User Tag List

Thread: Wudd upp fellow forumites!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wudd upp fellow forumites!

hi everyone, I just discovered this website while researching MBTI. I'm not sure yet of my type, so I'm hoping you kind people can assist me with that. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

- Lucky Strike

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"Lucky Strike" Hello

Cigarettes, bowling, other?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe I guess I kinda just like the name

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Lucky Luck! Welcome to the forum. Happy typing!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    hehe I guess I kinda just like the name
    Acceptable! Now in an attempt to get to the bottom of your personality...why Santa smoking? I am looking for some symbolism here. I am also interested in the brand Santa smokes these days. I vaguely remember he smoked a pipe. Guess he is changing with the times.

"smoke weed every other day" moderation is cool!

Welcome

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Acceptable! Now in an attempt to get to the bottom of your personality...why Santa smoking? I am looking for some symbolism here. I am also interested in the brand Santa smokes these days. I vaguely remember he smoked a pipe. Guess he is changing with the times.

"smoke weed every other day" moderation is cool!

Welcome
    I Google image searched "lucky strike" and after scrolling through a few results I came across that picture. I thought it was funny so I decided to make it my profile picture. That must make Lucky Strikes Santa's preferred cigarette! Who knew?

If I only smoke weed every other day, am I still a stoner? These are the questions that keep me awake at night haha.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I Google image searched "lucky strike" and after scrolling through a few results I came across that picture. I thought it was funny so I decided to make it my profile picture. That must make Lucky Strikes Santa's preferred cigarette! Who knew?

If I only smoke weed every other day, am I still a stoner? These are the questions that keep me awake at night haha.
    If you consider yourself a stoner then you are. Every other day is hardly a dabbler anyway. Don't let anyone downgrade you to dabbler. You are contemplative... very good... one more thing I have learned about you today. I know how to ask the leading questions. heh

Now more questions, if you watched the video... did the girls in the video make you think, "you go girls!" or make you feel, *insert your "feeling" here* or did you get a sense that they're timing was way off? Replace my examples with any of your own cause I am being silly today so don't take me too serious. hahah

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you consider yourself a stoner then you are. Every other day is hardly a dabbler anyway. Don't let anyone downgrade you to dabbler. You are contemplative... very good... one more thing I have learned about you today. I know how to ask the leading questions. heh

Now more questions, if you watched the video... did the girls in the video make you think, "you go girls!" or make you feel, *insert your "feeling" here* or did you get a sense that they're timing was way off? Replace my examples with any of your own cause I am being silly today so don't take me too serious. hahah
    hahah, a blunt or two will make just about anybody contemplative To answer your question, I was actually sort of wondering where Adam Levine was. Was that an official music video? I do feel a certain way when I listen to his songs, like I can put myself in his shoes or something. It's hard to explain lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

hahah, a blunt or two will make just about anybody contemplative To answer your question, I was actually sort of wondering where Adam Levine was. Was that an official music video? I do feel a certain way when I listen to his songs, like I can put myself in his shoes or something. It's hard to explain lol.
    heh yeah I guess it does...

No not the official. I adore him. I was hooked on the "Wake up Call" video when it first came out...It had some kinda "Bonnie and Clyde" feel to it. I dunno, hard to explain, for me too.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I guess I intuitively chose the right music to welcome you with. The song just popped into my head when I saw your post...instantaneously no time to think about it.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh yeah I guess it does...

No not the official. I adore him. I was hooked on the "Wake up Call" video when it first came out...It had some kinda "Bonnie and Clyde" feel to it. I dunno, hard to explain, for me too.
    Adam Levine is a great artist with a very unique voice. Anyway, any ideas on my type yet? I'm gonna fill out the member questionnaire here in a second.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Adam Levine is a great artist with a very unique voice. Anyway, any ideas on my type yet? I'm gonna fill out the member questionnaire here in a second.
    I reserve the right to stereotype you based on your questionnaire but I may have a clue or two. I do not reveal my hand until the time is right...

iow, looking forward to reading it.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reserve the right to stereotype you based on your questionnaire but I may have a clue or two. I do not reveal my hand until the time is right...

iow, looking forward to reading it.
    I filled out the questionnaire, and I look forward to your categorization of me!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I filled out the questionnaire, and I look forward to your categorization of me!
    Cool...I was just convincing my family member here to learn the choreography of the dance moves in the video but this is a good excuse to put it off. It is harder than it looks but it was fun trying. I would have to be in a more serious mood and slow it down to get them anyway. On my bucket list now...

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool...I was just convincing my family member here to learn the choreography of the dance moves in the video but this is a good excuse to put it off. It is harder than it looks but it was fun trying. I would have to be in a more serious mood and slow it down to get them anyway. On my bucket list now...
    haha I've tried to learn dance moves. Let's just say I didn't get much further than putting one foot in front of the other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

haha I've tried to learn dance moves. Let's just say I didn't get much further than putting one foot in front of the other.
    Haha well I have training so it makes it easier. Sometimes I prefer to watch someone sit it out than to feel awkward. I just make my friends get up and dance with me when we are alone sometimes and they are rolling their eyes the whole time and just go limp, so I kind of have to move them. it is hilarious.

YWIMW