Thread: Dave "Super" Powers

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dave "Super" Powers

Type Dave "super" Powers the Youtube MeyersBriggs "evangelist." Here are a few of his MB films. Seems a bit of a know-it-all. (Although I do find his videos charming.) MB INTJ could be a Socionics LII, I could see LSI and ILE but I am open to discussion. I do not think ILI. No Fe as PoLR. I see Fe.

Last edited by Saberstorm; 02-26-2012 at 02:50 AM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I vote Ni-LII type C. I see his "know-it-all" attitude as a cute (as in harmless) way of expressing PoLR Se. He is the creative subtype, thus looks more like his mirror, the ILE.

Ni type from Wikisocion """"Analyst; a good scientist and conceptualist. Their primary attention is given to global issues. A generator of ideas. Achievements with potential are more important to them than the result of the current moment. Soft, correct and careful in his social contacts. Outwardly frequently very slim, gives more attention to external appearance and health than Logical subtype."""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Type Dave "super" Powers the Youtube MeyersBriggs "evangelist." Here are a few of his MB films. Seems a bit of a know-it-all. (Although I do find his videos charming.) MB INTJ could be a Socionics LII, I could see LSI and ILE but I am open to discussion. I do not think ILI. No Fe as PoLR. I see Fe.

Looks like an ENTP ENNEAGRAM TYPE 7 which has a shadow IntJ LII

He believes himself to be an Intj

Intj 's don't usuallly come in the form of 7 personality, they are most often 5's, 8's, or 1's, and 4's to lessor extent.
    eg
    5 Intj Henry Kissinger , Kant
    8 Intj Winston Churchill
    4 IntJ Frank LLoyd Wright
    1 Intj ?.

He has the charm, enthusiasm and adversly the sarcasam and superiority of the 7 personality, and also the 7 monkey mind, switching from one topic to the next.
    Entp have a certain command on people which he does. INtj's are more understated.

Intjs' like to exhaust a single topic and communicate in a more abbrieviated fashion. Their Te is well directed in secure
    company or discussing their own topic, but is more often silent in relation to their Ni. It's not that safe a world to express you Ni openly..... anywayz who would believe their insights. The world simply doesn't allow for that kind of Te unfortunately, but could really benefit from more long range intuition.

Extroverted Ni is a job for Entjs'. Watch the Keiser report on Russia Today if you want to see the full blown gun slinging ENTJ. I must worn you though, he is pretty out there, and the topic is finance. An Entjs' secondary Ni is not a scratch on an Intjs's intuition. More generally I think there is a huge gap between primary and secondary function when it comes to ability.

Entp's are the mavericks' as we all know, bursting at the seams. I find they often over estimate their own J.
    This guy is so obviously an Extrovert, hardly takes a breath between each sentence. No offence meant for Entps', but you guys do love to talk. Can see Fe as 3rd function, which comes across as al little unrefined or parental or strained if that makes sense.
    Internal sensing Si as forth function, given he has a certain attention to detail. I think he is extroverting a very enthusiastic ti 2nd function and mistaking it for Te. His Ne first function could do with an overhaul.

I'm pretty convinced this guy is an Entp.
    Last edited by illuminator; 05-22-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: simplify and make easier to read

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK, I vote Ni-LII type C. I see his "know-it-all" attitude as a cute (as in harmless) way of expressing PoLR Se. He is the creative subtype, thus looks more like his mirror, the ILE.
    Hey Aleksei.

In second vid he blabs about TiNe and identifies with it and what is Ni-LII type C, Aleksei?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh my god. i'm watching the first video and he's obviously somebody who just uses typology as an excuse to feel superior. i can't even stand to watch any more. i don't know his type.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three cheers for Aleksei! Where did he go?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I AM INTUITIVE I LOOK AWAY BECAUSE I THINK AND YOU SEE BECAUSE YOU DON'T

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i called this douchenozzle out on his bullshit a long time ago. he deleted all my comments and blocked me from his videos lol.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Three cheers for Aleksei! Where did he go?
    Home. I was his most beloved student and I type you EIE-Te 6w3-ILI-Ti 8w4-SLE-EII 4w9 so/sp/sx Type Z.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Precision - that is what I like about Socionics!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Precision - that is what I like about Socionics!
    Precision at its finest. Have you ever been to a poetry recital and asked why the poems don't rhyme?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nope.
    There goes precision.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i called this douchenozzle out on his bullshit a long time ago. he deleted all my comments and blocked me from his videos lol.

Ti-ENTp

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I clicked on this just to say the same thing. This guy is such an LIE. He's clearly doing this to make a lot of money. I've heard him talk about his goals and plans.

He used to have a youtube channel that did something with remote control airplanes or something. Moved onto typology.

Just because he is trying to make money doesn't make him bad. But he has a lot of Te and I've never seen him actually break down his system in a Ti way.

I saw him talk with World Socionics Society and he was largely disinterested in discussing the Ti elements of his system. So idk about ILE.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".