TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa's type

These
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-21-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you.
    FYI - Your surprise at the 'so called EII's' tolerance to you questioning their type, should not really be surprising. It could be stated that it is a demonstration of the patience that EII's are known for when dealing with those that they perceive as having mental health problems. It could also be a sign of their emotional maturity and stability.

Edit: Whilst I recognise that you have stated that you have no problems and it would not be my place to assume that you do, previous disclosure and observations of reactions to certain stimuli, behaviour patterns when placed under stress etc. has given many cause (rightly or wrongly) to belive that you may be under certain stresses that are affecting both your reasoning and your perception. This perception by others affects how they react towards you compared to perhaps other individuals.
    There are those that believe you to be ESI and also those that belive you to be Beta NF, you may dismiss their arguments but they are no less valid than the ones you use to type others, they are based either on simple interpretation of apparant behaviour or seemingly with less frequency your "VI method".

There are things not related to Scoionics that I am interested in about you. For example the number of posts you make. What does this say about you Maritsa? I take it you are aware that you make two to three times the number of posts of the next highest poster, week in week out? and they include substantial walls of text on occasion. What do you think this means?

Do you have peace of mind?

Do you feel balanced internally?
    Last edited by somavision; 05-13-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why isn't this in What's My Type?

El Presidente de Mi Cabeza GallopingQwerty's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you hit the nail on the head, soma.

I would also be curious about why it is obviously such a huge deal what others think about her personal type, but I suspect that is a long socionics answer that brings us right back to the whole "What is Maritsa/What does she think other people are" argument so I steadfastly refuse to ask.
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I am definitely a 7, and most likely an IEE. Stay tuned for further updates.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post

There are things not related to Scoionics that I am interested in about you. For example the number of posts you make. What does this say about you Maritsa? I take it you are aware that you make two to three times the number of posts of the next highest poster, week in week out? and they include substantial walls of text on occasion. What do you think this means?

Do you have peace of mind?

Do you feel balanced internally?
    I think my number of posts is also related to me being hypersensitive to accurate information.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something beyond Socionics at play here.

And why do you need to start a brand new typing thread? We don't really need a gazillion threads about your type. There's one right now on page 1 of What's My Type. Couldn't you continue there?

I really think you should just stop worrying about proving your type, though. Just let that whole thing go. It doesn't matter as far as this forum goes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    There's something beyond Socionics at play here.

And why do you need to start a brand new typing thread? We don't really need a gazillion threads about your type. There's one right now on page 1 of What's My Type. Couldn't you continue there?

I really think you should just stop worrying about proving your type, though. Just let that whole thing go. It doesn't matter as far as this forum goes.
    Thanks sweetheart. I think you're right. I love taking advise from you...it helps me a lot.

Now, about my post count...I feel that two issues are at stake currently:

Issue one is that I think I go nuts when innacurate information about type, especially my own is presented; what should I do?

Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te; I think a big problem was when I started here; how to go about this was a huge problem and even though Ryu tried to offer some help, I think his directions were not as clear, direct and demanding as Airborne's is to me; so what should I do there?
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Now, about my post count...I feel that two issues are at stake currently:

Issue one is that I think I go nuts when innacurate information about type, especially my own is presented; what should I do?

Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te; I think a big problem was when I started here; how to go about this was a huge problem and even though Ryu tried to offer some help, I think his directions were not as clear, direct and demanding as Airborne's is to me; so what should I do there?
    With the first part. Why do you think go nuts?

With the second part. Again you have stated that you think go nuts and this time you have rationalised using Socionics.

I hope you don't mind me saying Maritsa, but with this many simultaneous discussions and conversation etc. along with your work and studies, your mind must be racing.

If so, is that really the healthiest way to be?
    All I'll say is that I have a busy mind and I'm always looking for ways to calm it, to find balance and harmony. And I can't tell you how much more active you seem to me, in that sense.

