4 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are a Leader!

As you probably already know, you are a born leader! You are a very charismatic, passionate, mature and calculated person. You are always there when people need you, you always know the right thing to say, and you are always able to help.
    Your sense for leadership has gotten you far in life: You have a great career, amazing family and lifelong friends, but you are no stranger to hard times as well.
    You’ve had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You are a Thinker!

You are a very rational, patient and curious person. You love learning new things, challenge yourself and have a good one-on-one conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable person.
    When it comes to emotions, you don’t like to get too much carried away. You like to think about how you feel and react accordingly.
    Career wise, you are more attracted to a position in a university or a research center, where you could really challenge your mind.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are a stick of cheese and balogna!

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You are a Thinker!

You are a very rational, patient and curious person. You love learning new things, challenge yourself and have a good one-on-one conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable person.
    When it comes to emotions, you don’t like to get too much carried away. You like to think about how you feel and react accordingly.
    Career wise, you are more attracted to a position in a university or a research center, where you could really challenge your mind.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    You are a stick of cheese and balogna!
    No, you are a ham with extra cheese.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Leader

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Creator

As the name suggests, you are a very creative, imaginative and passionate person. You love to experiment with various forms of creations, and challenge yourself at every opportunity.
    One of the most important things in your life is your alone time. During that time, you let your mind flourish and your creativity go wild. Without that creating outlet, you could go practically insane.
    Your creative nature helps you to always look at the positive side of life, always find the mental strength to move forward, and never look back.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

spiritualist

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are a Caregiver!

You are a very loving, warm and passionate person. You really care about the people in your life, and you will go to great lengths to help them in times of need.
    Although helping others is very appreciated, it does come with a personal price. You often put the needs of others before your own, and give up on your personal ambitions in order to be there for others. You should try to take some time off from your busy day and have some me-time, you truly deserve it!

@suedehead here's a test that's better than the IQ ones
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-16-2016 at 05:56 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Thinker when I chose scared of the toy doll and Spiritualist when I picked the Police Barricade lol. Porcelain dolls give me the creeps lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    I got Thinker when I chose scared of the toy doll and Spiritualist when I picked the Police Barricade lol. Porcelain dolls give me the creeps lol
    which one is your ego and which alter ego?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You are a Leader!

As you probably already know, you are a born leader! You are a very charismatic, passionate, mature and calculated person. You are always there when people need you, you always know the right thing to say, and you are always able to help.
    Your sense for leadership has gotten you far in life: You have a great career, amazing family and lifelong friends, but you are no stranger to hard times as well.
    You’ve had more than enough struggles through life, and although it seemed very daunting at the time, your good spirit and amazing set of skills has always helped you to overcoming them.

yes spot on
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    which one is your ego and which alter ego?
    Probable spiritualist, as I'd throw the creepy doll away and be done with it lol

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Leader.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Leader Pinkypills / istockphoto.com

You are a Leader!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The thinker