Thread: Hello from an LSI

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello from an LSI

Hi everyone, my name is Peter and I've been creeping on this forum for a while. Thought I'd finally make a name and stop being a creeper haha

I'm a little new to Socionics but I would like to learn more!

I'm pretty sure that I'm an LSI/ISTj from reading all the descriptions...I could be wrong? All I know is that and makes my heart melt, haha.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is your understanding of and ???
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you suffer from spontaneous human combustion?
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    All I know is that and makes my heart melt, haha.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa- I love the warmth, welcoming, charismatic-ness of people who use this. Kinda "charges me up" after a long, depressing day
    Offers me great insight into things...Gives purpose and meaning to life in an otherwise black-and-white world.

I'm not too sure if those are technically right, but let's just say that combination really brings me out of my shell.

Morcheeba- No idea what you mean by that lol. Do I blow up and get angry?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa- I love the warm, welcoming, charismatic-ness of people who use this. Kinda "charges me up" after a long, depressing day
    Offers me great insight into things...Gives purpose and meaning to life in an otherwise black-and-white world.

I'm not too sure if those are technically right, but let's just say that combination really brings me out of my shell.

Morcheeba- No idea what you mean by that lol. Do I blow up and get angry?
    Fi has that and I'm sure other types try to have that or show it as well.
    Ne offeres insight. Ni is less of that nature. Ni keeps busy in experiencing things. Ni sees sort of multiple meanings in things...

FiNe emotions are more based on relationship and people not emotional experiences.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, guess my understanding sucks

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Maritsa33;656583]Fi has that and I'm sure other types try to have that or show it as well.
    Ne offeres insight. Ni is less of that nature. Ni keeps busy in experiencing things. Ni sees sort of multiple meanings in things...

Have you been hitting the pipe again? is all about the big picture! Yes, I agree offers insight but in opposite directions of .
    And, by the way, is about "experiencing things" as you say.
    God, I swear you need to go suck on a cock for a while you're so damn annoying.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[quote=Morcheeba;656587]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Fi has that and I'm sure other types try to have that or show it as well.

Have you been hitting the pipe again? is all about the big picture! Yes, I agree offers insight but in opposite directions of .
    And, by the way, is about "experiencing things" as you say.
    God, I swear you need to go suck on a cock for a while you're so damn annoying.
    let's move this topic to another thread...
    -

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^I disagree. At least about Ni not offering meaning. If you will read my post about Ni, entitled "Thoughts About Ni," you will see argument that Ni is actually essentially about meaning, or, as some others have preferred to put it, "significance," as in, what is the significance of this action, what does it signify. Operating on a grand, universal scale, Ni may say "what is the significance of my life? or what is the significance of the universe" or such. That is probably the sense of giving meaning that Peteronfireeee is talking about. Anyway, it's probably more accurate to say that what he is describing is general enough that it can be performed by both feeling functions and both intuitive functions, and the real difference is one of emphasis, of how they do what they do.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Hope you like it.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morcheeba- No idea what you mean by that lol. Do I blow up and get angry? [/QUOTE]

Hehe, your name would imply that; not about getting angry though; it was just a joke.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa-
    What kinda purpose and meaning?
    -

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What kinda purpose and meaning?
    White is You. Black is Me. And he wants to have two in one. Got it?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morcheeba- LOL. Ohhh can't believe I missed that. It's basically my full name with "fireee" at the end, pretty clever, huh?

Maritsa- Whenever someone uses I feel very intrigued to take action! Like I gotta step it up and do something- whether it be for some cause, event, etc., And doing stuff gives me a sense of purpose.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Morcheeba- LOL. Ohhh can't believe I missed that. It's basically my full name with "fireee" at the end, pretty clever, huh?

Maritsa- Whenever someone uses I feel very intrigued to take action! Like I gotta step it up and do something- whether it be for some cause, event, etc., And doing stuff gives me a sense of purpose.
    Ohhh you're looking for ideas?
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peteronfireee, Maritsa is testing you but she already knows you will fail or not.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Peteronfireee, Maritsa is testing you but she already knows you will fail or not.
    stop...why do you have to give it away?
    LOL
    oh you naughty sarinana.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I already have a good idea of your type, but by all means, continue to charm the ladies....:wink:
    -

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarinana, you are ESFp & ENFj? How did that happen?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be weary of Maritsa.. she will ask you to send her a picture of you looking sideways with your neck exposed. Don't do it.. you'll never hear the end of it.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Be weary of Maritsa.. she will ask you to send her a picture of you looking sideways with your neck exposed. Don't do it.. you'll never hear the end of it.
    LOL. From this post, she sounds like a vampire that's going to, like, print out the picture and put it up on the wall and practice sinking her fangs into people's necks. Is it weird that that's the mental image I got from reading your post?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Sarinana, you are ESFp & ENFj? How did that happen?
    Being ESFp is not as interesting as being ENFj I thought.

ah....

not really....

love changes people....
    Sincerely Yours,

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I could imagine maritsa with fangs from looking at her picture. It actually wouldn't be hard to photoshop them in there. Maybe I will later.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

assuming you have enough time to change
    Do you even know me?
    Sincerely Yours,

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it matter? Yes - all about you.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it matter? Yes - all about you.
    you only think so.
    but right now it's time for me to go to sleep.
    wish me good luck tomorrow.
    Sincerely Yours,

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice passive aggressive use of positive emotion

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter: instinctively I am TOTALLY cool with LSI for you matey. DO NOT LISTEN TO Maritsa. She is a) your dual and b) totally fucked in the head regarding socionics. She's an OBVIOUS EIE but she WILL NOT admit it You're in our quadra fo sho man! Welcome to da clurb.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, thanks Ezra.