Thread: ENFjs and ENTjs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFjs and ENTjs

I accidentally found this picture. It is interesting as it shows two Si-PoLR people an ENFj and an ENTj and the differences are interesting. One tends to over do Si and the others tends to under do Si. Not that these pictures really show the "PoLR" as in they both look relatively normal here. Also visible is the difference in "attitude" (Quadra values) and the Fe and Te leading difference is shown there too. Still, they are kind of look-a-likes. Imagine them to be dressed in similar clothes and having similar haircut. Both are also successful, driven, people but one in stereotypical ENFj business and the other in stereotypical ENTj business.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way Bono could possibly be seen as "over-doing Si" is those ridiculous glasses, and they're used for an FeNi purpose. And how is Gates under-doing Si? Hundreds of thousands of men across the globe dress exactly like that every day, and I'd hardly say that all of them have Si PoLR.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slouching?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    The only way Bono could possibly be seen as "over-doing Si" is those ridiculous glasses, and they're used for an FeNi purpose. And how is Gates under-doing Si? Hundreds of thousands of men across the globe dress exactly like that every day, and I'd hardly say that all of them have Si PoLR.
    Well I did say "Not that these pictures really show the "PoLR" as in they both look relatively normal here.". However it gives an idea how ENFjs and ENTj tend to differ.