Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLIKUJM!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default polishjam

I've been VIed, but I want to be typed. I know people were basically typing me in the VI room, but it didn't seem focused enough. They seemed like guesses that were ill analyzed.

Some biography I guess. I write orchestral music, film like, usually striving for an Epic sound. If anyone is familiar with this page Music and socionics - Wikisocion, my own music identifies with Ne mostly. I don't think Ti is really in my music. Just Ne, Ni and Fi, sometimes Fe and Te. I think I fit the IP temperament, but I'm really not all that sure. I've written this wikisocion article Introversion-Extroversion and Internal-External Mathematical Equation of the Elements - Wikisocion. People see me as a caring individual, often too into thought or simply non expressive, but I guess I do that through other means. I consider myself sensitive, but a selfish sensitive. I have been very imaginative in my past, but lately not anymore. I used to imagine worlds and such, that I was a fantasy character living a discrete life. I used to design games that used equations, or often times simply just create equations, that I urged to do something, but they were just a series of nothing. I didn't have an idea in mind, like a lot of things in my life. If I feel in love, I'll often get a depressed feeling when thinking about what that person is doing, as if they're out and about enjoying life, and I'm staying here at home with nobody. I'm quiet, and I like one on one conversations, but I've sometimes been the center of the group with people I know well. They seem to like me, but sometimes I dislike not having enough attention. I'll think of things to say in a discussion, but often it will be too late for me, because I'll drift off into one idea and by the time I'm ready to speak, the topic has shifted. Other than that, I'll often seem like I can't catch onto other's methods and ideas, when they word things too complexly, or simply maybe I'm not interested in observing the details?

The functions I feel most in common with are Ne Ti, maybe Ni. However I usually don't like Ti music, it feels too cold. I'm an emotional person, just not expressive. Maybe I'm just ill informed as to how to define the functions, so it could be that I favor another function highly.

You've seen me interact with the forum members and talk to myself. I'm the number one poster as of now, so you might have a good idea as to my type. Feel free to ask me questions and give me some reasons why you think I'm that type. Or you can just give me the type you think without a reason.

Ephemeros has suggested I could be an IEE, something that I've been playing off recently. The renin dichotomies of IEE actually fit me extremely well, better than the other types. A lot of ILE dichotomies don't seem like me.

However I'm just skeptical as to POLR Ti, though I can relate to it's POLR description on wiki. I just feel like I use Ti terms often, maybe just because it's a mental function? And when young I created equations and such. I can't chose a POLR.

Don't let that sway you judgement, base it on mainly my forum interaction.
    Last edited by 717495; 09-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no way in fuck you are IEE... That typing is insane... Anyway, asking ephemeros to type you is like asking a blind man to dress you.

You VI as either LSI (e.g. photo #4) or LII (e.g. photo #2.) That's it. Those are the only two options.

The less posed photos look Alpha... So LII.

Creepy-Cyclops

eh, i've tended to think that LII isn't an unreasonable typing for you, fwiw.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I updated the top a bit ^

So I oftentimes don't seem like an LII because I don't catch on to a lot of methods people are describing. Maybe I'm just bored and don't want to understand. But I try to become informed.

Also Eric Foreman from 70s show. I heard he's an LII. If I'm an LII, then I'm the opposing subtype of him, because I don't feel like I act the same.

Does anyone know his subtype?
    Last edited by 717495; 06-03-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey JuJu, what do you mean by less posed? Can you refer to which photos you speak?

It seems that you might just be bashing ephemeros for your own reason, because you're not explaining why you think LII.
    Last edited by 717495; 06-03-2009 at 01:33 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like a lot of LIIs I've known, and act like them as well... What do you want from me?

I say that about ephemeros bc he's bad at Socionics... He's been coming here for awhile and I've read his posts and his typing is like a drunk sailor pissing in the wind trying to hit a mark

that's all i got

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Polikujm is Alpha NT, Ti ENTp methinks most likely

But hmm maybe Ti INTj, dunno. Seems a bit more like me though.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    There is no way in fuck you are IEE... That typing is insane... Anyway, asking ephemeros to type you is like asking a blind man to dress you.

You VI as either LSI (e.g. photo #4) or LII (e.g. photo #2.) That's it. Those are the only two options.

you freakin type everyone beta
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    you freakin type everyone beta
    No, I freakin type ppl whatever the fuck they actually are in Socionics.

And I typed this guy alpha

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, you remind me of an LII (possibly LII) that i know as well
    :]

the way you look
    and i think the person i'm thinking of could be described as emotional, but not emotionally expressive

hmm. to me, Ti and Ni are similar
    idk if maybe you feel the same way?

i'm not sure if that makes sense. i've only just dabbled with the thought.
    Last edited by pluie; 06-03-2009 at 05:10 AM.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I freakin type ppl whatever the fuck they actually are in Socionics.

And I typed this guy alpha
    lol.
    but you said LSI too

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.
    but you said LSI too
    the posed ones could pass for LSI.

the bastard can't fool me tho

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the posed ones could pass for LSI.

the bastard can't fool me tho
    ha
    okay, okay

i was giving you a hard time, because the majority that you VI usually seem to be some beta type

its funny.

btw, when do i get those EIE v. IEI photos?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the majority that you VI usually seem to be some beta type
    yea most ppl bore me... so i don't even vi em... the betas usually at least interest me

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, you remind me of an LII (possibly LII) that i know as well
    :]

the way you look
    and i think the person i'm thinking of could be described as emotional, but not emotionally expressive

hmm. to me, Ti and Ni are similar
    idk if maybe you feel the same way?

i'm not sure if that makes sense. i've only just dabbled with the thought.
    I've first thought I was an ILI because I've always had a big imagination, not really an expressive outgoing one though. But then Te or Fe didn't seem right as a secondary function.

I've heard from descriptions that Ni actually manifests with LIIs Ti, and for ILE it would be the opposite, Te manifesting with Ne. If this is true, than I don't think I'd relate with the latter.

I do fit the IP temperament, so perhaps it could be Ti manifesting with Ni, but I do feel like I have Ne in the ego.

I don't really know what to say between EP and IJ. I can't chose one. I'm not all spontaneous and mobile like EPs, but I'm not exactly responsible or stable like IJs.

My Ti seems like it wavers. Honestly, as vital and unvalued as it is, I'm pretty sure it's my Te that is wavering. I also thought IEE wasn't a bad typing because I seem Te seeking, it's just the fun and spontaneous description of EP doesn't go.

I seem to zone out even in a big group of people, or with a friend, and when they ask what I'm thinking about, its so abstract that I can't explain it, so I have to make up a new topic.

I also think that my style of humor is weird, not good enough for a group atmosphere, so I'll often be able to switch gears as long as its an upgrade.

I wish I could be an ILI with maybe a weaker Te, but people say nooo, you couldn't be with the way you speak. I've always longed to classify, and that's when perhaps LII becomes a closer bet, even if that doesn't mean always expressing my theories over the internet. I probably just have a lack of interest expressing my primary function, if that makes sense.

IP>IJ>EP>EJ
    Last edited by 717495; 06-03-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

POLL UP!
    Please vote.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dichotomies

Introverted-Extroverted
    Intuitive-Sensing
    Logic-Ethics
    Rational-Irrational
    Static-Dynamic (can't tell)
    Yielding-Obstinate
    Aristocratic-Democratic (idk demo I guess)
    Tactical-Strategic (not really sure)
    Constructivist-Emotivist
    Carefree-Farsighted (I think)

ILI wins at these. I didn't notice the distribution before hand either.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All in all, with the big imagination and perhaps tendency to classify things and create theories of my own, why is ILI such a bad bet? Is there any way I could be an ILI?

This post might be indicative of my POLR

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...t-best-me.html

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^ What he said.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, are there even any ILIs here to base your judgments off of, or all they all off in the shadows tracing the souls of the unbelonging?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, I require youtube videos of the type I remind you of. Because I'd like to see for myself If I'm that person.

I've hung out with an LSI friend and had some poses like him probably, but if you're basing that off the pictures solely then that is quite out of wack. There is no way Se is part of my ego.

I'd really appreciate if you could base this off my description and forum status too, the pictures won't help that much. Thanks.
    Last edited by 717495; 06-03-2009 at 04:46 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are way to different from all the ILI's here on this forum.

I think LII is a safe bet for your type. And maybe ILE-ti as a second.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu was probably the one who put LSI. Always typing people Beta just from their pictures. -_-

Is the IP temperament supposed to fit LIIs?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    JuJu was probably the one who put LSI. Always typing people Beta just from their pictures. -_-

Well LII's are also low energy.

But LII is a bit more dutyfull and disciplined. (from my viewpoint)

While ILI is more openly lazy and has a bigger need for relaxation.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm probably a Ti-LII, and foreman is probably an Ne-LII, that's the difference there.

Archon, I'm pretty sure Ti-LIIs have more in common with Ti-ILEs, than Ne-LIIs have in common with Ti-ILEs, so there's that.

I've also thought my Ti was producing and "wavering," but it's easier to see now after I've thought about it for a while that Ne is what was wavering, which caused this change of idea.
    Examples:

Ti LII's: Labcoat, Brilliand, Tuturututu
    Ne LII's: HotelAmbush, Niffweed, Logos (not sure for him)
    Ne ILE's: JRiddy
    Ti ILE's: Steve, Vero, Myself, Jrxtes, Hkkmr, Ephemeros, BananaPancakes

"S" stands for "static", "J" stands for "rational", and "P" stands for "irrational"

Ti LII's: S(Ti Ne) (Fe Si)J
    Ne LII's: S(Ne Ti) (Si Fe)J
    Ne ILE's:S(Ne Ti) (Fe Si)P
    Ti ILE's: S(Ti Ne) (Si Fe)P
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti INTj for now, mostly based on VI and vague similarities I see between you and other Ti INTj's here.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much as online descriptions vary, Valentina Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov (from the wikisocion) provide an accurate description of the Ti-LII. I have no objections to any of these words as they describe me, surprisingly.

The logical subtype is usually quiet, serious and constrained, are often uncompromising, even categorical, in their judgments. When they are not interested by the theme of a conversation they remain silent and severe, however, this cold demeanor is difficult to sustain. If the interlocutor behaves disdainfully they can be put in their place. Able to clearly and laconically, without superfluous emotions, express their ideas; does not enjoy long discussions. Spend lots of time in reflection: analyzing and comparing various phenomena, figures and facts. Give the impression of a strong-willed person. Lips are densely compressed, speech precise, abrupt, but their voices are not deep with varying intonations. Facial expression makes them seem as if they’ve recently awoke from sleep; internal emotions are reflected in unexpected and impulsive movements of muscles.

Although vaguer, the others aren't bad either:

Concrete and regulated, an organizer in science, does not entrust too [outlandish?] ideas. Scholars, but only in their own narrow area of competence. Their behaviour is dry, restrained; they can be authoritarian. Does not love discussions and frictions in a group; operates from a distant psychological distance. Strict adherent of reasonable systems. Clothing is strict.

Nervous within the emotional sphere, reserved and distrustful. Desire constant stable relations. Find it difficult to display initiative with contacts, however, this difficulty fades when they are confident with their feelings. Usually restrained in expressing emotions; a loyal partner. Attracted to those that reach for them through pleasant food, comfort, sexual initiative, concern for their health and fulfillment of their requirements. They are unpretentious in their private lives. Afflicted by those that disrupt their rules and installations.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah those aren't great descriptions.

Take Labcoat and Brilliand for example. They are very relaxed, easy going, and I dont think they have qualms about entertaining outlandish ideas, even if its just to illustrate why they do not work.

Howeverrrrrr, I do know a Ti INTj or two that is exactly like that lol.

They might have gone a bit overboard in the description, perhaps just to create contrasts.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, yeah okay.

Well glad ya found your type
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well thank you for trying to help. You helped by just caring about my type, so that drew decent implications into your text.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are now the Peter Parker type. Enjoy your finger guns and pelvic thrusts.

shameless shameless movie.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to be that type of man boy, but my parents forbid it.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

well Parker gets Fe ISFp ass, so it must be working for him. Your parents should see the movie i think.

=P
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for specifying subtype

It makes the ass that much more conspicuous.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yes.

Btw is that Fable in your avatar?
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. It's Fable II. I was trying to find something better, something with a more classic MMO feel, but I will eventually.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fable II seems to suck

Fable I is the shit though.

Mmm Peter Molyneux... a fickle deity.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the classic mmo feel is just out of my reach. Apparently I was looking for the classic single player RPG feel, but I switched tracks.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't vote. (I told you LII earlier, and several times before.)

It's not up to me whether you want to take my word as meaningful or not... I'm not the one who made up VI, or brought it to Socionics... I just became good at it, and I'm giving you my honest opinion.

Fuck, you asked... You know? I don't want to hear shit from you douches who ask a question and then don't like the answer... I'm only trying to help you learn Socionics.

That's the message... If you want help, ask... If you want help, ask, and then don't like the help... Well, fuck you.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, enough with the jokes JuJu.

You know I can't be that Se for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast