Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma Quadra: how to annoy a gamma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ways to piss me off:

Flood me with questions over irrelevant trivia, particularly when it comes to stuff when the person could sit down and think about it for a second they would understand the answer (if anyone knows anything about the Cauchy-Riemann equations and wants a story about this PM me). The other ways to piss me off are to flood with me with crap and then worry about . can be irritating, but very rarely and usually only when way overdone, with the other three, a slight amount can set me off.
    LIE-Ni, i think, but maybe ILI

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are lots of things.

lately I'm investigating how some people like to play the boss. Especially ordering others around or trying to get other to do their job.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    For me, unfactual or hypocritical and unjust accusations will cause me to revert from my cool-headed nature to being completely livid on a highly confrontational level. When this is geared towards people I care about or sympathize with, this causes an even more volatile reaction on my part. I admit I am sometimes willing to engage in physical violence though I'm usually smart enough not to.
    Usually when this happens to me I go into cold hard rational mode, saying why they're wrong, basically stating my mind or what seems to be obvious in how what they're saying is wrong. And that's all fueled with anger, my burning emotion and judgment toward the person. If they continue this sort of behavior then those emotions usually end up toppling out much to my dismay.

Emotional manipulation and cohesion. Guilt-tripping me and using emotional ploys to get me to go a certain way deeply disturbs me and will cause me to either run the hell away from said source of manipulation or will cause me to eventually snap or else make my Fe PoLR as blatant as possible or else restrict my communication to a strictly pragmatic, dry style.
    Heh, when someone tries to emotionally manipulate me I bite back. "Why should I do that?" "Why does what you think matter to me at all, and why do you think it does?" Etc. Or if I don't do that I'll just ignore it the best I can, make excuses, etc (it varies depending on my mood). I really dislike this sort of thing, I see it as dishonorable (for lack of better word).

Intellectual cohesion: in other words, using tactics to get people to agree with someone while being intolerant to divergences in opinion. I'm quite familiar with this from some years back and I consider it the basic markings of a cultist and cult leader. Totally anti-humanitarian.
    Yeah, this would piss me off too, but I haven't had any experience with this so I feel that I can't really input very well.

Rampant emotions really, really make me mad. I can't tolerate people who are highly emotional and over sensitive. People who are like this just seem to concern themselves with irrelevant things in life and not what really matters.
    SEE-Fi 9w8 sx/sp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread should be entitled "How to not piss a Gamma off."

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RL incidents have made me consider the ways to really piss off a Gamma.

For me, unfactual or hypocritical and unjust accusations will cause me to revert from my cool-headed nature to being completely livid on a highly confrontational level. When this is geared towards people I care about or sympathize with, this causes an even more volatile reaction on my part. I admit I am sometimes willing to engage in physical violence though I'm usually smart enough not to.

Emotional manipulation and cohesion. Guilt-tripping me and using emotional ploys to get me to go a certain way deeply disturbs me and will cause me to either run the hell away from said source of manipulation or will cause me to eventually snap or else make my Fe PoLR as blatant as possible or else restrict my communication to a strictly pragmatic, dry style.

Intellectual cohesion: in other words, using tactics to get people to agree with someone while being intolerant to divergences in opinion. I'm quite familiar with this from some years back and I consider it the basic markings of a cultist and cult leader. Totally anti-humanitarian.

Those are just a few.
    Sounds about right to me.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would just assume using a lot of

while devaluing

Thread over.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    I would just assume using a lot of

while devaluing

Thread over.
    Out of our quadra group hate session you pathetic alpha, think you can sneak in here and tell us what we already know, but in fewer words. Grrr:grr:

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smilodon View Post
    Out of our quadra group hate session you pathetic alpha, think you can sneak in here and tell us what we already know, but in fewer words. Grrr:grr:
    lol sorry I forgot you need complicated to explain things.

But in all seriousness I've been considering ILI more these days. I kinda hate Fe.
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    But in all seriousness I've been considering ILI more these days. I kinda hate Fe.
    is bullshit.

/thread
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol!

Yes, Gamma likes to translate simple concepts into multi-concrete-ish examples, or something. But still, lol.
    I didn't know that Gammas did, I guess you learn something everyday.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use charts and graphs and shit to determine everything possible.

I count things, and subconsciously count things at the same time.

I am an accountant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meaning, versus taking a simple line of thought that operates as a rule, I notice Gammas are more inclined to talk about how the rule manifests itself on more realistic basis.
    Now that I think about it QFT.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meaning, versus taking a simple line of thought that operates as a rule, I notice Gammas are more inclined to talk about how the rule manifests itself on more realistic basis.
    What kind of rule? I don't recall.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if it has something to do with Ti, then I can see how it as well is "vital" as they call it. As a real Gamma, I don't really think about the rules. There are just probabilities and stuff running through my mind, but I'm always really flexible, able to assume whatever. I don't see the translations of socionics elements just that clearly, because there is a whole mix of exchanges going on everywhere, and its best for me to understand the issue at hand, not relate it to some system with rules. No such thing exists.

The pissing off comes from when I've already made up my mind, and bonus concerns are just getting in the way. Especially dealing with those functions I hate: Ti - things have to be this way, here's the explanation (when it just doesn't work for me) and Si/Ne - basically distractions and annoyances (that arent working for me). I like to do whatever I feel like, and there is good internal reason and motivation (from what I've observed, this manifestation, this reasoning of my own I've been looking at, relates directly to what Fi looks like in its HA position).
    Last edited by 717495; 08-17-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request