LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Any other impairments or disabilities?
    No.

And, I see where all this is trying to lead to with you and @Slade, you two are just trying to find some way to put me in a negative light.

You made that error of becoming too transparent with these questions. Not that I didn't know you were a big troll with most of your posts but this goes beyond just simple trolling, it's actually malicious intention.

Not waiting for more of your trolly *and* malicious questions, I'm not going to engage in that any further, waste of my time, and I have zero respect for you and Slade anyway so doubly waste of my time.

Anyone reading this crazy mayhem of a thread, obviously whatever Jeremy or Slade is trying to (find ways to) claim about me is bullshit, which is clear from these types of questions they are asking me.

Simply see this post of mine as the response to any further posts from Jeremy or Slade to me or about me made any time in the future.

Goodnight to all (minus these two trolls, no, not even wishing good night to them).

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    No.

And, I see where all this is trying to lead to with you and @Slade, you two are just trying to find some way to put me in a negative light.

You made that error of becoming too transparent with these questions. Not that I didn't know you were a big troll with most of your posts but this goes beyond just simple trolling, it's actually malicious intention.

I'm not going to engage in that any further, waste of my time, and I have zero respect for you and Slade anyway so doubly waste of my time.

Anyone reading this crazy mayhem of a thread, obviously whatever Jeremy or Slade is trying to (find ways to) claim about me is bullshit, which is clear from these types of questions they are asking me.

Simply see this post of mine as the response to any further posts from Jeremy or Slade to me or about me made any time in the future.

Goodnight to all (minus these two trolls, no, not even wishing good night to them).
    Bullshit? You have communicative impairments. You're categorizing them into being Ne, however, they are pronounced to the point that you are far from average in these regards. You enter into a discussion, with the best intentions, do not comprehend what the conversation is about, although you can pick out specifics, have the other individual point out such, and become defensive. This is understandable, and you are defensive about such. However, you then proceed to turn the conversation into one in which both parties must state they have had a lapse of communication for there to be a truce. Otherwise, it continues as an argument ad infinitum. This is not appropriate behavior. It is not being understanding nor respectful to your conversation partner. Part of being respectful is being honest with both one's own self and with others, but your requirement for them to be dishonest with both their own selves and others by admission of lapse of appropriate communication on their end denies this respect, both to you and to their own selves. There is no shame in being forthcoming with one's own faults, as such is part of being human, but there is great shame in living within lies born out of the pity of others, as such denies you the only true thing one can ever have in this world: their own self.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is no shame in being forthcoming with one's own faults, as such is part of being human, but there is great shame in living within lies born out of the pity of others, as such denies you the only true thing one can ever have in this world: their own self.
    I have enough to pity you about. If you google your user handle with its specific number formation, all sorts of fun stuff comes up on your internet history and personal life.

Just thought I'd leave you a tip. :-*

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I have enough to pity you about. If you google your user handle with its specific number formation, all sorts of fun stuff comes up on your internet history and personal life.

Just thought I'd leave you a tip. :-*
    Well, have fun with being a stalker lol.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know the meaning of "fail"? I did not go back and read the posts so there was nothing to fail at. Bye troll
    You don't need to read any posts to know that if someone says you're an Fi leading type, and it's not ESI, that the only choice left is EII. It really is just very simple deduction.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    You don't need to read any posts to know that if someone says you're an Fi leading type, and it's not ESI, that the only choice left is EII. It really is just very simple deduction.
    Except if the poster is an idiotic troll like Jeremy and you can hardly ever be sure if what he's saying is serious or not. Being told "Newp, try again" by him and nothing else is basically dismissive and non-informational and would make me want to dismiss him in turn. It wouldn't make me literally want to play his trolly games and "guess again" like he'd be asking me to do.

It's a little petty to keep nitpicking on this reaction if you ask me, even beyond that.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, have you ever been warned or banned on any forum for the same behavior that is being pointed out? The behavior of harassing and badgering other members specifically I mean.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, have you ever been warned or banned on any forum for the same behavior that is being pointed out? The behavior of harassing and badgering other members specifically I mean.
    I wouldn't know or care, nor would I know why this is relevant. Your trollfriend Jeremy certainly has though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niffer you're actually making it clear to me what he's talking about when he says "stop quoting me"... he isn't even talking to you and you keep quoting him. Wtf are you doing? Go get a life. You don't need to be on here doing this. He's not talking to you. Ok? You have better things you need to be doing than perpetually quoting him and trying to get his attention and attack him. I mean that with the best of intentions.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat1776 View Post
    Niffer you're actually making it clear to me what he's talking about when he says "stop quoting me"... he isn't even talking to you and you keep quoting him. Wtf are you doing? Go get a life. You don't need to be on here doing this. He's not talking to you. Ok? You have better things you need to be doing than perpetually quoting him and trying to get his attention and attack him. I mean that with the best of intentions.
    1) Nobody asked me to do to that. You're thinking of Myst.
    2) Squark's not a he.

Terrible irony what you're telling me to do in this thread. Fuck off and get a life first.

You are making it clear how batshit you are, not that that needed any more clearing up.

I say that with the best intentions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My calling you out is not the same.
    You didn't even bother to disagree - you need to stop harassing squark and get a life. If you agree, is there a problem? Go ahead, get on with it. Why do you need me to act first? Can you not do it yourself?
    I will leave, done it before and will do it again. I rarely come to this forum.. I don't even know you.. First time I saw you was in the thread where you accused Hitta of hacking peoples webcams, before then I'd never seen you.
    Speaking of batshit that was another batshit thread.

Irony seems to be your defense for everything, you've used that repeatedly here and in other places. Everything is double meanings, irony, hidden motives, lies, etc.. Try assessing statements by whether they're true and living by the truth, and drop the constant double-talk. Your personality is a fragmented mess... everything is this schizoid projection and lie. Ego can't handle a direct discussion.

Go ahead, fuck off and let them work it out, and I'll leave you alone as well. Sound good? Bye.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-07-2017 at 05:20 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You didn't even bother to disagree - you need to stop harassing squark and get a life. If you agree, is there a problem? Go ahead, get on with it. Why do you need me to act first? Can you not do it yourself?
    I will leave, done it before and will do it again. I rarely come to this forum.. I don't even know you.. First time I saw you was in the thread where you accused Hitta of hacking peoples webcams, before then I'd never seen you.

Irony seems to be your defense for everything, you've used that repeatedly here and in other places. Everything is double meanings, irony, hidden motives, lies, etc.. Try assessing statements by whether they're true and living by the truth, and drop the constant double-talk. Your personality is a fragmented mess... everything is this schizoid projection and lie. Ego can't handle a direct discussion.

Go ahead, fuck off and let them work it out, and I'll leave you alone as well. Sound good? Bye.
    I'm not harassing someone who opened this thread to invite in character judgments as she said, and all that that includes. In fact even ignoring that, other than calling her "full of herself", I'm not sure how simply responding to some of her posts and calling her petty is harassment.

I agree that direct discussion of the ego is important on a forum such as this. You seem to be taking all of this overly seriously though. I really mean it when I say you do indeed seem batshit, and when you're like this it does not look like it's me who is projecting, and it does definitely warrant calling out the irony of such a situation.

Considering that you admit that you haven't been around here much and you're basing your entire impression of my character off of the one thread you saw on me and Hitta and in here, it's a little bit bizarre that you feel the need to seriously bring this up to me directly.

As for whether or not I have a life and telling me what to do about that -- you can go to hell. I consider Myst to be my friend, which is why I'm here in the first place. I have a good reason to be here. Do you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd be better at arguments if you had common sense and were a boy lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

If you are in your right mind then you would know that this is not a realistic explanation for why I responded to Jeremy in that particular way. @niffer explained it well, I hope you get her explanation finally, if you didn't get it when I explained the same thing in this thread before.

The only thing I'd add to niffer's post on that is that I don't think it's simply a petty thing from you to keep trying to press this silly "point". It's more like desperateness for you to try and find something to be able to degrade me with. But if this is your best attempt at it then I guess I'm just being entertained by your desperate attempt lol.

Are you for real? No, I have never been banned for such a thing and I don't get warned either by typical forum moderation practices, no.

You haven't actually even been able to define concretely as to what behaviour you are having a problem with.

You have not used the right definition for what a bully is, I had to point it out to you where you went wrong with it, I linked to an article for you on it to help you with it - and it's the same issue with your concept of harassment.

If for some reason I accidentally touched upon some personal sensitivity of yours, then I don't know what that is because it for sure wasn't intentional. It just seems like a big personal sensitivity for you because you said you had a pretty big problem personally and most people don't. Maybe you have some sensitivity in terms of needing your space like SLIs need it in general, if this is at all type related in any way. But type or not, it's alright to be different on these things, just figure out the difference first and then understand it.

So. I don't know what's up with your weird perception of things, but if you are just trying to grasp at these straws then you are very desperate indeed. It's a bit hard to take it seriously in any way whatsoever. Look, try to learn to handle your emotional reactions in some more sensible and mature way. Figure out first what it is exactly that makes you bothered because it's not me, it's something about you. Then figure out a way to deal with it. I hope this advice helps.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

If what @niffer is doing is harassment to you then why don't you tell squark to stop harassing me or why don't you tell Jeremy to stop harassing forum members in general? By your definition squark's stuff is harassment too*, and what Jeremy does to a lot of people is harassment even by the common interpretation.

*: it could be debated as to what squark's intent with it is, less clear than in the case of Jeremy so that's why I didn't call her weird attempts to get at me outright harassment but it could actually be, yah, the other option is she's just frustrated due to some personal issue, though.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-07-2017 at 09:27 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was amazing to me that @Slade was accusing me of being a troll in the Shoutbox earlier. I mean I'm not too surprised that somebody like crazedrat has jumped on the train of twisted perception, but it just goes to show the complete utter reality inversion that takes place on this forum.

The haranguing and harassment from Slade, Jeremy, crazedrat and even squark in this thread was just endless and knew no bounds. And so far mods have hardly lifted a finger. On most forums, people who spew this kind of trash and treat others in this way, no matter how new or old or how many friends they had would get banned quickly and for a very long time.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@squark, actually, see my post to crazedrat1776 too. I want to ask you to stop making remarks about me and stop asking strange insinuating questions about me, in this thread or anywhere else, no matter if it's due to just being upset/frustrated or whatever. That is, to be clear: only talk to me about Socionics theory, nothing else. And don't talk about me in any way on the forum at all. You can respond to the above posts I made now to get closure on those, but after that, I'm asking you to not start it up again. I do not have time to explain to you each time what you misunderstood about me or to answer your weird questions about me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-07-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're still trying to blame others for your communicative impairments.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Oh and one more thing. I didn't ask Jeremy or Slade to stop bs'ing because it's pointless to ask actual trolls to stop, I hope @squark is not quite at that level so I did ask her to stop talking to me (if it is not about the theory) or talking about me.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You'd be better at arguments if you had common sense and were a boy lol
    This is sexism.

You're still trying to blame others for your communicative impairments.
    And this is ableism (after asking a person if they are deaf), and being persistently pathologizing in a serious manner (using a term like "communicative impairments"). Actually @Hitta asked if I have aspergers, crazedrat said I'm a schizoid a few posts up and moderatorlordess @Starfall apparently asked if I have BPD somewhere which Slade agreed with when I brought up the fact I'd heard this comment in Shoutbox. And @Slugabed and @Slade accused Myst of having OCD. These are medical -- they're pretty demonizing accusations (inb4 like hacking cams lol, except that they're not illegal) and it's controlled for on all the forums I've seen. This kind of thing is definitely considered to be bullying/harassment. I mean, I don't feel bad for starting a kerfuffle, since nobody's opinion of me can get any worse at this point, right? Hey, it doesn't have to be a big -lickin' deal though if you relate it to basic forum courtesy or even common interpersonal courtesy.

I've reported both of these posts of Jeremy's that I've quoted btw. I'm just reiterating it out loud here, otherwise moderators might do nothing about it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is sexism.
    And?

And this is ableism (after asking a person if they are deaf), and being persistently pathologizing in a serious manner (using a term like "communicative impairments"). Actually @Hitta asked if I have aspergers, crazedrat said I'm a schizoid a few posts up and moderatorlordess @Starfall apparently asked if I have BPD somewhere which Slade agreed with when I brought up the fact I'd heard this comment in Shoutbox. And @Slugabed and @Slade accused Myst of having OCD. These are medical -- they're pretty demonizing accusations (inb4 like hacking cams lol, except that they're not illegal) and it's controlled for on all the forums I've seen. This kind of thing is definitely considered to be bullying/harassment. I mean, I don't feel bad for starting a kerfuffle, since nobody's opinion of me can get any worse at this point, right? Hey, it doesn't have to be a big -lickin' deal though if you relate it to basic forum courtesy or even common interpersonal courtesy.

I've reported both of these posts of Jeremy's that I've quoted btw. I'm just reiterating it out loud here, otherwise moderators might do nothing about it.
    She stated she has communicative impairments, so your entire second paragraph is irrelevant.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and one more thing. I didn't ask Jeremy or Slade to stop bs'ing because it's pointless to ask actual trolls to stop, I hope @squark is not quite at that level so I did ask her to stop talking to me (if it is not about the theory) or talking about me.
    You ask someone to stop while simultaneously blaming them for a personal issue which you have.

Squark did misunderstand anything. You misspoke. Big difference.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@niffer - I don't have diagnosable communicative impairments, no. (Correcting the lie by the troll that I'm not talking to, just to clarify things for you.)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer - I don't have diagnosable communicative impairments, no.
    Except you already stated you did in a lengthy post and called it poor Ne.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are in your right mind then you would know that this is not a realistic explanation for why I responded to Jeremy in that particular way..
    I think it's pretty realistic to expect people to be able to do something so simple, yes. And yes, I'm in my right mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    You haven't actually even been able to define concretely as to what behaviour you are having a problem with.
    1. You follow me around "correcting" my posts when you can't even understand what I'm talking about. It takes an inordinate amount of effort to explain even simple sentences to you. So, I can either ignore you, or waste a lot of time explaining things. If I don't want to explain things that should be easily understood you go on about how I don't like Ti. There's no Ti in it, I don't like having to repeat myself and explain what I meant over and over.

2. The badgering people with questions, trying to correct them, completely failing to understand what people are saying, and creating massive rambling disorganized posts isn't limited to just one instance with you. It's a consistent pattern of interaction with you that is happening continually. It makes it so the forum is just completely gummed up with your posts limiting people's ability to just discuss things, learn things, and interact in a normal manner. Good information is drowned out in a sea of your posts, with you trying to discredit perfectly good ideas. Any thread you enter becomes a dialogue between you and whoever you are pestering in that thread. All other discussion ceases.

3. I actually brought up how you harass other people to you privately before, because I was tired of seeing people shut down and leave threads (and maybe even the forum) because they didn't want to deal with you. It completely hindered discussion, and made even trying to talk about socionics frustrating. These people probably had good things to say, maybe something interesting to add, but you just completely shut them down by correcting every sentence, throwing thousands of questions at them, and pressuring them to a degree that would have worn on the most patient person's nerves.

That's about it. And the fact that you don't think you have any issues, and put the blame on everyone else ie "They just don't like Ti." You assume that the mess you spew out is even Ti. . .

I think that's pretty clear. But then, you find ways to misunderstand pretty much everything, and I'm sick of repeating myself.

Oh, and

4. Relating everything to yourself and your type.
    5. Using yourself as a standard for a type.

But these last two are minor and somewhat expected on typology forums. Still annoying, but not to the same degree.
    Last edited by squark; 06-07-2017 at 11:05 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I think it's pretty realistic to expect people to be able to something so simple, yes. And yes, I'm in my right mind.
    No, not realistic to try and explain it that way after taking into account all the context for which the explanation I gave is much more realistic than your desperate idea about my mental capabilities lol.

1. You follow me around "correcting" my posts when you can't even understand what I'm talking about. It takes an inordinate amount of effort to explain even simple sentences to you. So, I can either ignore you, or waste a lot of time explaining things. If I don't want to explain things that should be easily understood you go on about how I don't like Ti. There's no Ti in it, I don't like having to repeat myself and explain what I meant over and over.
    Oh still the desperation to claim bs about me. You can't understand my simple sentences either, did you notice that just yet? Except I'm not being a bitch about it like you are, I just simply see it as two people not being on the same page. I assume that you are able to be on the same page with some people just as I am also able to be on the same page with some people. Though I could try and assume the same crap about your mental capabilities.

2. The badgering people with questions, trying to correct them, completely failing to understand what people are saying, and creating massive rambling disorganized posts isn't limited to just one instance with you. It's a consistent pattern of interaction with you that is happening continually. It makes it so the forum is just completely gummed up with your posts limiting people's ability to just discuss things, learn things, and interact in a normal manner. Good information is drowned out in a sea of your posts, with you trying to discredit perfectly good ideas. Any thread you enter becomes a dialogue between you and whoever you are pestering in that thread. All other discussion ceases.
    Nice delusion you have there. Talk to me once you removed this delusion from your mind. Until then, please leave me alone with your bs. Under the terms that I requested above. I hope that's clear.

3. I actually brought up how you harass other people to you privately before, because I was tired of seeing people shut down and leave threads (and maybe even the forum) because they didn't want to deal with you. It completely hindered discussion, and made even trying to talk about socionics frustrating. These people probably had good things to say, maybe something interesting to add, but you just completely shut them down by correcting every sentence, throwing thousands of questions at them, and pressuring them to a degree that would have worn on the most patient person's nerves.
    More delusions.

That's about it. And the fact that you don't think you have any issues, and put the blame on everyone else ie "They just don't like Ti." You assume that the mess you spew out is even Ti. . .

I think that's pretty clear. But then, you find ways to misunderstand pretty much everything, and I'm sick of repeating myself.
    I'm sick of trying to explain things to you too when it's just you being frustrated to the point of creating delusional ideas that only these trolls are willing to support.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people dislike when others lie about them.

By lie, I mean say something against what the overwhelming majority of society would say is reality.

Squark saying, "you're lying and miscomprehending" is true, because society deems such true.

Myst saying the same thing in return is not true, because society deems such untrue.

Myst goes around using libel, false accusations, poor manners and states the opposite is true, despite society saying that she is wrong. This is a serious issue.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It completely hindered discussion, and made even trying to talk about socionics frustrating. These people probably had good things to say, maybe something interesting to add, but you just completely shut them down by correcting every sentence, throwing thousands of questions at them, and pressuring them to a degree that would have worn on the most patient person's nerves.
    You'd better pull up some examples of these incidents in the form of threads/posts, because other than these incidents with you and Slugabed who might just be exceptionally sensitive, none have happened recently and you're starting to look like a delusional powderpuff by repeating all of this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd better pull up some examples of these incidents in the form of threads/posts, because other than these incidents with you and Slugabed who might just be exceptionally sensitive, none have happened recently and you're starting to look like a delusional powderpuff by repeating all of this.
    You still just sound like a girl that is really stupid lol

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    your desperate idea about my mental capabilities
    Myst, you're the only one who is desperate about your mental capabilities.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Myst, this is the most important thing you should have gleaned from my post:
    Quote Originally Posted by squark
    You’re not ready to correct anyone else’s understanding.
    Hopefully anyone interested in the topic will be able to separate the good information from the bad. I’m not going to try to explain this to you again.

For reasons why see this post: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1195894
    Last edited by squark; 06-07-2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: missing word

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If what @niffer is doing is harassment to you then why don't you tell squark to stop harassing me or why don't you tell Jeremy to stop harassing forum members in general? By your definition squark's stuff is harassment too*, and what Jeremy does to a lot of people is harassment even by the common interpretation.
    It's not the same, Squark and you are talking to one another... no one is talking to Niffer. Squark and you are simply going back and fourth, it's not harassment. The topic itself is harassment (allegedly your harassment)... Looking at the way you relentlessly go over things but never seem to find a conclussion, I can see it happening (what she's claiming). This entire issue should have been resolved pages ago... it's simple: you tell her you won't quote her or try to talk to her, ask her not to talk about you in return... There you go, that's what she's asked for. Why are you going on about it? It's easily resolved, it's not something that should go on for pages.
    Plus I find your recent response to be inadequate, you didn't even deny the part where she claims you follow her around and relentlessly correct her (I imagine it looks alot like this thread).
    Tell her you won't talk to her if she doesn't talk to you, agree to do that, and move on. Ok?
    Jeremy is trolling but beneath that he is reading the situation accurately as I described so I can ignore it.
    Niffer is a schizoid fruitloop and she's proven that.. she proved that the other day when she went apeshit on Hitta and bullheadedly tried to destroy his reputation over a topic she knew nothing about (at all).
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-07-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the same, Squark and you are talking to one another... no one is talking to Niffer. Squark and you are simply going back and fourth, it's not harassment. The topic itself is harassment (allegedly your harassment)... Looking at the way you relentlessly go over things but never seem to find a conclussion, I can see it happening (what she's claiming). This entire issue should have been resolved pages ago... it's simple: you tell her you won't quote her or try to talk to her, ask her not to talk about you in return... There you go, that's what she's asked for. Why are you going on about it? It's easily resolved, it's not something that should go on for pages.
    Jeremy is trolling but beneath that he is reading the situation accurately as I described so I can ignore it.
    Niffer is a schizoid fruitloop and she's proven that.. she proved it the other day when she went apeshit on Hitta and bullheadedly tried to destroy his reputation over a topic she knew nothing about (at all).
    Technically, I'm experimenting.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst, this is the most important thing you should have gleaned from my post
    Well, I gleaned that about your understanding...

Hopefully anyone interested in the topic will be able to separate the good information from the bad. I’m not going to explain again.
    That is my hope too, that they will be able to figure it out. Anyone needing any more clarification on the topics discussed there, I'm glad to explain more to anyone.

For reasons why see this post: (...)
    Congratulations for not respecting my request in that thread where I asked you to stop talking about me in any personal way that goes beyond Socionics theory.

So who is it who harasses others then despite their asking to stop? You.

I will not respond to any more off topic shit in this thread however. I still remember a bit more on decency than you and so I will keep it in your mayhem of a thread over there.
    Last edited by Myst; 06-07-2017 at 10:46 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Plus I find your recent response to be inadequate, you didn't even deny the part where she claims you follow her around and relentlessly correct her (I imagine it looks alot like this thread).
    Tell her you won't talk to her if she doesn't talk to you, agree to do that, and move on. Ok?
    I already asked squark to stop, above. She's just successfully violated that request in another thread. Just now. Awesome really.

So don't ask me why I'm going on about it.

And I did deny the part about following her around. I called it bs, that entire paragraph where she said that. Hope that's clear now.

Niffer is a schizoid fruitloop and she's proven that.. she proved that the other day when she went apeshit on Hitta and bullheadedly tried to destroy his reputation over a topic she knew nothing about (at all).
    Jeremy is even more delusional than squark.

I have not seen the Hitta thing so no comment. Most likely not the correct interpretation of it from you if as a conclusion you think she's a "schizoid fruitloop" because that doesn't match reality.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

1. You follow me around "correcting" my posts
    Let me clarify this separately if it wasn't clear. This is paranoia speaking, I was not following you around.

You however violated my request when you posted now in the ISTj rules thread, I specifically mean your short off topic topic with a link to here about the bs you were spewing about me.

So you are lowering yourself to the level of harassing trolls, seriously calm down.

I repeat one last time:

I want to ask you to stop making remarks about me and stop asking strange insinuating questions about me, in this thread or anywhere else, no matter if it's due to just being upset/frustrated or whatever. That is, to be clear: only talk to me about Socionics theory, nothing else. And don't talk about me in any way on the forum at all. You can respond to the above posts I made now to get closure on those, but after that, I'm asking you to not start it up again. I do not have time to explain to you each time what you misunderstood about me or to answer your weird questions about me. Thank you.

Myst, you're the only one who is desperate about your mental capabilities.
    Heh if I was, I'd be reacting much differently.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already asked squark to stop, above. She's just successfully violated that request in another thread. Just now. Awesome really.

So don't ask me why I'm going on about it.

And I did deny the part about following her around. I called it bs, that entire paragraph where she said that. Hope that's clear now.

Jeremy is even more delusional than squark.

I have not seen the Hitta thing so no comment. Most likely not the correct interpretation of it from you if as a conclusion you think she's a "schizoid fruitloop" because that doesn't match reality.

Squark doesn't have to stop, because you haven't resolved the matter or taken on a responsibility.. and you just now came up with this claim that she's harassing you (via her asking you to stop harassing her), which is circular.
    Even if you never badgered her, you shouldn't be going on about this. Why haven't you simply said: "That's fine, I won't harass you and haven't - we'll both leave eachother alone."? And the thread ends, and everyone moves on.
    That is what a normal person would do.
    If you wanted her to stop "harassing you" that's what you would do.
    Why has this gone on for pages? And you take no responsibility, she just made the whole thing up? I don't think so. I can see it just by reading your posts honestly. You go on about things and sidestep the point, and you keep things going with nonsense reasoning (like the circular argument you're making now, or your idiotic commentary on the Hitta thread which you admittedly haven't read).
    Let's make it simple right now - you don't talk to her, she doesn't talk to you (she doesn't want to, trust me)... No one cares about who did what, no one mentions it... everyone moves on. Agreed?
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-07-2017 at 12:53 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Squark doesn't have to stop, because you haven't resolved the matter.. and you just now came up with this claim that she's harassing you (via her asking you to stop harassing her), which is circular nonsense.
    Even if you never badgered her, you shouldn't be going on about this. Why haven't you simply said: "That's fine, I won't harass you and haven't - we'll both leave eachother alone."? And the thread ends, and everyone moves on.
    That is what a normal person would do.
    If you wanted her to stop "harassing you" that's what you would do.
    Why has this gone on for pages? And you take no responsibility, she just made the whole thing up? I don't think so. I can see it just by reading your posts honestly. You go on about things and you sidestep the point, and you keep things going with circular nonsense.
    I didn't resolve what matter? I asked her to stop, I already agreed to her request on that too earlier. You are biased without checking out the whole story.

So to stop all this nonsense:

I would like to ask you too to stop talking to me. Talk to me about Socionics theory only. Nothing else. Thank you for respecting my request.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then this is over with. Why are you here commenting? Thread over with, goodbye

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast