TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jovial Jack, Hello Everyone.

Hello 16types forum,

I am Rhaegar. I am 23, a Paramedic, and an avid researcher in the field of personality.

I first came upon the MBTI 5 years ago when I started college and have pursued a reliable personality typing system since. In my travels I have become intimately involved in a number of groups on the subject including well recognized models like enneagram and less recognized ones like pod'lair. Ultimately I have found the majority of these systems limited or contradictory to observation in many cases. I am here because I have found the socionics model to be the most accurate and reliable system in day to day use. It is also the only system that I have found where I actually identify well with a type profile without glaring holes. I have browsed this forum for a decent length of time before creating this account in order to gather information on the different types and to find example data to compare for myself. I always tested INTJ in MBTI but knew that it was not quite right (and Nai'xyy in pod'lair, like everyone else). Temperaments, Quadras, Reinin dichotomies, etc. made narrowing my type simple. My socionics type is ILI.

Motorsports is a big passion in my life and I love racing and competitive driving in general. I am a huge Formula1 fan and I can't own a vehicle that's not a sports car. I also enjoy Theatre and Debate.

Talking about myself in a personal manner is not my strongest suit so I'll leave it there for now. : )

It's a pleasure to meet you all and become a part of your forum.

Rhaegar.
    Last edited by Rhaegar; 01-11-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yo

TIM
    LII 6w5 rlux|I|
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!
    DISCLAIMER

If I use the wrong words for the same concepts, please excuse me. I understand this is a Socionics forum, but arguing over something as simple as semantics over similar concepts is not desirable. I'll try to keep to Socionics terminology, but I may forget to, and don't wish for any unnecessary confrontation. If you don't understand my point of view due to a misuse of proper vocabulary, I will be happy to expound upon the source of the misconception, and will attempt to use the proper word the next time. Also, if you happen to disagree with my opinion (which all of my posts are, regardless of how I present them), please don't attack me ad hominem. I am perfectly happy to consider alternatives, and am also fine with a friendly debate, but do not wish to be insulted just because my opinion differs from yours, nor insulted over my purposes for holding this opinion.
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Rhaegar, welcome to the forums. Which driver/team do you follow in F1?

welcome
    can't wait to be introduced to your model

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Hey Rhaegar, welcome to the forums. Which driver/team do you follow in F1?
    Thanks for the welcome.

Rosberg has been my favorite driver since he joined Mercedes in 2010. The rivalry between him and Hamilton this year is great. On the team front I always root for Mclaren though, Magnussen looks like he might bring some results to the team after a little more experience. & You?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What an enthusiasm Welcome.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    Thanks for the welcome.

Rosberg has been my favorite driver since he joined Mercedes in 2010. The rivalry between him and Hamilton this year is great. On the team front I always root for Mclaren though, Magnussen looks like he might bring some results to the team after a little more experience. & You?
    Since he started showing a 7-time world champion in Michael Schumacher how to drive, you mean?
    It's this rivalry that is keeping me hooked. I'm really glad Rosberg won the last race, and benefited from his mistake in qualifying (I don't think he did it on purpose, by the way). It just keeps things interesting. Otherwise, Hamilton would have won 5 races in a row going into Montreal -- a race where he'll dominate. I'm sad about McLaren. I hope Ron's return will improve things. Well, my Dad is rooting for Hamilton, and I'm rooting for Rosberg. On the team front, McLaren and Williams. I just hate Red Bull. It's funny because I live a couple miles from their factory.
    Last edited by The Martrix; 06-03-2014 at 05:56 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW