TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly my dual.

Mind connecting in 3... 2.. ...woahhhh.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJA isn't this concerned about ethical issues.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not so sure about that.

In my experiences with DJ he has been very over emotional. He just places importance on different issues.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 11-24-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This kid might end up in the news?
    ..in a trench coat..?

I see the same tude from dja.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, he looks like DJ's identical. He must be SLE Enneagram 8, he certainly has that intensity. Both remind me of my son but my son has a less of that sharp "8" edge to his intensity. (Also I think my son is SLI-Se). He has never done a long rant video, or any long rant at all though he rants sometimes.

He also can, like DJ, appear amoral, at least unkind or rude, at times, but I know he is moral and honest (and I think DJ is too). Not that my son or his actions are perfect, but, he intends to be decent and usually does a very good job of it...

I wonder if anyone else has observed that SLEs can appear heartless or immoral at times when they are not. I think maybe IEIs are best at seeing through the blunt exterior right into the solid good that is there. That's why I hope (and pray) that my son falls in love with a IEI someday...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure DJ Arandee is -- in fact -- an asshole.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not see the connection ,,,, He is thin, young ... he face is a similar triangular shape. That reminds me of DJ. I do not see anything else.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLE are ethical and moral, they do prize their character.

This guy looks like an EII...
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I do not see the connection ,,,, He is thin, young ... he face is a similar triangular shape. That reminds me of DJ. I do not see anything else.
    Hysterics.

Have you seen any of DJ's youtube videos? I will never understand how someone can get so worked up at a camera.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Hysterics.

Have you seen any of DJ's youtube videos? I will never understand how someone can get so worked up at a camera.
    I do. If you are a Delta growing up in an environment of boundary violating Beta assholes (not to imply all Betas are assholes), so start overusing your Se, and you become like that. DJA's Role-Se is just a load make believe, first of all towards himself.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I do. If you are a Delta growing up in an environment of boundary violating Beta assholes (not to imply all Betas are assholes), so start overusing your Se, and you become like that. DJA's Role-Se is just a load make believe, first of all towards himself.
    You think DJA is IEE? I would say the ILE makes more sense. I guess he could be SLE, but ILE could fit. IEE seems odd, unless (like you say) he has become neurotic by being around the opposite quarta.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, when I was in the Marines, my buddy came up to me showing pictures of his newborn daughter, he then began to talk about fucking some chick he met in a bar while his wife was in the hospital...

Anyway, that guy does not seem like DJA. DJA is not angry, nor mortified nor abhorred by anything. This guy is very wrapped up about sexual ethics.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Actually, when I was in the Marines, my buddy came up to me showing pictures of his newborn daughter, he then began to talk about fucking some chick he met in a bar while his wife was in the hospital...

Anyway, that guy does not seem like DJA. DJA is not angry, nor mortified nor abhorred by anything. This guy is very wrapped up about sexual ethics.
    He's also younger and probably grappling with a recent breakup. His mannerisms are just about identical. He talks head on, he uses his hands in exactly the same way, he has similar facial expressions and gets worked up in the same way. The subject matter is different, but perhaps look beyond that.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see much of a similiarity. Might be because that guy cut his video, so there are no thinking pauses. He reminds me more of some German youtubers who spend a lot of time ranting about stuff that's happening in the world or things they witnessed somewhere. You might check out YT channels of LeFloid or iBlali. They have some similiarities to the guy above.
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not so sure about that.

In my experiences with DJ he has been very over emotional. He just places importance on different issues.
    Hysterics.

I made one short, single sentence that was to the point of the message that was being conveyed. How did you manage to misinterpret that? I do agree that he can get really worked up over things, but as I clearly wrote (as it was the only thing that I wrote), DJA is not this concerned about ethical issues. The things that he rants about are things that affects him or people that in his view misinterprets theories of personality that he personally is invested in. This is not ethical focus like we see in the video that is being discussed in this thread.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delicious
    6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not similar really besides both of them being young guys who are expressive and somewhat intense about their interests. There are a few surface similarities, but they are very different in their personalities. I can't see DJA saying "jiminy crickets and holy cat turds" as means of swearing like this guy does.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH MY GOD GUYS, I'M STUPID.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Not similar really besides both of them being young guys who are expressive and somewhat intense about their interests. There are a few surface similarities, but they are very different in their personalities. I can't see DJA saying "jiminy crickets and holy cat turds" as means of swearing like this guy does.
    Cultural difference! How he was raised and trained. Same emotions, just different choice of words to express it. As I have attempted to train my son who is instead of being now where I would like, is somewhere between those two. I would hope not too close to DJA who swears like a sailor. Oh he was a sailor.

Also the whole rant on respecting women is a theme deeply and thoroughly taught in Christian churches all across the country. There are tons of packaged Bible studies for church youth groups, books, CDs, speakers and large youth conferences centered on the topic of Sex Respect. So it sounds like he internalized those truths and it all came spilling out when he witnessed someone doing "what not to do". And he is right, of course.

However, it would have been more brave and admirable, to me, to have turn to the guy and said, "You're a pig; I have no respect for you," and maybe a sentences or two on why. However, I do not see SLE wanting to put them selves out there that way. They like to get along in groups.

My son spent part of his time with his Dad and a lot of time culturally immersed in the mainstream. So his use of the English language particularly when mad about something is not all that I would desire it to be. Had I raised him in a home with a husband with shared values and priorities, in a like-minded community, his choice for "rough language" would have been more like this guy, who is like many I have seen who were raised this way.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a Pod Lair typing!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a Pod Lair typing!
    Maybe there is some wrist energy that portrays everything.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we're both white

I also tend to look away from the camera because I need to think about what I'm saying.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure DJ Arandee is -- in fact -- an asshole.
    God you're refreshing @Scapegrace.

lmao so many women are like BUT HE'S A TEDDY BEAR INSIDE!

I wish I was straight cuz I'd marry u scapie.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing demonstrates alpha male dominance to me more than deliberately rehearsed confidence. The defensive posturing is so nobel and attractive though, it almost makes my mind go blank and I pass out.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    He also can, like DJ, appear amoral, at least unkind or rude, at times, but I know he is moral and honest (and I think DJ is too). ..
    dj isn't amoral or rude, though....he's a wuss. watch a couple of his videos as he doles out nice guy advice you would hear from a little old lady...christian life coach do-gooder shit. "SLE" is more of a competence that he's developed to better serve his NF agenda getting the "sinners" to go to church and act civil. There's also the fact that he VIs like Adolf and a bunch of other NFs.

You will have to thoroughly distinguish your son from DJ to convince me that your son is SLE.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    dj isn't amoral or rude, though....he's a wuss. watch a couple of his videos as he doles out nice guy advice you would hear from a little old lady...christian life coach do-gooder shit. "SLE" is more of a competence that he's developed to better serve his NF agenda getting the "sinners" to go to church and act civil. There's also the fact that he VIs like Adolf and a bunch of other NFs.

You will have to thoroughly distinguish your son from DJ to convince me that your son is SLE.
    When did he do a Christian video ... ? ? ?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think DJA is IEE? I would say the ILE makes more sense. I guess he could be SLE, but ILE could fit. IEE seems odd, unless (like you say) he has become neurotic by being around the opposite quarta.
    My case was made in the following post, which was made before DJA joined this forum. I still stand by the analysis:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post847689
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This man is not SLE what so ever...

Dude kinda looks INFj, like Maritsa said. I wasn't really paying attention to what he said, but some of what I could hear was clearly pointing to ethics...

The only similarity with DJ is his head shape kind of...his hair, and that his face is all up in the camera.

INFjs and ESTps can look similar when talking or staying quiet, its different but kind of similar I can't explain it. And we can definitely talk about the same issues, but the way we approach solving them, even our choice of words, will be different.
    Last edited by Leader; 11-26-2013 at 02:00 AM.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon further review, the guy is definitely INFj, mannerisms and all..facial expressions. The way he's so avidly talking about breaking girl's hearts, which points to human ethics.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do I feel like being an estp on this website is a giant penis contest? lol what exactly are you people looking for? Do i need to be a part of the KKK and smith ak47's for a living?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

lmao

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    He's also younger and probably grappling with a recent breakup. His mannerisms are just about identical. He talks head on, he uses his hands in exactly the same way, he has similar facial expressions and gets worked up in the same way. The subject matter is different, but perhaps look beyond that.
    Idunno maybe you are seeing rational/irrational or constructivist/emotivist elements and not so much cognitive functions at work? Many types have similar energies, emotional shifts, etc about them, but differ completely. For example I suspect SLE's and IEE's to be very similar in the time it takes to get them riled up.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Idunno maybe you are seeing rational/irrational or constructivist/emotivist elements and not so much cognitive functions at work? Many types have similar energies, emotional shifts, etc about them, but differ completely. For example I suspect SLE's and IEE's to be very similar in the time it takes to get them riled up.
    Extrovert + Negativist is what I see, if the two of you aren't identicals.

I didn't make the thread to invite people to go on a re-typing spree of you, my belief was that the dude in the video was SLE too, and that not all SLEs are tatted up jocks that want to put their cocks in people's eyes. I don't really have any issue with your Socionics self-typing at all. I think maybe a different enneagram type than 8, but it's not really of any great concern to me.

(Side note: I don't think E8s are super badass or anything remotely resembling that.)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Extrovert + Negativist is what I see, if the two of you aren't identicals.

I didn't make the thread to invite people to go on a re-typing spree of you, my belief was that the dude in the video was SLE too, and that not all SLEs are tatted up jocks that want to put their cocks in people's eyes. I don't really have any issue with your Socionics self-typing at all. I think maybe a different enneagram type than 8, but it's not really of any great concern to me.

(Side note: I don't think E8s are super badass or anything remotely resembling that.)
    good. I'm trying to spread the knowledge of what 8's actually are. Confused brainless fucks who get picked on until they reach apoplexic anger, haha.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post

God you're refreshing @Scapegrace.

lmao so many women are like BUT HE'S A TEDDY BEAR INSIDE!

I wish I was straight cuz I'd marry u scapie.

I wish I were a really hot gay guy, but I probably wouldn't marry you because you're too emo.

I still love you though, brah. <3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wish I were a really hot gay guy, but I probably wouldn't marry you because you're too emo.
    lol Oh, Cordelia. I could still kick your ass though even though I am an emotional person. My emotions give me power.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never had any wish to watch socionics videos. but this thread made me curious enough to want to see if this is actually DJA's doupleganger. Or him with a fake beard...wait...anyhow.. enjoy!

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    INFjs and ESTps can look similar when talking or staying quiet, its different but kind of similar I can't explain it. And we can definitely talk about the same issues, but the way we approach solving them, even our choice of words, will be different.
    Nur.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm going with the LSI version.

compare: DJA vs. LSI guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast