Thread: I'm Okay You're Not Okay

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default I'm Okay. You're Not Okay.

I like Gammas. ESFps especially. But you have to admit that the one thing they do wrong, that is the most annoying thing ever, is their stupid "I'm Okay, You're Not Okay" Life philosophy. Not just ENTjs do this, but it's something that all Gammas have issues with. They've always been a quadra that's struggled with simply accepting others. The enterpriser, critic, politician and moralist.

What all those archetypes have in common is an inability to accept other people the way they are.

It's incredibly annoying, of course, and something they do that objectively pisses everybody off. When a gamma simply accepts other people the way that they are, they become 150,000,000 times more likeable and everything is fine in the universe.

I broke it down and discovered that the reason they do this, is because they value all the Asshole functions.

Ne: Nice
    Ni: Asshole
    Te: Asshole
    Ti: Nice
    Se: Asshole
    Si: Nice
    Fi: Asshole
    Fe: Nice

What's the one thing that Betas do wrong? I have to be fair don't I? Well that's simple: Play the Victim. (I'm Not Okay, You're Not Okay Either)

What do Alphas do wrong? Pretend like everything is always fine. Over-mediate. (I'm Okay, You're Okay veil but underneathe you mean I'm Okay, You're Not Okay. Or I'm Not Okay, You're Okay.) ENTps/ISFps do the former more, and ESFj/INTjs do the latter.

What do Deltas do wrong? Same thing as Beta, but with an emphasis on Controlling Others. (which is just like playing the victim but turned inside out) (I'm Not Okay, You're Not Okay Either)

That is the most pure one main thing annoying thing that you do in your quadra. Stop doing that thing you do that pisses everybody off, and a lot of your psychological issues will start being healed at an incredibly rapid pace. The world should become your oyster again.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

I broke it down and discovered that the reason they do this, is because they value all the Asshole functions.

lol
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha. What so nice about others functions?
    Fe-bitch
    Ti- has no life only computer
    Ne- "i see everything what will be in future" *punch* "damn, that hurts"
    Si- I'm so drunk tonight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BnD you're not okay.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read an article that says gamma is the most psychologically unstable quadra or something to that effect - IME that seems to be true.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I read an article that says gamma is the most psychologically unstable quadra or something to that effect - IME that seems to be true.
    Just look at Anglas, he is twice asshole and he called me fish or rude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha I could believe that.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I called you rude, because you are

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post

Ehh, BnD is of different opinion. I am maybe an asshole but I'm nice. And I'm not rude at all, I mean this is harassment and bullying

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Gammas. ESFps especially. But you have to admit that the one thing they do wrong, that is the most annoying thing ever, is their stupid "I'm Okay, You're Not Okay" Life philosophy....
    This is also why Gamma is the most punitive of all quadras (besides, if you put people in prisons, and then privatize the prison system, you can make a lot of money out of putting people in prison, so to Gammas, it's a sort of win-win situation)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ehh, BnD is of different opinion. I am maybe an asshole but I'm nice. And I'm not rude at all, I mean this is harassment and bullying
    Ok. Goodnight

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok. Goodnight
    Sleep tight, mate

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha. What so nice about others functions?
    Fe-bitch
    Ti- has no life only computer
    Ne- "i see everything what will be in future" *punch* "damn, that hurts"
    Si- I'm so drunk tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    BnD you're not okay.

I like Gammas. ESFps especially.
    Hell yeah, me too! we're both right on that one

How could someone accept someone as they are when that someone is in a constant state of flux, as they should be? If I leave myself as I am and accept it, I'll die of either drought or starvation. I gotta keep moving on, and moving for the better. I was getting fat, and I was furious and disgusted at it, so I started turning up the heat on the workouts; I feel great now, and I'm hotter than hell. Still gotta turn up the heat a bit more. It would be insulting to what could be if I settled for what is; what is now, won't be, so it might as well be for the better...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Generally speaking, IMO I'd say this thread is accurate when I look back on my interactions with gammas IRL.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Gammas. ESFps especially. But you have to admit that the one thing they do wrong, that is the most annoying thing ever, is their stupid "I'm Okay, You're Not Okay" Life philosophy. Not just ENTjs do this, but it's something that all Gammas have issues with. They've always been a quadra that's struggled with simply accepting others. The enterpriser, critic, politician and moralist.

What all those archetypes have in common is an inability to accept other people the way they are.

It's incredibly annoying, of course, and something they do that objectively pisses everybody off. When a gamma simply accepts other people the way that they are, they become 150,000,000 times more likeable and everything is fine in the universe.

What's the one thing that Betas do wrong? I have to be fair don't I? Well that's simple: Play the Victim. (I'm Not Okay, You're Not Okay Either)

What do Alphas do wrong? Pretend like everything is always fine. Over-mediate. (I'm Okay, You're Okay veil but underneathe you mean I'm Okay, You're Not Okay. Or I'm Not Okay, You're Okay.) ENTps/ISFps do the former more, and ESFj/INTjs do the latter.

What do Deltas do wrong? Same thing as Beta, but with an emphasis on Controlling Others. (which is just like playing the victim but turned inside out) (I'm Not Okay, You're Not Okay Either)

That is the most pure one main thing annoying thing that you do in your quadra. Stop doing that thing you do that pisses everybody off, and a lot of your psychological issues will start being healed at an incredibly rapid pace. The world should become your oyster again.
    Ne asshole: I know everything about everything, let me impress you with my knowledge.
    Se asshole: I am a badass and I can beat you up.
    Si asshole: I'm too lazy to care about anyone but myself. But why aren't you as pleasant as I am?
    Ni asshole: I am an uber-insightful shaman god that no one can comprehend.
    Ti asshole: I am always right and you are always wrong, except when you are replying "Uh-huh" to one of my carefully-worded pearls of exactitude.
    Te asshole: I know how to do everything better than you and I will demonstrate this by doing everything for you.
    Fe asshole: I am just an all-around wonderful person and everyone loves me!
    Fi asshole: I am the Moral Voice of the World, and if I seem judgmental it's only because you're a bad person

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general, that statement fits IME. To be fair though, for every psychologically unstable gamma I've met, I've met at least one who was well adjusted.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Ne asshole: I know everything about everything, let me impress you with my knowledge.
    Se asshole: I am a badass and I can beat you up.
    Si asshole: I'm too lazy to care about anyone but myself. But why aren't you as pleasant as I am?
    Ni asshole: I am an uber-insightful shaman god that no one can comprehend.
    Ti asshole: I am always right and you are always wrong, except when you are replying "Uh-huh" to one of my carefully-worded pearls of exactitude.
    Te asshole: I know how to do everything better than you and I will demonstrate this by doing everything for you.
    Fe asshole: I am just an all-around wonderful person and everyone loves me!
    Fi asshole: I am the Moral Voice of the World, and if I seem judgmental it's only because you're a bad person
    Not far off but TeSi at least is more: You're doing it wrong. Watch me, and listen to my hour-long explanation on why this is the right way.