Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe/Fi dual seeking questions

1. How does (or what are some ways that) Fi dual-seeking manifests itself? (I don’t mean specifically if Fi is the suggestive function… I mean Fi as either function 5 or 6, in general.)

2. Same question for Fe dual-seeking.

3. If you are a logical type (or if you aren’t but you feel qualified to answer nonetheless), are there things you do to sort of “feed” Fi or Fe? (aside from going and hanging out with an ethical type)

I’m leaving this vague and open-ended on purpose because I don’t want to limit responses. Really any thoughts or experiences even loosely related will do.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    2. Same question for Fe dual-seeking.
    Example of Fe as suggestive function: at the place I currently work, there was this 29 year old chap who I think was LSI (from a work perspective, he frustrated me big time, and probably vice versa as well). There was also this 28 year old girl who had Fe in her ID-block, probably ESE or SEI. She was very physically expressive, touching and hugging indiscriminately in public (does this sound ESE??). Now, whenever she worked her 'magic' on this guy, he became a much more relaxed and enjoyable person, he became almost as affectionate as she was, and seemed natural at it! He also very much liked to go to trance dance parties and such, but talking to him I didn't get the impression that he was taking the initiative in, and always relied on his friends for that. In fact, I hardly ever saw him taking initiative, be it work or people related
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Example of Fe as suggestive function: at the place I currently work, there was this 29 year old chap who I think was LSI (from a work perspective, he frustrated me big time, and probably vice versa as well). There was also this 28 year old girl who had Fe in her ID-block, probably ESE or SEI. She was very physically expressive, touching and hugging indiscriminately in public (does this sound ESE??). Now, whenever she worked her 'magic' on this guy, he became a much more relaxed and enjoyable person, he became almost as affectionate as she was, and seemed natural at it! He also very much liked to go to trance dance parties and such, but talking to him I didn't get the impression that he was taking the initiative in, and always relied on his friends for that. In fact, I hardly ever saw him taking initiative, be it work or people related
    oh wow. that actually sounds really good, seems to fit in with INTj Fe dual seeking.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    oh wow. that actually sounds really good, seems to fit in with INTj Fe dual seeking.
    If it doesn't apply to INTj's, then either Socionics theory is wrong or I have made a mistake in the analysis of my observations.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. Fi HA. I often seek to form close relationships with people but I don't necessarily know the best way to do this (I think this is where Fi-creatives help me out). I like people I know I can trust, who are genuine about who they are and don't put up a false front. I'm not sure if this is related but I often judge the status of a relationship by how someone acts towards me. The longer I've known that person, the more I judge it by how they've acted to me in the past, although if someone who's normally nice to be is horrible to me one day (e.g. if they're in a bad mood) then it still makes me a bit uncertain, although I imagine that's sort of the case with everyone in one way or another. This can actually work against me since I can be too trusting of someone who ends up stabbing me in the back. If said someone later starts acting consistently friendly towards me and whatnot, I can end up thinking they're not so bad afterall, which obviously is potentially VERY bad for me, but I really can't help myself in this regard. I'm not like this with everyone though; the alternative result of the above situation is that I hold an eternal grudge against said person regardless of what they're like to me thereafter. It seems to depend a lot on the individual, although I notice the former situation happens more with Fi-ego people and the latter with Fe-ego people (mostly Fe-dominants from memory.. actually, now that I think about it, the one Fe-creative I fell out with (an INFp I used to work with) nearly resorted me back to the former situation I mentioned, although thankfully it ended up being on a neutral level when she left so it didn't affect me too much either way). I can have weird relationships with Fe-creatives sometimes, although not always. There's an older ISFp I work with who I get on pretty well with. I dunno, it's just this one INFp I worked with.. I'll never understand how I felt about her to be honest. It's like, when we were friends I felt really close to her, but in a very strange way that I've never felt with anyone else. I didn't really notice this as much until we fell out, at which point I felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. I know she was reputed by others to be very emotionally manipulative, so I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it. It would explain the burden being lifted off my shoulders though.. I dunno, it was very weird. I've known other INFps and never had anything like this before. Very strange. I'm not sure if I'll ever truly understand that one.

..sorry about that, I didn't realise how far I was going on that tangent . Erm.. I think that's covered everything about how my Fi manifests with respect to other people.. ah yes, I remember something. I don't know if this is necessarily due to having Fi HA or whether it's just a personal trait, but I know that when I'm single, I can fall for girls VERY easily if I think I might potentially have a chance with them. This has caused me fuckloads of pain and distress in the past and it's something I have to consciously manage to avoid getting myself hurt again. Although like I said, I don't know if that's a personal trait or if it's Fi-related.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances