Thread: Finding an EIE for an LSI

TIM
    INTj-Ti
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Finding an EIE for an LSI

An LSI friend of mine has been unsuccessfully dating for a year or two now. He is only interested in the most stereotypically hot women, who usually end up being gamma or alpha SFs. If his target is an alpha SF, they end up running away from his overly direct approach. If they are a gamma SF he gets bored with them and complains that they are stupid. Not once has he gone after a beta. I've tried introducing socionics to him, but he isn't interested.

So how should I direct him toward EIEs? Where do they usually hang out? How does one identify them on online dating sites?
    SP/SX
    5w4

TIM
    SEI(ISFp)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What 've heard that EIE's usually many times seem to be logical personas at the start and I agree... I noticed that their jokes are also very harsh almost like they are bulling the other person. They also laugh from that kind of jokes so maybe Your friend should start to joke around with some potential EIE's also they are basically working people, usually very active and helpful, say to him he needs to look around women who are more focused on work than fun. Alphas are very talkative and joyfull, many times also attractive so maybe thats why he usually focus on people from this quadra Beta is a bit more quiet around 'strangers'... they usually open up only in very close relations. Than You can see their true colors... for LSI it will be like a paradise, but first he needs to seek well! I don't know much about Gamma quadra so I will not guess anything. By the way I am fresh after very hard relationship with EIE male (I am SEI female) by us was very difficult and painful but I am not LSI... (sorry for my english i may create a lot of grammar mistakes etc.)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syynth View Post
    An LSI friend of mine has been unsuccessfully dating for a year or two now. He is only interested in the most stereotypically hot women, who usually end up being gamma or alpha SFs. If his target is an alpha SF, they end up running away from his overly direct approach. If they are a gamma SF he gets bored with them and complains that they are stupid. Not once has he gone after a beta. I've tried introducing socionics to him, but he isn't interested.

So how should I direct him toward EIEs? Where do they usually hang out? How does one identify them on online dating sites?
    Buy him a permanent subscription for the local theatre and arrange a meet & greet with the artists AND! Prime him with Ariana Grande (EIE) music - in a subliminal way - so he gets a taste of Beta and will be distracted from the SFs psychologically.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You could always bluntly say that since the selection criteria he's using aren't giving him what he wants, then he must not be using useful selection criteria aka "if you want substance you're gonna have to stop thinking with your d*ck for a second.*

ETA: If he objects that his hotness criteria must remain paramount, you can parry with a well-placed "How's that working out for you?"
    Last edited by GuavaDrunk; 08-05-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    You could always bluntly say that since the selection criteria he's using aren't giving him what he wants, then he must not be using useful selection criteria aka "if you want substance you're gonna have to stop thinking with your d*ck for a second.
    This pretty much. You can draw his attention to the fact that his current relationships are too short-lived / not working out for him and suggest that he should try something different in his dating life, which would open the door to an opportunity of him finding some Beta NFs.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Buy him a permanent subscription for the local theatre and arrange a meet & greet with the artists AND! Prime him with Ariana Grande (EIE) music - in a subliminal way - so he gets a taste of Beta and will be distracted from the SFs psychologically.

No offense, but I wouldn't give women looking to attract an EIE that advice. This EIE at least can't stand Ariana Grande's music, or any pop, hip hop and rap for that matter, so if some chick played it to me I'd lose interest quickly. If the hypothetical LSI of my dreams wants to turn me on, she'd do well to turn up with nothing on at all, and blast out Holst's The Planets or AC/DC's T.N.T...something dramatic, melodic and intense.

Oh, and I'd enjoy a strip show. Cheers!

As an aside, I would like to see an argument for Ariana as an EIE as opposed to SEE. I will post my counter in another thread.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 08-09-2017 at 05:41 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Online dating sites have low quality, entitled women. Cancel your subscription man, I did years ago.

OK so onto the EIE question.

We are social chameleons, enjoy trying out new venues and new people, and thus tend not to hang out anywhere in particular. I am not a creature of routine. So my advice to your friend would be this: just hangout in the places you enjoy. Dating is basically a numbers game and you will eventually come across your dual. However, it is important to note that he or she will be attracted to you if you don't wear a mask and express your main functions. People often project an image they think will be attractive to strangers - but this will not interest your dual, who values the functions highest in your order (1 and 2).

I am generally attracted to a sullen, intense, blunt, bratty but cute kind of girl. Decisiveness is very important to me - I am very decisive and focused. I know what I want, but I'm also very sensitive and idealise my romantic relationships. As such, I need a partner who's prepared to just jump into something with me, take a risk, enjoy the rush and stick it out 100%. It is a lot to ask but the rewards are huge.

Of course, EIEs' desires will vary depending on their instinctual variant stacking as well. However, I feel confident that any EIEs who are also sx/so will confirm what I've elaborated on above.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I am generally attracted to a sullen, intense, blunt, bratty but cute kind of girl. Decisiveness is very important to me - I am very decisive and focused. I know what I want, but I'm also very sensitive and idealise my romantic relationships. As such, I need a partner who's prepared to just jump into something with me, take a risk, enjoy the rush and stick it out 100%. It is a lot to ask but the rewards are huge.
    ...So, an ESI?