Thread: Type plz

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Type plz

once I am consistantly producing the required result

I begin to rework the "accepted, company" way of doing things

and with results that are nearly 100% perfect (and usually exceed the desired quality that was expected before)

to work by myself. in my own little bubble. and to always make radical improvements to operations and processes

it's a standard M.O. for me at a job

until at some point higher management moves me into a position where I'm having to be responsible for others, to teach them "my process of ingenuity/work ethic"

yeah I guess, I'd rather be doing the thing than teaching somebody else to do it

teaching is kind of boring and frustrating because the other people always suck

I do like the part of writting out, step by step, my process so that even a certified retard could do the same (if he just follows step1 to stpe2 to step3 by the letter)

and personally, it was that process of refinement that was my joy in life.

not as people, but as how they do my job. they take my process of doing things in 1/4-1/2 the time (while having plenty of time to fuck off) and start bloating it back up into this bullshit inefficient process that I had to learn and fix in the first place

so like, if people didn't bloat the instructions and fuck them up over time. I wouldn't have anything to refine when I start
    type these comments. Making some edits
    Last edited by mu4; 07-16-2009 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an LSE boss one time. I was always overwhelmed by the procedures he had written and expected me to follow because there were so many steps in them. My brain kept wanting to jump ahead of his procedure, but I would just get lost as a result. I basically had to stop my brain from functioning so I could follow them step by step.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Full comments

once I am consistantly producing the required result

I begin to rework the "accepted, company" way of doing things

and with results that are nearly 100% perfect (and usually exceed the desired quality that was expected before)

to work by myself. in my own little bubble. and to always make radical improvements to operations and processes

it's a standard M.O. for me at a job

until at some point higher management moves me into a position where I'm having to be responsible for others, to teach them "my process of ingenuity/work ethic"
    I'd rather be doing the thing than teaching somebody else to do it

teaching is kind of boring and frustrating because the other people always suck

I do like the part of writing out, step by step, my process so that even a certified retard could do the same (if he just follows step1 to stpe2 to step3 by the letter)

and personally, it was that process of refinement that was my joy in life.

not as people, but as how they do my job. they take my process of doing things in 1/4-1/2 the time (while having plenty of time to fuck off) and start bloating it back up into this bullshit inefficient process that I had to learn and fix in the first place

so like, if people didn't bloat the instructions and fuck them up over time. I wouldn't have anything to refine when I start
    type these comments.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Any more comments? Just some ideas on what information elements are being used would be nice as well.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed with ephemeros on this one; definitely a Ti/Fe type. The part about being frustrated with teaching other people this process makes me think more likely an Fe type; I think Ti types tend to like this kind of thing. However the part about liking writing them down goes against this. Maybe it's an LII, frustrated by the Se aspect of teaching people and having more responsibility, but having no problem explaining their ideas in principle.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    A valid clue, imo.

hkkmr: I'm curious if this description is only a selection, with "irrelevant" things removed, or something continuous.
    Something continuous with only some punctuation removed and some identification specifics removed.

Creepy-bg

they're quotes from me

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    If that's told in normal conditions (meaning not to insist on an area), it's too rational for an SEI, right?
    I don't get the question. the conversation was about jobs I believe, not something I started rambling about. actually I don't remember how we started talking about it, just that I said... "let me tell you about me at work" to hkkmr, then started saying all of that.