Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Enfp???? ENFj????
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has a ISFj vibe to her i think. First impressions.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Enfp???? ENFj????
    snarky

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI or ESI...

I kind of see LSI. Would be easier to type via interactions.

Cool looking face. Looks super bitchy.

This you?

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-focused Se-valuer seems the most obvious trait.

Ethical versus logical is not so clear, but Fe valuing > Fi valuing is likely correct. She seems beta, projecting an aura of territorialism, dominance, etc in a hardcore fashion. Not that gammas cannot do this, but their Se is... different, softer and subtler. Colored by Fi, gamma Se is more inwardly directed, a sort of a tool for achieving a personal goal or development, not the goal itself, so to speak. Beta Se is more direct and burning.

So Se-SLE or Se-LSI appear to be the options. But she seems too self-controlled for a Se-SLE, and too relaxed (adaptable) for a LSI, even Se subtype. I'll risk a different situation: EIE 3w4. As ethical, J trait is softened (in comparison with LSIs). As 3w4, the external focus is enhaced (Se, Fe), weakening internal aspects (Ni) that become less apparent. I'll say that all of that Se she seems to be oozing is not "pure Se" but really a Fe+Se mix. From the POV of a non-beta like me, this is consistent with this combo being perceived just as "beta Se" because both functions can act synergically in them, as a whole.

EIE 3w4; if not then LSI-Se but a less likely option.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Some of the most poisonous beings can come with a pretty wrapping. I feel "bad vibrations", like that woman could smile in front of your face, but later stab in your back, suck your blood and eat your organs.
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 07-13-2014 at 10:18 AM.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i dunno if i said anything, but i'm going with isfj and disagree with mensthingy

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, wow. You know, I've said that the way you interacted with other members here reminded me of someone from EJArendee's IEI-SLE duality group. Her meanness would make me laugh and these are her photos. I'm guessing you're her.

Anyways, I'd say Se/Ni valuing. Pics had me thinking Gamma but I could see LSI or something.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    Se-focused Se-valuer seems the most obvious trait.

Ethical versus logical is not so clear, but Fe valuing > Fi valuing is likely correct. She seems beta, projecting an aura of territorialism, dominance, etc in a hardcore fashion. Not that gammas cannot do this, but their Se is... different, softer and subtler. Colored by Fi, gamma Se is more inwardly directed, a sort of a tool for achieving a personal goal or development, not the goal itself, so to speak. Beta Se is more direct and burning.

So Se-SLE or Se-LSI appear to be the options. But she seems too self-controlled for a Se-SLE, and too relaxed (adaptable) for a LSI, even Se subtype. I'll risk a different situation: EIE 3w4. As ethical, J trait is softened (in comparison with LSIs). As 3w4, the external focus is enhaced (Se, Fe), weakening internal aspects (Ni) that become less apparent. I'll say that all of that Se she seems to be oozing is not "pure Se" but really a Fe+Se mix. From the POV of a non-beta like me, this is consistent with this combo being perceived just as "beta Se" because both functions can act synergically in them, as a whole.

EIE 3w4; if not then LSI-Se but a less likely option.

Some of the most poisonous beings can come with a pretty wrapping. I feel "bad vibrations", like that woman could smile in front of your face, but later stab in your back, suck your blood and eat your organs.
    lol what "bad vibrations" can you feel as a SLI ... did you find statistics about what looks can convey? I think she's an introvert and I've never thought of E 3 for her. But thnx for your opinion.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Se creative possibly ESI-Fi, some similar v/i here - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...na-Christensen

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Se ego, gamma vibes. Probably ESI.

Looks bitchy and kinda trashy, like a person you would want to stay clear of.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Se ego, gamma vibes. Probably ESI.

do it. and get the fuck out of my threads. your opinion is null for me
    Last edited by Amber; 07-13-2014 at 12:56 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    do it. and get the fuck out of my threads. you´re opinion is null for me

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

do it. and get the fuck out of my threads. you´re opinion is null for me
    She gave the same opinion as me. Is my opinion valid?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    She gave the same opinion as me. Is my opinion valid?
    if you´re here to tell me that people I like look "bitchy and trashy", it will become invalid. It´s not the first time it happens, I´ve had a hoard of nuts throw all their negativity on typing pics I posted before : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-weird-beauty
    If you have an opinion on Sociotype, you can share it. Thanks.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The third picture made me smile.
    Definitely an introvert. No idea for the rest.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

if you´re here to tell me that people I like look "bitchy and trashy", it will become invalid. It´s not the first time it happens, I´ve had a hoard of nuts throw all their negativity on typing pics I posted before : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-weird-beauty
    If you have an opinion on Sociotype, you can share it. Thanks.
    I said ISFj. But I did not say bitchy and trashy. So she stuck her judgements of ISFj in there. Surely you can look past that?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well birds of a feather...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol what "bad vibrations" can you feel as a SLI ... did you find statistics about what looks can convey? I think she's an introvert and I've never thought of E 3 for her. But thnx for your opinion.
    LOL, again being Miss Literal. Ever heard about metaphors?. [Also, an SLI (debatable) apparently cannot have feelings or sensitivity...]

Really do I need statistics for speaking about something as unreliable as V.I.? If you're looking for this, you're gonna have a bad time. Most occasions it's just about "impressions". And why my statement has caused such reaction? You haven't asked for them to any other opinion in this thread, being potentially as arbitrary as mine. Curious

Many times intuitive extroverts are not perceived as E as usually understood; creative I+S can surpass them in such appearent behavior. I can only speak about a couple of pictures; she's quite comfortable, confident, in them, typical behavior for extroverts. That's all I can say for now. Probably you've much more information for weighting if this person is extroverted of not.

I'm relatively more confident about E3 than sociotype, but this is based in personal experiences and again the "impression" I have with those pictures.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well birds of a feather...
    probably that´s why you flock to my threads. You´re too shitty for ur own good.
    Last edited by Amber; 07-13-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LOL, again being literal. Ever hear about metaphors?. [Also, an SLI (debatable) apparently cannot have feelings or sensitivity...]

Really do I need statistics for speaking about something as unreliable as V.I.? If you're looking for this, you're gonna have a bad time. Most occasions it's just about "impressions". And why my statement has caused such reaction? You haven't asked for them to any other opinion in this thread, being potentially as arbitrary as mine. Curious

Many times intuitive extroverts are not perceived as E as usually understood; creative I+S can surpass them in such appearent behavior. I can only speak about a couple of pictures; she's quite comfortable, confident, in them, typical behavior for extroverts. That's all I can say for now. Probably you've much more information for weighting if this person is extroverted of not.

I'm relatively more confident about E3 than sociotype, but this is based in personal experiences and again the "impression" I have with those pictures.
    She´s not E 3 by what she´s doing in her life (in the sense of interest in group and image). And she doesn´t fit any E3 VI suggestions given by the Fauvres - there´s a well-known panel on Pinterest. You´re probably just implicitly associating your Beta rational typing to E3 or something, as I see no grounds for such an opinion.
    Last edited by Amber; 07-14-2014 at 04:35 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I said ISFj. But I did not say bitchy and trashy. So she stuck her judgements of ISFj in there. Surely you can look past that?
    NO, that's got nothing to do with her being ESI or whatever she is. Just my first impression of the person in the picture and nothing more. Obviously I'm not the only one who got the same one. And I don't think she's Solaris at all.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NO, that's got nothing to do with her being ESI or whatever she is. Just my first impression of the person in the picture and nothing more. Obviously I'm not the only one who got the same one. And I don't think she's Solaris at all.
    he was just trying to help you rationalize your dumb throwing of first impressions of strangers

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

She looks like Jodi Foster a bit

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logical intuitive introverted not alpha -> ili, also general positive impression, looks smart and strong willed. Librarian-secret-karate-ninja type.

so this is you? <3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She´s not E 3 by what she´s doing in her life (in the sense of interest in group and image).
    E3 is more than that, even if in no few occasions it could lead to such direction. It is an "internal desire" that could be satisfied by many ways. I suspect you could be misunderstanding all E3s with 3w2 stereotype. There are many 3w4 in non typical image fields, such as Science, for example.

Imo it could be more accurate discarding certain professions or activities as E3 than imposing those specific for them.

And she doesn´t fit any E3 VI suggestions given by the Faruvres - there´s a well-known panel on PinInterest. You´re probably just implicitly associating your Beta rational typing to E3 or something, as I see no grounds for such an opinion.
    You're considering a supposed source as really accurate. If Socionics is quite problematic, V.I. is extremely problematic. For being valid, such source must prove:

-Enneagram validity.
    -V.I. validity.
    -Correct enneagram typing methodology.
    -Correct V.I. typing methodology.
    -Correct correlation between these two.

I highly doubt this has been achieved. Therefore I see no grounds for believing in such source.

I'm not implicitly associating beta rational as E3, because if so, I would do it in most occasions, what I do not do. EIE E4 are quite different from her, also E7 (a bit less in this case). By the same way, E1 or E6 LSIs do not give me the same impression. Your supposition of me is therefore invalid.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is a living example of just how overrun by idiots this forum has become.

The pictures look gamma, but: I'm both terribad at VI and also dislike it as an intellectual construct.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E3 is more than that, even if in no few occasions it could lead to such direction. It is an "internal desire" that could be satisfied by many ways. I suspect you could be misunderstanding all E3s with 3w2 stereotype. There are many 3w4 in non typical image fields, such as Science, for example.

Imo it could be more accurate discarding certain professions or activities as E3 than imposing those specific for them.

You're considering a supposed source as really accurate. If Socionics is quite problematic, V.I. is extremely problematic. For being valid, such source must prove:

-Enneagram validity.
    -V.I. validity.
    -Correct enneagram typing methodology.
    -Correct V.I. typing methodology.
    -Correct correlation between these two.

I highly doubt this has been achieved. Therefore I see no grounds for believing in such source.

I'm not implicitly associating beta rational as E3, because if so, I would do it in most occasions, what I do not do. EIE E4 are quite different from her, also E7 (a bit less in this case). By the same way, E1 or E6 LSIs do not give me the same impression. Your supposition of me is therefore invalid.
    You do realize, I hope, that I´m always gonna consider what I know about a person (primary input) and what the Fauvres say much more accurate than what you say. The rest is not about the topic of this thread anymore, please open a new one in "General Typology Discussion" or "Anything goes". Thanks.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    it's funny how you ask people to behave (get the fuck out of your threads,stop being negative) in a way you yourself will never do - and this is only a "behavioral" manifestation of your perfect, twisted,little logic.
    More ugly bandwagoning.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it's funny how you ask people to behave (get the fuck out of your threads,stop being negative) in a way you yourself will never do - and this is only a "behavioral" manifestation of your perfect, twisted,little logic.
    sevjenn, that´s not very different from what you usually ask of people (remember?). I appreciate your insights for typing when they´re there, but I don´t see why I should enjoy people projecting all their complexes and whatever else they usually repress on photos that I post or their twisted reasoning.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

esi

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    More ugly bandwagoning.
    ya we all have moments of weakness. i no u dont and it must b hard. u think u've found a nice smart-y forum and then MACHIATOVEILLEISM??? i think the goal is to try and be as objective as possible with oneself afterwards and maybe avoid repeating such patterns? dunno??? sometimes it's done more effortlessly on the internets? if anything, on a personality forum people are looking for some sort of feedback and it can't only be kittens n rainbowz *rambofacelulul* esp when u r axxin for itttt. of course we must b careful bcuz ppl might commit suicidus but mods r here to delete posts so no biggie??? @Kim and @FDG thank you for deleting threads and posts in a timely manner <3 also, sorry for the silly mention

neway my apologies for letting u down maybe,ij

let us all be crystalline

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do realize, I hope, that I´m always gonna consider what I know about a person (primary input) and what the Fauvres say much more accurate than what you say. The rest is not about the topic of this thread anymore, please open a new one in "General Typology Discussion" or "Anything goes". Thanks.
    Do you realize, I hope, how absurd you behave in discussions?

Here, for example. You open a thread about V.I., without giving any more information. Why do you become upset if opinions do not match what you could (or so you say) know about such person? Should we read your mind, or guess accurately the information you have not provided?

You shouldn't have opened a thread, in the first way, if you do not like being questioned. It's an arena open for discussions.

Your strategy seems to be always the same, summoning some ancestral immutable and perfectly valid source of truth, rejecting any questioning about your interpretation of such source. Like the tennets of a religion. But this is not Science, there is no perfect truth here. By the way, your understanding of topics is usually shallow and rigid.

Imo, you're really an obtuse person, so I'm not going to waste more time interacting with you.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya we all have moments of weakness. i no u dont and it must b hard. u think u've found a nice smart-y forum and then MACHIATOVEILLEISM??? i think the goal is to try and be as objective as possible with oneself afterwards and maybe avoid repeating such patterns? dunno??? sometimes it's done more effortlessly on the internets? if anything, on a personality forum people are looking for some sort of feedback and it can't only be kittens n rainbowz *rambofacelulul* esp when u r axxin for itttt. of course we must b careful bcuz ppl might commit suicidus but mods r here to delete posts so no biggie??? @Kim and @FDG thank you for deleting threads and posts in a timely manner <3 also, sorry for the silly mention

neway my apologies for letting u down maybe,ij

let us all be crystalline
    A handful of people coming into a thread to say someone looks bitchy in a VI photo and targeting the OP is hardly appropriate. 5 vs 1 is just ugly and distasteful. In addition your vaunted mods won't do shit about it with the exception of Zap and Kill4Me when they decide with the help of various individuals to hound someone off the forum for crimes they have already been penalized for.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

This you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Her meanness would make me laugh and these are her photos. I'm guessing you're her.

A handful of people coming into a thread to say someone looks bitchy in a VI photo and targeting the OP is hardly appropriate. 5 vs 1 is just ugly and distasteful. In addition your vaunted mods won't do shit about it with the exception of Zap and Kill4Me when they decide with the help of various individuals to hound someone off the forum for crimes they have already been penalized for.
    they will do shit if they are asked to do shit. apparently ppl would not be foul-mouthed if solaris said that's actually her (even though we know it's her). also 5 vs 1 is indeed ugly and distasteful and 1 vs 1 and the rest of the world watching can be ugly and distasteful too. also sometimes putting into words what's already in the air is not the worst thing to do. give em ppl some catharsis

but whatever, do you think solaris or anyone for that matter,hadn't seen this coming? she'd totally just get she looks pretty and very se/ni introvert ? lul

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but whatever, do you think solaris or anyone for that matter,hadn't seen this coming? she'd totally just get she looks pretty and very se/ni introvert ? lul
    I don't normally except better of darya, blackberry or olly. They are social animals who exist here entirely for social credit.

But I would normally expect better of Mens and you. But moreso, Mens.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do you realize, I hope, how absurd you behave in discussions?

Here, for example. You open a thread about V.I., without giving any more information. Why do you become upset if opinions do not match what you could (or so you say) know about such person? Should we read your mind, or guess accurately the information you have not provided?

You shouldn't have opened a thread, in the first way, if you do not like being questioned. It's an arena open for discussions.

Your strategy seems to be always the same, summoning some ancestral immutable and perfectly valid source of truth, rejecting any questioning about your interpretation of such source. Like the tennets of a religion. But this is not Science, there is no perfect truth here. By the way, your understanding of topics is usually shallow and rigid.

Imo, you're really an obtuse person, so I'm not going to waste more time interacting with you.
    You are literally a nobody and you look like total shit (you´d be < 5 on the male hotness scale if I wanted to make one). And you look eternally grumpy, pessimistic, dull, and narrow-minded besides actual "attractiveness". But I haven´t come to your threads to tell you that. It is probably because I´m obtuse and shallow, so I´m gonna consider changing that. You are among the most boring people on this forum, please do not waste your time.

I don't normally except better of darya, blackberry or olly.

But I would normally expect better of Mens and you. But moreso, Mens.
    i don't see a balance in what you are trying to achieve but i agree that maybe in the long run, we are better off not fighting fire with fire. however, i don't think that what i said really belongs in the "nasty quotes hall of fame" since it's a fact and it was not put in an (overly) aggressive way.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't see a balance in what you are trying to achieve but i agree that maybe in the long run, we are better off not fighting fire with fire. however, i don't think that what i said really belongs in the "nasty quotes hall of fame" since it's a fact and it was not put in an (overly) aggressive way.
    It's only a fact driven by limited frame of reference of the limited capabilities of the people who remain on this forum. Therefore it is no fact at all.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are literally a nobody and you look like total shit (you´d be < 5 on the male hotness scale if I wanted to make one).
    LOL 15 years old "cheerleader" insult. If you think that would hurt my feelings, keep trying.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast