Thread: Rubicone

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rubicone

Anyone think I could be IEE? Or something else?

Please vote! :redface:
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, why not.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the idea strange and think that it's probably wrong.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've always given off alpha SF vibes in my opinion.

You also listed SEI twice in the poll. Was that intentional?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    You've always given off alpha SF vibes in my opinion.

You also listed SEI twice in the poll. Was that intentional?
    She's trying to split the votes so that SEI loses.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I thought there'd be so many votes for SEI that I'd need two options to contain them all!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where is your VI photo's
    This is a terrible way to cast judgement on someone's type; majority does not determine value of type; mass opinion on such things is worse then your own. You can ask people what behaviors about you that strike a cord with them and see if there are similarities on opinions of your outside behavior and then examine for yourself, the significance or the source of such behaviors.

I will not vote on your type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Where is your VI photo's
    This is a terrible way to cast judgement on someone's type; majority does not determine value of type; mass opinion on such things is worse then your own. You can ask people what behaviors about you that strike a cord with them and see if there are similarities on opinions of your outside behavior and then examine for yourself, the significance or the source of such behaviors.

Actually, since most people in this forum have a clue about Socionics, mass votes are generally pretty good. Of course we don't take them as the final authority...

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is your VI photo's

Well it's a public vote, so I can see who voted what. I'm not necessarily going to go with the majority vote.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion of my type though. I'll pm you some photos.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where is your VI photo's

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Yes, self-examination is important but there is value in mass opinion. If a whole bunch of people are voting for LII as my type and no one is voting for SEE, shouldn't that suggest something? It doesn't necessarily mean I'm LII but the probability is far more likely.

Also, people have their blind spots and some lack self-awareness or the ability to see themselves objectively. This is where others' insight can be useful.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is your VI photo's
    Please tell me that there is more to your typing method than VI?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFj..................
    @Logos

Yes, take a journal, and write each function's meaning from a good source like Socioniko; then observe yourself from outside of you and inside; emotionally and logically; then build your own model A.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj..................
    ok thanks :-)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, if you still think you're rational, a reserved ESE is probably a better choice than ESI.
    IMO

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Actually, if you still think you're rational, a reserved ESE is probably a better choice than ESI.
    IMO
    yeah - I was actually thinking that..

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I V.I. like electric sheep.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    And you're both normalizing? hmm..

One thing that strikes me as kind of ESFj-ish is your completely glossing over people's negative attributes and focusing on their positives. But that could be an entirely wrong impression of you, lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where are those pics?
    -

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    And you're both normalizing? hmm..

One thing that strikes me as kind of ESFj-ish is your completely glossing over people's negative attributes and focusing on their positives. But that could be an entirely wrong impression of you, lol.
    lol.. yeah - I guess I tend to do that - in company anyway :-p
    Where are those pics?
    There's just the one I think - in the Post Your Pics or Something or Other thread. I'm not sure exactly where..

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Si-SEI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Personally I would say IEE is less likely type than SEI, quite less likely to be hmmm.. more obtuse I s'pose?

To counter that more astutely, you seem like nice person who's been brought up well.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    IMO the Si subtype is more of a geek and loner, while Fe more social and easygoing. IMO she's the Fe one, also passioned about music. Just my opinion, I met both kinds.
    I think a lot of people would see me as geekish fwiw. :-p I get depressed when I'm too much alone though. But also when I'm around too much superficial social interaction (minus intensity). lol I can be easygoing, but I'm not really - on the inside. :-p Music and passion make life worth living. But who wouldn't agree with that?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, ok, I had the impression you're the other one, the tactful .
    So yeah, I call this one Si (Gulenko; M&O: Fe).

Btw, what of the SEI subtypes descriptions on Wikisocion describe you better?
    Actually, the Meged/Ov Fe description probably is most like me.. except for the first line about appearing alive, emotional and free. lol Well maybe alive and free .. but not necessarily emotional. Oh maybe emotional - sometimes emotional - Idk. I don't want to scare people away! :-p At any rate, I don't love rest and comfort as much as it seems those Hedonists do. My movements aren't 'lazy and smooth' either - they're more 'gusty' I guess. I turn suddenly and walk fast. I don't like holding people up. People tell me to relax sometimes.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, now I have a clear image, the one I call Si. This one is kinda savage, a-social and less well-mannered compared to the Fe one.
    I use to study a specimen like this every day day .
    Erm your image may be clear, but I don't think it's correct. I consider myself well-mannered. lol I was joking about scaring people away. I just meant that I wouldn't continue being bubbly around someone who was looking at me like I had something on my face. I have been called an ice-queen in the past though. But that's kind of opposite to a savage. haha

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm gonna go with SLI now. :-p Thanks for your opinions, people.

Reasons...

Basically, I've been wondering what exactly people here see in my posts that equates to Fe-creative. If it's because I joke, that's because I'd feel dumb if I were to take this place seriously (no offence meant :-p). If it's because I'm accepting or w/e, that's because I'm quite bad at reading people - pretty naive regarding people's intentions and whatnot. I believe there's even a line in some SLI description somewhere that says that SLIs often make excuses for people to their dual - e.g. perhaps the person meant well etc. Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking in thinking that I was an ethical type. I don't have that much anxiety socially, though I'm quiet - mostly because I figure that I have no control over other people's perceptions of me. That's freeing you know? :-P I don't believe I've ever set out to raise someone's mood in my life. The most I set out to do in that regard is to not spoil things for everyone. I do this by being silent or exiting if I have nothing to contribute. :-p That hardly points to confidence with Fe, people! I can use exclamation points though! I find that they're just as easy to press down on the keyboard as any of the other keys. Not so easy to modulate my voice in an equivalent manner. Though if someone is talking in an excited tone of voice, I can match their pitch .. because I have perfect pitch :-p .. or maybe because I'm a human - I'm not sure which.

My supposed Fe seems to be the main issue here. Fe Fi Fo Fum. People'll deny it, but I guess it's mainly because of the amount of emoticons I use. :-p If people have any other reasons, please bring them to the table by all means. There's nothing else I can attribute it to, being that I've never shied away from an argument or a confrontation here, like I see SEIs doing. Seriously, I like arguing (if people are being relatively reasonable) - especially on an internet forum where there are no consequences to deal with really. :-p I don't expect people to agree with me really - the process is just enjoyable.

Please believe me when I say that I'm totally incompetent emotionally. And this is where I'll insert a pause so you can laugh at me for ever considering Fe-dominance for myself. *.........* But seriously, I've been assured that SEIs can be just as incompetent at that kind of stuff lol.. but how on earth does that make sense? What kind of Fe-creatives would they be if they didn't have a clue how to manipulate their own or other people's emotions? Surely with knowledge comes aptitude? Assuming there's a small amount of intelligence involved. No offence meant to my possible SEI self, but I'd say that objectively-speaking, they'd be huge failures as people if that were the case. And I consider myself a fairly "emotionally-sensitive" person really - on the inside. But me cheering someone up? Ever since I can remember, my method has always been to either try to reason the person out of feeling the way they do (if it doesn't seem to make sense), or to just sit there silently like a lump beside the person for however long they feel like sitting there crying/talking. And what I'm thinking if they're crying is very profound - something like "Oh please don't cry. Please don't cry. Oh - you're crying. Argh - trying not to cry. Trying not to cry." And no way does that mean I'm an ethical type. I have very poor control over my emotions. That does not equate to emotional power. I very much relate to stuff that aixelsyd has written about Fe-polr in that I'm often trying my best not to be influenced by the emotional atmosphere. I hate funerals. :-p I remember this one funeral in particular where I was really trying hard not to lose it, because I hardly knew the people involved .. lol.. and I felt like I was kinda disrespecting the family who was truly grieving by crying myself, even though I couldn't help it. Sounds weird I know. :-P But I hate emotional fakery. Oh.. when I say I have poor control over my emotions, I don't mean that I'm prone to dramatic outbursts or anything.. lol - I think I've had an outburst a total of 2 times in my life - and both lasted about 2 seconds. haha And they were the result of a ton of pressure on me.

Fi-PoLR kinda scares me. Hkkmr kinda scares me. :-P It's just that the more I'm exposed to a person, the more I just accept that that's who they are, so I let it roll off my back. I don't mean to be patronising - that's just the truth. I grew up with an ILE brother. There are some pretty major things he's done (in my mind) that stick out to me as pointing to really questionable character, but I'd never bring them up to him or anyone else really.. because I'm not sure I have the right to judge him or that I understood his motives or w/e - plus he's my brother, who I love dearly :-p, so meh..

I don't have a very good idea of who I am really. I don't necessarily mind that though - I'd rather be free to act however I want to act.

I'm quite positive my Dad is LSE and my Mum LSI. I guess that means nothing to most of you (unless you happen to remember my parents' typing threads), but it means a huge amount to me in that some of my first memories are of listening to Dad and Mum arguing.. lol.. and thinking that Dad always made perfect sense, and presented things in a reasonable way.. while Mum would be going off her rocker, explosively - twisting facts to suit her end. I don't care if that sounds biased. :-P I'm biased. And I hate when people do that.

Meh.. I guess I should stop writing at some point.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, that sounds like subdued Fi.
    Damnit. You come out with one line like that, and already I'm in type limbo again. lol What's wrong with my reasoning powers?
    On the other hand, I know a SLI female (my ex) who was at the funeral of her mother and didn't give a shit about all that crap. She was calm and exactly as usual, nothing changed. Her relatives were very judgmental and her LSI sister showed very "affected" but in fact it was all fake, because was doing that only to impress people, she never loved her mother or care about her in her latest months, but in mourning dress she was the first, to display her ... whatever that clowny behavior can be called.
    She was using such opportunities to call us to do different things - she was much older than us.
    But you can't say that all logical types appear either unaffected at funerals or fakely emotional. :-p What about yourself for instance?
    About the death of her mother, just for the record, all the matter was very strange. She developed a strange sickness which paralyzed her, I regret I could not visit her more often, she was liking seeing me around . Then she began to dry-out, I saw her the morning they were carrying her with an ambulance to her family in the country (that was her wish, to die and be burried there) and she was exactly like an Egyptian mummy, dark-brown, rigid like wooden and dried, with the mouth half-open with the teeth visible, on the other hand her eyes were shiny and live (I hope she saw me there!! cause she was for few seconds oriented towards us). I won't ever forget that image, pretty cool, and her mother was cool too (I think ESE or SEI) and she liked my hair very much, which I appreciate.
    Wow.. that paints a vivid picture!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi-PoLRs ime are sick of such things, what the hell should be emotional about someone who is already dead for several days and you had a lot of time to think about the situation in private.
    I like that attitude.
    I assume that if one is thinking about more important and useful problems than dumping a dead body into a pit, it's kinda logical that he can't be affected so much, it's all about priorities, right? Why aren't these people "affected" for longer, when they go home, when they eat or take a dump, how comes that miraculously everything disappears, falls down with the black dress?
    Well sometimes I feel like one of those people though. :/ Because I'm affected by everyone around me at the funeral - so I may be showing more grief than I'm feeling, against my will. Or perhaps I have essentially dealt with it in private, but the atmosphere is such that I find myself being reaffected again or something.
    And check this out (I 100% relate):YouTube - George Carlin on dead people
    haha - yeah, I relate too

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course! This is perfectly sensible, assuming what I said relates to ILE and what you said relates to SEI. Can you figure out why?
    Uh.. the ILE laughs at the SEI for crying, which the SEI appreciates because it makes her laugh, but she hits the ILE anyway... then the ILE laughs - they then get kicked out of the funeral and everything is good again? :-p

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm gonna go with SLI now. :-p Thanks for your opinions, people.

Reasons...

Basically, I've been wondering what exactly people here see in my posts that equates to Fe-creative. If it's because I joke, that's because I'd feel dumb if I were to take this place seriously (no offence meant :-p). If it's because I'm accepting or w/e, that's because I'm quite bad at reading people - pretty naive regarding people's intentions and whatnot. I believe there's even a line in some SLI description somewhere that says that SLIs often make excuses for people to their dual - e.g. perhaps the person meant well etc. Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking in thinking that I was an ethical type. I don't have that much anxiety socially, though I'm quiet - mostly because I figure that I have no control over other people's perceptions of me. That's freeing you know? :-P I don't believe I've ever set out to raise someone's mood in my life. The most I set out to do in that regard is to not spoil things for everyone. I do this by being silent or exiting if I have nothing to contribute. :-p That hardly points to confidence with Fe, people! I can use exclamation points though! I find that they're just as easy to press down on the keyboard as any of the other keys. Not so easy to modulate my voice in an equivalent manner. Though if someone is talking in an excited tone of voice, I can match their pitch .. because I have perfect pitch :-p .. or maybe because I'm a human - I'm not sure which.

My supposed Fe seems to be the main issue here. Fe Fi Fo Fum. People'll deny it, but I guess it's mainly because of the amount of emoticons I use. :-p If people have any other reasons, please bring them to the table by all means. There's nothing else I can attribute it to, being that I've never shied away from an argument or a confrontation here, like I see SEIs doing. Seriously, I like arguing (if people are being relatively reasonable) - especially on an internet forum where there are no consequences to deal with really. :-p I don't expect people to agree with me really - the process is just enjoyable.

Please believe me when I say that I'm totally incompetent emotionally. And this is where I'll insert a pause so you can laugh at me for ever considering Fe-dominance for myself. *.........* But seriously, I've been assured that SEIs can be just as incompetent at that kind of stuff lol.. but how on earth does that make sense? What kind of Fe-creatives would they be if they didn't have a clue how to manipulate their own or other people's emotions? Surely with knowledge comes aptitude? Assuming there's a small amount of intelligence involved. No offence meant to my possible SEI self, but I'd say that objectively-speaking, they'd be huge failures as people if that were the case. And I consider myself a fairly "emotionally-sensitive" person really - on the inside. But me cheering someone up? Ever since I can remember, my method has always been to either try to reason the person out of feeling the way they do (if it doesn't seem to make sense), or to just sit there silently like a lump beside the person for however long they feel like sitting there crying/talking. And what I'm thinking if they're crying is very profound - something like "Oh please don't cry. Please don't cry. Oh - you're crying. Argh - trying not to cry. Trying not to cry." And no way does that mean I'm an ethical type. I have very poor control over my emotions. That does not equate to emotional power. I very much relate to stuff that aixelsyd has written about Fe-polr in that I'm often trying my best not to be influenced by the emotional atmosphere. I hate funerals. :-p I remember this one funeral in particular where I was really trying hard not to lose it, because I hardly knew the people involved .. lol.. and I felt like I was kinda disrespecting the family who was truly grieving by crying myself, even though I couldn't help it. Sounds weird I know. :-P But I hate emotional fakery. Oh.. when I say I have poor control over my emotions, I don't mean that I'm prone to dramatic outbursts or anything.. lol - I think I've had an outburst a total of 2 times in my life - and both lasted about 2 seconds. haha And they were the result of a ton of pressure on me.

Fi-PoLR kinda scares me. Hkkmr kinda scares me. :-P It's just that the more I'm exposed to a person, the more I just accept that that's who they are, so I let it roll off my back. I don't mean to be patronising - that's just the truth. I grew up with an ILE brother. There are some pretty major things he's done (in my mind) that stick out to me as pointing to really questionable character, but I'd never bring them up to him or anyone else really.. because I'm not sure I have the right to judge him or that I understood his motives or w/e - plus he's my brother, who I love dearly :-p, so meh..

I don't have a very good idea of who I am really. I don't necessarily mind that though - I'd rather be free to act however I want to act.

I'm quite positive my Dad is LSE and my Mum LSI. I guess that means nothing to most of you (unless you happen to remember my parents' typing threads), but it means a huge amount to me in that some of my first memories are of listening to Dad and Mum arguing.. lol.. and thinking that Dad always made perfect sense, and presented things in a reasonable way.. while Mum would be going off her rocker, explosively - twisting facts to suit her end. I don't care if that sounds biased. :-P I'm biased. And I hate when people do that.

Meh.. I guess I should stop writing at some point.
    Ah, those are some cold logical in your face facts right there. So yeah.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Ah, those are some cold logical in your face facts right there. So yeah.
    :grr: :-p

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I suppose that's a good secondary gain. What I was thinking at was that each type is the boat for its Dual for the realms he can't reach. It is normal for a XxFe, for example, to agree and be creative in what an XxTi deals with, but being able to deal with what Fi-PoLR is unable to handle, namely strong Fi stuff. This is how they help each other, they're some sort of double-agents.

I'm able to present LIEs in a good light for SEIs, I had an SEI workmate who was very angry about the LIE project manager, but I was explaining his reasons objectively and he seed to be ok after that.
    On the other hand I was angry on our SEE director, but he (the SEI guy) enjoyed participating with her in snobbish discussions (like "l'art français") and it seemed fun and interesting to me.

So Gamma SF are snobbish bitches IMO (and I find those funeral faces be some sort of snobbery, too), but it seems that some can have too much fun with them and it's all a matter of POV.
    I see (c:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

:grr: :-p
    "Basically, I've been wondering what exactly people here see in my posts that equates to Fe-creative."

I see Fe leading not creative; Fe creative would not be able to use Fe as much as you do. In my mind, you and Redbaron are competing for first place in Fe usage....lol

Unlike SEI you are much more Fe and less Si then they are. SEI on the forum tend to be a bit more melancholic/withdrawn emotionally and don't use as many icon's of emotions as you do in your writing style. You write much more like Vero, lengthy and expressive paragraphs while our SEI members do not.

Si and Fe
    Fe and Si

your spelling in perfect...just thinking and had to say.

"What kind of Fe-creatives would they be if they didn't have a clue how to manipulate their own or other people's emotions? Surely with knowledge comes aptitude? Assuming there's a small amount of intelligence involved. No offence meant to my possible SEI self, but I'd say that objectively-speaking, they'd be huge failures as people if that were the case.....I have very poor control over my emotions."

That is Fe because you're completely making fun of yourself and whether you realize it consciously or not that pulls a lot of Fe (elicits emotions in others). Vero has/had a duck avatar as well...the Ne speaking, sorry had to say. Manipulation is not conscious until it is conscious, it's a natural self until someone points it out to you that you are that self. Te have great control over their emotions all except anger; I have great control over my emotions all except crying.

Fe holders are very good about themselves not being influenced by the emotional atmospher so they can do it themselves, but they know which situation requires what emotional influece not just whether they can keep a lock on their own emotions or not.

The above is pretty dramatic, you laughing, plipping people off...
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-22-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    -

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Basically, I've been wondering what exactly people here see in my posts that equates to Fe-creative."

I see Fe leading not creative; Fe creative would not be able to use Fe as much as you do. In my mind, you and Redbaron are competing for first place in Fe usage....lol
    I think the use of an IE is more of a creative function trait. Each type puts emphasis and use to their creative IE, so if you see someone using to accomplish whatever they are communicating, I think you can take that as a sign of being an creative type. leading interacts with the world built on information, and it's a given... There isn't an emphasis on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast