Thread: Challenge my typing // thread split

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Challenge my typing // thread split

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Obviously. I didn't mean we arent, but ppl define Si=comfort or Si=health when its not the proper definition or way to evaluate Si, but if s/he is interested and aware of his own sensations which includes physical and psychological comfort, but its not limited to that.

Its the same like those who think Fi=moral, when Fi its properly ethics of relations (especially involving how they personally feel about someone and how they come to the person), so poor, twisted or incomplete definitions leads to wrong assestments.

For more input, there are weak Si types who can be extremelly concerned or paranoid about health (hypochondria) especifically because they are weak Si and cant make a proper evaluation about their own internal sensations.
    Can you explain to me why you're not LSI? You seem to spend a lot of time being the authoritative voice of SLI.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Scarper Why are you talking to me?

I at difference of you fit in descriptions, score my type in tests and relate irl with my quadra in my interpersonal relations. I'm a strong p type not a j as you. And I'm possibly better at managing information than you and others in here, just for the only reason that SLI is the master and have 4DTi and its easy for us to get how stuff works. Plus I dont harass ppl like you do, which is a very j shit thing to do. And I'm not authority about anything, just have a strong subtype and sharper mind than you. Sorry if my individuality offends you, butthay doesnt change my type.

And if you knew something about socionics you'd know LSIs value Fe so they prefer fitting with a consensus, which I dont do.

After this, if you continue talking to me I'm going to report you because this is harassment.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-02-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Scarper Why are you talking to me?

I at difference of you fit in descriptions, score my type in tests and relate irl with my quadra in my interpersonal relations. I'm a strong p type not a j as you. And I'm possibly better at managing information than you and other in here, just for the only reason that SLI is the master and have 4DTi and its east for him to get how stuff works. Plus I dont harass ppl like you do, which is a very j shit to do.

After this, if you continue talking to me I'm going to report you because this is harassment.
    If you don't want to talk to me or read my posts put me on ignore. No need for these weird reactions.

Relax.

Anyway, I'm on my cell phone, maybe I'll respond (or not respond?) to you later. It's difficult to tell when you talk to me then tell me to ignore you and stuff.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonna preempt any crossfire at me by saying I disagree that harassment is a J thing, disagree that Crystal is SLI, and disagree that asking a question is worthy of a report... but "Why are you talking to me?" was great.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Crystal,

I think you just typed me as XXXj? I'd be interested to hear more of this, and, it might be useful to @Reyne as part of the thread.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Shackleton, its harassment when you ask to someone not talk to you and they do it anyway. Then hes J type because that says his scores, and a bunch of j types I know do the same, and finally I dont think you have enough knowledge about socionics for what I've seen to even know the basic about my type, plus you dont know me and I'm not asking for assessments of others over my type. Anyway think what you please.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shackleton, its harassment when you ask to someone not talk to you and they do it anyway. Then hes J type because that says his scores, and a bunch of j types I know do the same, and finally I dont think you have enough knowledge about socionics for what I've seen. Plus you dont know me and I'm not asking for assessments of others over my type.
    I didn't contest that it was inconsiderate for him to continue interaction after you told him not to, I said that it's not grounds for a report. I didn't contest that he was a j type, I contested that harassment is a j thing. And finally, I'm not interested in discussing your type. So we're mostly in agreement.

For what it's worth, one thing you both have in common is addressing shit I didn't actually say.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK. I'll try to remember not to speak to Crystal. I'll retype as some J type. Can everyone relax now.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus I dont harass ppl like you do, which is a very j shit thing to do.
    I'd say it's mostly a Se thing. I just can't harass people, I'm too mild to do that.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    OK. I'll try to remember not to speak to Crystal. I'll retype as some J type. Can everyone relax now.
    I'm quite happy to do this. Can you tell me which J type I am? I'd ask for reasons, it might help OP (let's keep it on track), but if you don't want to provide reasons, I'll change it anyway. I don't really care about type (or much stuff most people seem to care about, to expand somewhat.) Thanks.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    I don't really care about type.
    I don't get it...
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I don't get it...
    Yeah it's confusing I think Jung psychology (and enneagram) is new age stuff. Well, Jung was quite occultic. I think socionics is like a belief system. As a Christian, I recognise it as a god (not God). Enneagram is more obvious as a new age system.

I kind of hang about for one or two other reasons which aren't quite socionics related. But, this aside, socionics is all very generic.

And that aside too, I enjoyed reading Rick De Long, a former big player in socionics, I think he studied with Gulenko, typed as IEE, 'renounced' socionics.

Hopefully that answers your understandable question.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Socionics was created so that people like us could get our panties in a twist over what labels we put on others online. This has to be it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    I think socionics is a nice mental game. A game with ambiguous rules. Each player comes up with a different interpretation of them, making it very shaky. And the fun lies in all this confusion.
    Yeah, I think so too. The problem imo is when the nice mental game becomes a prison I don't know if you're a Christian or not, but it occurred to me, the confusion of socionics is very much like the confusion of all new age, esoteric stuff, but God's plan of salvation is simple, and the scripture came to mind, 'For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace,' 1 Corinthians 14:33a. Confusion lets you know that something else has been involved in it, esp spiritual confusion (as socionics, enneagram is all new age stuff, 'spiritual'.)

Hey, I wanted to say, that yeah I agree with the idea that people are different, I noticed you mentioning this in your other post. For myself, I find experiences in life help me learn about those differences and learn about myself too. It's all a learning curve

Anyway, nice to talk to you Reyne, hope you're having a good day.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    I think socionics is a nice mental game.
    In case when to think as "just a game" own emotional state in good vs bad IR, and your efficiency in strong vs weak functions regions.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Can you explain to me why you're not LSI? You seem to spend a lot of time being the authoritative voice of SLI.
    That's the DCNH D maybe. She doesn't want to engage in Ti discussions for long otherwise.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shackleton, its harassment when you ask to someone not talk to you and they do it anyway. Then hes J type because that says his scores, and a bunch of j types I know do the same, and finally I dont think you have enough knowledge about socionics for what I've seen to even know the basic about my type, plus you dont know me and I'm not asking for assessments of others over my type. Anyway think what you please.
    I never tested as J type, you know my scores as I've shown you them.

Point 1. You communicated with me by PM and I told you I didn't want to talk to you anymore. You continued to talk to me on the forum before finally having some emotional reaction, now you accuse me of stuff which isn't true.

Point 2. As for J type being harassment, then maybe you can explain why bertrand continually quotes me even although I told him I don't want to talk to him and I have him on ignore, considering you type him as 'P'.

I do think you're SLI, but I don't want to talk to you in a personal situation. You can talk to me on the forums if you want. I'm not putting you on ignore, it's up to you whether you respond to my posts or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    I at difference of you fit in descriptions, score my type in tests and relate irl with my quadra in my interpersonal relations. I'm a strong p type not a j as you. And I'm possibly better at managing information than you and others in here, just for the only reason that SLI is the master and have 4DTi and its easy for us to get how stuff works. Plus I dont harass ppl like you do, which is a very j shit thing to do. And I'm not authority about anything, just have a strong subtype and sharper mind than you. Sorry if my individuality offends you, butthay doesnt change my type.

And if you knew something about socionics you'd know LSIs value Fe so they prefer fitting with a consensus, which I dont do.
    This is the sort of reason why I didn't want to talk to you, and I told you so, cocky and arrogant But, it's primarily because I don't think you're saved: you say you are a Christian but then you say it's faith plus works, but the Bible says it's faith only. I don't want close fellowship with someone preaching a different Gospel, because it's not Biblical. So now you know, if you didn't then.

I don't know if you have a sharper mind than mine, if you do, great. It might be a matter of priorities though. I know enough about socionics to type better than you in some instances (for instance your ludicrous typing of number9large as LSI when he's obviously SEE), but I think i'm smarter than you in the sense to know not to let my mind dwell to a large degree on topics like socionics. I keep my head free for other stuff.

Now, if you don't want to talk to me don't quote me. Don't think you can quote me then claim a response is 'harrassment'.
    Or alternatively ignore me, or talk to me civilly on the forum. Just please don't try to claim things that don't exist, and making stuff up, to seemingly hope you can get someone banned because they don't want a personal interaction with you, because ironically - that's harrassment (and ironically, a rather Se and Fe approach to things, or perhaps it's fairer to say it's just a poor character.)

Anyway, as shown, all this 'J' type stuff is silly, I don't care what you type me, but I think it's interesting that you typed me as SLI all along until you have this emotional reaction based on my rejection of you, it casts into doubt anything you say about me, but sure, type away, I don't mind.

I don't hate you or anything, just to let you know.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-05-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it can be considered harassment by a person and nevertheless be justified because, for example, they're spreading misinformation or otherwise being crazy. saying "don't talk to me" isn't license to never have your zany shit criticized when you post it all over a public forum

anyway, the situations are two different things

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    it can be considered harassment by a person and nevertheless be justified because, for example, they're spreading misinformation or otherwise being crazy. saying "don't talk to me" isn't license to never have your zany shit criticized when you post it all over a public forum

anyway, the situations are two different things
    I actually agree with this. You can't make a post on a public forum and expect people not to answer. This is like a journalist publishing an article online or in type then saying only certain people are allowed to comment on it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I actually agree with this. You can't make a post on a public forum and expect people not to answer. This is like a journalist publishing an article online or in type then saying only certain people are allowed to comment on it.
    yes but there's a difference in how trivial it is, if someone asks you not to talk to them and you continue to do so with nothing really at stake that is unjustified

I personally think you're sufficiently aggressive that talking back is justified, because otherwise you just essentially bully, whereas in your case you really are harassing crystal for no good reason

in other words, you abuse the term and then try to hold her to your own abusive notions of how things ought to play out as if you get to decide, when really you're just acting in bad taste under the circumstances

you're harassing her but I'm not "harassing" you, you're essentially the cause of all this bad blood both ways (not that I have bad blood, I find your case illustrative, but on the surface you're complaining about a problem so lets pretend there's a problem)

its these unilateral attempts to control the interpretation and impose them on people that comes off as more J type (that Crystal mentions), what I call bullying above
    Last edited by Bertrand; 02-05-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yes but there's a difference in how trivial it is, if someone asks you not to talk to them and you continue to do so with nothing really at stake that is unjustified

I personally think you're sufficiently aggressive that talking back is justified, because otherwise you just essentially bully, whereas in your case you really are harassing crystal for no good reason

in other words, you abuse the term and then try to hold her to your own abusive notions of how things ought to play out as if you get to decide, when really you're just acting in bad taste under the circumstances

you're harassing her but I'm not "harassing" you, you're essentially the cause of all this bad blood both ways (not that I have bad blood, I find your case illustrative, but on the surface you're complaining about a problem so lets pretend there's a problem)
    Disagree. Freedom of speech is always allowed. If u cant deal with that get off the internet

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its these unilateral attempts to control the interpretation and impose them on people that comes off as more J type (that Crystal mentions), what I call bullying above
    Rubbish. I'm happy out of decency to refrain from certain topics, like sex etc, but asking someone why they're SLI is not harassment.

This is unlike you who relentlessly harassed reverie not just about her type, but continually about her husband and children. And you've harassed Aylen, and I gather a history of harassing other members too. Yet you're still here, so secure your nonsense You're back on ignore.
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-05-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is that J shit Crystal's talking about, both of those cases invited discussion. your unilateral reservation of the the right to color them how you see fit and the rigidity (everyone makes judgements, but its the character of how they go about doing so that, as a matter of personality, speaks to Jness) with which you do so points to J type. to try and rewrite me as "harassing" those two under the present context, (them asking me to leave them alone, which never happened) is an inaccurate comparison and yet here you are, trying to make it with a straight face. I would argue your selective perception on the matter also points to Ni because that kind of lazer focus on a narrative is always a kind of "gamble" to see if it catches on especially when combined with Fe. right now you're acting more EIE than anything, and to be clear I'm not saying you are one, but rather that your actions comport with how EIE stereotypically behaves. it is no surprise to me then that Crystal picks up on this

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is that J shit Crystal's talking about, both of those cases invited discussion. your unilateral reservation of the the right to color them how you see fit and the rigidity (everyone makes judgements, but its the character of how they go about doing so that, as a matter of personality, speaks to Jness) with which you do so points to J type. to try and rewrite me as "harassing" those two under the present context, (them asking me to leave them alone, which never happened) is an inaccurate comparison and yet here you are, trying to make it with a straight face. I would argue your selective perception on the matter also points to Ni because that kind of lazer focus on a narrative is always a kind of "gamble" to see if it catches on especially when combined with Fe. right now you're acting more EIE than anything, an to be clear I'm not saying you are one, but rather that your actions comport with how EIE stereotypically behaves. it is no surprise to me then that Crystal picks up on this
    Considering one of them left the forum because you would not leave them alone shows that it was not invited. None of your accusations are true and even if they were it's a ridiculous way to type anyone. This is why from the word go I've seen you as a laughing stock - both your socionics opinions and your opinions in general, which severely butt hurts you that I don't listen. How you talk - as I've said to you, as @Aylen has said to you and others shows you as a crazy deluded fool.

I'm pretty sure Aylen told you to fuck off or to leave her alone in a forum post among one of your exchanges, though I don't remember if you did fuck off or leave her alone after the fact.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol I feel zero need to battle over this narrative so whatever

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
    I didn't contest that it was inconsiderate for him to continue interaction after you told him not to, I said that it's not grounds for a report. I didn't contest that he was a j type, I contested that harassment is a j thing. And finally, I'm not interested in discussing your type. So we're mostly in agreement.

For what it's worth, one thing you both have in common is addressing shit I didn't actually say.
    J is not equal as harassment, thats true, but a lot of the way J types interact with others can fall at times in that regard. Some ppl of the types LIEs, LSIs, LSE for example in this forum, had presented behavior that can be considered as harass in some instances. Now @User Name is right, maybe its Se more inclined to harassing interactions since LSE has 4DSe and LIE is Se valuer and LSI is Se creative.

Anyway, asking a question is worthy of report when its just part of a long trail of harassment, like its now clearly shown in this thread. That's why I replied it was harassment therefore, worthy of report. Its not simply inconsiderate. By saying that you disagree in that he talking to me again (via question or whatever) you are disregarding the importance of his abuse. What you do is inconsiderate, what he does is harassment.

So, what you consider worthy or unworthy of report subjectively is inconsequential, since you are not an implicated part and you know practically nothing about the situation in depth. The two conversations through posts you have read between he and me doesn't give you enough information about the matter since its not the primary channel of communication he has been using with me all this time before I blocked him. He started talking to me via pms after I asked for his subtype in visitor message.

Now, what he did and does (not only to me, but to users like @Sol, @Bertrand and other ppl possibly, by recalling them often in a derogatory way in his posts) in here IS CALLED HARASSMENT:

Harassment directs multiple repeating obscenities and derogatory comments at specific individuals focusing, for example, on the targets' race, religion, nationality, disability, or sexual orientation. This often occurs in chat rooms, through newsgroups, and by sending hate e-mail to interested parties.

Psychological
    This is humiliating, intimidating or abusive behavior which is often difficult to detect, leaving no evidence other than victim reports or complaints. This characteristically lowers a person’s self-esteem or causes one torment. This can take the form of verbal comments, engineered episodes of intimidation, aggressive actions or repeated gestures. Falling into this category is workplace harassment by individuals or groups mobbing.

