TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI time!

Right!

I made a video. Guess you'll be able to see anything you need there. If you need more, just ask. Oh! And wait for it to get uploaded!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Sound would help :-)
    eh I knew that metre extra would prove problematic. After all, field's strength decreases exponentially(something / r squared).

But aren't the moves and looks important for VI? Trust me, I haven't said anything that is SO important. ...crap

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Sound would help :-)
    hepl how to fix?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Dude, you look more like an LII or ILI than an SEE. Most likely an ILI-Ni that wants to catch people off-guard by telling them he's a SEE.

First you gesticulate a lot for an SEE. You also have that unemotional look on your face. You also look a bit insane which is the classical INTp look. Also, everything in your kitchen is ordered, the bool in the left is exactly in the middle of the yellow thing which reminds me of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Also, probably you made your hair-cut yourself because you though you make a better job than an idiot barber. You also have long, slim fingers exactly like i do.

ILI-Ni. Go correct on your profile.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Berza View Post
    Dude, you look more like an LII or ILI than an SEE. Most likely an ILI-Ni that wants to catch people off-guard by telling them he's a SEE.

First you gesticulate a lot for an SEE. You also have that unemotional look on your face. You also look a bit insane which is the classical INTp look. Also, everything in your kitchen is ordered, the bool in the left is exactly in the middle of the yellow thing which reminds me of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Also, probably you made your hair-cut yourself because you though you make a better job than an idiot barber. You also have long, slim fingers exactly like i do.

ILI-Ni. Go correct on your profile.
    Thank you.

I don't order my kitchen(I leave it to my family to do that) and I do tell my barber exactly how I want my hair. Why would I want anything else?

And you haven't been the first who said ILI tbh. Bit insane .

Eh, I'll have to do another with sound this time.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Thank you.

I don't order my kitchen(I leave it to my family to do that) and I do tell my barber exactly how I want my hair. Why would I want anything else?

And you haven't been the first who said ILI tbh. Bit insane .

Eh, I'll have to do another with sound this time.
    You already did. The other videos.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You already did. The other videos.
    Ah right. I thought they weren't there because I didn't see them. But I knew that I uploaded them and that they were *out there*.

My bad.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, seeing how they really are there, feel free to take a swing with everything included. I wanted it to be surprise, but I've cocked it up so bad...good grief!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

So, seeing how they really are there, feel free to take a swing with everything included. I wanted it to be surprise, but I've cocked it up so bad...good grief!
    You're an ILI-Ni. I rest my case.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

may be ESTP, ENTP

But aren't the moves and looks important for VI? Trust me, I haven't said anything that is SO important
    Important is any of your nonverbal behavior, including your voice intonations. This creates intuitive impressions from you, wich then are associated with types. What you say may be used for typing too, but even unknown language is better than silence. Also important are conditions during typing to wich typers are accustomed to, while video without voice is not usual. The better material for typing - the higher probability to type you correctly.
    But as was said above there is a heap of other your videos and they are with voice. Remake is not needed.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-28-2015 at 10:58 AM.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everyone keep typing me as a T?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why does everyone keep typing me as a T?
    Look at actresses in my list in signature. Which are more attractive and interesting for you: logical or ethical? Compare INFP and INTP, for example. To understand - look at 5 actresses of both types, with a couple of video-interviews for every - 20 videos on youtube. The analysing may take several days. Ethical women are more interesting for logical men, and vice versa.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

based on one video I would not type you anything, only because you requested Te-ISTp

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an ILI-Ni. I rest my case.
    ILI / SLI is very similar at first... does he seem "balanced, calm and lagging", and reflective in his video? : https://youtu.be/GXBhEKfvTJw this profile about ILI-Ni doesn't describe him well imo

Intuitive subtype INTp-Ni: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=ILI_subtypes

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov
    Appearance
    The intuitive subtype seems balanced, calm, even lagging. Possess well-developed figurative and associative thinking. Reads a lot and is given to contemplation and reflection. Likes to converse at length, narrating something on various subjects or retelling something which he has previously read. In conversation he is usually tactful, polite, somewhat reserved, tries to avoid being overly direct and critical. Frequently he feels suppressed and dissatisfied by something – either by his state of health, or by being in poor spirits, or due to some other cause. He rarely discusses his problems with others, hold himself somewhat at a distance. Internally he is rather timid, contradictory, and vulnerable, although he tries not to show this. His movements are fluid and unhurried. Sometimes his figure is tall and lanky, other times - proportional, but he always seems calm and filled with a sense of his own value. His gait and movements are smooth, may be somewhat swinging and wavering.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Meh, ILI s aren't particularly gesticulatory
    Actually I'm not sure any of this is relevant to type... Slim fingers? Seriously? Are you sure you're ILI..............
    Actually, intuitive types with logic on their demonstrative position use to gesticulate a lot. So, ENTp's and INTp's. Doing a lot of hand movements is a trait of the INTp especially if they don't correlate with the words.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Charlatan.
    As typology has no objective experimental basis, so any its practice is kind of charlatanism.
    A man may be sure in his opinion based on subjective and speculative arguments, until there is no objective proof that he is not right. We here operate by hypotheses and assumptions. He just can't say "I'm objectively right" as it would be a misleading. Until a man doesn't say about objectivity or science of such typing practice the situation is acceptable.

intuitive types with logic on their demonstrative position use to gesticulate a lot
    Extraverted types gesticulate more than introverted ones. Irrational types have more chaotic movements than rational ones. Ethical types may gesticulate more too, as they are more emotional. But irrational logic types are doubtful to gesticulate more than irrational ethical types and any introverted type doesn't gesticulate a lot in average.
    You take hypothetic model 'A' too seriously. Its elements have different degree of trust and they are rather abstract for your interpretation.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-29-2015 at 12:42 PM.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doing a lot of hand movements is a trait of the INTp especially if they don't correlate with the words.
    An INTp trait that you just happen to have yourself, or something you do yourself that you are projecting on to a theoretical construct?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Extraverted types gesticulate more than introverted ones. Irrational types have more chaotic movements than rational ones. Ethical types may gesticulate more too, as they are more emotional. But irrational logic types are doubtful to gesticulate more than irrational ethical types and any introverted type doesn't gesticulate a lot in average.
    You take hypothetic model 'A' too seriously. Its elements have different degree of trust and they are rather abstract for your interpretation.
    Its stuff like this that makes me wonder what I am doing here. No offence to you Sol, anyone could have set this off for me. : D

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    An INTp trait that you just happen to have yourself, or something you do yourself that you are projecting on to a theoretical construct?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Identification

Read this. At the Demonstrative thinking types.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched one of my videos. Eh...I think it was the Ni one. Long story short it was HILLARIOUS! Do I really come out that way? And the burrrp-LOL .

I really have some parts where I come out really crazy and Fe, don't I? I don't sound like it all the time, but there are times where I did catch myself sounding like an entertainer or whatever. And was not even aware of sounding like it. wow fascinating!
    @Myst , @Aylen : you two are the only ones whose vote here I am missing. But anyone that is willing is free to tell by all means.

edit: I do agree that I sound very S(whatever variant) and...F I guess. The trouble with precision and translation between your two most known languages most likely points to poor T. I also remind myself of someone...who that someone is...I can't put my finger on it. I meant that I SOUND like someone-like almost like that someone. Not only the sound but the expressions, the way how it is said...if only I could remember. Help?
    Last edited by nondescript; 09-01-2015 at 08:28 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As typology has no objective experimental basis, so any its practice is kind of charlatanism.
    A man may be sure in his opinion based on subjective and speculative arguments, until there is no objective proof that he is not right. We here operate by hypotheses and assumptions. He just can't say "I'm objectively right" as it would be a misleading. Until a man doesn't say about objectivity or science of such typing practice the situation is acceptable.
    Using such a "reasoning" to "justify" any sort of crazy bs is outright intellectual dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Its stuff like this that makes me wonder what I am doing here. No offence to you Sol, anyone could have set this off for me. : D
    Actually that part of his post was the more acceptable part :shrug It just talks about some observed correlations, it doesn't try to declare them as absolutely specific to type.

I really have some parts where I come out really crazy and Fe, don't I? I don't sound like it all the time, but there are times where I did catch myself sounding like an entertainer or whatever. And was not even aware of sounding like it. wow fascinating!
    @Myst , @Aylen : you two are the only ones whose vote here I am missing. But anyone that is willing is free to tell by all means.

edit: I do agree that I sound very S(whatever variant) and...F I guess. The trouble with precision and translation between your two most known languages most likely points to poor T. I also remind myself of someone...who that someone is...I can't put my finger on it. I meant that I SOUND like someone-like almost like that someone. Not only the sound but the expressions, the way how it is said...if only I could remember. Help?
    Don't worry about the languages, NTR. Your level of expressiveness can pass for ESI-Se, it's not really against that type, not really proof for any sort of valued Fe either. You do look just like you do your writing on the forum

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. As I said, I didn't even realise I sounded so Fe...actually it's not that much Fe as it is plain crazy. Burp -> who cares, I've gotta continue(Fe ego would be crushed by such an incident and would go into "I'm sorry mode"). LOL. Let's do it like this: Fe is certainly not my DS / Ha / Demo / Role / Creative or base. That leaves PoLR or Ign Fe-in other words xLI and ExI types. Ok, maybe it could even be Demo, so that'd include xEE types as well.

And I sound wrong man. I sound like a self righteous Russian / Indian / British mix. WTF O.o !

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Thank you. As I said, I didn't even realise I sounded so Fe...actually it's not that much Fe as it is plain crazy. Burp -> who cares, I've gotta continue(Fe ego would be crushed by such an incident and would go into "I'm sorry mode"). LOL. Let's do it like this: Fe is certainly not my DS / Ha / Demo / Role / Creative or base. That leaves PoLR or Ign Fe-in other words xLI and ExI types. Ok, maybe it could even be Demo, so that'd include xEE types as well.

And I sound wrong man. I sound like a self righteous Russian / Indian / British mix. WTF O.o !
    Lol well, ESI makes sense to me

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Alpha NT, Ti subtype.

NO WAY on ESI, SEE, ILI, etc.

Edit: didn't mean to like that post @Myst

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Alpha NT, Ti subtype.

Ok, why?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Because that's how you VI.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because that's how you VI.
    It's like saying because is because. I'll see.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't catch a gamma or delta vibe from you in your posts or your video(s), sir.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's like saying because is because. I'll see.
    What did you expect? A complete blow by blow analysis of the anatomical movement of your face? That's heading into Ti territory.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From this video, I would say that the most probable type is a kind of Gamma SF.

Your gaze is sharp, your eyes are intense and strong. Ne types have a more naive and dreamy gaze.

You aren't really emotionally expressive. Your face is animated but your smiles seems reserved, not warm as Fe could be. Also your mouth is more expressive than your eyes, which tend to be a Fi mimic.

Keep in mind that VI is not really a scientific typing method, so don't take these observations too seriously. But from what I know about VI this is my analysis.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

In the video, without sound, you remind me of Transkar, (who I type SEE, sx/so 378) when he is "acting", except for the facial hair. hahah

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transkar is ILE as furk. not SEE....

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I don't catch a gamma or delta vibe from you in your posts or your video(s), sir.
    Then what do you see / hear / read etc?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Transkar is ILE as furk. not SEE....
    He could be an ILE who values Se, Fi and Fe, more than logic or intuition. I just went by our one on one skype chats so I have trouble seeing him as anything else. Maybe it is the sx first that skews it for me or it could be an act. He does have some acting skills. I can see him as a semi-dual but dual would be pushing it. I don't see the Fi polr though.

@nondescript

Where are your videos with sound? I think I missed them and I still haven't fully awakened yet.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    He could be an ILE who values Se, Fi and Fe, more than logic or intuition. I just went by our one on one skype chats so I have trouble seeing him as anything else. Maybe it is the sx first that skews it for me or it could be an act. He does have some acting skills. I can see him as a semi-dual but dual would be pushing it. I don't see the Fi polr though.

@nondescript

Where are your videos with sound? I think I missed them and I still haven't fully awakened yet.

On my computer and on my...youtube channel. Which I had to create in order to store these. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...KtiJEZfUNcsdLg

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Alpha NT, Ti subtype.

Lol well thanks for the Mention...