Thread: Type my friend please :-)

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type my friend please :-)

Last edited by epheme; 07-26-2023 at 12:15 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Extraverted Feeler Rational; I would need better pictures to determine N > S
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could buy EIE for him.

LOL, love dolly parton much?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any guy that loves dolly parton lol she's decrepit.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I don't know any guy that loves dolly parton lol she's decrepit.
    Blasphemer. Dolly has some good tunes, like The Bridge.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    @Maritsa What kind of pictures would you need?
    @blackburry Yeah, he is funny like that. Loving Dolly Parton like every other American boy his age. LOL
    Need better pics.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Reminds me of @Eris

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE final
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Reminds me of @Eris
    aww lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE final
    hell no
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    hell no
    LOL why not
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL why not
    r u blind

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

r u blind
    Now without insulting me and using actual words to communicate what you want me to see, what should I be seeing that I'm not.
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now without insulting me and using actual words to communicate what you want me to see, what should I be seeing that I'm not.
    Lol that it's easy to see he's ethical and a Se/Ni valuer.

Absolutely nothing she said about him or the pics look LSE.

I'd say EIE or SEE.

We do have similarities like Aylen pointed out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol that it's easy to see he's ethical and a Se/Ni valuer.

Absolutely nothing she said about him or the pics look LSE.

I'd say EIE or SEE.

We do have similarities like Aylen pointed out.
    Your understanding of SEE is incorrect of course you would say SEE because you think his apparent abruptness in physical expression you associate with in your face aggression which i have tried several times explaining to you is not Se.

He's LSE that is final. Take your age subtract my socionics experience and you get 0 is your hero
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your understanding of SEE is incorrect of course you would say SEE because you think his apparent abruptness in physical expression you associate with in your face aggression which i have tried several times explaining to you is not Se.

He's LSE that is final. Take your age subtract my socionics experience and you get 0 is your hero
    fuck off you dumb cunt

I'm blocking you

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

fuck off you dumb cunt

I'm blocking you
    @Shiver you can learn from this reaction.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

fuck off you dumb cunt

I'm blocking you
    @Shiver you can learn from this reaction. Go for it. Your lack of patience and loss of temper are your inability to remain calm and express yourself without being mean and hostile. That isn't my problem.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That outright face aggression is associated with LSE here you go

ESTj [+] and [-]

If your type is Logical-Sensory Extratim - ESTj (The Director):

Your strongest virtue is strict factual logic, which allows you to make exact calculations in practical matters. You are a very realistic person. You accurately judge the effectiveness of undertaken projects. You are always very well informed in the field of your activity. You know how to use financial resources rationally and economically. You can provide for yourself and your family and can create a comfortable lifestyle. You have good organisational skills. You appreciate high quality in finished work very much and do not like lack of discipline or laziness in others. You know how to create good working conditions for yourself and others. You prefer solid well made goods as well as variety of foods.

You are often unable to control your emotions in full. You can easily loose your temper with friends and relatives if they do not follow your instructions and tuition or if someone's behaviour goes against your logic and understanding. When you are in a bad mood you can be very direct. You are often unable to plan things in the long term. You often find yourself overloaded with work that seems to appear from out of nowhere and therefore you often need to work out important points beforehand. Sometimes it is difficult for you to foresee forthcoming danger or misfortune in planned affairs. The fact that you did not foresee it often irritates and can even throw you off balance.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE are sensitive and are quick to call other's behavior as condescending. Here's SEE

ESFp [+] and [-]

If your type is Sensory-Ethical Extratim - ESFp (The Ambassador):

Your strongest virtues are resolution and enterprise. Your type of personality often possesses an inclination to leadership. You are not afraid to take leadership when a global task is involved. You always show self-confidence, even in the most adverse situations. You know well how to defend yourself and your reputation against unjust accusations. You take an active interest in the welfare of your family. People appreciate your excellent management skills, especially in the field of business. You have lots of friends, who respect and trust you. You recognise business qualities in other people and know how to correctly deal with people. Your concern and charm easy allows you to find friends and to attract people. You are a good negotiator.

You have inability to take criticism. Sometimes you can be very touchy and react negatively to inoffensive remarks, making relations between you and others difficult. Sometimes you overestimate your physical and intellectual abilities too much. You can make mistakes when evaluating other people's contributions. You also find it difficult to separate primary from secondary. You try to fix every problem immediately as it occurs. You often start new projects before finishing the old ones. You can make rash decisions without analysing the situation in whole before acting. It is also difficult for you to detach yourself from emotional involvement when you are making decisions.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here's ENFj

ENFj [+] and [-]

If your type is Ethical-Intuitive Extratim - ENFj (The Actor):

The strongest aspect of your personality is your ability to experience strong feelings and emotions. You posses a complicated spiritual world packed with contrasts and contradictions. You will sacrifice many things for the sake of genuine, deep feelings. You have a very poetic nature that allows you to express your experiences in an extremely vivid manner. You have the intrinsic potential to be an orator, to captivate the attention of a large number of people. You are a clear-sighted and judicious person. You can easily sense potentially major crisis and know well what to do in order to avoid it. You often forewarn others about impending troubles. A sense of responsibility towards others is at the core of your personality. You are a person of principle.

You are somewhat inflexible to change and therefore find it difficult to adapt in new societies. You can also show excessive formality during interaction causing you even more problems. You often have a great interest in economy and business matters. You are unsure in your aesthetic taste, especially where your appearance is concerned. You get suspicious of others opinions and advice concerning your appearance. You do not always pay as much attention to your health as you should. You can become so immersed in your work or interests that you can forget about following a healthy routine.
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear tho, I've literally said "I wanna be bigger than Madonna" before.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like to think of the forums and shoutbox like a sort of TV channel and blocking people is basically getting rid of the commercials.

Anyway I see trying to say someone's type is final as closing oneself off to new data...along with the risk of trying to shoehorn type traits that might not be present. Why not make a detailed write-up of the case for a particular individual's type and break it down into observations that support it? Eris might respond to that approach well. Assuming he can still see it, lol

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at first I thought he sounds a bit like me so I guessed LIE but then I realized he is ethical and not logical (also not similar taste in music) so I think EIE is his type.