Religious
    Verbal, psychological or physical harassment is used against targets because they choose to practice a specific religion. Religious harassment can also include forced and involuntary conversions.
    The way he interacts with ppl is basically abusive and invasive, so due the nature of his interactions, I took some distance from pms so after like 2 days of me not talking to him, he went upset and said to me that he wont talk to me again because our chats were too "infrequent" since I wasn't 24/7 responding to him (as he wanted and I consider sick), and because of my friendship with @Bertrand with whom he had arguments.

Then he repeatedly has been using religion to harass me personally and publicly, he called me a harlot through pms just because pictures of cloth I posted, since I didn't answer to him and blocked him (obviously), he came to pursue me in posts (the test thread) and again tried to use other topics to get my attention back at his person (on that occasion a post of mine about tests scores in which you interacted too; and right now the question about my type), to conceal his real intentions that are vent his frustration because I ignore him and hurt me making allusion again about my religious and sexual life (of what he knows nothing, btw), to expose my "immorality" according his religious Pharisaical beliefs, due to what I asked to him for first to stop talking to me and he agreed, plus anything of that was thread or socionics related, pretty much like now. My type wasnt the topic of this thread.

And like you can note in here, I asked to him to not speak to me again for second time (which is my right since forced or involuntary conversations are harassment) and just right after saying that he wont talk to me anymore, he tried to provoke me and push me to talk to him again, spreading lies about the situation and my religious beliefs since its the only weapon he has to try to retaliate.

So all of that is harassment as you can see. If you consider that as simply inconsiderate its your personal opinion, but thats harassment in 3 different instances (online, psychological and religious) by definition and its worthy of report due its abusive nature.

So I hope moderators banning him soon. Since he's not even interested in socionics but to harass ppl, especially women.

And I hope him not mentioning me, quoting me or anything since he says he wont just for ending up doing it anyway and derailing every thread he speaks some to try to call my attention, make drama and attack me using socionics, religion or the inventions of his twisted mind.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-05-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J is not equal as harassment, thats true, but a lot of the way J types interact with others can fall at times in that regard. Some ppl of the types LIEs, LSIs, LSE for example in this forum, had presented behavior that can be considered as harass in some instances. Now @User Name is right, maybe its Se more inclined to harassing interactions since LSE has 4DSe and LIE is Se valuer and LSI is Se creative.

Anyway, asking a question is worthy of report when its just part of a long trail of harassment, like its now clearly shown in this thread. That's why I was replied it was harassment so, worthy of report. Its not simply inconsiderate. By saying that you disagree in that he talking to me again (via question or whatever) you are disregarding the importance of his abuse. What you do is inconsiderate, what he does is harassment.

So, what you consider worthy or unworthy of report subjectively is inconsequential, since you are not an implicated part and you know practically nothing about the situation in depth. The two conversations through posts you have read between he and me doesn't give you enough information about the matter since its not the primary channel of communication he has been using with me all this time before I blocked him. He started talking to me via pms after I asked for his subtype in visitor message.

Now, what he did and does (not only to me, but to users like @Sol, @Bertrand and other ppl possibly, by recalling them often in a derogatory way in his posts) in here IS CALLED HARASSMENT:

The way he interacts with ppl is basically abusive and invasive, so due the nature of his interactions, I took some distance from pms so after like 2 days of me not talking to him, he went upset and said to me that he wont talk to me again because our chats were too "infrequent" since I wasn't 24/7 responding to him (as he wanted and I consider sick), and because of my friendship with @Bertrand with whom he had arguments.

Then he repeatedly has been using religion to harass me personally and publicly, he called me a harlot through pms just because pictures of cloth I posted, since I didn't answer to him and blocked him (obviously), he came to pursue me in posts (the test thread) and again tried to use other topics to get my attention back at his person (on that occasion a post of mine about tests scores in which you interacted too; and right now the question about my type), to conceal his real intentions that are vent his frustration and hurt me making allusion again about my religious and sexual life (of what he knows nothing, btw), to expose my "immorality" according his religious Pharisaical beliefs, due to what I asked to him for first to stop talking to me and he agreed, plus anything of that was thread or socionics related.

And like you can note in here, I asked to him to not speak to me again for second time (which is my right since forced or involuntary conversations are harassment) and just right after saying that he wont talk to me anymore, he tried to provoke me and push me to talk to him again, spreading lies about the situation and my religious beliefs since its the only weapon he has to try to retaliate.

So all of that is harassment as you can see. If you consider that as simply inconsiderate its your personal opinion, but thats harassment in 3 different instances (online, psychological and religious) by definition and its worthy of report due its abusive nature.

So I hope moderators banning him soon. Since he's not even interested in socionics but to harass ppl, especially women.

Now, I hope him not mentioning me, quoting me or anything since he says he wont just for ending up doing it anyway and derailing every thread he speaks some to try to call my attention, make drama and attack me using socionics, religion or the inventions of his twisted mind.
    You cannot call that harassment as we were both discussing Christianity, of which you claim to be one (a Christian) and I quoted you a direct quote from the Bible. And yes, how you can be friends with Bertrand, for me - my personal choice is not to be friends with someone who can be friends with someone who can harass a person's family amongst many others on entirely personal levels - it's not 'arguments with him' as you put it it's deliberate gaslighting and I'm within my right to *choose* who I personally interact with and you are in no right to dictate who I talk to. As for banning, there's no grounds for that, I told you I don't want a personal interaction with you. As for wanting me banned, if you really are a believer - which you're not, the Bible advises us not to sue a fellow believer, but leave it to God. This is another reason why I told you I don't want to talk to you, you've chosen the world and it's clear, your choice.

The way I see you is as a spoilt brat who wants everything their way.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J is not equal as harassment, thats true, but a lot of the way J types interact with others can fall at times in that regard. Some ppl of the types LIEs, LSIs, LSE for example in this forum, had presented behavior that can be considered as harass in some instances. ... maybe its Se more inclined to harassing interactions since LSE has 4DSe and LIE is Se valuer and LSI is Se creative.

Anyway, asking a question is worthy of report when its just part of a long trail of harassment, like its now clearly shown in this thread. That's why I was replied it was harassment so, worthy of report. Its not simply inconsiderate. By saying that you disagree in asking a question is not worthy of report its just inconsiderate and not worthy of report, you are disregarding the importance of his abuse. What you do is inconsiderate, what he does is harassment.
    Thank you for taking the time to explain in more detail. I can only reply with the information I have at hand, and I agree that he has a history of harassing behavior, including the conversation you had in the other thread. I still maintain that the question he posed to you shouldn't, in itself, count as harassment, but that his other behavior in context should. I've noticed the same thing about harassment with respect to LSE, LSI, LIE, and EIE most of all (Se-Hidden Agenda is very clumsy, mixed with Beta Aristocracy and it's a nightmare). I've sympathized with your position from the beginning, but you'll have to forgive me for not taking you (or anyone else) at their word; people can cry harassment for any number of reasons, so it falls to everyone else to be skeptical, even when we want to agree. I hope it gets resolved, one way or another, and I hope you know I never meant any harm.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post

Thank you for taking the time to explain in more detail. I can only reply with the information I have at hand, and I agree that he has a history of harassing behavior, including the conversation you had in the other thread. I still maintain that the question he posed to you shouldn't, in itself, count as harassment, but that his other behavior in context should. I've noticed the same thing about harassment with respect to LSE, LSI, LIE, and EIE most of all (Se-Hidden Agenda is very clumsy, mixed with Beta Aristocracy and it's a nightmare). I've sympathized with your position from the beginning, but you'll have to forgive me for not taking you (or anyone else) at their word; people can cry harassment for any number of reasons, so it falls to everyone else to be skeptical, even when we want to agree. I hope it gets resolved, one way or another, and I hope you know I never meant any harm.
    I have Bertrand and
    Sol, among others on ignore and long term, the only 'harassment' is people thinking they have a right for me to listen to them and agree with them, which they do not.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Socionics was created so that people like us could get our panties in a twist over what labels we put on others online. This has to be it.
    i didn't get my complementary Gulenko panties in the mail for my contributions to this forum so i can't relate