Thread: Benefit and rational irrational

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Benefit and rational irrational

Does anybody know of any additional Russian language literature on benefit between a Rational Benefactor and Irrational Beneficiary?
    How about the opposite? Irrational Benefactor and Rational Beneficiary? And of course, what is your personal experience of it?

With more precision:

Any thoughts on Irrational Benefactor ILE to Rational Beneficiary EIE?

Any thoughts on Rational Benefactor LSE to Irrational Beneficary ILE?

Of course any research and or personal experience with this relation is of interest to me.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Does anybody know of any additional Russian language literature on benefit between a Rational Benefactor and Irrational Beneficiary?
    How about the opposite? Irrational Benefactor and Rational Beneficiary? And of course, what is your personal experience of it?

With more precision:

Any thoughts on Irrational Benefactor ILE to Rational Beneficiary EIE?

Any thoughts on Rational Benefactor LSE to Irrational Beneficary ILE?

Of course any research and or personal experience with this relation is of interest to me.
    ime ILEs I know (probably imbalanced ones who are hopelessly undualized) use Fe in a way that reminds me of bossy EIEs. Likewise, some EIEs (again hopelessly undualized) use Ne in a way that reminds of me of attention-seeking ILEs. I've seen this so often that it seems interchangeable to me, and I think of it as a hybrid Fe-Ne function, one whose characteristics are just extraversion and whose purpose is to command attention of the group.

There are several solid friendships I can think of between ILE and EIE. Usually the EIE seems more put together but cannot access the kind of social life they want, on their own. The ILE seems to be the one whose situation is very precarious, but socially they are witty and relevant and "know people." Symbiotic relationship, I would say.