This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    They do most of the work and when you help them with the last little bit, they are happy.

This better be true or else I'm going to look stupid.
    You got it.

Yeah, it is true of ISFp that we don't want to call attention to ourselves in a way. That is why Mime didn't make a thread for her type, but I would have just for the sake of completeness. I'd feel embarrassed that I made a thread about myself though.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All sounds right so far.
    ISFp <3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easygoing
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real funny fucks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably the most boring, uninteresting people ever to exist. they are avoidant of conflict and avoidant of solving problems. and they often have a self-righteous attitude of their own perverse "everyone stand around and sing kumbaya or die" morality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    probably the most boring, uninteresting people ever to exist. they are avoidant of conflict and avoidant of solving problems. and they often have a self-righteous attitude of their own perverse "everyone stand around and sing kumbaya or die" morality.
    hmmm but your analysis of me was ESE correct?
    I suppose I should go to that thread to see what insult you left there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah just ignore him. If he posts less than 4 sentences, it usually means it's garbage.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    hmmm but your analysis of me was ESE correct?
    I suppose I should go to that thread to see what insult you left there.
    probably less severe. i was in somewhat less of an insane mood when i wrote that one, but this thread didn't exist at that time.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Yeah just ignore him. If he posts less than 4 sentences, it usually means it's garbage.
    I protest the illegitimacy of this categorization. The four sentence limit is not acceptable. It is intolerable the formation of your discriminatorization with regards to this subjective. Now I will sue you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...He has his moments though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...He has his moments though.
    what is that supposed to mean huh huh what is that supposed to mean huh?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do most of the work and when you help them with the last little bit, they are happy.

This better be true or else I'm going to look stupid.
    haha.
    you don't look stupid at all.
    nice is more like it.

and yeah I'm happy.

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy solving problem. But probably my biggest problem is that... i'm not sure how capable I'm to solve them. So when i see my problem becoming so huge I avoid it, probably leave it to another more capable person... But not all the time. I'm too irrational and not totally aware about my behavior. Some people simply said that i can not stand a problem, trying to solve them quickly. But, there are times and problems when i became more competitive. Like a Challenge. Like a Game, like a... whatever.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most physically attractive girls are SEI. they aren't "sexy" or "hot", they're just beautiful.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    most physically attractive girls are SEI. they aren't "sexy" or "hot", they're just beautiful.
    nice call man, I have to agree.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    But you just don't get the urge to hug them as much. It is like they are going to hug you or something. IP caregiver.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba View Post
    W O W
    I feel sorry for ISFp's, very nice and giving people with a high amount of common sense and loyalty but they get shit on all the time. Can't even making a thread dedicated to bragging about their good qualities without them being shit on in the end. And hell even their duals don't stick up for them.

Tis a sad sad fate that is the ISFp...
    This seems to happen a lot at this forum and it could help to explain why this place has a high rate of pissing me off.
    I don't think they get shit on very often. If anything I'd say they are one of the most liked types there are. It's somewhat hard to dislike an ISFp. Those that do seem to be bitter bitter souls, and normally will get a serious verbal thrashing from me since most ISFps have nothing but good intensions. The comments so far really aren't that rude I don't believe though. Ana's might be a little sad though.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chibikeba

Obviously you don't deserve it. There is one thing in common with all things hateful, destructive, friendliness, happiness.. Movement of any sort. Even help can cause eventual destruction, it's just a disguised distraction. I tend to think that could be one of the reasons why monks meditated. Creating more movement causes a greater blur between us and God. I honestly think the devil trapped us here. That bastard.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W O W
    I feel sorry for ISFp's, very nice and giving people with a high amount of common sense and loyalty but they get shit on all the time. Can't even making a thread dedicated to bragging about their good qualities without them being shit on in the end. And hell even their duals don't stick up for them.

This seems to happen a lot at this forum and it could help to explain why this place has a high rate of pissing me off.
    Nope. It's actually the INFjs who get shit most of the time. Seriously. Just try to think of a real life situation where someone genuinely likes, appreciates and admires an INFj. They have always been overlooked imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    I don't think they get shit on very often. If anything I'd say they are one of the most liked types there are. It's somewhat hard to dislike an ISFp. Those that do seem to be bitter bitter souls, and normally will get a serious verbal thrashing from me since most ISFps have nothing but good intensions. The comments so far really aren't that rude I don't believe though. Ana's might be a little sad though.
    Haha someone made a whole thread about how we're annoying.
    hahaha. We at least get shit on SOMETIMES. But we prolly have dif. definitions of "getting shit on" because I dunno if you consider that thread to be getting shit on or not...or the few comments on here. One comment was just Niffweed's though...it seems like he likes to insult everybody so I don't really count that.

Thanks for noticing ISFp intentions. =)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp's are my favorite playmates.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ISFps make me smile, sometimes intentionally. I find them good people to go on capers with, and they usually have an 'interesting' fashion sense. This is a stereotype of course, but I knew one male ISFp who liked to wear nice soft cotton fleeces - I don't think many males wear nice soft fabrics. (I do too, but I'm not a ISFp ).

I think we made quite a team together...a strange team though. He was always urging me to do things which clearly didn't want to do himself, either because he was too shy or uncertain - his tone of voice was fairly high pitched and 'forceful', and he would say 'GO ON!' - he seemed to think that pushing me to do something would hide his reluctance to do the task. He wasn't really forceful, it was just his way of hiding panic or something.

I didn't find this a bad thing either - it gave me confidence to do things I wouldn't have otherwise have been able to do. If I failed, he would have found it very amusing, so I wouldn't feel so bad about failing in front of a lot of people or whatever (if he's still my friend, then what else matters really?). If I succeeded, it would partly have been because I had nothing really to fear from failing - I think it emboldened me having him there. But he still mocked me most horribly .

One ISFp girl I knew was absolutely bonkers. She had a really loud distinctive laugh and she liked calling me a freak - it was her way of showing affection. That and banging my head on tables. Our relationship was like one of those old black-and-white films where...actually, it's prolly best left vague so as to provoke the imagination. I loved her really.

I don't think I've met a ISFp I disliked...it would be patronising to call them 'cute', but that's kinda of how they are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Nope. It's actually the INFjs who get shit most of the time. Seriously. Just try to think of a real life situation where someone genuinely likes, appreciates and admires an INFj. They have always been overlooked imo.
    I most definitly appreciate the INFj that I know!!! And I admire the heck out of her! There's not a day that goes by that she doesn't try to improve her environment for the better. She's also one of the kindest and understanding people I know. She's also absolutely hilarious when she wants to be. There's a lot more positive traits that she has but if I tried to type them all it would take nearly forever.

Hey wasn't Ghandi an INFj? I dunno. I'm pretty sure he was an INFJ but I dunno about INFj.

On the topic of being overlooked...I noticed that there are a lot of us in the world that don't naturally broadcast our good qualities...and then we get over looked. Most reserved people that I know tend to get overlooked. I get overlooked a lot in person...but that's when I choose to get over looked...when I want to get people's attention I know how to do it...and anyone can do it if they know how and want to. But all that was proably pointless because you probably already know it. Haha oh well. If I meet another INFj in person I will find his/her good qualities and give them some praise...just for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a sincere complement that I thought was a bit humorous. I think they're very nice and sincere people too. And I sort of made this thread since nobody made one for them and they didn't make one for themselves. Hey, maybe you're offended... but I hope they're not. I do like complementing them.
    Thank you for making this thread.
    When I saw it I did this:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W O W

Thanks. =)

Like hkkmr said...he wasn't trying to shit on ISFps at all...that comment he made was kind of a joke I think. In fact he was the one that noticed that there wasn't an ISFp brag thread and put it up...that says a lot right there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we get back on topic here?

ISFp's smell like gummy worms.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we get back on topic here?

ISFp's smell like gummy worms.
    HAHA.
    yess.
    true.
    Or at least I smell like gummy worms anyway.

Ok uhmmm what else?
    Well I knew one ISFp that was an AMAZING artist. I think a lot of us are probably really talented in the arts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't do anything you wouldn't have done 15 times over.
    I'm not very strong in the force... but I did feel better about the forums in general after your posts. I think and hope that there are a lot of people that feel the same. Cept maybe Niffweed, but I think there's some soft kernel in there somewhere that's giggling with delight. Ah.. the wonders of imagination..

He could be like one of those troll dolls, you push it's little belly button and it will squeal.. weee weee wee.
    HAHAHAHA!
    OMGSH!
    I totally laughed out loud when I read that last part!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew Hkkmr wasn't insulting ISFp's with that. What I was trying to point out (and I did it badly, sorry) is that everyone else got a brag thread about themselves except for ISFp by themime. I thought that it was effed up someone else had to create it.

ISFp's don't get hated on? Peh, read some of the comments here about how Alpha Fe is annoying and other such BS. I'd be happy to quote several for you all. I swear I run into it all the time and I just wanna scream STFU this we're discussing the different functions not your own personal opinions on the functions fuckfart!

Though I find it hard to believe INFj is hated on here when this is mostly an ENTj forum.

And Niffweed is obviously a piece of shit waste of life, we all know that but I had to quote it's bullshit anyways.

Sorry about that, please go back on topic. I'm going to hobble back to my magical dark hole in teh internetz.
    OH. Well you do know I'm an ISFp right? I dunno I just felt weird about posting one about my type but I guess it would have been a good idea to be fair since every other type got a brag thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a guy ISFp, he's the only one who can genuinely make me laugh every day.

- Voltaire

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a guy ISFp, he's the only one who can genuinely make me laugh every day.
    =)

OH. Well you do know I'm an ISFp right? I dunno I just felt weird about posting one about my type but I guess it would have been a good idea to be fair since every other type got a brag thread.
    ya, me too.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    I don't think they get shit on very often. If anything I'd say they are one of the most liked types there are. It's somewhat hard to dislike an ISFp. Those that do seem to be bitter bitter souls
    Agreed.
    LII

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My identicals?
    Well lets's see....
    I knew one in high school...omgsh she was such an AMAZING artist...she had a 4.0 GPA too.

And there's a few others that I know...
    kind people
    and definitely funny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akeaneau View Post
    Agreed.
    really?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I think I know the ISFp akeaneau is referring to (might be someone else though). He is very funny, or at least, tries to be funny and even when he's not, its still funny anyway. Probably the most intentionally funny person I know. Easy to get along with, dresses well, good cook.... though he does annoy me sometimes... maybe I've got a bitter bitter soul

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any ISFp's but the ones I've talked to online have all been reasonable and good natured...
    Well thank you. I appreciate it man.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any ISFp's but the ones I've talked to online have all been reasonable and good natured...
    that comment looks sooooo familiar

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp Appreciation Thread

If I ever have the opportunity, I would want to marry one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to love one.

- Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast