Thread: "I'm bored of all my usual hobbies

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "I'm bored of all my usual hobbies...

"Let's try murder!!"

http://antonia-monacelli.hubpages.co...ssa-Bustamante

Just saw a post about this girl on my facebook. Gotta admit, she's pretty hot... for a total psycho.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    "Let's try murder!!"

Just saw a post about this girl on my facebook. Gotta admit, she's pretty hot... for a total psycho.
    she's pretty hot... for a fifteen year old.
    Last edited by somavision; 02-07-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is fifteen. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    She is fifteen. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    If this was directed at me, I was adding what I felt was a more appropriate caveat to Tdogs declaration that this girl was pretty hot.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    If this was directed at me, I was adding what I felt was a more appropriate caveat to Tdogs declaration that this girl was pretty hot.
    It was addressed to Tcaud. I didn't see your post until after I made mine.
    I read the article and clicked "reply to thread" without reading the rest
    of the posts.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of the posts.
    Oh I think I get what you're saying.
    You basically responded to the OP out of instant necessity of disapproval thus ignoring
    any other posts.
    That's at least how I interpreted
    it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of the posts.
    Cool, anyway we're in agreement...

Tcaud she's 15!!! She's not even one of those 15 year olds who looks older, she's 15 and she looks fiften. Whatever your libido says maybe it's worth thinking about what you're typing before stating that you think a murderous child is hot...
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    "Let's try murder!!"

oh, tcaud...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Oh I think I get what you're saying.
    You basically responded to the OP out of instant necessity of disapproval thus ignoring
    any other posts.
    That's at least how I interpreted
    it.
    Very good Poli. Also, nice mockery!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Ah, nothing like a healthy sexual drive for a murderous fifteen year old...

Creepy-Snaps

My INTj friend IRL also has trouble gauging the age of girls too... he's 23 now, said he's accidentally hit on high schoolers, thought they were in college.

... then again, there wasn't an article stating the age of those girls...

Sorry tcaud I tried buddy.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's 17 now, or 18.

They look about the same when 18 as when they are 15.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

OMG, is that real?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The quality of personality discussion here is astounding. </sarcasm>

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some panties got twisted up in a bunch here in this thread, I see. Good job, tcaud. People, with some exceptions (such as with this girl) thinking something != acting on it. In this scenario, there are four groups of people: those who act then think, those who think then act, those who think but never act, and those who act but never think. This girl was clearly a think then act type - though some might argue that her psychological disorders prevented her from fully understanding what she was doing, thus they might classify her as an act but never think type; tcaud, however, might be a think but never act type since he is not actually out sexually harassing 15-year-old girls, but rather just making a statement on their physical features. Besides, she's not even 15 now, she's 18.

Anyways, I think what's even more scary about the article is the fact that the girl had somewhat of a similar childhood as I did, but my hands are clear of blood. I would like to assume that she genuinely felt guilt, but I've dealt with people (mostly family) with almost all the same psychological disorders she has nearly my entire life, and people like that never truly feel guilty enough to not act on their urges again in the future - at least not in my experience. I guess justice needs to be served somehow in order for a lesson to be learned, though I really don't know if it's possible for her to be taught a lesson; not to mention, as far as long-term monetary concerns go, it might actually be better if they just cut the suicide watch and let her kill herself.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression of the woman is that she gains absolutely nothing from human relationships. On the other hand, there are those videos of her on the bus with her friends. But that could just be due to extroversion. Extrovert psychopaths have a funny way about them: they murder people and expect it to be overlooked by their peers. After all THEY need to have relationships with others so everyone is of course OBLIGATED to cater to THEIR all important needs. "Hey I just needed to do this. Nah don't worry about it... she never would have amounted to anything anyway."

Aerorobyn I agree with you: she would have killed again. I can imagine her experimenting with the feeling of murder, creating different emotional settings for her to kill in and thus obtain new feelings of exhilaration. She might even kill her own child to know what it "feels like" to kill your own child. Very dangerous woman, to say the least.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even know if it's just 'extroverted psychopaths' that are that way. Most people with some form of ASPD, whether naturally introverted or extroverted, are probably going to seem more extroverted regardless because they derive their 'inner satisfaction' from impulsive actions - and, like you said, from the way they seemingly need people to con and get what they want out of life. The videos are just kind of there; I don't think they necessarily prove that she benefits from human interaction beyond what has already been said. I honestly don't know what to think about people who feed positive advice to those who commit acts like that - there must be a few loose screws in their heads as well.

One psychopath off the streets, but that doesn't stop all the others that are still out there - and the ones that are being brought into this world as we speak. It's a shame we can't take them all off the streets before too much damage is caused, but I guess we can't really go around arresting people at the first sign of psychotic behavior - not all are destined to be murderous, after all.

Current thought: Ted Bundy.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks empty inside. And the girl she slaughtered looked quite heartfelt and empathetic. The monsters always target those who have the best souls. Like vampires looking for the best meal... this makes sense because when you're so empty you need somebody really good to fuel you.

I really want to be a hero. But I know that all a hero really does is get somebody killed. I don't know if that's true. Is it true just because Joss Whedon said so? He is pretty high up there in Hollywood. But I always had this fantasy of protecting the innocent and the shy helpless introvert. But I suppose it also includes filling up the empty bully in ways that don't require them to have to abuse other people to get their fix. Lots of attention and care, slowly over time, to make them follow a more right path. The offender herself was hurting, so she hurt others. At the end she had guilt/empathy but it was too late. Yeah it's kinda preachy but 'what we do to others, we do to ourselves. what we do to ourselves, we do to others.'

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extrovert psychopaths have a funny way about them: they murder people and expect it to be overlooked by their peers. After all THEY need to have relationships with others so everyone is of course OBLIGATED to cater to THEIR all important needs. "Hey I just needed to do this. Nah don't worry about it... she never would have amounted to anything anyway."
    I think introvert sociopaths are more dangerous. They have a way of trying to somehow "spiritually" (it's anything but!) justifying their actions by some sort of internalization. Also introverts are naturally more selfish, even if they are goody two shoes like me. An introvert psychopath would also probably get more pleasure from a certain type of killing because introverts are more depth than breadth. Like how I want to go deep down into gayness and how it charges me with energy and if somebody wants to talk to me about it I can go all night. I stress myself out talking about situations that I'm not personally interested in. Extroverts do not have this handicap AT ALL. They also make friends easier because they just aren't as selfish or innately narcissistic. Oh well. I can't help how my brain naturally is. I will just be the best widdle introvert I can be.