― Anais Nin

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's whatever type thinks I'm ISTj. In other words he's one of a kind. We should open a new quadra for him.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    He's whatever type thinks I'm ISTj. In other words he's one of a kind. We should open a new quadra for him.
    We can call it the "Correctly Types Others" quadra!

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you had to pick from a pool of types, what would be in that pool?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE, EII, or ILE

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    We can call it the "Correctly Types Others" quadra!
    BURN!
    Easy Day

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone need a band-aid? I have band-aids. That was scathing.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 12-26-2013 at 04:53 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry, didn't mean to burn you there

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sp

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you think while growing up and interpreting, analyzing, and/or dealing with the world around you (eccentricities of thinking that you felt made you different from others)? How has that changed from how you are now and why do you think you changed?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for some reason I have ESE in my mind and it won't go away. Did someone tell me JB was an ese?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    SEI
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    for some reason I have ESE in my mind and it won't go away. Did someone tell me JB was an ese?
    What would make either of you think I am an Alpha SF?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I just want to point out that there is no way in hell that this Johannes Bloem guy is Te-valuing.

On 12/15/13, when he was going on his nonsensical tirade about hkkmr being IEE, he made a statement where I asked for his source:

He JUST ADMITTED THAT HE'S MAKING EVERYTHING UP. He makes up his own definitions for functions and then says that everyone else is wrong.
    The only difference between my system and mainstream socionics are the definitions of the cognitive functions. I abide by the rules of intertype relations, but I prefer my definitions of the functions because they explain intertype relations.

Seriously. The reason this guy's typings make absolutely no sense whatsoever is because he's not using socionics. He's creating his own 'personal system', aka pulling stuff out of his butt.
    The reason why my typings make no sense to you is because you have no idea how to type. You can't even type yourself, lol. LSE for William? Only if LII for Johannes Bloem!

I find him frustrating to interact with and very childish. It seems very stupid to me, very ignorantly so, to disregard any outside evidence in contrast to your own viewpoint and instantly dismiss it, blindly believing something when it's proven wrong.
    Nobody has shown me any evidence thus far besides "EVERYONE ELSE SAYS I AM THIS TYPE!" That don't mean shit to me.

The Ti-egos, Alpha NTs especially, seem to enjoy wasting time talking with him. He seems to like open-ended ideas and possibilities at least, so I do see him as Si/Ne valuing.
    You don't even know what a Ti-ego looks like!

Considering that he's very Te-devaluing and very Fe/Ti valuing, and likely Si/Ne valuing over Se/Ni (deliberately and openly challenging the self-typing of the owner of the site seems like unvalued Se), I think it's likely he's in Alpha quadra.
    You allege that I pull shit out of my ass, and then you say that I'm Ti/Fe valuing but offer no proof. That right there is blind hypocrisy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol you say that to everyone who disagrees with you, that they don't know how to type.
    I say that to anyone who I think doesn't know how to type.

Your comebacks are so logical and sensible that they are burning me up.
    Thanks, glad to hear they're working

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dare say "annoying as fuck"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, there's a piece of christian "turn the other cheek"...

Based on what interaction I had with JoBlo there is something with his Ti; He looks for internal consistency of communication and will attack any position that conflicts with a position that the same person had previously expressed. He values that above factual, authorative or emotional arguments. Also he goes out of his way to "test" people who do try to use factual, authorative or emotional arguments. If he finds them lacking he reacts with a strong counterattack that is, interestingly ennough, mostly of what I'd say to be ethical tone; he attacks the person, almost seemingly punishing them for their inconsistency.

That said, I've got no clue about typing... I'd say he's ethical with the need to have consistent people around him. Ti dual seeking? Fi creative?

Also, he's only annoying if you equate yourself to what you're saying... if you feel annoyed it's probably because you're too attached to the thing he's messing with ;-)

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh, you remind me of that guy, Bolt. I think he changed his name though. I think he self-types ILE; he seemed to enjoy arguing with people; you seem to as well. IEE or ILE is probably about right or something. Maybe ESE or EIE.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The16Types.info - hostile action against ILI´s

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    Ohh, you remind me of that guy, Bolt. I think he changed his name though. I think he self-types ILE; he seemed to enjoy arguing with people; you seem to as well. IEE or ILE is probably about right or something. Maybe ESE or EIE.
    yesss. i haven't responded to this thread because i don't have any particular reason for my ILE impression but maybe that's why. he reminds me of bolt a LOT.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Joblo has relaxed enough to be approaching his posts from his strengths. He is using his weaknesses and asking for us to see that and help him move on from them, maybe in due time he will. IEE are individualists, yet so are ILEs. I don't think we have yet to see the face of Joblo, we have only seen what he is 'not'.

As usual, I only take sincere self-typings as true. The real challenge for myself and I am sure others comes in seeing in what different ways the sociotypes may manifest in different individuals, and let that broaden our own views on what the types may look like, say, do.

I encourage JoBlo to take into consideration what others say, think, act towards him. Let it burn away the fat Joblo, even the negative comments, the truth can be hard to face. And If the truth confirms what you already know, then I will take your word for it.
    Last edited by wacey; 12-27-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such language really turns me on! Lets make babies together!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    What is his type? He self-types IEE.
    He's from Rotterdam. Doesn't that say it all?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wacey View Post
    I don't think Joblo has relaxed enough to be approaching his posts from his strengths. He is using his weaknesses and asking for us to see that and help him move on from them, maybe in due time he will. IEE are individualists, yet so are ILEs. I don't think we have yet to see the face of Joblo, we have only seen what he is 'not'.
    I don't know what you mean by this.

As usual, I only take sincere self-typings as true. The real challenge for myself and I am sure others comes in seeing in what different ways the sociotypes may manifest in different individuals, and let that broaden our own views on what the types may look like, say, do.
    And I sincerely believe, if not know with certainty, that I am IEE. I used the same typing methodology I use for everyone else to reach this conclusion.

I encourage JoBlo to take into consideration what others say, think, act towards him. Let it burn away the fat Joblo, even the negative comments, the truth can be hard to face. And If the truth confirms what you already know, then I will take your word for it.
    There is always room to learn, you're right. Even though I hate Betas I still must live with them, and part of that is learning and accepting their rules.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    He's from Rotterdam. Doesn't that say it all?
    lol, all that suggests is that I am from Rotterdam, and I'm not even from Rotterdam.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means Jo, that you behave like a jerk here. I think several people have been trying to point this out to you. Is it really that important for you to be right (Ti polr), or is that how you are (Ti-Base)?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, all that suggests is that I am from Rotterdam, and I'm not even from Rotterdam.
    If you're not, that settles it: only ILEs can be such fantasts!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Wow, there's a piece of christian "turn the other cheek"...

Based on what interaction I had with JoBlo there is something with his Ti; He looks for internal consistency of communication and will attack any position that conflicts with a position that the same person had previously expressed. He values that above factual, authorative or emotional arguments. Also he goes out of his way to "test" people who do try to use factual, authorative or emotional arguments. If he finds them lacking he reacts with a strong counterattack that is, interestingly ennough, mostly of what I'd say to be ethical tone; he attacks the person, almost seemingly punishing them for their inconsistency.

That said, I've got no clue about typing... I'd say he's ethical with the need to have consistent people around him. Ti dual seeking? Fi creative?

Also, he's only annoying if you equate yourself to what you're saying... if you feel annoyed it's probably because you're too attached to the thing he's messing with ;-)
    This is undoubtedly the most insightful response in this thread. Here's a snippet from an SLI-IEE duality description:
    The Psychologist very much needs a caring partner and finds relaxation for his emotional and restless soul in the 'quiet haven' of a friend, who is constant in his words and deeds, reliable and faithful.
    Here's a video of Michael Jordan, who I think might be SLI. The man on the phone in the beginning of the video I think is LSI:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovrqZ7vZVmU
    Notice how often Michael says, "I've always thought", or "I've never done".

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means Jo, that you behave like a jerk here. I think several people have been trying to point this out to you. Is it really that important for you to be right (Ti polr), or is that how you are (Ti-Base)?
    It is really important for me to point out how others' ideas are wrong (minus-Ne base) and explain how my ideas are correct (plus-Fi auxiliary). I think my subbornness stems from a combination of obstinancy (Reinin) and plus-Fi auxiliary.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plus-Fi auxiliary.
    "auxiliary"? Now I understand why your interpretation of Socionics is so deluded!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"auxiliary"? Now I understand why your interpretation of Socionics is so deluded!
    Socionics divides people into 16 different types, called sociotypes. They are most commonly referred to by their two strongest functions, which in socionics are called the leading function (Jung's dominant) and the creative function (Jung's auxiliary).
    So because I use some Jungian terminology I lose all credibility? Dude, "auxiliary" and "creative" mean the same fucking thing! They are names for a type's second strongest and second most valued function. Furthermore, I think "auxiliary" is better to use than "creative" because it denotes the secondary role of the second function in the ego block. Couldn't the first function in the ego block also be "creative"?

You really need to get over yourself. I know you're just mad because you made a blog where you post like you know what you're talking about, and now that my ideas are threatening your conception of socionics, you're scared of being embarrassed.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ding ding ding. Closet MBTIer located.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Typical Beta NF: "you must follow EVERY SINGLE RULE of system, even the INSIGNIFICANT or INEXPEDIENT ones." Since they suck at figuring out what to do on their own because of their weak Te, they seek systems for guidance and clarity.

You're IEI. LIE "goes skydiving" and "builds businesses", not "plays guitar" and "looks soulful".

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ding ding ding. narrow-minded elitistic Socionists detected

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Typical Beta NF: "you must follow EVERY SINGLE RULE of system, even the INSIGNIFICANT or INEXPEDIENT ones." Since they suck at figuring out what to do on their own because of their weak Te, they seek systems for guidance and clarity.

You're IEI. LIE "goes skydiving" and "builds businesses", not "plays guitar" and "looks soulful".
    I'm just going to go ahead and ignore your insignificant and/or inexpedient stereotyping.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    Ding ding ding. narrow-minded elitistic Socionists detected
    Narrow-minded? I don't think it counts as narrow-minded when you drop a limited system that characterises and types people based heavily upon stereotypes. That's just good decision making.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Narc

You just proved my point twice, Socionics isn´t that different from MBTI may even worse so.

I'm just going to go ahead and ignore your insignificant and/or inexpedient stereotyping.
    It may be strongly stereotyped but that it´s what it is and he got a point on what is most likely to be true.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    @Narc

You just proved my point twice, Socionics isn´t that different from MBTI may even worse so.
    If I proved anything, it was your opinion. You'd require something of substance to be putting forward a point.

Socionics is different enough from MBTI that it's actually useful, but MBTI is still the system touted around in offices and administered by doofy HR people that post their magic Forer effect stories on LinkedIn.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do cognitive processes drive behavior?

Narrow-minded? I don't think it counts as narrow-minded when you drop a limited system that characterises and types people based heavily upon stereotypes. That's just good decision making.
    Then why the hell are you posting on this forum? "Socionics" is a "system that characterizes and types people" and a "type description" is really just a "catalogued stereotype".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast