Thread: Crafty LSE girl

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Crafty LSE girl

Found this girl, LSE is quite obvious to me but if you think different feel free to tell us why.

[] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't see her face well, but process type is very obvious.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, her face covers her face, I can't see it well as well.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to take a cold shower after watching this video...
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, according to her blog, she's already married....
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I very commonly attract females that are nearly clones of this woman. I have been typing them SLIs.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<<chills down spine>>> These types of women tend to hunt me down like hungry horny nymphs, chasing me ... I get along fantastically with them ... but I am always afraid of commitment ... they seem to get PSTD after being with me for a while...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based upon clicking through the movie without sound i'd say LSE seems a good fit. Not sure what to think of her, I know people like her and while we get along ok-ish there is always some kind of mismatch in energy level. They get anoyed by my bounciness/moodiness and I kinda have the same troubles with them as I have with the stereotype male (car engineering soccerloving non-emo's). I basically don't have too much to talk about with them.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took a nap in which I figured out her type. Lets face it, she's explaining about things that the average stereotypical LSE or SLI would respond to: "what's the big deal here?" Thus, mobilizing Te. Very odd perhaps, but I have no doubts she's actually IEE.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    <<<chills down spine>>> These types of women tend to hunt me down like hungry horny nymphs, chasing me ... I get along fantastically with them ... but I am always afraid of commitment ... they seem to get PSTD after being with me for a while...
    If you truly are LII, than IEE makes sense indeed.

it's a bit boring

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE makes sense on the surface, ie subject matter, proccess, dynamic, Te in the ego block. I think CA's idea is actually pretty interesting and I would be keen to hear him/her? elaborate on it. Cause in the first 10 seconds I also got a IEE impression. "Oops, its actually a roller bearing"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I just took a nap in which I figured out her type. Lets face it, she's explaining about things that the average stereotypical LSE or SLI would respond to: "what's the big deal here?" Thus, mobilizing Te. Very odd perhaps, but I have no doubts she's actually IEE.
    hum
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE and final.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ goofball.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te is activation of SEE and they are quite capable of not only explaining the process of a working thing but they are able to observe others do things. In activated mode, the Te of an SEE can exceed that of any Te base type.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HereticWacey View Post
    LSE makes sense on the surface, ie subject matter, proccess, dynamic, Te in the ego block. I think CA's idea is actually pretty interesting and I would be keen to hear him/her? elaborate on it. Cause in the first 10 seconds I also got a IEE impression. "Oops, its actually a roller bearing"
    The thing is, this woman is way to emotionally capable to be either LSE or SLI. IMO, there is quite a lot of Creative-Fi in her behavior. This is why she stands out: through her use of Fi she's creating a connection with the viewer, it's the main reason why one would want to keep watching. How does one explain this with words? All I can say is that when I meet such women, it is extremely easy for me to communicate with them. SLI women are not that expressive. LSE women can be expressive, but not like this, they have a more comforting effect on me, whereas IEE women are more energetically stimulating. That's also the vibe I get from her videos. She has that typical good natured vibe and emotional naturalness IEEs are appreciated for.

On top of it all: although there is a sort of masculinity in the way she dresses, she very much looks like an IEE. It's the eyes. Compare, e.g. to Queen Máxima of the Netherlands (ETA: although she's from Argentina, her face is actually almost common Dutch IEE, and I have hypothesized that the Dutch like her so much because she embodies personality qualities many Dutch people value highly):

or Melissa Gilbert (here a pic from her childhood, because her current looks seem to be the result of cosmetic surgery) :

Melissa-D-melissa-gilbert-7053845-400-302.jpg
    Last edited by consentingadult; 03-03-2014 at 07:28 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that the girl from "little house on the prairie"? God I hated that show.

I really disagree about SLI/LSE not being emotionally expressive. In a way I find LSE to be highly expressive in their tone of voice, like something is always trying to jump out. SLI have this dry tone but usually very expressive eyes, although I don't think its on purpose. I do agree that she is trying to raise the energy level in a IEE viby kind of way. IME both delta ST's are seeking this Fi so will often go about enacting it themselves, but it always seems obvious. In the case of the introverted ST the more comfortable they are (comfort being time+intimacy) they become very expressive. It's for the reason partly that I feel I activate them. Bow chica whan whan.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HereticWacey View Post
    Is that the girl from "little house on the prairie"? God I hated that show.

I really disagree about SLI/LSE not being emotionally expressive. In a way I find LSE to be highly expressive in their tone of voice, like something is always trying to jump out. SLI have this dry tone but usually very expressive eyes, although I don't think its on purpose. I do agree that she is trying to raise the energy level in a IEE viby kind of way. IME both delta ST's are seeking this Fi so will often go about enacting it themselves, but it always seems obvious. In the case of the introverted ST the more comfortable they are (comfort being time+intimacy) they become very expressive. It's for the reason partly that I feel I activate them. Bow chica whan whan.
    Concerning your comment on LSEs, I do agree that they can be very expressive, but the expressiveness is not all about emotional expression. There often is, however, a somewhat over the top kind of Fe in their expression, of a kind that gives away that they are really not emotionally skilled, i.e. as a means to social interaction. Other than that, LSEs can be very much expressive.

As to SLIs becoming emotionally expressive, that true to. Often it's co clumsy, it actually becomes cute ;-)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Concerning your comment on LSEs, I do agree that they can be very expressive, but the expressiveness is not all about emotional expression. There often is, however, a somewhat over the top kind of Fe in their expression, of a kind that gives away that they are really not emotionally skilled, i.e. as a means to social interaction. Other than that, LSEs can be very much expressive.

As to SLIs becoming emotionally expressive, that true to. Often it's co clumsy, it actually becomes cute ;-)
    Bingo on the over the top Fe cause I have observed the same thing and often made me question my typings at first cause the Fe can be a bit overwhelming from them. I think what I do is like give out this target so that the are not bouncing all over the place and they can focus on whats important instead of being "clownish" and "relentless" and it's putting people off. But on the other hand its often child like in manner, even from the adults so its easily forgivable.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a sensor, you can tell by the way she looks at things: her eyes don't wander. Intuitives tend to rely more on their imagination and thus kind of stop looking at things and focus on their internal perceptions, which makes them to turn away their eyes from stuff.

Also, I don't simply look at her, I also look at the environment around her. It's very clean and, again, it's a good indicator that she's a sensor. It's not that IEEs can't be clean too, it's just that IEEs aren't very efficient and stuff tend to pile up and get dirty from the lack of attention. LSEs are very focused and thus very efficient, so they they do something they do it to completion, from picking something up, working on it, cleaning up afterwards and ensure everything is back to its place. IEEs simply aren't that linear, they tend to get distracted.

Here are a couple more videos of crafty LSEs (now an old guy):

Just love his sense of humor: "if you think it can go under your underwear the deburring job is well done"...

Notice the same pattern: clean stuff, linear behaviour, etc. He talks to you all over the video, that's just a big sign that he's extroverted. SLIs aren't that talkative. Also, the whole video revolves around conceptual development which is a good sign of Ne HA in my opinion (think in terms of Edison).

One thing that's really interesting is the old picture collecting thing. That has to be one of the most obvious signs of Ne/Fi valuing ever. It's not merely about doing stuff, it's about people doing stuff for other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    You're LII, right? I don't find it surprising that LSEs find you interesting. At least superficially.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Found this girl, LSE is quite obvious to me but if you think different feel free to tell us why.

idk what her type is, but I think she's super attractive

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think your girl is SLI, mikemex. Here's a female SLI:

Amy Schumer is sexy indeed.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I love amy schumer, I could easily see her being my identical. The way she talks it's like listening to myself it's almost ..creepy. And how ironic, I've been told I look and sound like the kind of woman a black guy would want to fuck.

<3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How the hell did she change genders, mikemex?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    She's a sensor, you can tell by the way she looks at things: her eyes don't wander. Intuitives tend to rely more on their imagination and thus kind of stop looking at things and focus on their internal perceptions, which makes them to turn away their eyes from stuff.

Also, I don't simply look at her, I also look at the environment around her. It's very clean and, again, it's a good indicator that she's a sensor. It's not that IEEs can't be clean too, it's just that IEEs aren't very efficient and stuff tend to pile up and get dirty from the lack of attention. LSEs are very focused and thus very efficient, so they they do something they do it to completion, from picking something up, working on it, cleaning up afterwards and ensure everything is back to its place. IEEs simply aren't that linear, they tend to get distracted.

Here are a couple more videos of crafty LSEs (now an old guy):

Just love his sense of humor: "if you think it can go under your underwear the deburring job is well done"...

Notice the same pattern: clean stuff, linear behaviour, etc. He talks to you all over the video, that's just a big sign that he's extroverted. SLIs aren't that talkative. Also, the whole video revolves around conceptual development which is a good sign of Ne HA in my opinion (think in terms of Edison).

One thing that's really interesting is the old picture collecting thing. That has to be one of the most obvious signs of Ne/Fi valuing ever. It's not merely about doing stuff, it's about people doing stuff for other people.

You're LII, right? I don't find it surprising that LSEs find you interesting. At least superficially.

Wait?! Someone should tell them that, so they don't keep conning off all the house chores to others in exchange for kisses and cuddles. I think they like the idea of a clean house/workplace, but are to busy to actually make that happen. "Why let someone else do it when you can do it yourself" does not apply here in my experience, as they are often more then happy to allow others to do the cleaning and organizing and mending broken things and picking up and putting away so they have more time to do whatever it is that they do. Up until you actually do the chore or job, then you might hear some kind of ridiculous flack form it, for instance "that's not how the dishes get stacked in the dish washer, towels need to be folded as soon as they are dried, could you pick up the bridles and move them into the shed, when you use such and such can you make sure you blah blah blah". SLI on the other hand, sorry to say it guys, but I think you are the messiest of the bunch, I mean everything may have its place, sure, but under two inches of dust? I know why you like the zen look, cause you don't actually like to vacume anyway so lets just have nothing in your living space to begin with. Haha, anyway I'm only being half serious, seriously.

I have been surrounded by these kind of guys and girls for years just because of the type of employment I have had. Just cause they talk a lot about their job, in my experience doesn't mean they are extroverts. (I see your old man shop guy as full on SLI of the monodrone variety).

Cleanliness doesn't equal being a sensor per say, as a tidy shop is pretty industry standard across the board. And as to working linearly, its been my experience that LSE on a daily basis both at work and at home tell me to quite the job am I'm doing and move onto something else. They may not be easily distracted, but they are easily diverted, which is why they never seem to manage to get everything they want done, done. "Hey I got this started, could you finish off so I can go do something else"....for infiniti.
    Last edited by wacey; 03-04-2014 at 04:32 PM.