Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge my typing

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Challenge my typing

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-03-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're questioning your type because you doubt it or because other people have expressed expressed or hinted at some other opinion? Supposing someone on line told you you were.. I dunno, typically a crap boyfriend, or you are a habitual liar.

You'd probably dismiss that opinion just because it's 'guys on the internet'. I don't think socionics is real - yes haha why am I here, but, if I was going to decide on something, then I'd decide on my own - esp about something subjective like socionics: there's no experts.

Anyway, the theory would suggest P types are more likely to doubt their type than J, because with rational, you have to decide to take action. With P, the judgements creative, you have a base of information from the world.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    the reasons why you think I'm mistyped
    Cause I did not see your video to be able bless you be typed correctly.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know very little about you and your type, so I'm just asking a question related to the theory: are you really sure to a Fe PoLR? Explain why.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I'm not sure. I only know that when there's too much emotional expression (especially from people I don't know well) I suffer inside. But at the same time I feel the need to see positive emotional expression from the people that are important to me.
    Could also be Fe Suggestive then. I'm a Fe Suggestive and I can partially relate to your statement. Why SLI and not LSI? (I like this game, good idea).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, exactly. It's the Fe suggestive that's floating in my head. I really don't think I value Se and Ni. I'm pretty sure about that. But it's questionable.
    You said you feel a different person depending on the moments. Please describe in which moments you feel a Fe PoLR/Si Lead/SLI and a Se PoLR/Ti Lead/LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt my type because it doesn't always make sense inside my head. I got some heavy N moments. But other people's feedback is important too. My gf types me as Ti-Ne (according to MBTI!), and it wouldn't be absurd if I were LII.
    Socio type describes vague generalisations, it's not the fault of you or anyone it's the fault of socionics, you're never going to be sure. By all means ask and answer questions, maybe it will help.

Personally, I'd just go with what the gf says, if it keeps her happy haha

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When something breaks and I just fix it in a very efficient but ugly manner I feel Si-Te-ish. When I'm unable to merge into the emotional atmosphere at the table I feel Fe-polr-ish. The other people laugh loudly, and the only thing I can do is play with a knife or make castles with cards.

When in emotional arguments the other person loses control and attacks personally, while I continue using rigid logic, I feel Ti. When I have to park far away from the right spot because I fear parking in a bad way in front of other people I feel Se-polr. Also when the teacher called the names of the people to check if they were present, and I was constantly anxious because I feared answering too loud or too low... and I sometimes exercised the answer before arriving at school lol.

Just a couple of examples. I can provide more if you want.
    I went through your typing thread again, I still agree on SLI.
    However, there are a few traits that still points at Se PoLR (your examples of the parking/roll call thing are very spot-on).
    Besides this, I can relate to the example for Fe PoLR (not being able to merge with people at the table). My Fe is turned off most of the time, I need to find the right people/places/atmosphere to turn it on. Once I'm on Fe-mode though, no one can stop me.
    I think it's just how the Suggestive works, especially in the Inert subtype, where it's weakened.

Just curious, have you taken the SOLTI-160, the BOLTI-584 or any other test? If so, can you post your results?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So you are alert all the time? Does it make you paranoid?
    It is so weird to me! I suppose that ignoring makes you alert. Like I'm very alert about time flow (where's the watch! ) while being too lazy to be efficient with it but still good enough to put the time management FULL ON if necessary.

Honestly, I'd expect LSI to manifest this bit differently like that type could think about power schemes.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious EII if you ask me. Or eventually a very very Fi ESI...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@User Name

SOLTI-160 taken on 12/05/17

Attachment 12527
    Attachment 12529
    Alright, this is not helping us...

Ne as your strongest function, but in SLI/LSI is one-dimensional... At least it confirms that Fe is your weakest point (either valued or not). I think it's better not to take tests too seriously, after all. There are a lot of factors which can influence the results.

At this point, you need to know how you feel about each Information Element. If you have time, write about every IE (if you think you're good/bad at it, if you like to use it, if you feel good when others are using it and things like that). Examples like the previous ones are welcomed.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I knew it was just matter of time for a LIE to come and say ESI.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gulenko model G descriptions for LSI and SLI.
    https://translate.google.fi/translat...%2F%3Fid%3D134
    https://translate.google.fi/translat...%2F%3Fid%3D142

Which one is the closest or are they both flawed?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I knew it was just matter of time for a LIE to come and say ESI.
    Smartypants.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what kind of criticism do you receive the most? what kind of criticism bothers you the most? describe your room/the place you live

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't like how you was typed before. But still prefer to don't give normal typing material, which includes a video. You are funny.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I ain't gonna make a video just for you.
    You need video to be correctly identified with higher chance. To use the video can not only me.

> You're just like all the other people here.

I'm far more experienced in types and typing by nonverbal than most here. I do this systematically since 2004 year and typed many people, - hundres of bloggers and actors for example - show me those "all" who did this. I have IR test based on my versions which gave reasonable results in many cases.

> I already made 3 or 4 videos, answering all the questionnaires.

Hence, you understand the importance and may do another one. I don't remember I saw them, also to watch another video may help to others and even watching same may help them to re-think about your type to closer to correct one.

> but you keep insisting

Because you are keeping to ask about your type with the lack of needed data.

> I suggest you to eat some phosphorus rich food

I suggest you to be reasonable and give adequate typing material in case you want the correct type.

You remind me mindless IEI. If you need to eat something to become more reasonable - do it. lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Reyne: Your relationship with Si is definitely not "strong" enough to be your Leading function. I'm leaning toward Si Role actually, but Si HA would fit even better (if only you were a Rational type), because you like when other people provide you Si since you're not able to do it yourself. My impression is that you feel more comfortable with using Ni than Si. Talking about the Fe/Fi axis, you perfectly fit the xLI, with Fe PoLR and Fi HA (very good example there). Your Te seems quite strong, meaning xLI-Te. From your statements, the only unclear point is the second dichotomy. For what it's worth, I get N > S, so I recommend you to look into ILI-Te and SLI-Te and choose your best fit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    @Reyne: Your relationship with Si is definitely not "strong" enough to be your Leading function.
    His Te in ego is also doubtful. He thinks personal wishes (where he writes about recalling) are more meaningful than objective needs (Te). He can't see the difference between me and others in skills, though my signature would be enough to notice it (Te again). Does not understand that people may change opinions even with same data after time. It's not what Te types do - we give info as max as we can, overload even by redundant factual data "just for some case". He protects by Te - what is either superego and the wish to look smarter in arguing or mb Te is not valued to operate better.

The funny dude asks for help, but rejects to give good info for this whithout objective reasons.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, looking at things from a personal perspective is something everyone does, Sol does this too, the personal perspective of his typing skills from a subjective generalized system, socionics.

I didn't see your Si as being bad at Si. You're persisting till you have to go to the doctors and such. Remember that Si in SLI creates stubbornness. They're described as stubborn, obstinate for reasons. Most of your Se examples could also be SLI related. It's in the type descriptions that SLIs help those in need. At school I used to get into a lot of fights for the weak who were picked on by the bullies. I was confident in my physical prowess and I'd go to their aid.

Se is force, in that it looks to expand and influence. Most of my willpower does not come from wanting to force others, but to prevent others from forcing me. The descriptions speak about how SLIs care more for their convictions than common accepted ones. Seems you fall into this category. But all aside, I think socionics is bogus: it sounds interesting without providing real helps. I said I wouldn't type you, I won't, but I see little to disagree with SLI.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@User Name Just wanted to clarify that Si leads doesnt mean healthy habits. I smoked for 10 years, used to sleep late often (like really late even at 5 o clock, it didnt affect me), and right now I eat whatever I find because I'm kinda lazy and I dont like to waste time doing food when its not necessary (when its necesary I do it).
    Si is not synonym of health, Si is Sensor of sensations literally (not peace, healthiness, comfort etc, like some may think in here, even when it can appear or be related at some point), being aware of the sensations you experience from your body and your 5 physical senses is the base. For example, I immediately know when I'm tired, when I'm uncomfortable, etc, which translate in being very selective in my activities. I've had cavities in two molars since at least 2 years, I'vent done anything about it yet, because it doesnt hurt me. Then, SLIs take action or fix problems when they hear a genuine need, which is related to IEEs or other weak Si types sometimes, (or pain or other important needs reflected physically). Thats more or less the focus of Si.
    It is especially manifest when love exist in a relation Fi HA.
    Or when a need appears.

@Reyne, yes they do.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-02-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Just wanted to clarify that Si leads doesnt mean healthy habits.
    It tends to help with it. If Si feels bad from something - he'll avoid that.

> I smoked for 10 years

it has no clear negative influence on health (it may take tens of years to notice), but is pleasant. also there are different quantity of cigaretes people get per day

> used to sleep late often (like really late even at 5 o clock, it didnt affect me)

P types are crazy

> and right now I eat whatever I find because I'm kinda lazy and I dont like to waste time doing food when its not necessary

But that food should not be too bad like cheap fastfood and nothing more. In case your type is SLI indeed (what I doubt still).

> Si is not synonym of health

It is about sensory feelings, and people prefer good ones certainly. Health is linked with this to some degree.

> Si is Sensor of sensations literally (not peace, healthiness, comfort etc

seek of comfort relates good to ego Si

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

seek of comfort relates good to ego Si
    Obviously. I didn't mean we arent, but ppl define Si=comfort or Si=health when its not the proper definition or way to evaluate Si, but if s/he is interested and aware of his own sensations which includes physical and psychological comfort, but its not limited to that.

Its the same like those who think Fi=moral, when Fi its properly ethics of relations (especially involving how they personally feel about someone and how they come to the person), so poor, twisted or incomplete definitions leads to wrong assestments.

For more input, there are weak Si types who can be extremelly concerned or paranoid about health (hypochondria) especifically because they are weak Si and cant make a proper evaluation about their own internal sensations.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-02-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ppl define Si=comfort or Si=health when its not the proper
    people _link_ with this behavior and it's correctly

> Its the same like those who think Fi=moral

And this is correctly too. Fi ego correlates good with moral, because compassion (relates to Fi) makes them do of more what other people like, while people like when other behave "good" with them. Also moral norms are about what most people like.

> when Fi its properly ethics of relations

moral is norms of relations

> poor, twisted or incomplete definitions leads to wrong assestments

definitions and behavioral stereotypes are good, what I've explained

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol: I'm interested in your typing method. You are an expert (or at least you know Socionics far better than I do) and I'm curious about what information you consider important to type people. Could you please explain it? Thank you.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

definitions and behavioral stereotypes are good, what I've explained
    No when it leads to mistypings and wrong assestments like happens often in this forum. And I never said definitions were wrong, just the poor, incomplete or wrong ones.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I'm curious about what information you consider important to type people
    My approach is common, - by their behavior. It can be analyzed logically and intuitively (used for nonverbal). I have no "special methods", I just think and feel in the borders of classical theory from books.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@aster
    What qualities do you like and dislike in other people?
    I like people who don't accept the common thought, but are able to question things. But they need to do it in a gentle way. Some people are just plain rude. I dislike those people. The worse people are those who say stuff like "I voted X because my father told me to vote him, and my father is a knowledgeable person". Just use your own head... I also dislike when people think their own thoughts are universal. Some people don't realise other people can have different ideas. When they say something and you ask "why?", they answer "because it's like this". I hate it. I also dislike when people don't listen to nice topics I'm trying to talk about, and uneducated people. It's important to be gentle and polite.

What do you like doing in your free time?
    It depends a lot on the moment. The last few months have been permeated by an infinite search for different paths. I've spent tons of time thinking about what I could do in the future. It's actually not only in the last months. My entire life has been a search for an escape, and an easier and happier road. If I have to be specific, the last days I'm reading a book about psychology, and trying to learn some new recipes. I'm considering becoming a chef in the future. Nearly impossible, but who knows.

What is most important to you?
    My gf, health, and freedom.

What are your areas of interest, or what jobs would you consider having and why?
    I only know that I want a job where I can use my own head. I hate having to follow pointless orders from sloppy and vague people, who like to give orders just for the sake of it. I hate hierarchy. In the last couple of months I worked. I never worked before. I started working because I wanted to take a break from university. But now I'm back on track. If I have to be in a hierarchy, I NEED to be on top. Not because I like giving orders, or because of the money, but because I need to be able to follow my own curiosity, and change things whenever I feel like doing it.
    Your aversion to hierarchy makes me think youre not fit for an aristocratic quadra

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol
    I'm happy you're having fun thanks to me. You boast about your typing skills, talking about your years of experience with typing. You might really be a better typer than the other people... or maybe you're not. Who knows? If you do the wrong thing 100000 times, you may learn nothing. Is your method right or wrong? Is it worth to make a video for you even though you may use a flawed typing method? Probably not. But I'm a curious person, and still am considering doing it. But even though I may post a new video, what should I say? I already answered the questionnaire. Doing the same thing again isn't only boring, but is probably "fake". I don't know... I'll probably recall my previous answers, and the thought process may not be clean and evident. So, since you're the great socionics master, tell me what I should do.
    Just talk about anything. What happened to you last week. About some hobby, passion, aspiration. Talk about ur girlfriend, whatever. Its at least not boring to us or yourself. The content doesnt rlly matter, but like Sol said ur nonverbal expressions do

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Christ is a figure of psychological unification not some guy with a rulebook he handed your religious leader of choice with which to beat you over the head with, and maybe if you do well enough you get to become a capo and can impose beatings on others

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Just talk about anything. What happened to you last week. About some hobby, passion, aspiration. Talk about ur girlfriend, whatever. Its at least not boring to us or yourself. The content doesnt rlly matter, but like Sol said ur nonverbal expressions do
    Content can be useful. For example when people may answer questionnaires. It can be interesting to see how people behave during answering and answers themselves are more natural due to lesser possibility to fix and prepare.
    But _for me_ it's far secondary than nonverbal in videos. Especially when foreign language is used. Also the theme is lesser important when there is a questionnaire made already.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Si: I don't consider myself good at it. Even though I often promise myself to live healthier, sleep at night, eat the right food, etc etc, I always end up messing up. I suck at taking care for my health. When I got a medical problem I always procrastinate, until it becomes too evident and I'm forced to go to the doctor. When I have little problems I procrastinate too. For example, I had acne. I had to put a cream on my skin, but I never did it, because I forgot, and didn't like the sensation of the cream on my skin. It was always my mother or my sister recalling me to put the cream on, sometimes. I like Si. I would like to be better at it, so that I would be healthier, but I'm just too lazy and forgetful. I feel good when others provide me Si, for example when they make a comfortable environment. This is actually something I do too. But also when they cook great food etc. But I try doing the same sometimes. I like when others eat something I cooked and like it.
    Se: I'm bad at it because of he examples I already made, but at the same time I'm also a pretty "strong" person. I mean, at school I've always been kind of been an outcast. Lonely. But other misfits always received a bad treatment in my class (and I often defended them), while I never got messed up with. The reason is that I've always reminded my aggressive side to the idiotic people, and every time someone would start considering lacking respect, I would hint little stuff to remind them it was a bad idea. It could be few but intense words, a stare in the eyes, or a little physical reminder (for example in the locker rooms a dude tried to pull a door against my face, laughing. I took the door before it reached my face, and pressed it against him. He became a sandwich between the door and the wall). Other Se stuff is aesthetic stuff I think. I don't really care about that. I just like a plain look. I don't think I like it when others use Se, but I sometimes like using it. I have a love-hate relationship with competition and violence.
    Ni: I'm good at predicting outcomes, and think a lot about the future and the past. I also have tons of moments of philosophical moments, thinking about the meaning of life, happiness, and the sense of my and other people's lives. When I talk about this stuff with other people they tend to be blunt, and dismiss everything. My mother was always like "yes ok, now think about useful stuff instead of wasting time on useless matters" and "instead of digging deeper in problems, you have to avoid them, like your father. You're not like him, in fact you're impractical". I like when I can talk about "philosophical" stuff with other people, but I also hate when people constantly remind me of the time flow. I want to do things in my own time schedule (it's a vague one... maybe I don't even got one, and just need a reason to procrastinate).
    Ne: I constantly look for different ways to live my life. One day I want to be a police officer, and a few minutes later a great economist. One day I want to learn 10 new songs on the guitar, and the next day I want to buy a swedish goat horn to make viking music. I like ideas more than reality. In my mind everything is more beautiful and exciting, and reality tends to be a big delusion. Too much details to handle... I don't even notice them. I like it when people talk ideas with me, but it doesn't happen a lot. Most of the (few) people that like talking with me about ideas just listen to me, without partecipating actively. I like that too actually, lol. The only exception is my girlfriend. We end up inventing weird stories about random stuff. For example, we went to the colosseum. It was boring. Just a bunch of stones. So one of us would point at different points, and start inventing why it was made in a certain way with funny stories. I liked it a lot. I think these are my favourite moments. But I'm actually too lazy to change things most of the time. For example, I tend to listen always to the same music because I don't want to create new playlists because of laziness, and because playlists not made by me ain't familiar.
    Ti: There's a reason why in MBTI I've always been types as a Ji-dom. My thoughts tend to be very autonomous. Everybody thinks A, and I'll think B. I'm very contraflow, if we talk about this. I know it's different in socionics, but the subjective nature of the introvert IE means that it's still like this. Even though I see that Ti people in socionics, especially Ti-Se ones, are viewed as little soldiers, following a system blindly. So the two definitions of Ti are in a fight. My reasoning is very logic and rational, and in arguments people tend to accuse me with personal illogical attacks, because they get irritated by my logic. But at the same time my girlfriend (a clearly ethical type) accuses me of being incoherent. It's because I take into account the different situations, and all the elements, while she is like "if you say X it's wrong" without thinking about the specific informations that may influence the situation.
    Te: Even though I'm good at making things more efficient, in some occasions I just erase everything because I feel the system is wrong from the roots. I'll make a stupid example. Playing Skyrim, a rpg were you could create different classes of characters, I always had to project the future build of my characters before creating them. If a character was a magician, but I droppend a beautiful blade from a monster, I would never use the blade. I didn't want to gain levels in the "one handed weapon) category. Precious levels that could be used in magician skills. Actually, those few points wouldn't have made a practical difference, but they made a huge difference inside my head. Character X was a mage. He had to use magic. This is it. If I wanted to use a blade, I had to create a new character. And it's funny, cause I've read that Te wants people to have a specific place in society, so maybe this example explains some Te-valuing, lol. I don't know. It's up to your interpretation. An example of Te would be my relationship to following a sports team. Most people are very emotional about it, while I mostly care about the economics side (that's one of the reasons why I started studying economics at the university, lol. My passion for politics was another elements too). When my teams sells an old but strong player I'm happy for tons of reasons. Other people get mad.
    Fi: Until a few years ago, when people invited me at a soccer match, I used to make a list of the people partecipating, dividing them into "positive people" and "negative people". If the positive ones were more than half the people, I would go. I think this is a pretty extreme example of Fi-valuing. When I see injustices, it comes natural to me to react, even if it doesn't affect me. I envy the people that are able to keep on their own, without caring. I'm pretty extreme about it. I got the belief that evil people like pedophiles don't only need to die, but they have to do it in a horrible way. They should be tortured slowly. If this would be the punishment, I believe there would be less horrible behaviour. I don't know if I like using Fi. These are thoughts that come natural to me. I mostly like it when other people notice that a person is behaving horribly, and start cutting the person off.
    Fe: My head explodes when there's too much emotional expression. Positive or negative. I don't know what to do. I'm also unable to understand the emotional environment. I'm so stupid emotionally-wise that when I mock other people because I want to joke, they often end up crying. I would like positive emotional feedback (not too much!), but I often don't realise that trying to make some people laugh means making the "victim" cry. It happened the other week too, at the restaurant. I was making my gf and my sister's bf laugh, but at the same time mocking my sister. When I noticed she was nearly crying I stopped, but it was too late. I'm trying to fix this behaviour. People always tell me "you really don't understand other people's emotions, but at the same you're cranky and touchy if we talk about you". There's another thing that may relate to Fe. Maybe to Fi, I don't know... I really don't care about other people's life. They're details are not something I care about.
    After reading this, I would say it's actually worth considering IEI as an option. A lot of focus on Ni etc. LII can still be the 2nd option, sure.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOWmany type me threads do u need?!

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound much more like ILE Ne type. You said plenty a lot of about things which would make your Ne primary. You said your logic offends people so maybe you are not IEE but I would not rule that out.
    You doesn't sound like LII at all, really far from that.
    The thing you are behaving like introverted person doesn't need you to make you introverted in socionics. Anyway, if you had so much Ti, you would conclude your type long time ago and not jump from one type to another. That'w why I think you may be also IEE. IEEs sometimes are mean, maybe that's why you are offending sometimes.
    Have you met any LIIs in your life? Have you worked with them?
    Last edited by falsehope; 02-09-2018 at 03:31 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst
    What are the other options?
    I see these two.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK we can try introversion / extroversion test:
    Could you write several sentences expressing associations with such words as "city", "house", "lake".
    Like city: (what do you think)?

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Extravert will try to make objective characteristics: city – straight streets, multistoried houses, gardens…
    An Introvert will make remarks such as "I don't like big cities because there is noise and dirt" – in other words, he will instead formulate his attitude.

City

1. Extrovert
    2. Introvert
    3. Extrovert
    4. Introvert
    5. Extrovert
    6. Extrovert
    7. Introvert

Extrovert: 4
    Introvert: 3

House

1. Introvert
    2. Extrovert
    3. Extrovert
    4. Introvert
    5. Extrovert
    6. Introvert
    7. Extrovert

Lake

1. Introvert
    2. Introvert
    3. Extrovert
    4. Introvert
    5. Extrovert
    6. Extrovert
    7. Extrovert

Summary:
    Extrovert: 12
    Introvert: 9

I would say it's inconclusive because you provided plenty of both introversion and extroversion samples. But that's how it is, most people score half / half on I / E.
    Can you provide shot of your eyes only, but the whole face would be better. You can also upload it for the moment and delete it later.
    I can recognize some shapes of some types, for example, ILE Ne type has ideally symmetrical eyes (top - bottom).

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's clear that you have either Ne or Ni, that's no questions asked. It seems more likely Ne, but what you have described is also true for many Ni types.

But are you sure you are Ti or Te type and Not Fe or Fi one? How was it in school, have you been excelling more in Math, Physics, Chemistry than in Humanities? Are you into technology? What kind of interests you have? What kind of movies you like?

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression is ILE or SLE, because these two can be sometimes similar (their eyes). Since you have expressed strongly about Ne, then I think ILE and that's my final decision.

The thing that you are behaving introverted doesnt mean you have to be introverted in socionics. It may predict intro/extroversion, but sometimes it may not. That's why someone invented subtypes. You can be ILE Ti subtype and therefore introverted, and maybe that's what is confusing you. And maybe that's why you were thinking you were LII with primary Ti, but you doesn't seem like LII to me.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you type him as ILE? He makes a clear introverted impression, I think, at least from his writing...Do you have a short video Reyne?

Anyway from this thread LII makes sense.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast