TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Type a post

Type this post ONLY!

And explain what functions you see in it.

"John, Alex is obsessed with Te and LSEs, and may type you as such. Don't worry, he's typed >95% of the guys he's liked on this forum as LSE at some point."

You must point out which functions are present in the post and why.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Je
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do these things mean? Je Pi???? I need information or direction towards information of that kind.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

kamehameha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's it?

Look at the post...The person addresses one person by saying "John,"

Which function is that? The person is monologuing obviously.

Next???????
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any person talking about you, Maritsa. Even if you change the names, the content is obvious.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter, the tread is about typing the post and finding the functions in it. Your impression about what's going on with me, has nothing to do with the objective.
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That's it?

Look at the post...The person addresses one person by saying "John,"

Which function is that? The person is monologuing obviously.

Next???????
    LOL, I see no functions. I see: . you're trying to type someone based on one sentence they wrote about you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let's take the next saying:

"Alex is obsessed with Te and LSEs,"

What is that?

The object: Alex (alex is the object that projects something)
    motive/impression: is
    the following is not an observation of someone doing something hence static

(static) perceives outward sensory data projected by objects. Unless objects change their appearance significantly, the impression will not change.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI.

By the way, you just put MountainDew as John.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't want a type, I want an analysis of the functions that is registering what's going on and why the person says what they say through what mental and psyche process.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't want a type, I want an analysis of the functions that is registering what's going on and why the person says what they say through what mental and psyche process.
    You want fries with that?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You only need to identify one static function of an ego block to conclude that the other function will be a static one too. If one is Perceiving function, the other has to be rational.

The next function that corresponds with this post has to be an introverted rational static function.

it has to be either Fi or Ti.

That is:

He freely makes logical assertions, often exaggerated, about new information and experience.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What or who was the object?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh for fucks sake, that's what MountainDew said about you. People interested in it can search for it, same quote, you just put a different name and guess what, you just typed him, you very nice person I want to, I don't know, hang.

Besides, you once said you don't type people after a one line of text. What happened - you got pregnant?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you type him as, Marista? It will be easier to follow your thoughts if you cleared that up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The object is Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What do you type him as, Marista? It will be easier to follow your thoughts if you cleared that up.
    That's not the objective; the objective is to take a quote and type what functions are appearing.

What is the assertion being made?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not the objective; the objective is to take a quote and type what functions are appearing.

What is the assertion being made?
    Don't be naive. That's not your objective, that is what you want me to do. But now that you mention it, what is your objective?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSI
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You only need to identify one static function of an ego block to conclude that the other function will be a static one too. If one is Perceiving function, the other has to be rational.

The next function that corresponds with this post has to be an introverted rational static function.

it has to be either Fi or Ti.

That is:

He freely makes logical assertions, often exaggerated, about new information and experience.
    He is not making a logical assertion, he is merely presenting an exaggerated statistic to influence that person's view of you. No sane person would take his word seriously since it's obvious to anyone with a brain that he is being silly - essentially, he destroyed his own argument. That is an awful use of both Te and Ni. If he was actually trying to persuade someone to heed his advice then he is obviously not good at either.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type this post ONLY!

"John, Alex is obsessed with Te and LSEs, and may type you as such. Don't worry, he's typed >95% of the guys he's liked on this forum as LSE at some point."

Lol thats u

Creepy-Snaps

Type this post ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Uncertainty, Maritsa33 is obsessed with Te and LSEs, and may type you as such. Don't worry, she's typed >95% of the guys she's liked on this forum as LSE at some point.
    Fe and Si, obviously.

Creepy-Snaps

He is not making a logical assertion, he is merely presenting an exaggerated statistic to influence that person's view of you. No sane person would take his word seriously since it's obvious to anyone with a brain that he is being silly - essentially, he destroyed his own argument. That is an awful use of both Te and Ni. If he was actually trying to persuade someone to heed his advice then he is obviously not good at either.
    Everybody knows that EVERYBODY exaggerates!

Btw Cili, I the sentence diagram.

And this thread is hysterical. Thanks Maritsa!

(Maritsa's flaming with socionics theory, just because I called her out on her LSE obsession. Ho hum, what's new. )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You mean to manipulate a person's view where his is noticeable and "powerfully" recognized? LOL Static Sense Perception.

Fe is a dynamic function; you need to really learn socionics; this is going to be the last post that I will respond to you if you make unfounded assertions that are inaccurate.
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean to manipulate a person's view where his is noticeable and "powerfully" recognized? LOL Static Sense Perception.

Fe is a dynamic function; you need to really learn socionics; this is going to be the last post that I will respond to you if you make unfounded assertions that are inaccurate.
    Yet he failed and his attempt was childish in nature, don't you think?

You pick up on Ni well. Why am I not surprised?

I don't care for you, Marista. You can stop replying to me now. It's fine by me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Who are you?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Superman.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Who's in the avatar?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is personal information.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post

Creepy-Snaps

Fe is a dynamic function;
    Does that mean you'll consider ESE for me, instead of the LSI typing?

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't do this without context and a wider observation period. Type does not mean every word to come out of one's mouth is related to type. Every person is still a biological human with similar functions and processes.

Every other post on the matter is unnecessary, nor should this thread go on any longer.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-Snaps

I think Maritsa needs to learn, we don't get along, because I'm comparitively hitting her Si POLR.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well obviously it's discojoe saying you're insane again, and he's an LSI so there you go.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You... you stole my idea >_> but made it more complicateder. And only one post. But you seem to be the only one coming up with answers. Although, people do seem more interested in this thread than mine. Perhaps because it has more direction? Hmmm...

100% Concepts unrelated to this thread I happened to be thinking about today:

Asking types are either static and democratic, or dynamic and aristocratic.
    Declaring types are either static and aristocratic, or dynamic and democratic.

Aristocratic types have either 2 external IM elements on the same block or 2 internal IM elements on the same block.
    Democratic types have 1 external IM element and 1 internal IM element paired on each block.

Aristocratic types have 1 abstract IM element and 1 involved IM element paired on each block.
    Democratic types either have 2 abstract IM elements on the same block or 2 involved IM elements on the same block.

Pragmatists have two external elements as their strong functions, and humanitarians have two internal elements as their strong functions.
    Researchers have two abstract elements as their strong functions, and socialists have two involved elements as their strong functions.

I like to think of external as practice, and internal as principle.
    I like to think of abstract as theory, and involved as experience.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is personal information.
    Its Nathan from the Misfits, i that show.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratPULSE View Post
    Well obviously it's discojoe saying you're insane again, and he's an LSI so there you go.
    who's LSI? NOT DJ.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    You can't do this without context and a wider observation period. Type does not mean every word to come out of one's mouth is related to type. Every person is still a biological human with similar functions and processes.

Every other post on the matter is unnecessary, nor should this thread go on any longer.
    No you don't need all that information, which according to our relationship dynamic, I'm not surprised you need; you can type the person if you can figure out the direction of their orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    You... you stole my idea >_> but made it more complicateder. And only one post. But you seem to be the only one coming up with answers. Although, people do seem more interested in this thread than mine. Perhaps because it has more direction? Hmmm...

100% Concepts unrelated to this thread I happened to be thinking about today:

Asking types are either static and democratic, or dynamic and aristocratic.
    Declaring types are either static and aristocratic, or dynamic and democratic.

Aristocratic types have either 2 external IM elements on the same block or 2 internal IM elements on the same block.
    Democratic types have 1 external IM element and 1 internal IM element paired on each block.

Aristocratic types have 1 abstract IM element and 1 involved IM element paired on each block.
    Democratic types either have 2 abstract IM elements on the same block or 2 involved IM elements on the same block.

Pragmatists have two external elements as their strong functions, and humanitarians have two internal elements as their strong functions.
    Researchers have two abstract elements as their strong functions, and socialists have two involved elements as their strong functions.

I like to think of external as practice, and internal as principle.
    I like to think of abstract as theory, and involved as experience.
    Interesting perspective and combination of ideas, leading me to think you may be using quite a bit of Ne. (have you considered ILE?)

What type do you type the quote?
    -