If you are making 400 posts a week, then that's approx 57 a day, 7 days a week.
    Nothing will always be accurate according to our own perceptions and I've learned that a big part in life is letting things go, and sometimes it can be tough, but if you're posting that much because the posts you read seem to be inaccurate, then you're going to be going forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
    Last edited by somavision; 05-13-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immediately get up and turn off the computer when you see such information.
    Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te;
    Read some Expat. Alternatively, you could put everyone on ignore and clear both issues up in one swoop.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Immediately get up and turn off the computer when you see such information.Read some Expat. Alternatively, you could put everyone on ignore and clear both issues up in one swoop.
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I think I go nuts because I like correct and accurate information to be conveyed; it's just so frustrating to have so much innacuracy; I guess I have been fighting windmills so to say and trying to ineffectively push back with Se...it just hits me that I can't get anything accomplished at all.

I think I go nuts because I feel like all my efforts are useless...I'm not achieving as much as I hoped I would and it's so frustrating. I want so much to achieve more and I was hopeing that I would achieve more; my lack of achievement is really getting to me.
    Let things be. You are human Maritsa, you have idealised yourself into an inhumanly perfect form and that is something that will always be an illusion. The illusion would have to break down eventually and that's fine.

You have bought many fresh ideas to this forum and stimulated a great deal of debate, however you are human and you too have made mistakes and given inaccurate information (I do not know if you recall your confusion with the term "information metabolism" when applied to genetic information), this is of course fine, to err is human after all and if I had to guess, I would suggest that perhaps that kind of misunderstanding is a result of the streeses caused in trying to keep things accurate.

I am sorry to hear that your lack of achievement is getting to you. Is this just with socionics or does it apply to life on a larger scale.
    If it means anything, I sometimes am struck by similar feelings. The only real advice I can give is that, if we live life at our own pace and according to our own rhythms and we keep an eye on the grander scheme of things, and we do what gives us our own sense of satisfaction, everything will work out exactly as it should.

Find your humility, relax and let it happen, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GallopingQwerty View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head, soma.

I would also be curious about why it is obviously such a huge deal what others think about her personal type, but I suspect that is a long socionics answer that brings us right back to the whole "What is Maritsa/What does she think other people are" argument so I steadfastly refuse to ask.
    thank you. I've been involved in 'type wars' before myself and I've learned now to stay clear as well.
    Last edited by somavision; 05-13-2010 at 02:55 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you talk way too much... I'd be more inclined to say you're ENFj, or some Ej. You put out so much energy when writing that it's ridiculous.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Maritsa, you talk way too much... I'd be more inclined to say you're ENFj, or some Ej. You put out so much energy when writing that it's ridiculous.
    I'm not talking, I'm writing. I'm moving my fingers and not my mouth. I'm not moving my whole entire body, just my fingers.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not talking, I'm writing. I'm moving my fingers and not my mouth.
    That's what I meant. Really, Ijs simply do not expend away so much energy, or any introvert for that matter.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's what I meant. Really, Ijs simply do not expend away so much energy, or any introvert for that matter.
    Not true, expanding energy has nothing to do with writing; look how many novels Dosteyevski wrote not using a type writer; writing is fun for INFj's.

I can't paint; that uses my whole body and I get exhausted after ten minutes.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not true, expanding energy has nothing to do with writing; look how many novels Dosteyevski wrote not using a type writer; writing is fun for INFj's.

I can't paint; that uses my whole body and I get exhausted after ten minutes.
    Writing a novel is a "controlled" energy expenditure. I'm not talking about amount of writing, but "rate," which is related to energy. You have such a high posting rate, and delete so many posts too, that I honestly do not see you as being an Ij type or any introvert. You're just giving away energy until you burn out like typical Ej types do. ENFj girl.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm typing you by simply observing your behavior and what comes off from your posts. Your behavior is just not convincing of eii for me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm typing you by simply observing your behavior and what comes off from your posts. Your behavior is just not convincing of eii for me.
    Well I don't know what to tell you except to ask you to read Filatova's EII; and as for you, EII are highly sensitive to pictures/depictions of hurt animals and people so that disqualifies you already of EII.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know what to tell you except to ask you to read Filatova's EII; and as for you, EII are highly sensitive to pictures/depictions of hurt animals and people so that disqualifies you already of EII.
    A lot of people, if not most, don't enjoy the idea of animals and people being hurt. You'd have to be a sociopath to not be bothered by it
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    A lot of people, if not most, don't enjoy the idea of animals and people being hurt. You'd have to be a sociopath to not be bothered by it
    But no one complained about them...it hurts me inside to see it; it hurts my heart and my soul...so I will mention it and once more, what would you do about it if you saw it?
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe

Extroverted Ethics: Primary Function
    Fe – program function: Life for EIE is the sphere of emotions, which he, as a conductor, skillfully orchestrates. He is capable to act on his surroundings by a wide range of his own feelings – from powerful explosions saturated by his dramatic nature, by tragedy or by enthusiasm, by the ability to keep silent for several days and go about with a stone face; his entire form despising and “punishing”, in an unmistakable way, the person whom insulted him. People admire his bright emotionalism, the dramatic nature of his experiences, and his ability to responsd to the most trivial changes in the moods of those around him. His rich world of feelings contains different hues of emotions, which in observing this psycho-type are immediately demonstrated by those surrounding.

If others act indignantly towards him they qualify themselves as loathesome, malicious, and envious, and action is taken. His source of enthusiasm and delight, without fail, is anything directed to the highest spiritual ideals… In the emotional sphere EIE has a certain standard of expression he uses to discover how the public reacts, to him, emotionally.

In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required. Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator.

In reacting to something he always feels himself to be an actor, located on set. Because of this his behaviour frequently contains a noticable theatricality about it, an increasing excitability, enthusiasm, exaggerated gestures, poses. His behaviour contains a demonstrative nature, which seemingly signals to those surrounding him whether he is unhappy, sick, insulted, sincere, flattered, ingenious, needy of nourishment…

He knows how to magnificently appear before an audience, to ignite and fascinate the crowd through his ideas, which he preaches. He requires interaction with someone at least everyday in order to satisfy his everyday emotional manifestations.
    And this is precisely what you do on this board when you SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN CAPSLOCKS, BOLDED TEXT AND INCREASED SIZE

You vocally state who you are rather than demonstrate it through your actions "I'm sensitive, compassionate, I love everyone" etc.
    It's also how you choose to connect with other users, either for genuine or manipulative purposes (I don't know), like when you pepper people up with sweet tones and compliments, ex-> http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-mariella.html
    Simply put, you don't reject Fe, you embrace it
    Last edited by Marie84; 05-13-2010 at 05:15 AM.
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And this is precisely what you do on this board when you SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN CAPSLOCKS, BOLDED TEXT AND INCREASED SIZE

You vocally state who you are rather than demonstrate it through your actions "I'm sensitive, compassionate, I love everyone" etc.
    It's also how you choose to connect with other users, either for genuine or manipulative purposes (I don't know), like when you pepper people up with sweet tones and compliments, ex-> http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-mariella.html
    Simply put, you don't reject Fi, you embrace it
    Why do you bother?

Both Ritella and I I guess are Fe?

No it's Se PoLR...attempt at pushing our point across that is ineffective so we resort to methods that are bigger Fe's will use emotions. We're completely emotionaless on the outside, here behind the computer (did you think about that?)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi
    Introverted Ethics: Primary Function
    Fi – program function. Introverted ethics determines that the EII focuses her attention on judgments about good and evil, morals and depravity, decency and dihonourableness. She precisely senses the norms of behaviour, which govern different groups of people, and she tries to follow these norms in order not to insult the feelings and morality of those that surround her. When she first arrives amongst a group of people she holds herself back. Once she has established a degree of control in regards to the psychological atmosphere of occurences within the group, and only then, after she has soaked herself in the atmosphere, will she consider becoming a full-fledged member of the collective.

EII often makes acquaintence with those that are weak or unhappy. These people serve to incite the desire to help, to support, and to comfort others, within her. To her others will frequently turn for help and she accepts them by examining their confessions for hours on end. She attempts to get accustomed to the psychological difficulties being experienced by the collocutor and she tries to take their side and support them.

EII is often wounded and always emotional, however, she turns all her experiences inward; thus these qualities are not always observable from a distance. She sometimes appears as a steady, even cold person, but this impression is illusory. Every event, even those popularly deemed insignificant, leaves in her soul a deep track that survives for a long time. As a rule she represses in herself anger, irritation, and the desire to reproach. One of the EII’s characteristic manifestations of offense is the creation of a psychological barrier between themselves and the offender. In such cases she’ll assume a position emanating stressed, cold, politeness. She’ll answer all questions monosyllabically. This style of behaviour, characteristic of this psycho-type, is very difficult to deal with for some people; they’d prefer that the EII shouted or somehow otherwise expressed her indignation. It is not even easy for her to exist in such a state. However, if the offender asks for forgiveness and manifests the desire to change the situation than this state of offense may rapidly pass.

High emotionalism, in combination with rationality, frequently leads the EII to replay their role in a past situation over and over. The center of excitation, in their consciousness, darkens all other aspect of life when this occurs. She finds it difficult to focus on anything different. Mentally, again and again, she returns to one and the same; she may speak about this lest it occur that others, around her, find it irritating.

Extraverted Sensing: Place of Least Resistance
    Se – the function of least resistance. Everything, which deals with violence, in any form, connects to the EII painfully. The effects of the development of this function make it difficult for the EII to watch physical fights and punishments and they harbour an immediate gut reaction in the case of murder, even if it presents itself merely as a representation on TV. Such spectacles incite, in them, the desire to stop everything. Their reaction can be even sharper should they suffer violent treatment personally in life, especially in regards to punishment as children.

EII considers that each person should aim to raise him or herself higher, and that the strictness that remains unattainable, even for her, is nonetheless, like ordinariness, inadequate in real life. In this the vulnerability of her weak sense is developed. It should be noted that her reactions might not correspond with the circumstances: she can be both unjustifiably strong and too weak.

The EII is very sensitive to overbearing tones that address her. Frequently she works haplessly at tasks under the force of an underdeveloped business logic. If forced to make or do something she interprets this as the underestimation of her zeal and may simply discontinue work, while simultaneously an appeal to her feeling of duty can for long periods hold her in the state of business stress.

The tendency towards the ideal, constant work on herself, from one side, and the difficulty of emotional distress, from the other, lead to the fact that often she gets tired of herself. This often lends to a disorder in the EII’s nervous system. Contact with nature greatly assists her in her struggle to relax; instinctively they aim for the healthy mode of life.

The EII’s orientation towards household problems tends to be inefficient. Something qualitative to buy, to adequately suture a piece of clothing, laundry… these problems, amongst others, are necessary to deal with. Yet the EII never ceases in spending too much time and energy on each task. She must maintain her sense of cleanliness for living in disorder threatens to weigh heavily upon her; also she considers it shameful to allow others to witness disorder in her living space. The periodic absence of money greatly suppresses her. She feels problems in her household very heavily and thus always attempts to save money “just in case.” Weakness, in the EII’s sense of sensation, is also developed in the fact that she finds it difficult to decide whether something will be needed in the future or not. Therefore she’s inclined to keep things for years, which most other people would have forsaken long ago.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But no one complained about them...it hurts me inside to see it; it hurts my heart and my soul...so I will mention it and once more, what would you do about it if you saw it?
    You didn't complain about Airbornes Swastika avatar either, in fact you stated you like his offensive humor here-> http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post650377

it hurts my heart and my soul.
    This is what I mean by Fe being used to manipulate
    You claim one thing is hurtful and offensive while encouraging somethings that's equally, if not more, offensive and hurtful
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You didn't complain about Airbornes Swastika avatar either, in fact you stated you like his offensive humor here-> http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post650377

This is what I mean by Fe being used to manipulate
    You claim one thing is hurtful and offensive while encouraging somethings that's equally, if not more, offensive and hurtful
    He was joking, because I know my duals to joke that way; my cousin dual insults her husband, jokingly, all the time; LSE, given that he is, are known to say things that are blunt; EII are not supposed to ridicule them, they are supposed to soften their harsh comments; I was upset at Ryu so I did result to harsher comments with him but I do see that I was wrong or should have been more judicious with my correspondence with him.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you bother?

Both Ritella and I I guess are Fe?
    This isn't abut Ritella, this is about you

No it's Se PoLR...attempt at pushing our point across that is ineffective so we resort to methods that are bigger Fe's will use emotions. We're completely emotionaless on the outside, here behind the computer (did you think about that?)
    I have never seen any source state this is what Se PoLR consists of. In fact, it's almost verbatim of the Fe definition you just posted:

"Fe

Extroverted Ethics: Primary Function
    Fe – program function: Life for EIE is the sphere of emotions, which he, as a conductor, skillfully orchestrates. He is capable to act on his surroundings by a wide range of his own feelings – from powerful explosions saturated by his dramatic nature, by tragedy or by enthusiasm, by the ability to keep silent for several days and go about with a stone face; his entire form despising and “punishing”, in an unmistakable way, the person whom insulted him. People admire his bright emotionalism, the dramatic nature of his experiences, and his ability to responsd to the most trivial changes in the moods of those around him. His rich world of feelings contains different hues of emotions, which in observing this psycho-type are immediately demonstrated by those surrounding."
    This is exactly what you do WHEN YOU MAKE POSTS LIKE THIS
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This isn't abut Ritella, this is about you
    Ritella did the same thing as I did. Again, just seeing more patterns.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He was joking, because I know my duals to joke that way; my cousin dual insults her husband, jokingly, all the time; LSE, given that he is, are known to say things that are blunt; EII are not supposed to ridicule them, they are supposed to soften their harsh comments; I was upset at Ryu so I did result to harsher comments with him but I do see that I was wrong or should have been more judicious with my correspondence with him.
    Whether he was joking or not is besides the point that he was using Jews as a target for his joke, and that shows your lack of sensitivity to how that may make Jewish people feel
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Whether he was joking or not is besides the point that he was using Jews as a target for his joke, and that shows your lack of sensitivity to how that may make Jewish people feel
    He said he was joking. When a person points out that they are joking then that means they are joking, why should I not trust him; he has given me no reasons to see that he is dishonest.
    -

Creepy-female

It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. It'll be ok.

Creepy-female

shhhh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    shhhh
    I admire you and I like you very much for all of your wonderful qualities; I'm sorry, it's the Fi in me.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He said he was joking. When a person points out that they are joking then that means they are joking, why should I not trust him; he has given me no reasons to see that he is dishonest.
    I can see this totally went over your head, bye
    EII INFj

Creepy-female

I admire you and I like you very much for all of your wonderful qualities; I'm sorry, it's the Fi in me.
    I leik you too. Girl I'm back in Spanish Town!!! AINT NO TROUBLE COMIN AROUND

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I leik you too. Girl I'm back in Spanish Town!!! AINT NO TROUBLE COMIN AROUND
    You're in Spain? What do you mean?
    Have fun sweetheart; let me know if you need my help.
    -

Creepy-female

You're in Spain? What do you mean?
    Have fun sweetheart; let me know if you need my help.
    Haha it's a song, I like yelling the lyrics around. I'd like to ask you about Socionics sometime but I wish you found a nice Te person to kiss the jeebies out of you first.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha it's a song, I like yelling the lyrics around. I'd like to ask you about Socionics sometime but I wish you found a nice Te person to kiss the jeebies out of you first.
    lol; I found one, we went on a few dates, but he's kind of older almost 14 years older then I and he's ready to settle down...I just have to decide on whether this is the right choice for me or not.
    -