Thread: Personal DNA Test

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Personal DNA Test

We've done this before, a while back, but the title of Ezra's new test reminded me of it.

http://www.personaldna.com/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Reserved Experiencer.
    personalDNA
    about you
    You are an Experiencer
    #

Your inquisitive nature, imagination, and hands-on practicality make you an EXPERIENCER.
    #

Although you have an active imagination, you also concern yourself with the functional elements of things.
    #

You are willing to experiment to find things that work the most efficiently.
    #

Getting stuck in certain habits is boring to you—you'd rather find new experiences.
    #

Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.
    #

You like to contemplate a lot of options before making a decision, and you're willing and able to consider a lot of different angles to problems.
    #

You're open to suggestions, and often rely on others to assess the merit of those suggestions.
    #

You have an ability to see the big picture—not just how things are, but how they could be—in a variety of situations.
    #

You approach problems in an analytical way, not getting caught up in your own emotions. You are an independent thinker, not wedded to the preferences of others.
    #

Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.
    If you want to be different:
    #

Have faith that your imagination and practicality will complement each other, and lead to good decisions on your part.
    #

Take the initiative in seeking things out—don't wait for them to come to you.
    how you relate to others
    You are Reserved
    #

You are RESERVED – you aren't someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.
    #

You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.
    #

You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.
    #

You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.
    #

In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.
    #

Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn't always easy to walk in other people's shoes.
    #

At times other people's feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.
    #

Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.
    #

Even though it is tiring, making an extra effort to spend time with others even when you feel like being alone can have powerful positive effects on your relationships.
    #

Practice talking about yourself to people you haven't previously trusted. You will forge friendships where you wouldn't have thought possible, and with practice, sharing your thoughts and feelings will get easier and easier.

confidence 14
    openness 50
    extroversion 8
    empathy 20
    trust in others 22
    agency 44
    masculinity 76
    femininity 0
    spontaneity 70 (???)
    attent. style 2
    authoritarian 16
    earthy 8
    aesthetic 2

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually these results are very good mostly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

compare to last result:

CAUTIOUS IDEALIST

Confidence 66
    Openness 18
    Extroversion 6
    Empathy 2
    Trust in others 50
    Agency 38
    Masculinity 70
    Femininity 0
    Spontaneity 34
    Attn. style 2
    Authoritarian 74
    Earthy 32
    Aesthetic 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considerate Visionary

Confidence 58
    Openness 24
    Extroversion 6
    Empathy 100
    Trust in Others 58
    Agency 36
    Masculinity 68
    Femininity 58
    Spontaneity 12
    Attention to Style 96
    Authoritarianism 0
    Earthy 24
    Aesthetic 92

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considerate Creator.

Imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a creator.

Independent, enjoy self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas. Anyway, not really. Sort of. Maybe.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

[If you want to be different: Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well. While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world. Bah.]

how you relate to others
    Considerate

You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you considerate.

You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.

You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.

Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.

Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.

Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.

You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.

Your close friends know you as a good listener.

[If you want to be different: Because other people would benefit from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable.]

Confidence 42
    Openness 72
    Extroversion 30
    Empathy 86
    Trust in others 86
    Agency 38
    Masculinity 24
    Femininity 32
    Spontaneity 60
    Attention to style 36
    Authoritarianism 20
    Earthy (12) /Imaginative (88)
    Aesthetic (52) /Functional (48)

not sure it's quite right... but in many ways it's close
    greyed out areas that don't work quite so well (or are worded a bit over-the-top)
    Last edited by marooned; 02-25-2008 at 10:49 PM.

When I first took this test, I scored "Reserved Inventor," yet unfortunately, I do not have the data with me.

I took the test again a few minutes ago, and received the result of "Reserved Idealist."

About You:
    As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
    You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
    You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
    You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
    You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
    You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
    It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
    You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
    You approach problems in an analytical way, not getting caught up in your own emotions. You are an independent thinker, not wedded to the preferences of others.
    You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
    You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

How You relate to Others:
    You are RESERVED – you aren't someone who always needs to have others around, and you find you can handle most situations on your own.
    You can be very happy spending time alone, and enjoy your own thoughts and ideas.
    You find it difficult to understand why some people get so emotional and tell everyone else their problems.
    You believe that if you want to get something done, it is best to do it yourself.
    In your experience, other people are not always completely dependable, so you generally rely on yourself and only a few close others.
    Despite your independence, you are not a closed-minded person who makes hasty judgments about others. You know that it isn't always easy to walk in other people's shoes.
    At times other people's feelings are puzzling to you, and you wish that people were more rational.
    Your vision of the world is complex – your values are not set in stone. Instead, you are able to change your beliefs as you learn new information.
    Confidence
    Openness
    Extroversion
    Empathy
    Trust in others
    Agency
    Masculinity
    Femininity
    Spontaneity
    Attention to style
    Authoritarianism
    Earthy/Imaginative
    Imaginative Earthy
    Aesthetic/Functional
    Functional Aesthetic
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considerate Experiencer.
    Confidence
    2 (Haha, well it's late and I'm in a slightly depressed mood right now)
    Openness
    Extroversion
    Empathy
    Trust in others
    Agency
    Masculinity
    Femininity
    Spontaneity
    Attention to style
    Authoritarianism
    Earthy/Imaginative
    Aesthetic/Functional

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn gilly, your test need the IE or Firefox browser...

no... no! i dont want to use IE nor Firefox actually!!

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Benevolent Inventor.

Cool. I like the description.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently I'm a Benevolent Creator.

http://www.personaldna.com/report.ph...u=37018777a45f

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generous Inventor

Confidence: 40
    Openness: 42
    Extroversion: 28
    Empathy: 74
    Trust in Others: 6
    Agency: 58
    Masculinity: 14
    Femininity: 10
    Spontaneity: 14
    Attention to Style: 46
    Authoritarianism: 12
    Earth/Imaginative: 2
    Aesthetic/Functional: 20

I don't believe this is particularly accurate for me.
    LII

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten a different test result almost every time I've taken this (and I've taken it several times). I suspect it's very mood-dependent.

That said, here's my result this time:

You are a considerate builder.

You are detail-oriented, cautious, and practical, making you a BUILDER.

You are excellent at focusing on the concrete, functional elements of things, so you're good at making things happen.

Pursuing novel ways of doing things helps you to be efficient.

You're great to have on a team, as you understand how things work and don't let your ego get in the way.

You're perceptive, down-to-earth, and realistic.

You don't see a need to commit to a set routine or schedule—you'd rather improvise a little.

Although you may doubt yourself sometimes, you have the skills and the curiosity to pursue broader adventures.

You like to consider a lot of information before making big decisions, and you think about that information in realistic, thorough ways.

You don't concern yourself with flashy styles or surface appearances—you're far too sensible for that.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

Think more abstractly about things without abandoning your valuable sensibility.

You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.

You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.

Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.

Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.

Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.

You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.

Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!

Very High Trust
    Very High Spontaneity
    Slightly High Masculinity
    Functional
    Average Openness
    Average Empathy
    Average Agency
    Slightly Low Confidence
    Slightly Earthy
    Low Extroversion
    Low Attention to Style
    Low Authoritarianism

Confidence: 20
    Openness: 58
    Extroversion: 16
    Empathy: 50
    Trust in others: 84
    Agency: 40
    Masculinity: 68
    Femininity: 26
    Spontaneity: 82
    Attention to style: 14
    Authoritarianism: 14
    Earthy/Imaginative: 58
    Aesthetic/Functional: 16
    Also: I based my answers on how I behave in real life as opposed to online; I'm much more extroverted over the internet, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Heh, it says I'm not a girl
    Better than me. It says I'm neither

Masculinity: 14
    Femininity: 10
    LII

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha! I just took this not too long ago on MBTICentral.

Genuine Leader I got.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a Reserved Dreamer.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reserved Leader? Huh? Doesn't sound much like me ...
    Confidence 94
    Openness 88
    Extroversion 28
    Empathy 10
    Trust in others 30
    Agency 82
    Masculinity 54
    Femininity 14
    Spontaneity 94
    Attention to style 2
    Authoritarianism 48
    Earthy/Imaginative 72
    Functional/Aesthetic 6

& WTF is up with the Masc/Fem disparity? Masculine/Feminine based on whose standards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    & WTF is up with the Masc/Fem disparity? Masculine/Feminine based on whose standards?
    *agrees* Some things you're born with. Others are merely cultural. It makes little sense to measure femininity and masculinity.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they compare your answers to that of other participants -by gender- so if you answer similarly to male participants then you score high on masculinity and vice versa.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respectful Creator

The profile is mostly accurate, although its assessment of motives is sometimes wrong.

And FYI, this test appears to be equating generosity with emotional generosity/resiliency, not necessarily material generosity.

You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

Appreciate the earthly, practical elements of things—there is beauty in form as well. [I DO; THAT'S WHY I LOVE NATURE & EXAMINING THE NATURAL WORLD]

While you are good at thinking abstractly, focusing on details a bit more may help you discover things about the world.

how you relate to others

You are Respectful

Your reserved nature, understanding of the world, and faith in others make you RESPECTFUL.

You trust those around you to do the right thing, so you tend not to get involved in other people's affairs. [NO, IT'S NOT THAT I TRUST THEM - IT'S SIMPLY NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND I ALLOW THEM THAT BASIC RESPECT EVERYONE DESERVES.]

You have fewer friendships than some, but the relationships you do have are very meaningful and important to you.

Your careful and practical observation of your environment has led you to understand that others' situations can be very complex. [NO SHIT]

Because of this, you are slow to pass judgments on others, even if sometimes you can't see what it is about certain things that upsets them. [YEP]

You tend to enjoy the world through ideas and reflection, which allows you to get a lot out of the time you spend alone.

Your friends would describe you as laid-back and easy-going. [NOT SURE; MAYBE?]

As someone who is calm and centered, you aren't likely to rush into things—this patience allows you to see many different perspectives and options.

Try letting your insight into the world and trust of others allow you to understand the feelings of those around you. [YEAH, WELL - OTHERS' FEELINGS SOMETIMES OVERWHELM & UN-CENTER ME IF I AM NOT ALREADY DOING WELL, SO I TEND TO AVOID THEM UNLESS I MAY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH THEIR PAIN, AND UNIQUE SUPPORT TO OFFER, IE, IF THEY AREN'T ALREADY GETTING IT ELSEWHERE AND NEED HELP]

While you know how much can be learned from observing your world, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just understanding it. [CONSCIOUSLY TRYING TO DO THIS MORE, BUT (...)]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky View Post
    Respectful Creator
    Ahhh astralsilky is God!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Ahhh astralsilky is God!
    that made me lol.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think this describes me well.

You are a Considerate Thinker.

about you: You are a Thinker
    · Your cautiousness, appreciation of functionality, and imagination combine to make you a THINKER.
    · You have a vivid capacity for imagery that allows you to see beyond your present circumstances.
    · You like to be sure of yourself before voicing your opinion.
    · A lot of your time is spent at home, or with the people you care about.
    · Although you may dream often, you're very aware of how things work, and you value things that work well.
    · You take comfort in the familiar, and value predictability—and others value those things in you.
    · Accordingly, you prefer a set routine, and although you often imagine how things can be different, you're hesitant to take risks to change things.
    · Sometimes you doubt whether you have the ability to face certain challenges, but your practical focus helps you solve most problems.
    · Because of this, you tend to be more reactive than proactive, thinking thoroughly about the challenges that you face.
    · You have a broad-based, theoretical understanding of the world that allows you to understand its workings.
    · You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

· Try indulging your imagination a bit more by experiencing new and different things.
    · Have a little more faith in your capacity to do things—turn your thoughts into actions!

how you relate to others: You are Considerate

· You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
    · You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
    · You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
    · Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
    · Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
    · Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
    · You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.
    · Your close friends know you as a good listener.

Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!

Confidence 12
    Openness 12
    Extroversion 8
    Empathy 84
    Trust in others 66
    Agency 32
    Masculinity 54
    Femininity 18
    Spontaneity 24
    Attention to style 46
    Authoritarianism 4
    Earthy/Imaginative 10
    Aesthetic/Functional 38

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Concerned Designer.

about you

You are a Designer

As a DESIGNER, you are receptive to ideas and experiences, and enjoy the beautiful things in life, yet you are also grounded and realistic about yourself and the world.
    You have a quiet appreciation for beauty in all its forms – in nature, in people, and in human creations from architecture to movies.
    Instead of only focusing on functionality, you try to incorporate your good sense of style and taste into your choices.
    At times you feel unsure of yourself, especially when confronted by other people.
    You aren't the kind of person who insists on having things your way all the time – you are willing to go along with other people's opinions, even if you disagree.
    Others may not know this about you, but you are very interested in new ideas, thoughts, expressions, and experiences. You enjoy learning and trying new things.
    Although you are practical, you are anything but boring – you have depths to you that others cannot see.
    The idea of doing the same thing every day for the rest of your life scares you – you need more excitement and challenge than that!
    You have a remarkable eye for detail and precision, noticing things that others miss.
    Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
    You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
    Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

Have faith in your ideas, and voice them more often. Your unique perspective needs to be shared!
    Allow yourself to become fully immersed in your dreams now and then. You can develop your aesthetic vision even further by allowing your imagination to flourish.
    Be as open to your own wishes as you are to those of others.

how you relate to others

You are Concerned

Your understanding of others' emotions, your sense of right and wrong, and your skeptical nature make you CONCERNED.
    Your observations of your environment, in concert with your clearly defined worldview, leads you to be aware of the feelings of others.
    Because you can read people well, and because you can understand their feelings, you are often bothered by others' insensitive behavior.
    While you appreciate others' emotional nature, you don't think their emotional concerns should take precedence over their obligations to society.
    You prefer to be in smaller groups, as big groups can occasionally get out of hand.
    Order and structure are somewhat important to you—you believe that people's feelings are better protected when others are respectful and follow certain societal guidelines.
    You tend to share your feelings with a few individuals who are close with you, but otherwise you are a somewhat private person.

Let your caring nature allow you to put more trust in people in general—you can have more faith in them without losing your valuable skepticism.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Ahhh astralsilky is God!
    whoahhhhhhhhhhh

obviously not

i wonder who will get, "Compassionate Redeemer"? or, "Enlightened Master"? "Timeless Warrior"? lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky View Post
    whoahhhhhhhhhhh

obviously not

i wonder who will get, "Compassionate Redeemer"? or, "Enlightened Master"? "Timeless Warrior"? lol.
    *squeals over astralsilky's new avatar*
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respectful Idealist®, apparently. I'd generally agree with what's written there.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animated Artist. Quite accurate. I am also more masculine than feminine, lolz.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Free-Wheeling Visionary.

You are a Visionary
    #

Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
    #

You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
    #

You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
    #

Not needing others' approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
    #

Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
    #

You're better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
    #

Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
    #

You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
    #

You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you're familiar.
    #

#

You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
    #

Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
    #

Appreciate the earthly, functional elements of things.
    #

Your clarity of vision sometimes prevents you from being open to new ideas. Try expanding your horizon of experiences, and experimenting with novel ways of doing things.
    how you relate to others
    You are Free-Wheeling
    #

Your charismatic nature, liveliness, and independence make you FREE-WHEELING.
    #

You don't mind being in the spotlight, preferring social gatherings to quiet nights at home.
    #

You take a practical approach to people, not getting too involved in their feelings—or their business.
    #

At the same time, your acceptance of others leads you to be understanding of their life circumstances, even if you don't quite understand their emotional reactions to some things.
    #

Although you have a wide circle of friends, you're very discerning as to whom you can trust.
    #

You're not rigid in your beliefs about the world, and you don't want to impose your perspective on others, but at the same time, you know that plenty of people don't always act responsibly.
    #

Engaging with others is a large part of how you live in the world, and most importantly, it plays a role in how you see yourself—you tend to learn a lot about yourself in situations where you are with other people.
    #

You have an understanding of the complexities of situations, and you don't judge others too hastily.
    #

Your open-mindedness about the world gives you a great perspective on things, but your lack of trust in others limits how close you can get with them. Try opening up to people a bit more without losing your healthy skepticism.
    #

While being the life of the party will occasionally come naturally to you, be sure to reserve time for yourself—see what you can learn by spending some time observing the world rather than just by diving in.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's mine:

You are a Generous Dreamer

about you

You are a Dreamer

Your combination of abstract thinking, appreciation of beauty, and cautiousness makes you a DREAMER.
    You often imagine how things could be better, and you have very specific visions of this different future.
    Beauty and style are important to you, and you have a discerning eye when it comes to how things look.
    Although you often think more broadly, you prefer comfort to adventure, choosing to stay within the boundaries of your current situation.
    Your preferences for artistic works are very refined, although you vastly prefer some types and styles to others.
    Though your dreams are quite vivid, you are cautious in following up on them.
    You are aware of both your positive and negative qualities, so that your ego doesn't get in your way.
    A sense of vulnerability sometimes holds you back, stifling your creative tendencies.
    You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
    You're well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.

Your imagination is a wonderful asset, but don't just dream—be bold enough to take action and explore new things!
    Consider a wider range of details and possibilities when thinking about the present and the future—don't be too set in your ways.

how you relate to others

You are Generous

Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are.
    You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time.
    You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience.
    This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world.
    Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you.
    Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others.
    Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you.
    You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.

Given how attuned you are to others' thoughts and feelings, you might find that trusting people more is a way to broaden your perspective even further.
    While you know how much can be learned from observing the world around you, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just by understanding it.
    Very accurate of me in my opinion.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a Generous Artist.

Confidence 16
    Openness 74
    Extroversion 8
    Empathy 80
    Trust 10
    Agency 52
    Masculinity 32
    Femininity 24
    Spontaneity 92
    Attention to style 96
    Authoritarianism 8
    Earthy/Imaginative 4
    Aesthetic/Functional 100
    INFp-Ni

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I should add this piece to the result that I got:

Confidence 16
    Openness 10
    Extroversion 28
    Empathy 84
    Trust in others 46
    Agency 52
    Masculinity 6
    Femininity 88
    Spontaneity 54
    Attention to style 44
    Authoritarianism 60
    Earthy/Imaginative 30
    Aesthetic/Functional 84
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an Experiencer

Your inquisitive nature, imagination, and hands-on practicality make you an EXPERIENCER.
    Although you have an active imagination, you also concern yourself with the functional elements of things.
    You are willing to experiment to find things that work the most efficiently.
    Getting stuck in certain habits is boring to you—you'd rather find new experiences.
    Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.
    You like to contemplate a lot of options before making a decision, and you're willing and able to consider a lot of different angles to problems.
    You're open to suggestions, and often rely on others to assess the merit of those suggestions.
    You have an ability to see the big picture—not just how things are, but how they could be—in a variety of situations.
    You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
    You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.
    You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.

Have faith that your imagination and practicality will complement each other, and lead to good decisions on your part.
    Take the initiative in seeking things out—don't wait for them to come to you.

how you relate to others

You are Considerate

You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.

Confidence 22
    Openness 48
    Extroversion 10
    Empathy 82
    Trust in others 64
    Agency 18
    Masculinity 20
    Femininity 50
    Spontaneity 16
    Attention to style 38
    Authoritarianism 16
    Earthy/Imaginative 24
    Aesthetic/Functional 46
    Not bad
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took it twice (a month or two apart):

First time: Animated Creator
    Second time: Animated Creator

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are a Visionary
    #

Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
    #

You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
    #

You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
    #

Not needing others' approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
    #

Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
    #

You're better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
    #

Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
    #

You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
    #

You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you're familiar.
    #

#

You are balanced in your approach to problem-solving, not letting your emotions hold you up.
    #

You much prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute. Your decisions are well thought out, and you're not the least bit impulsive.
    #

You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

You are Respectful
    #

Your reserved nature, understanding of the world, and faith in others make you RESPECTFUL.
    #

You trust those around you to do the right thing, so you tend not to get involved in other people's affairs.
    #

You have fewer friendships than some, but the relationships you do have are very meaningful and important to you.
    #

Your careful and practical observation of your environment has led you to understand that others' situations can be very complex.
    #

Because of this, you are slow to pass judgments on others, even if sometimes you can't see what it is about certain things that upsets them.
    #

You tend to enjoy the world through ideas and reflection, which allows you to get a lot out of the time you spend alone.
    #

Your friends would describe you as laid-back and easy-going.
    #

As someone who is calm and centered, you aren't likely to rush into things—this patience allows you to see many different perspectives and options.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got respectful dreamer this time

Confidence 18
    Openness 30
    Extroversion 12
    Empathy 40
    Trust in others 60
    Agency 18
    Masculinity 28
    Femininity 2
    Spontaneity 56
    Attention to style 44
    Authoritarianism 14
    Earthy 28/Imaginative 72
    Aesthetic 46/Functional 54
    Last edited by marooned; 04-14-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast