Thread: Put smcosker's thread back up

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Put smcosker's thread back up

It will serve as a lesson to people in the future.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    It will serve as a lesson to people in the future.
    YOU ARE FUCKIN DEAD. DEAD!!!!

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING TO NEW YORK

I WILL DO 100 YEARS IN JAIL JUST TO KILL YOU, YOU WILL SINCRERLY REGRET EVER HAVING PLAYED ME!!!!!!!!

DEAD!!!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU'RE WATCHING EPISODE #2

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

smcosker has been banned for two days as a temporary measure (that two days could be increased).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i have some popcorn wp?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    can i have some popcorn wp?
    Sure! Help yourself.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note to self...

Gay ESTp's just as scary as straight ESTp's.

This possibly applies to women also.
    The end is nigh

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow i actually think that could be a legitimate death threat

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there you have it... Lol.

Quit this jacking off on the internet. don't bother me.
    Last edited by JuJu; 03-04-2009 at 02:04 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit this jacking off on the internet and don't bother me.
    I saw winterpark's avatar and then this and lolled.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    wow i actually think that could be a legitimate death threat
    lol.

It's kind of rare to be such a piece of shit that you can provoke something like that—on the internet.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    It's kind of rare to be such a piece of shit that you can provoke something like that—on the internet.
    it's not rare, however, to be a mindless parasite... you are one of millions.

frankly, if you and mccosker are my enemies--throw in niffweed, for good measure--I'm batting 1000%..!

If I think about it too long... I'll need someone to put me in my place.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeesh

this would never happen over in delta

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    this would never happen over in delta
    true.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not rare, however, to be a mindless parasite... you are one of millions.

frankly, if you and mccosker are my enemies--throw in niffweed, for good measure--I'm batting 1000%..!

If I think about it too long... I'll need someone to put me in my place.
    I don't have any enemies. And in all honesty, you're really not worth it.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok umm. this is probably a hypocritical sounding post, but idk....
    if 2 people on the forum are having a public private moment, i'm not sure if we should comment and/or judge.
    everyone does shitty things (esp. in the context of relationships), but it's not often made public.
    if you're jumping to call either sean or juju names, seems like you're just trying to make yourself feel like a better person.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    if you're jumping to call either sean or juju names, seems like you're just trying to make yourself feel like a better person.
    Nah. Give some of us credit for just wanting to pass judgment on everything that crosses our path. I.e. you have an opinion, say it!

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There's no way Justin is 100% innocent in whatever happened. Sean does have anger issues, but imo its mostly justified.

You told Sean you really loved and cared about him, but you were just using him for sex. It would be fine, if you were actually *honest* and said 'look man, all I want to do is fuck you in the ass and have some fun.' Most guys are open minded enough to understand that and it would be no big issue. But that's not what you did. You weren't honest about your intentions. You LIED and feigned that you really cared about Sean, just to screw him and compartmentalize your homosexuality while you go have your little perfect gf life that nobody would ever question you about.

You treated him so well, acted so nice to him- bought him things, took him places, BASICALLY TREATED HIM AS IF YOU WERE GOING OUT (but weren't) and then didn't talk to him like that. Why the hell would you tell him you loved him during your highest parts of making love? Why would you do that to somebody's emotions, Justin? Perhaps he shouldn't have called you out in public- but you can't except somebody to just forgive that so easily. Did you realize you weren't gay after the experience? BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM *WHILE* FUCKING HIM - SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? lol did you not like it and just said that to cover it up so he wouldn't know you wanted a pussy instead. Wtf it just makes no sense and seems really cruel. Then you couldn't commit so instead of telling him that, so he didn't get his hopes up- you refused to sort things out with him because of your own scaredy cat ness, is that it?

Then you blame him for getting too emotional, too attached, or whatever- but it is *You* that led him on and made him think you were more into him than you really were.

And you did something similar to that other gay boy that slashed your tires, didn't you Justin. Jeesh. And here I thought I was thinking about talking to you on aim before and getting to know you. No thanks. None of that 'Ooh I really like and care about you huggles>>>>gay sex>>>>BYE!' crap anymore. And people wonder why everybody has a problem with bisexual males. You act like you're really into us JUST to fuck us. How DARE you. Why can't you be a real man and say 'I just want to fuck you.' You played with people's feelings, fucker. We don't care that you like to play with dicks. It's that you like to play with hearts.

What if you did the same thing to a girl? You think you can pick on gay boys easier though, as you know (1. we are men and easier to get in bed with naturally and (2. usually more vulnerable and needy when we finally get affection from a cute guy. Cause you're well aware that most gay men in their 20s (since in our 20s is the time when gay men can actually act out our homosexuality with as limited blocks as possible) don't have even half the same confidence about their sexual and romantic feelings as straight women, making them easy targets in ur view. And (3. More people in society would condone your behavior because it's another man.

Listen jackhole: Gay men aren't just your meatholes for you to use. You're dealing with another human being that has feelings. Next time you get involved with another man, be directly honest with him and don't fabricate or exaggerate any romantic feelings just to get in the sack. If all you wanted was sex from Sean THAT'S ALL YOU SHOULD HAVE ACTED LIKE.

End of story. I'm done. I'm getting off my 'soapbox' with this.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 03-04-2009 at 04:56 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Sure! Help yourself.

This is no different to some of the things you've said to me and other forum members. That you get away with it and smccosker does not is disgusting.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    This is no different to some of the things you've said to me and other forum members. That you get away with it and smccosker does not is disgusting.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Why is this funny?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is this funny?
    Because it really has nothing to do with anything, but you acted like it was right on topic and related to everything that was going on. He gave you imaginary popcorn (with a picture to show exactly what it meant), which is nothing like anything I've seen smccosker do. You related it to smccosker's actions, and called it disgusting, even though you had asked for it in the first place.

It just seemed bizarre enough to be funny.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Cyclops

Because it really has nothing to do with anything, but you acted like it was right on topic and related to everything that was going on.
    It's related to bannings, it's related to how people address each other which has been the cause of bannings recently which is (one main one at least) the resulting topic of conversation. WP already made a few other posts on this thread and another one about bannings. That I chose to use that quote and also to make my point is part of a larger topic which *is* related. Why can't you see that? Or do you see it now?
    He gave you imaginary popcorn (with a picture to show exactly what it meant), which is nothing like anything I've seen smccosker do.
    See above and think bigger than miniscule posts. Oh, and the popcorn wasn't for me; it's for a moderator who tolerates me being spoken to any way people please on this forum. And that moderator in question has done a fair amount of pointless bitching about me on the moderators thread.
    You related it to smccosker's actions, and called it disgusting, even though you had asked for it in the first place.
    In what way did I ask to have my life threatened and various offensive pm's sent to me by winterpark, and on that in what way did others ask for it?
    You're an odd ball.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    smcosker has been banned for two days as a temporary measure (that two days could be increased).
    lol. i understand this was done as a result of not wanting to allow death threats on the forum.
    i wonder, though, if from a pragmatic perspective, this was the wrong decision. do we really want to give him MORE time on his hands?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're clearly on some heavy drugs man. I only offered implied some of my popcorn.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's related to bannings, it's related to how people address each other which has been the cause of bannings recently which is (one main one at least) the resulting topic of conversation. WP already made a few other posts on this thread and another one about bannings. That I chose to use that quote and also to make my point is part of a larger topic which *is* related. Why can't you see that? Or do you see it now?See above and think bigger than miniscule posts. Oh, and the popcorn wasn't for me; it's for a moderator who tolerates me being spoken to any way people please on this forum. And that moderator in question has done a fair amount of pointless bitching about me on the moderators thread.In what way did I ask to have my life threatened and various offensive pm's sent to me by winterpark, and on that in what way did others ask for it?

You're an odd ball.
    Are you taking LSD?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, indeed. I literally laughed.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's related to bannings, it's related to how people address each other which has been the cause of bannings recently which is (one main one at least) the resulting topic of conversation. WP already made a few other posts on this thread and another one about bannings. That I chose to use that quote and also to make my point is part of a larger topic which *is* related. Why can't you see that? Or do you see it now?
    Best I can figure, you don't like that Winterpark is treating this as a soap opera, i.e. to be watched and enjoyed. He has made a few comments about the bannings themselves, but I didn't notice anything to complain about there.

In what way did I ask to have my life threatened and various offensive pm's sent to me by winterpark, and on that in what way did others ask for it?
    Sorry, I got my facts wrong here. Implied asked for the popcorn - and that's what I was referring to.

Er... your life threatened? I've a feeling I'd need to read your inbox to know what you're talking about...

I've only seen JuJu's life threatened.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I got my facts wrong here. Implied asked for the popcorn - and that's what I was referring to.

Er... your life threatened? I've a feeling I'd need to read your inbox to know what you're talking about...

I've only seen JuJu's life threatened.
    LMAO.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    lol, indeed. I literally laughed.
    Phew, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who misses Cyclops' point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    lol. i understand this was done as a result of not wanting to allow death threats on the forum.
    i wonder, though, if from a pragmatic perspective, this was the wrong decision. do we really want to give him MORE time on his hands?
    I think the banning was necessary at the time; however, we may as well unban him now. JuJu has made it clear that it isn't a big deal.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phew, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who misses Cyclops' point.
    I wonder if he gets it himself...
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2009 at 06:43 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You told Sean you really loved and cared about him, but you were just using him for sex. It would be fine, if you were actually *honest* and said 'look man, all I want to do is fuck you in the ass and have some fun.' Most guys are open minded enough to understand that and it would be no big issue. But that's not what you did. You weren't honest about your intentions. You LIED and feigned that you really cared about Sean, just to screw him and compartmentalize your homosexuality while you go have your little perfect gf life that nobody would ever question you about.

You treated him so well, acted so nice to him- bought him things, took him places, BASICALLY TREATED HIM AS IF YOU WERE GOING OUT (but weren't) and then didn't talk to him like that. Why the hell would you tell him you loved him during your highest parts of making love? Why would you do that to somebody's emotions, Justin? Perhaps he shouldn't have called you out in public- but you can't except somebody to just forgive that so easily. Did you realize you weren't gay after the experience? BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM *WHILE* FUCKING HIM - SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? lol did you not like it and just said that to cover it up so he wouldn't know you wanted a pussy instead. Wtf it just makes no sense and seems really cruel. Then you couldn't commit so instead of telling him that, so he didn't get his hopes up- you refused to sort things out with him because of your own scaredy cat ness, is that it?

Then you blame him for getting too emotional, too attached, or whatever- but it is *You* that led him on and made him think you were more into him than you really were.

And you did something similar to that other gay boy that slashed your tires, didn't you Justin. Jeesh. And here I thought I was thinking about talking to you on aim before and getting to know you. No thanks. None of that 'Ooh I really like and care about you huggles>>>>gay sex>>>>BYE!' crap anymore. And people wonder why everybody has a problem with bisexual males. You act like you're really into us JUST to fuck us. How DARE you. Why can't you be a real man and say 'I just want to fuck you.' You played with people's feelings, fucker. We don't care that you like to play with dicks. It's that you like to play with hearts.

What if you did the same thing to a girl? You think you can pick on gay boys easier though, as you know (1. we are men and easier to get in bed with naturally and (2. usually more vulnerable and needy when we finally get affection from a cute guy. Cause you're well aware that most gay men in their 20s (since in our 20s is the time when gay men can actually act out our homosexuality with as limited blocks as possible) don't have even half the same confidence about their sexual and romantic feelings as straight women, making them easy targets in ur view. And (3. More people in society would condone your behavior because it's another man.

Listen jackhole: Gay men aren't just your meatholes for you to use. You're dealing with another human being that has feelings. Next time you get involved with another man, be directly honest with him and don't fabricate or exaggerate any romantic feelings just to get in the sack. If all you wanted was sex from Sean THAT'S ALL YOU SHOULD HAVE ACTED LIKE.
    HOLY FUCKING WOAH

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is pointless. And Sam, what's with the rant? This isn't some political contest to defend Sean against all the evils of bi-sexual men. Get off your soapbox and stop using this as an opportunity to spew more disproportionate, reactive bullshit about emotional suppression of gay guys.

And lol @ sean's death threat. You wouldn't do shit.
    Last edited by strrrng; 03-04-2009 at 09:41 AM.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Cyclops

*various posts since we last communicated that I thought to edit into this one sentence*
    To follow...

I suppose it's a good thing that something is being done by the moderators now. Except that the behaviour such that I mentioned has being going on for some time, and not only on pm, there's been bullshit by winterpark on the threads, and not just death threats. He's also stalked Sirena round the forum for months. Although this sort of behaviour- insulting, rude, attacking isn't exclusive to winterpark, he's one of the main protagonists. That I wished to say something here is up to me, and that I have about 99% have had my full of this sort of stuff on this forum is making it extremely difficult to maintain that 1% level of patience with this forum any longer.

That you wish to laugh at me rather than find out why i'm making a point, which wp knows all to well, in my eyes just makes you a fucking asshole, that you got involved when the comment wasn't even directed at you.

So I suppose I could get banned for calling you what I just did, I suppose overall i'm reaching the end of my tether with this place.

It's typical that someone makes a comment, then a hand team of people decide to jump in and say their piece on that comment. It's never ending, and i'm suprised tbh you're the only person who's had an opinion on this while knowing nothing. Nothing.

/rant.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like it when people qualify their rants with a "/rant" tag at the end. We know you're venting; being emphatic doesn't make it any less annoying, silly, etc.

This isn't directed specifically at you, Cyclops -- much like your comments aren't based solely on the content of this thread

And the merry-go-round continues
    4w3-5w6-8w7

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you continue to be a part of it. BLAHBLAHBLAH. Also I'm a hypocrite because I'm posting as well, well oh really fuck you. Oh opinion this, differing opinion that. Who cares? He's gone. Done and dusted.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I don't like it when people qualify their rants with a "/rant" tag at the end. We know you're venting; being emphatic doesn't make it any less annoying, silly, etc.

This isn't directed specifically at you, Cyclops -- much like your comments aren't based solely on the content of this thread
    haha. It's a good point. I've just been experimenting with the rant tag at end of post recently. It would be good if vbulletin was advanced enough to cause a fist to come through people's computer screens. Sort of like the stargate thing. Would save me a lot of typing.
    And the merry-go-round continues
    Yeah man. This merry-go-round is like a fucking watch. It just keeps getting wound up lol.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should make an emoticon that can be placed over one's posts/threads, which designates a rant. Like some red face with steam being emitted from it or something, lol. I'm sure B&D would find it useful.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Cyclops

Maybe rant posts should be re-directed to a rant thread/forum. That would make for healthy reading.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast