TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTp Women: signs of interest

Im infatuated with one currently.

how do you know if their interested in you romantically?

how will they behave(compared to with other people)?

Is there anyway to gauge their interest/test it out?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you should stick to INTps?

Creepy-Cyclops

Mate, I wish I knew the answer to this with women of any type, lol.

But ISTp girls? Dunno, I had one share some of her food with me in a pub recently. Maybe that counts as a sign?
    Last edited by Cyclops; 05-21-2009 at 09:20 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    how do you know if their interested in you romantically?
    I don't think they tend to be very "romantic" at all. It's more like they experience both life with your regular presence and life without it - and discover by themselves that the former is preferrable.

Im infatuated with one currently.
    In my experience, "infatuation" is the surest way of scaring most potential mates off before you even get into a situation where you can formally express interest.

Been there, done that. Even with a SiTe many years ago.
    Last edited by ragnar; 05-21-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: possible confusion mbti/socionics
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    In my experience, "infatuation" is the surest way of scaring most potential mates off before you even get into a situation where you can formally express interest.
    This is pure wisdom, take note.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my ISTp friend hits on guys by touching their arm or usually something physical like that. I think that she makes it clear when she likes something w/ our group of friends she will definitely compliment people, so I would imagine she'd say things directly to guys she liked (as compliments).

She's told me though that she's not "girly" in that she won't go giggle and put her head on a guy's shoulder. (Though I have seen her giggle). She seemed to think that was bad, but I explained how guys actually think it's cool and get annoyed when the girl is clingy and stuck to them constantly (which is more how I am). I personally think that ISTps in general are so great at wrapping people around their fingers w/ their hot/cold behavior and then being completely aware at the flock of stalkers following them.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Maybe you should stick to INTps?
    maybe you should go back to your quadra

filthy LSI
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    This is pure wisdom, take note.
    +2

I will admit i was infatuated by this girl from uni a while back. She would say she would go out on dates with me then reneg on them and not answer her phone. Then she would tell me "please dont leave" on msn etc. It drove me absolutely bat shit insane and created some strange attraction i had never felt. Luckily it didn't take me long (2 or 3 months) to snap and realise that she was far too flaky. Now i realise that she does the same things to her girlfriends, they are often upset she doesn't answer her phone. Strange one.

I think the easiest sign of interest is how they look at you. A ISTp girlfriend of this dude at soccer used to always look at me and she confirmed it by calling me sexy one day. One recently was always walking next to me in groups of people, looking me in the eyes, laughing at my jokes. When the car was full one time she went to sit on my lap but someone decided to jog home so she didn't. That all changed very quickly but im kind of glad because shes from Colorado and chews tobacco which is gross. Shes also highly christian and i find that very unnatractive. Im kind of just enjoying watching her date and break up with people on facebook.

Thats about all ive ever noticed though ahha. Good luck!
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe you should go back to your quadra
    I suggest you take your own advice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there anyway to gauge their interest/test it out?
    Flirt with them.

As an ENFp, it shouldn't be difficult for you to get some moderate game going. I would be willing to bet that type plays second fiddle in how they respond in general.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype