()

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably 2w1 or something. She's like the girl in Misery

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    My moral system is humanist/humanitarian.
    Unconditional love for people, kindness, empathy towards human beings and the environment.

(2w1 seems quite common for EIIs, moreso than 9)
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she strikes me as 1w2
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3w2
    The Enneagram Blogspot: Type 3: Image-Seeker

Threes with this wing are often highly gregarious. They have a tendency towards persona - playing a role of themselves in real life. Social perception, prestige and recognition important. Healthy side brings personal warmth, leadership qualities.
    Sincere desire to do well by others; may be genuinely nice people. If they have achieved some measure of success they are generous in their mentorship of others. When more entranced, they are preoccupied with seeming ideal to others. This can extend to friendships, family, as well as at work. Want to seem a perfect spouse, friend, parent, employee, good son or daughter.
    Strong social focus because they need so much validation from others. Preening and boastful behavior possible. Bursts of egotism. Wanting to be on top, better than others. Slip into impersonation easily, may falsify feeling and not know it themselves. Deep emotional self-recognition is lost. Malicious intentional deceit is possible. Behavior of con-artists and sociopaths.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

The devil whispers close to my ears. Quote Unquote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is 2w1
    Ein neuer Mann

Creepy-male

2w1, her vibe is more emotional than disciplined. 1w2 is more disciplined than emotional.

Thats how I'd make the division, the same way people have the division with 5w4 and 5w6 and being arts and sciences respectively.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Brilliand got this one right, from others comments. I'd lean toward unhealthy 2w1, though.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely a 2, no doubt in my mind. 2w1 is probably accurate, I'd guess so/sx. Tritype is probably 2w1/9w1/6w7.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-cinq

E1. Maritsa is more interested in being right than she is in helping anyone. E3 (3w2) is a possibility. She hides behind the mirage of an E2. Smoke and mirrors.

Creepy-cinq

Communication Styles:

E1: Preaching, Teaching, Lecturing

E2: Compliments, cajoling, seductive charm

E3: Pitches, propaganda and advertising self and others

Maritsa spends the majority of her time on 16types to prove she knows her stuff and that she is right. At an average of 300 posts/wk, she loves to show off her typing skills at every turn (the accuracy is debatable). She also loves to add 'dear' at the beginning or end of posts when she wishes to demonstrate superiority and patronage. It is not meant to be used as a term of endearment to show affection. Her posts are riddled with "I" statements - another indication that this is not about helping you, but, to showcase her. These are not E2 qualities.

Creepy-cinq

Nik

Don't feel bad for yourself.
    Not at all, dear.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    3w2 EIE
    I agree.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-cinq

ENFjs

Creepy-cinq

Do you know HOW drunk I was in that picture?
    Irrelevant. The other photos you've posted demonstrate you VI ENFj - the one of you rock climbing and the other of you and your mother. Personally, Maritsa, I think you have a skewed perception of yourself.

Creepy-cinq

YOU ARE MEAN
    ABSOLUTELY AND INCREADIBLY RIDICULOUSLY MEAN.
    GO TAKE A DIVE
    So, let me see. I'm mean for expressing my opinion. But, when you express your opinion about others' seemingly skewed perceptions of themselves and socionics in general, this is somehow, right and good? LOL!

Oh Maritsa, you are so full of yourself, it hurts.

Creepy-cinq

you like to hurt people, that's how you're full of yourself.

You can't come to realize that you're nothing like an INFj and so you have to resort to petty things like you do. But, when I'm right, you get your feelings hurt by hurting your own feelings about not being in the same catagory as me. Well, I'm sorry, they are not handing out gold metal awards to INFj types, there is not such thing as having special digs on something just because you're my type...it comes with a lot of internal pain and suffering and a lot to carry on one's shoulders the likes of which you have no clue about. So get a life.
    LOL! And, I guess you feel you have a rightful place, beside Jesus Christ, Mother Theresa and God. I have no fascinations to be ENFj or an INFj. Sorry. But, I think you do feel like INFj is the best and everyone wants to be just like you. As I've already discussed in a previous thread, I think you are enamored by "INFJ" types because they are special and rare and all knowing (according to MBTI lore). You behave like the INFJ wannabes I've encountered on other boards.

Creepy-cinq

EXCEPT I HAVE A CERTIFIED VI TO PROOVE I AM ONE UNLIKE YOU. who qulifiyingly doesn't even meet that catagory.
    I'm not trying to prove I'm an INFj. You can't have certified VI proof of a methodology that is not proven. It's all speculation Maritsa.

Creepy-cinq

Nik do you not see what is meant by Se and Se PoLR?
    Try to understand and not be so ignorant for once...look at my eyes and compare it to the eyes of this other VI; can't you see how my eyes are not alighned equally and symetrically, they are not the same size as the other?

All Se means is that you have better vision then I do and are able to track objects within your field of vision better then I can, that somehow effects the way your brain has developed then mine...that's it.
    E1 Lecturing, Preaching, Teaching.

Creepy-male

Feeling Triad Dileemas:

4 -- Inward Shame, I am not worthy/true to myself, I must show people who I really am
    3 -- Middle Ground/Balancing, How can I be worthy to other people and still be myself?
    2 -- Outward Shame, I am not worthy to other people, I must prove my worth to others

Instinctual Triad Dileemas:

1 -- Discipline, I must be in control of my urges/instinct or else I will self-destruct
    9 -- Repression, I must ignore my urges/instincts and meditate to be at peace
    8 -- Dominance, I must channel my urges/instincts in order to survive

Thinking Triad Dileems:

5 -- Inward Anxiety, I must understand things to master them and alleviate my anxiety
    6 -- Outward Anxiety, I must know who to trust and what to do to alleviate my anxiety
    7 -- Stay Active, I must keep focused and engaged to avoid focusing on my anxieties

Maritsa33.....

In order from most to least... she only seems 1 when the current issue on the table is focused around her anger, when she gets frustrated and confronted... its an issue of anger and her persona takes on an annoying moral lectury/preachy tone. Contrast with 8's who give it back to you in some form or another, and 9s who try to remain peaceful or drop the subject.

The 2 is most pronounced I think because of her deeper motive, most 1's have a lifestyle of being rigid/perfectionist/moral/orderly... they only turn to psychology when they want to learn how to self-improve. One the other hand 2's turn to psychology in hope of furnishing stronger relationships, and really only that... maritsa33 is this category, obsessed with duality and VI and the more relationship oriented idea of psychology rather than self-improvement.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    probably 2w1 or something. She's like the girl in Misery

YouTube- Misery - Paul Sheldon PWN3D

(2w1 seems quite common for EIIs, moreso than 9)

LOL

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're understanding of the functions is backwards, Maritsa. It's all flipped inside out. (that's why you think I have Ni polr and I'm LSE LOL)

You are Beta, and my mirror. (ENFj) You're not INFj.

Creepy-Cyclops

Why are you so obsessed with posting here Maritsa?

Creepy-cinq

Nik do you not see what is meant by Se and Se PoLR?
    Try to understand and not be so ignorant for once...look at my eyes and compare it to the eyes of this other VI; can't you see how my eyes are not alighned equally and symetrically, they are not the same size as the other?
    The problem here, Maritsa, is that you've yet to prove the link between these features and type. Sames goes for your J neck theory. You've admitted in a PM you don't have the research to back up your claims. Until such time as you can demonstrate a scientific link, these observations are simply speculations with no more merit than any other on this site. I can gather a room full of people with crooked fingers and assert these people are all ESFps. This does not make my statement true.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    All Se means is that you have better vision then I do and are able to track objects within your field of vision better then I can, that somehow effects the way your brain has developed then mine...that's it.
    I hope when you speak of 'you' - you are addressing the point in general and not directing this at me. If you think I'm Se leading, you are sadly mistaken. Certainly, my Se leading husband would think you are crazy. LOL!

When I use my functions, it subdues you and you don't participate...which makes me wonder if you're SEE or ESI type...all SEE or ESI who are not pursuing me act that way...they quiet down and disappear from the scene.
    SEEs have better things to do than wasting time hanging out at 16types to discuss theory.

There is no magic here. The majority of people who interact with you grow tired of your nonsense, withdraw from any more exchanges and hope you will someday leave. It's easier than to try to reason with you. For months, this has been the "Maritsa Show" monopolizing the intellectual atmosphere to spew misinformation @300 posts/wk - sucking the life out of the forum. You will subdue most of the forum members (regardless of type) in the next few months if you can't see the consequences of your behaviour.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aww I like when maritsa calls me honey. It's like this warm light that surrounds my soul.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    ENFjs

Doppelgangers
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Marie,
    Why are you commenting on my thread?'
    Morphologically, that EIE picture, the girl's eyes are slanted, don't you see? my eyes are round. and they slant upwards not down at the corners

Of course I am smiling and laughing. I am at my cousin's wedding, you don't sit there and mope around when you're at a special occasion.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-22-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't sit there and mop around when you're at a special occasion.
    You do if you're the janitor
    Stan is not my real name.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See..INFj unlike ENFj have round eyes...
    All people have round eyes. What the fuck are you smoking?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-cinq

Doppelgangers
    I know.

Marie,
    there are no rules regarding commenting in open threads like this. This sounds a bit Se territorial, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by maritsa
    Morphologically, that EIE picture, the girl's eyes are slanted, don't you see? my eyes are round. and they slant upwards not down at the corners

Quote Originally Posted by maritsa
    Of course I am smiling and laughing. I am at my cousin's wedding, you don't sit there and mope around when you're at a special occasion.
    You've posted at least three photos of yourself on 16types - all photos show the same openness of expression. You do not show reticence. You've yet to prove anything other than . And, if this photo is not a true representation of you (ie. you were drunk and not yourself), then, why use it all? It's a bit dishonest.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie,
    It's an open forum
    But if you're going to be possessive, it's actually jxrtes's thread since he created it

Genetics place a huge role in how our features are formed, and I don't think the more well known Socionists are even trying to claim a monopoly on features and type, they just made a few physical observations which are not even conclusive.
    For instance, try comparing a white person to an Asian person of the same type, they certainly won't have the exact same features

Regardless of VI and its place in Socionics, I still think you strongly resemble the picture of that girl, and would still see that observation even if I knew nothing about Socionics.
    But in terms of Socionics, I do think the pictures you've shown of yourself displays an expressiveness which is not really common in people who reject Fe.

Personally, I think having strong (and valued) Fe is a talent you should be thankful for, since I find it to be more welcomed by society (especially in women) than the emotional placidity which Fi dominants tend to show, which I think repels most people

But see, that's a talent and not something everyone can do. You can show how you feel and do so vividly and clearly. If you ignored Fe this would be hard to do, even if you are in a good mood
    If you want to go by Filatova's VI, take another look at the people she typed as EII, they all look rather emotionally dreary, that's because something as simple as giving a big warm smile is hard to do when you ignore Fe (and even worse if it's your PoLR)
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's an open forum
    But if you're going to be possessive, it's actually jxrtes's thread since he created it
    I believe that you and I made an agreement; your emotional display here went against our agreement, hence I will have to say that you are irrational type. Rational types act on rational things, irrational types act on their emotional impulses, which in my rational mind you have done here, now.

Every human type has feelings, showing them or not does not determine Fe/Fi or any other type; the differences lie in what prompts emotions to show up, which obviously you have not figured out yet.

For Si types, it's not getting certain sensations fulfilled...this is just an example to you and you can figure out the rest on your own.

I have no time for you.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She could be a Two. I would probably be okay with it actually.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    All people have round eyes. What the fuck are you smoking?
    All ENFjs are Asians apparently...
    Stan is not my real name.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is some 6-y beats
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 6, as it seems clear to me that she is attempting to build a support network around herself and dislikes those who do not want to be part of it.

6 - Enneagram Type Six: The Loyalist
    Key Motivations: Want to have security, to feel supported by others, to have certitude and reassurance, to test the attitudes of others toward them, to fight against anxiety and insecurity.

An example:
    I believe that you and I made an agreement; your emotional display here went against our agreement, hence I will have to say that you are irrational type. Rational types act on rational things, irrational types act on their emotional impulses, which in my rational mind you have done here, now.

Every human type has feelings, showing them or not does not determine Fe/Fi or any other type; the differences lie in what prompts emotions to show up, which obviously you have not figured out yet.

For Si types, it's not getting certain sensations fulfilled...this is just an example to you and you can figure out the rest on your own.

I have no time for you.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Maritsa is some 6-y beats
    Nah I'd say her thinking triad is 6, but I don't get the thinking triad vibe from her. She seems much more like a feeling triad dominant. She doesn't have that vibe like she is constantly focused psychologically on issues of anxiety/fear/angst/dread etc.... in one form or another.

Sixes worry a lot and are concerned, so they attach onto ideas and believes they belief strongly, and they make connections. On the surface they are loyal and have strong beliefs which they back up with strong rationales, usually of which they have learned from a source which they trust. This characterization becomes apparent after some substantial interaction with them.

Fives worry a lot also, but its more on being competent enough mentally to deal with all of lives problems and anxieties. They therefore have an energy about them were they feel drawn to investigate and understand that which makes them afraid or worried. They need to know things to be reassured and they can be very uneasy with poor explanations about things that unsettle them. This characterization also becomes apparent after some time with them.

Sevens are light-hearted, fun enjoyment seekers. They are witty, quick, and mentally able. They keep things light and stay one step ahead of any anxiety by staying active and engaged and enjoying things as much as possible. They need to have fun, be involved, and stay focused on the positive. This characterization also becomes apparent after some time with them.

I've never seen any of these characterizations in Maritsa33, except the 6 in very small and weak doses

Its not an accepted theory, but I generally believe a person has characteristics of all three types in their dominant triad which is mitigated through their dominant type in that triad. For this reason a Dominant Thinking Triad tends to have characteristics of all thinking types with one dominant type which characterizes the relationship between these three elements. If a person is a leading thinking triad the strength of this relationship between the three elements is built on a much more solid foundation than their feeling or instinctual triad, however certain individual elements of the feeling or instinctual triad may relate across boundaries to other triads through other relationships, such as other triad theories, wings, directional theory, and so forth. At any rate, all three types of a triad represent various focuses and strategies with respect to one unifying principle. A type is merely a more specific categorization of that focus or strategy and represents a particular subset of a set. Therefore its not too unreasonable to assume that the subset is connected spatially to this set at its boundaries to the other constituents.

I mention all of this because Triads really count when typing a person, even if a person seems like a type, if they don't fit with the triad there is likely a problem....

And Maritsa33 doesn't fit with the thinking triad
    Last edited by male; 06-23-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another reason why I don't believe Maritsa is enneagram 2 is because she failed to pick up on Suzzy being enneagram 2 even though Suzzy thought she was enneagram 4 or 5.

She is not EII; ESFP. Hidden agenda? You asked her to talk about the hidden agenda? That's not good. How about real life? How about real situations? Health is important to a lot of people and not really type related...I don't know what this hidden agenda BS is. Ok there she says hidden agenda is to love ESFp's want to love their dual; who created love if it was not an ESFp? Caring loving, kind...that is real ESFp; emotionally, they seek to give and get that emotional assurance back in return.
    If Maritsa was enneagram 2 then in Suzzy's video which has now been removed but I remember well, where she talked about wanting to feel loved and about feeling unworthy then Maritsa instead of attacking her would have understood.

2 - Enneagram Type Two: The Helper
    * Basic Fear: Of being unwanted, unworthy of being loved
    * Basic Desire: To feel loved
    * Enneagram Two with a One-Wing: "Servant"
    * Enneagram Two with a Three-Wing: "The Host/Hostess"

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonsense, Maritsa is nothing like E6. She's much closer to E1 than E6. Attacking others' base motivation when it's also your own is hardly unexpected since it's like hearing your own unacknowledged fears voiced. I know both healthy and unhealthy E6 closely and Maritsa falls in neither camp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Nonsense, Maritsa is nothing like E6. She's much closer to E1 than E6. Attacking others' base motivation when it's also your own is hardly unexpected since it's like hearing your own unacknowledged fears voiced. I know both healthy and unhealthy E6 closely and Maritsa falls in neither camp.
    Maybe she is more like a 1 than 6. I just reread some enneagram type 1 information. I guess I only know of 2 definite type 1's and one of them spends her time popping diet pills, working out to excess and dieting non stop and the other is highly judgmental, opinionated and an angry person who thinks only he is right in nearly everything.
    So perhaps overall enneagram type 1 but definitely not type 2 as type 2's that I know are pretty much always nice and friendly to everyone, even the unhealthy type 2's are. I have also noted they usually develop a tendency to overeat a little.
    Last edited by Nonsense; 06-23-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast