TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Made-up ISTj subtype profiles

Not by me.

The ISTj "Inspector" represents the "Hannibal Lecter" of the social landscape with an acquired taste for human liver, fava beans and a nice chianti. He can live out his days quite happily in a neatly arranged cell with the occasional therapist visits.

These types have a wondrous contradiction of good people skills coupled with an inherent anti-social personality disorder. They readily manifest a superficial charm towards others to mask their depressive nature.

Psychiatry states that depression would likely seem caused by "chemical imbalances" in the brain which then of course provides these types with the perfect rationalisation to get "high" on prescription drugs, claim social welfare and loosen the bolts on their anger management pressure cooker.

When these suckers get violent, watch out! Don't be surprised if they carry a metal bar under the driver's seat in their car as these guys love nothing more than to stand their ground with people that have provoked them in some way.

After years on their spiritual crusades ridding the world of evil-doers these rude boys blossom into gentle men entering the "double-oh-heaven" realm of the social scene attending parties with ladies-in-tow displaying a rigid self-discipline like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

The ISTj "Inspector" closely matches the character of Lieutenant Commander Tuvok from television series Star Trek: Voyager with his cool communication style, aggressor erotic attitude and his overall rational-introverted temperament.

In this (over-the-top) example we can see how an ISTj (or indeed most introverted types) would react to the pressures of those that disturb their precious 'alone time'.

Now considering that basic Psychology still hasn't made a dent in the national curriculum it remains possible that this kind of situation will happen time and time again through sheer ignorance of the 16 types.

We can also see that our typical ISTj Vulcan here appears to take loyal pride in his work and prefers time away from others to recharge his mental energy reserves. As a Vulcan who should have years of mental discipline he still, from time to time, may 'lose it' when sufficiently provoked.

The ISTj Vulcan experiences the Pon Far every seven years where they feel primitive urges to mate allowing them to 'let loose' once in a while with their internal emotional struggles they have to deal with. If they lose this battle then they will sink into some kind of neurological condition where only a successful mind-meld with a blood-relative can restore their inner-peace.

The ego of the ISTj crusader demands the understanding and practical application of new ideas which in turn leads him to loyally partake in doing what needs to get done with street-smart intelligences.

The aggressor erotic attitude of the ISTj crusader allows him to achieve his goals through direct mental submission of others who would otherwise strike him down as a chaotic force in his life.

The ISTj crusader essentially has a talent for acknowledging the reality of a situation in a bid to unconsciously control the potential trials and tribulations he will face on the road to getting hands-on practical results.

With his hidden agenda fuelled by his weak and unconscious introverted intuition function he subtly wants to "keep it real" by weeding out the nonsensical thoughts of others. He likely has a quiet suspicion of anyone who has fantastical ideas making him anchored to the "known" rather than the "unknown" even if he occasionally decides to "stir the truth" and spread rumours for his own devious fulfilment.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

displaying a rigid self-discipline like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.
    lmao
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is certainly my dual.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ISTj Vulcan experiences the Pon Far every seven years where they feel primitive urges to mate
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf these descriptions are crazy . I guess I relate the most to INTp (like usual)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    These types have a wondrous contradiction of good people skills coupled with an inherent anti-social personality disorder.
    there you have it, spencer stern believes all istjs have antisocial personality disorder.

you should stop reading this thread now.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what´s the source of this description?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Sixteen Types | Table

His description of Ni (in the book) is quite accurate to how it manifests in me. It's not the core of Ni by any means, but it's a very common manifestation, imo, especially the focus on the arbitrariness of sign-signified relationships as contrasted with Se (which goes directly from sign to signified so quickly as to practically collapse one into the other). The ESTP one (from the website) is shitty though. Many ESTps are more mature than that. The INFp one was depressingly accurate.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, probably the reason that the book didn't sell is that the writing, the actual word choice, the prose, is pretty dreadful and frequently ungrammatical. A good editor would have gone a long way is all I'm saying.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love that part from Anger Management. Such a great scene. The Nicholson + Sandler combo is beautiful.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    There is none; he's made it up, like everything else to fit him not classical socionics.
    If you bothered to look at the post directly below that one, you would have seen the source. Silly retarded EIIs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't call me names unless you can stand me calling you names, which might degrade your status (internally).

And point to the source; I can't see shit.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me names all you want. I get off on conflict.

Anyway, here's the post that you seem somehow unable to see, despite the fact that all you had to do was scroll to it with your eyes open.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post696469

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's a BS source; if you want accuracy read socionics.org
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said it was a good source, did I? Way to steer the topic away from the fact that you were unable to see an obvious link directly below the post you responded to, claiming that such a link did not exist, even though I told you where the link was.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never said it was a good source, did I? Way to steer the topic away from the fact that you were unable to see an obvious link directly below the post you responded to, claiming that such a link did not exist, even though I told you were the link was.
    Se POLR means I can miss details...

Se is involved in visual perception. they can see every detail but miss the big picture ()

I'll delete my post, sorry.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-22-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're insane.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree. Those descriptions seems to be written in style of:
    I "know" somebody,
    I type him XXXx
    Now I am writing down the characteristics of that person that must fit everyone.
    To make it sound more realistic I add words such as victim, aggressor.
    Yet I have no idea what is , , , , , , , . I only imagine.

And yeah socionics.org is a good one if you understand Russian....
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're insane.
    and asinine.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se POLR means I can miss details...
    that's PoLR
    EII INFj

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    that's PoLR
    I don't think so. At least, I don't think that missing details is a direct effect of Si PoLR. In my experience it seems to manifest as a simple lack of awareness of and/or concern with physical comfort and health. I think it's one of the easier PoLRs to understand.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

that's PoLR
    No it's not. It's what Dj said, comfort and pleasure related. Se has to do with seeing details on objects and I miss such details. Se also has to do with disorientation, like when I get disoriented and post a topic in the wrong thread, because I can't tell where I am...That's why Se leading types like SLE, SEE, LSI are so keen to details and are micro managers. And, that's why they put extreme pressure on my polr because they call my attention to missed details; Se is opposite of Ne; Ne is big picture thinking.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. It's what Dj said, comfort and pleasure related. Se has to do with seeing details on objects and I miss such details. Se also has to do with disorientation, like when I get disoriented and post a topic in the wrong thread, because I can't tell where I am...That's why Se leading types like SLE, SEE, LSI are so keen to details and are micro managers. And, that's why they put extreme pressure on my polr because they call my attention to missed details; Se is opposite of Ne; Ne is big picture thinking.
    That's what Si PoLR is

Si PoLR- Introverted sensing - Wikisocion

Individuals who possess introverted sensing as a 4th function tend to be negligent to the effects of Si and have the view that Si aspects are of less importance than others for achieving their goals. They put a low priority on the physical, short-distance, here-and-now in relation to longer-distance and longer-term considerations. A typical manifestation is a lack of concern for small aesthetic details, since a greater focus is given on the opinion that, in the longer term, taking care of them is a never-ending exercise. This is also manifested in a relative lack of awareness of the immediate surroundings, as in noticing where objects may be if you don't have to deal with them particularly, and of your own physical sensations.

A lack of concern for small aesthetic details is more visible in the LIE; in the case of the EIE, the low focus on Si is more noticeable as a dislike for low-level practical details, such as filling up forms, signing documents, or filling tax returns.

Due to individuals who possess introverted sensing as a 4th function believing that Si aspects are of less importance, they tend to be thrown off course by unthought of, new or neglected Si matters.
    VS

Se POLR- Extroverted sensing - Wikisocion

The individual tends to overreact to aggressive or confrontational behavior, taking it as a personal threat when it may only be a knee-jerk reaction or the result of a bad mood.

He tends to avoid intruding on others' space or engaging in behavior that may be perceived as coercive, and tries hard to handle his needs by being disciplined and well-prepared himself - rather than relying on others to do things for him. If these strategies fail, his efforts at dealing with the resulting conflict make him look actively pushy in a way that appears awkward and unnatural to others. This opens him up to painful criticism and feelings of weakness and helplessness.

He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do.
    I don't think so. At least, I don't think that missing details is a direct effect of Si PoLR. In my experience it seems to manifest as a simple lack of awareness of and/or concern with physical comfort and health. I think it's one of the easier PoLRs to understand.
    The aesthetic, external, details associated with Si, seems to be what Maritsa is labeling as Se.
    I would say that amount of focus she vocally places on pleasant sensations sounds more like a neurotic fear of the bad effects of Si PoLR.
    Like "Just take care of the Si for me, but don't tell me how to be better at it, because it hits my weak spot"
    compare to say, a Si suggestive "Take care of my Si, and teach me through being a constant exemplification of it"

A personal example of this type of Si PoLR is an EIE guy I used to work with, he freaked when he was put in charge of doing the inventory; looked at the charting list like it was in hieroglyphics or something. My LII friend offered to fill it out simply because we knew the EIE would scew it up, which than would mean we'd have to start from scratch on another night
    EII INFj

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one cares about maritsa's understanding of Socionics. If this forum weren't full of nice people, she would probably be ignored by most of us.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Man View Post
    No one cares about maritsa's understanding of Socionics. If this forum weren't full of nice people, she would probably be ignored by most of us.
    I guess I'm just naively hoping that she will eventually catch on, than she could join the rest of the forum and actually discuss Socionics instead of wasting so much time and energy on her current understanding which seems to have lead to her posts getting ignored by just about everyone, except for some of the newbies
    EII INFj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, the ENTj section seems kind of wrong. I mean...

The ENTj "Pioneer" represents the "Jig Saw" of the social world. He gets amused by, or takes pleasure in, the psychological or physical suffering of others thus making him ideal for covert Special Ops missions.

As a master of calculating people's actions in advance he can quite effectively get other people to do whatever he or she wants by frightening them (through intimidation or even terror). Not only does this make him a good chess player it also makes him one of society's classic "bad boys".

A typical ENTj has a fascination for violence, weapons, martial arts, injury, or torture which combined with their incessant postings on internet forums they love to gang up on newbies or anyone else who doesn't heed their arguments.

The quotation that best describes an ENTj goes something like: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." Thus his attitude towards work and indeed, all of life equates to strategic combat, the struggle to get and keep power.

With the authority of The Devil incarnate he will punish any disloyalty and reassert his control. He knows best for everyone and his favourite Frank Sinatra song, "My Way!" epitomizes this arrogance. Thus his final agenda always takes precedence over his hellish methods.

The ENTj "Pioneer" closely matches the character of Jimmie Dimmick in the film Pulp Fiction with his firm communication style, victim erotic attitude and his overall rational-extroverted temperament.

This clips demonstrates the ability of the ENTj boss to negotiate and reach an agreement through all the nonsense that affects the outcome of the results he needs to achieve.

This particular ENTj boss creates fear and fixes blame where unlike a leader he does not encourage others into action, he forcefully pushes for results instead with a relentless undertone.

As the stress of the situation catches up with him the ENTj boss gets progressively more demeaning and humiliating towards Jules (the ENFj persuader) which serves the purpose of ultimately satisfying his ego's need to get things done, and done reliably.

In this film trailer we see the ENTj industrialist (Tony Stark) using decisive business logic to turn dream opportunities into realities through efficient negotiating abilities cutting through the nonsense as noted in his answers to the reporter's questions.

Ironman represents a film which pushes the boundaries of technology and brings it to us today because the ENTj industrialist has an incessant aggressive extroverted intuitive (Ne) desire to push for results in new areas of research.

The ENTj industrialist represents the personification of materialistic capitalism which often gets associated with that "evil" fat cat stereotype. They persevere in creating values for self and society with their shy disregard towards introverted sensing (Si) that keeps most other people "anchored" to the status quo.

The discoverer and promoter of Scientology resembles an ENTj industrialist where he purposely created a "pseudo-scientific religion" as an example of marketing genius. In fact despite what people say about it negatively I realise it does the world a huge favour especially in the realm of anti-psychiatry movements which in Socionics equates to anti-introverted-sensing ways of dealing with reality.

In other words, psychiatry seeks to destroy lives in the name of stabilizing the chaos that only actually exists in the minds of the very psychiatrists prescribing the drugs since they do all their reality checks from the Si function of insanity. If you've ever met an ENTj industrialist working in mental health I doubt very much he would automatically consider the chemical solution although if the subjective world wants it then he will gladly make a business out of it.

In this music video we see the ENTj marketer using all the tricks of the trade to advertise his brand of products to the marketplace.

With his distinguished stimulus he uses his favourite technique of "pea-cocking" (intentionally dressing to get noticed) to receive extra attention from others and embellish his perceived value to manipulate the subjective world of preconceptions.

The ENTj marketer has a results-orientated ego and wants to push his products to market by any means possible with disregard for any chaos they may bring. His unconscious and naive introverted ethics allows him to market first then deal with the moral implications later.

The victim erotic attitude of the ENTj marketer basically exudes to others his "stop me if you can" approach to marketing goods and services. Whether we want it or not he will find a way to reliably convince us that if we don't heed his sales advice then something bad will happen — the universe might collapse into a man-made singularity or worse yet, no more milk and cookies for the children and so on.

The underlying hidden agenda of the ENTj marketer stems from his unconscious and misunderstood extroverted sensing function that childishly demands that he perseveres with his marketing campaign disregarding the past and future acting instinctual in the here-and-now to achieve his business mogul dreams. This produces a habitual need to create wealth in the most efficient ways possible he can think of — then act without question.
    ???
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm just naively hoping that she will eventually catch on, than she could join the rest of the forum and actually discuss Socionics instead of wasting so much time and energy on her current understanding which seems to have lead to her posts getting ignored by just about everyone, except for some of the newbies
    I don't care about that in so much as, at this point I just want her to shut up, without having other people quote and respond to her horrible unsound rants, talk about her, and having her name pop up EVERYWHERE despite my efforts to put her on ignore. She's a threat to my peace and others' time and understanding, and I still don't really understand why people think its worth keeping her, as if she's some entertainment value, when they could have banned her a while ago. Smelling bullshit is easy when it's so concentrated; the first week she started posting up on here again, I would have banned her right away. Now I doubt someone like her is capable of learning this science in its correct fashion, given the allotted amount of time. But like the passing of a bill, you only usually get once chance, then everyone throws their signs away.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Se POLR- Extroverted sensing - Wikisocion

The individual tends to overreact to aggressive or confrontational behavior, taking it as a personal threat when it may only be a knee-jerk reaction or the result of a bad mood.

He tends to avoid intruding on others' space or engaging in behavior that may be perceived as coercive, and tries hard to handle his needs by being disciplined and well-prepared himself - rather than relying on others to do things for him. If these strategies fail, his efforts at dealing with the resulting conflict make him look actively pushy in a way that appears awkward and unnatural to others. This opens him up to painful criticism and feelings of weakness and helplessness.

He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do. "

WOW! I FINALLY KNOW DISCOJOE'S TYPE!!!!!!
    Sincerely Yours,

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Man View Post
    NO SHE WOULD NOT, AND YOU´RE A STUPID DUMBASS FOR SAYING SO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOT.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    NO SHE WOULD NOT, AND YOU´RE A STUPID DUMBASS FOR SAYING SO.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOT.
    Oh yes, she would. Now fuck off, or I'll terrorise your anus with an UFO svastika dish.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Oh yes, she would. Now fuck off, or I'll terrorise your anus with an UFO svastika dish.
    Sincerely Yours,

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if I'd call H. Lecter a good representative of ISTj. His two main characterizing attributes are his uncanny insight (psychological or otherwise) and his poetic charm, both of which are manifestations of Ni and don't have particularly much to do with the ISTj type. I call him INTp. Maybe you could get away with calling him ISTj based on some stereotype interpretation of Se and the fact that he physically assaulted people at times, but it would be a pretty awkward match.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    "Se POLR- Extroverted sensing - Wikisocion

He is able to moralize and instruct others about what they should do and why, but he is not prepared for others' active resistance or refusal to do as he says. In his mind, this would require him to put aside reason and good feelings and simply make the other person do what is necessary. This is extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him to do. "

WOW! I FINALLY KNOW DISCOJOE'S TYPE!!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's what Si PoLR is

VS

The aesthetic, external, details associated with Si, seems to be what Maritsa is labeling as Se.
    I would say that amount of focus she vocally places on pleasant sensations sounds more like a neurotic fear of the bad effects of Si PoLR.
    Like "Just take care of the Si for me, but don't tell me how to be better at it, because it hits my weak spot"
    compare to say, a Si suggestive "Take care of my Si, and teach me through being a constant exemplification of it"

A personal example of this type of Si PoLR is an EIE guy I used to work with, he freaked when he was put in charge of doing the inventory; looked at the charting list like it was in hieroglyphics or something. My LII friend offered to fill it out simply because we knew the EIE would scew it up, which than would mean we'd have to start from scratch on another night
    Wikisocionics is incorrect. INFj's are never aggressive nor do we or can we use physical force as the wikisocion site describes. It's another one of the sites inconsistencies with socionics.org site, which I value tremendously more so then the wiki site; that particular sentence in describing force is associated to SEE's who have been mistyped as INFj. SEE's are very capable of using force, if need be.

Si is an activation function of INFj; we are activated by our dual's Si creativity...how else would we engage in such pleasant ness if we did not value that function? That is a logical inconsistency...by the way...I can identify consistencies using my Ti role, as well as be able to compare and contrast; EIE are incapable of such thought processes which their dual leads...

You know what clearly makes me INFj? It's that I'm not organized, that my dual has to control my activities, and take the lead or role of the organizer. I value Te's ability to do it all, organize, value Ne and planning. There's no argument about my type...
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Put me on ignore so you don't read my posts. Period.

You're not very rational; how come you can't see the whole picture? The INFj's functions and how that contributes to ESTj's functions?
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikisocionics is incorrect. INFj's are never aggressive nor do we or can we use physical force as the wikisocion site describes. It's another one of the sites inconsistencies with socionics.org site, which I value tremendously more so then the wiki site; that particular sentence in describing force is associated to SEE's who have been mistyped as INFj. SEE's are very capable of using force, if need be.

Si is an activation function of INFj; we are activated by our dual's Si creativity...how else would we engage in such pleasant ness if we did not value that function? That is a logical inconsistency...by the way...I can identify consistencies using my Ti role, as well as be able to compare and contrast; EIE are incapable of such thought processes which their dual leads...

You know what clearly makes me INFj? It's that I'm not organized, that my dual has to control my activities, and take the lead or role of the organizer. I value Te's ability to do it all, organize, value Ne and planning. There's no argument about my type...
    I have a question. Why do you consistently type people wrong even though you have a good source like socionics.org? I respect that you have such a great source like socioinics.org to back your research up and I'm sure it's going to help you a lot more than that silly book of yours, but seriously you can't just type everyone SLI or LSE whenever you feel like it, you have to study the descriptions more and begin to type people more fairly.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ummm the description was of Se PoLR, which I posted to show how it contrasts to Si PoLR, in order to show that the PoLR you were describing a few posts back (about missing details and such) is related to Si PoLR, not Se as you mentioned
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ummm the description was of Se PoLR, which I posted to show how it contrasts to Si PoLR, in order to show that the PoLR you were describing a few posts back (about missing details and such) is related to Si PoLR, not Se as you mentioned
    lololo OMG you're so funny...you can't see the contradiction Marie, so please just leave it alone, ok? Yeah, and you can always put me on ignore.

HERE'S ME OVER REACTING TO YOUR CONFRONTATIONAL BEHAVIOR...GOD WHY CAN'T YOU FRIGGIN GET IT ALREADY.

SERIOUSLY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU ALREADY SEEN ME OVERREACT TO CONFRONTATIONAL BEHAVIOR...HELLO?????
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

MARIE84, GO AWAY....I'M TIRED OF YOU FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND POSTING THIS CRAP AT ME.

THERE'S MY OVERREACTING SE POLR SHUV IT.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put me on ignore so you don't read my posts. Period.
    Unfortunately I don't think it would solve anything in this case, since you have basically hijacked this forum with a barrage of misinformation that is so widespread that it will probably confuse newbies and turn people off of seeing this place as having any credibility.
    I'm bothered by this since I actually care about the credibility of this forum; so until you either (1)learn actual Model A Socionics or (2)get banned *crosses fingers*, I will continue to point out you're erroneous and contradictory comments
    EII INFj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast