TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Could I be beta NF?

Hmm?
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sol here’s a thread for you to projectile diarrhea your bs in

nice and quarantined
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're SLE, albeit a 'softer' one. From the chats we've had i felt: strong Se and Ti. Strong unvalued Te. Seeking Ni, seeking Fe in smaller quantities, trouble with Fi. Definitely Beta and extrovert, but i won't say that EIE is impossible. If you want me to elaborate on anything, just ask.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just tell us about your visions regarding relations / forthcoming Apocalypse.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Just tell us about your visions regarding relations / forthcoming Apocalypse.
    Are u gonna help me stock up the bunker pantry?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BFGDoomer View Post
    I think you're SLE, albeit a 'softer' one. From the chats we've had i felt: strong Se and Ti. Strong unvalued Te. Seeking Ni, seeking Fe in smaller quantities, trouble with Fi. Definitely Beta and extrovert, but i won't say that EIE is impossible. If you want me to elaborate on anything, just ask.
    Alright, if you wanna take creative initiative to rationalize EIE for me you’re welcome to

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let this thread be an expression of how fucking stupid and an epic waste of life I think typing on this website is and how I cannot take it seriously anymore

because ppl who do have impressions like this of me exist, like some kind of terrible mistake by god

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF more probably

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love your current TIM

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I love your current TIM
    Thanks Crystal. It’s a mockery of the more politically-inclined here.

I’m planning on making lots of douchey posts in order to ruin the impression of these types.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for this )))

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've considered EIE (or, less likely, IEI) for you before for several reasons, e.g how you describe yourself as reclusive. But I think the way you tend to lash out at people at the worst possible times tends to point more towards weak Fi. When EIEs get mad it's usually still in line with their social agenda. You described your agenda before as something like "maybe if I berate this person enough they will stop being wrong and/or fix their pathetic life" - it's a bit more, uh, direct.

There you go, you asked for it

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush I can’t remember ever having described myself as reclusive........ also reclusive= Se Fe extrovert?

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In case you really consider Beta NF then EIE maybe but I like you more as SLE ... if that counts

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is an 'n' and 'f' in your username, as well as the first two letters being Ni, so beta NF.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Unless niffer stands for an SLE trying to capture a beta NF, as in NiFing.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Hmm?
    I don’t recommend it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush I can’t remember ever having described myself as reclusive........
    hm ok

also reclusive= Se Fe extrovert?
    Typically I wouldn't describe EIEs as reclusive but there do seem to be certain examples. In any case I am mostly ok with typing you SLE.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This person is my ultimate dual lmao

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Let this thread be an expression of how fucking stupid and an epic waste of life I think typing on this website is and how I cannot take it seriously anymore

because ppl who do have impressions like this of me exist, like some kind of terrible mistake by god
    Lol uhm, @Sol just made the mistake of going by one impression that was far from all-encompassing regarding your person.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Sol just made the mistake of going by one impression
    I did not typed her neither only by intuitive approach nor by "one impression" as used different of them even from different kinds of materials. It's one of evident mistakes of your much speculative perception of the reality, where one baseless thoughts support other ones. The same what leads you to disagree with IEI as her type and instead to assume SLE - what is lol for her.

niffer previously thought her type as several NF and never ST. there were reasons for this
    she's good example when the conformism overweights the typology competence of the local noobs

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I did not typed her neither only by intuitive approach nor by "one impression" as used different of them even from different kinds of materials. It's one of evident mistakes of your much speculative perception of the reality, where one baseless thoughts support other ones. The same what leads you to disagree with IEI as her type and instead to assume SLE - what is lol for her.

niffer previously thought her type as several NF and never ST. there were reasons for this
    she's good example when the conformism overweights the typology competence of the local noobs
    "Several NF" was in MBTI. And you are not taking into account how one's own self-knowledge can and will improve... She's young, so this is especially relevant. She ended up at SLE quite a while ago and she never needed to change that typing, you are ignoring this fact too.

I don't have a more speculative perception of reality than you or anyone else really. : p

Actually, I am being less speculative here than you, since I know her way better than you do, she's a friend and we've talked a lot, you never talked to her much beyond seeing some of her posts.

And I was responding to niffer about the issue of what impressions people have of her, and since it's clear you were not having an all-encompassing impression of her, since it doesn't include what others who type her SLE see, I let her know* that it's not like she really looks like IEI for the most part, while also emphasising that you just made a little mistake and not too terrible (I DID assume you were not actually being delusional with the impression).

PS. *: I know she's selfbanned, I told her the same anyway outside the forum