Temperment
    -------------------------

Choleric

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't we already have like eighty threads about Ashton's type?

Creepy-male

probably, but none that I ever cared to participate in.... I guess I could care less about the socionics definition... I know BnD is thinking ESTj's is straight guy stuff and Ashton is the straight guy tank archetype, so therefore Ashton must be ESTj or ENTj. However I personally don't care about socionics so much.

What I find really interesting is enneagram, one or two things Ashton has said on reflection seems to point at him being a e6 for a thinker. His heart triad is definitely not e4, its more e3 with leaning towards 2. Gut is obviously 8.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton Kutcher is ENFp.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    Lol, what is a 'straight guy tank archetype'?
    Lol ask BnD. I sure as hell didn't invent it.

My trifix thing is 8-7-4. But trifixes are gay.
    I agree with the 7 part, but what makes you think you are 4... I don't see it personally.

I mean lets just grab some quotes on 4's and see if they even vaguely match you....

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typefour.asp
    Healthy Fours are willing to reveal highly personal and potentially shameful things about themselves because they are determined to understand the truth of their experience
    You don't seem like the type to reveal secrets to people, I've had a 4 friend in rl and if you are good friend with a 4 they always express this things they are ashamed of in the past. Sometimes its really juicy and emotional drama stuff that can make you feel uncomfortable because its such a huge thing.... sometimes is just stupid things they regret and you happen to just find funny.

I don't see you as the type to reflect on your life and focus on the negative and then in a melacholy fashion convey this to another person with the goal of higher self-understanding.

The “romantics” of the Enneagram, they long for someone to come into their lives and appreciate the secret self that they have privately nurtured and hidden from the world.
    Lol once again I don't get a sense from you that you have this secret self and depth of identity you nuture. It's not that you have no personality, its just I see you more as a e3, upfront and expressive about yourself, maybe a bit prone to narcissism, but your pragmatic 7/8 viewpoint keeps you too grounded to be a raging narcissist.

Fours typically have problems with a negative self-image and chronically low self-esteem. They attempt to compensate for this by cultivating a Fantasy Self—an idealized self-image which is built up primarily in their imaginations.
    Once again I laugh at the idea of you fantasizing about some idealized self-image. Do you ever do this with anything?

In the course of their lives, Fours may try several different identities on for size, basing them on styles, preferences, or qualities they find attractive in others. But underneath the surface, they still feel uncertain about who they really are
    Once again you seem pretty much like "Here is Ashton", what you see is what you get... you don't seem like the man with 50 different social persona hats that you worn in 50 countries over 50 years. I know actual 4's who one year they spend their life doing this, dressing this way, the next year, unsatisified they hang out with different people, modify their dress slightly, and attempt to experiment around with their outward identity.

One of the biggest challenges Fours face is learning to let go of feelings from the past; they tend to nurse wounds and hold onto negative feelings about those who have hurt them.
    Do you focus on the past and how other people have hurt you? In a short of melancholistic nostalgic self-pitying kind of way or at least have the tendancy to, and struggle with constantly trying to get over the past?

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.enneagram.net/type4.html
    Nostalgic by nature, you often focus on past experiences. This can lead you to deeper insights or to downward spirals of melancholy and/or painful unresolved feelings
    Once again strong expierences of nostalgia.

Craving ideal circumstances or love, you often ruminate on what is missing and perceived to be important.
    Do you crave ideal experiences and therefore realizing your life falls short feel sad as a major defining characteristic of how you feel emotionally (heart fix).

Your tendency towards self-absorption is both an asset and liability. It can lead you to deep personal insights that can benefit everyone while feeding your self-deprecating sense of humor; but it can also make you appear to be self centered and disinterested in others
    You don't come across self-absorbed and intrapersonally savy. You seem to be more interpersonally savy and reality/pragmatist based.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.enneagramspectrum.com/styles/style4.htm
    they over-identify with the idealized self image of I am special and unique. To compensate for a maladaptive belief that they are defective and faulty, and to prevent themselves from being abandoned, they seek to be special.
    Really honestly, by this time the threads should be coming together.... how are you anything like a 4.... I just find it extremely unlikely... a 3 is such a better fit. 3's are productive, potentially narcissistic, professional, have strong people skills and social images.... 4's are melancholy, identity seeking, withdrawn, artistic, and a bunch of stuff described above.

Creepy-male

If you don't think tritype exists then why did you type yourself as an ennegram type 4? for heart fix?

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Ashton Kutcher is ENFp.
    The creator of frickin' Punk'd is not an type. No way.

I think ENFj.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    The creator of frickin' Punk'd is not an type. No way.

I think ENFj.
    What the hell.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    What the hell.
    This guy made a name for himself scaring the living daylights out of his fellow celebs. Does that strike you as something any Fi valuer would do?
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, yeah. Where/how did you get the idea that I typed myself E4? Lol, not in a million fucking years would I ever be that etype.
    I'm actually kinda wondering too why you think you would have E4 in your trifix.

Creepy-male

Uh, yeah. Where/how did you get the idea that I typed myself E4? Lol, not in a million fucking years would I ever be that etype.
    You said, my trifix thing is 8-7-4, but trifixes are gay... I guess that was the origin of that idea.

Creepy-male

As a total random thought, not necessarily. I think most Alpha SFs would be some manner of two-fix irrespective of stacking.

Creepy-male

Yeah, but if I were going to pick a fix for heart center, I'd pick 4. I don't see 3 or 2 at all.

I think tri-fix is stupid though because anything "4-ish" about me could just as easily be explained away by me being sx/sp.
    Lol but that's what I don't understand you don't seem 4 at all, why do you think 4 > 3 or 2.

Also tri-fix doesn't work that way, its a totally separate element from sx/sp.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess that 8s have a hard time relating to any heart triad type.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO Ashton is probably, like 90%> , either 6 or 8.
    As to his socionics type, I really don´t know enough to tell but he doesn´t seem to be beta to me. Probably gamma is my guess.

Recently I've been considering to be 6w7. Lots of anxiety and tension. And an ILI sent me a text about 6s that is just me, the sexual 6. Some people say sexual 6s can be totally un-six like, resembling Ones, Threes or Eights. One example of such is Madonna, whom I've seen e-typed as 2, 3, 6 and 8 LOL.
    But who is actually imo a perfect example of a 6w7sx ESTp.

this is part of the text about 6s, I think it´s from a paid section of some american Enneagram website:

Sexual Sixes: Feisty Vulnerability (Ichazo's "Strength and Beauty")
    Sexual Sixes get their sense of security primarily from their emotional bond with a significant other. But they also have many doubts, both about their own ability to have a suitable mate and about the mate's ability or willingness to really be there for them. Sexual Sixes often manifest a tension between their gender roles: they are both masculine and feminine, "macho" and coquettish. Moreover, Sexual Six women have a tough, tomboy side to them but still come across as feminine. Similarly, the men of this Variant display a sensitivity and vulnerability while being essentially masculine. Sexual Sixes also tend to be emotionally intense, like Eights and Fours. . Thus, Sexual Sixes try to cultivate their masculine or feminine attributes in order to find a good partner and, later, to remain appealing to this person.

Their Hidden Side
    Sixes seem like highly organized and responsible people and can often resemble Ones. But the hidden problem is that Sixes are trying to calm their inner anxieties by trying to make their external world trouble-free and predictable. Of course, this is ultimately an impossible task, but Sixes still usually persevere in the effort to make their world safe from danger and mishaps.
    The real source of anxiety in Sixes is internal and is perpetuated by their constantly turning thoughts. In short, Sixes cannot stop second-guessing themselves, doubting what they know and consulting what amounts to an "inner committee" of contrary voices. ("Did I get the electric bill out this morning? Yes. I think so. Good. But what did I forget. Oh yes! I was supposed to call Maggie about lunch tomorrow. She is going to be so angry with me. Should I call her now or is it too late?") With their minds revved up in a hypervigilant state, it is almost impossible for Sixes to relax so that they can perceive clearly how to attend to the actual challenges they need to address at any given time. What Sixes really need is more inner quiet. They need to cultivate a sense of peace and inner quiet that would allow them to see and deal with reality more clearly.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Nah, he's EIE
    Hi babe, do you want a ride? Hop in, I´m a totally reliable person. Let´s just stop at a nearby forest I want to walk a little there, while the sun sets.

Creepy-male

1) This topic is about Ashton the forum member, not Ashton Kutcher (I really don't care enough to police/enforce staying on topic though, its just comical stupidity that there is this other tangent going on)

2) None, No, Just No, I don't know if Starfall actually wants you hitting on her like a construction worker, but I'm just going to assume she doesn't, and I sure as hell don't want to bear witness to your datelinesque romantic-pursuits in this topic

3) I don't disagree that Ashton is an 8w7 so no takers on arguing about the enneatype, since you don't take tritype seriously, really there is no reason to go on further

4) None, you should post a topic about you considering being a 6, I'd comment on it there.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    Hi babe, do you want a ride? Hop in, I´m a totally reliable person. Let´s just stop at a nearby forest I want to walk a little there, while the sun sets.
    take my hand .. we're off to never never land.