So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of NIN's stuff is, or at least so last.

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"I have raged at the wall growing between myself and others. I expect intuitive, miraculous understanding, or else I’m disillusioned and don’t want to struggle to make things clear."
    —Anaïs Nin, from a diary entry

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sp/sx

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    sp/sx
    A speech on the social intricacies and social consequences of rape and the social judgment with an emphasis put on "honour," and this would be Social last? Doesn't seem right to me. This is all Social baby.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Sp/sx (7 maybe?) girl with sp/so guy. Hilarious. Shes open with being with him for money and he just doesnt get the concept and convinces himself that they are in love and doesnt realize he is just with her for her looks.
    They got married after this.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jereme View Post

Sp/sx (7 maybe?) girl with sp/so guy. Hilarious. Shes open with being with him for money and he just doesnt get the concept and convinces himself that they are in love and doesnt realize he is just with her for her looks.
    They got married after this.
    I was so creeped out by her that I watched more videos. lol I actually think she may be a so/sx or possibly so/sp 3 after watching this video.

Like she says she wants to be a model and be known. I am leaning so/sx for her. What do you think?

Social/Sexual

This stacking will cause most of the social variant issues described for the social/self-pres to manifest. The primary differences will be in the arena of interpersonal relationships. Because this is still a social subtype, this Three will strive for the accumulation of wealth in cultures where there is social validation for wealth. The motivation for attainment of material wealth will be derived less out of need for stability and more purely from the desire for social admiration. As with all self-preservation last types, this Three will find it difficult to expend sufficient energy in practical matters, except where there is social pressure to do so. Therefore, just as with the social/self-pres Three; this Three will have an desirable home; but most likely it will fall into disarray when visitors are not expected. With the social/self-pres stacking, there is more internal motivation (stemming from the self- preservation instinct in the secondary position) to maintain order and stability for themselves. With this soc/sexual subtype the motivation to keep up appearances is more purely external.

This type can still be materially successful, but they will not be as directly focused on this goal as the social/self-pres Three. There will be many occasions where the lure of enjoyment (even excess) will take precedence over the need to stay on the “straight and narrow.” Focus on interpersonal relationships, as well as longing for intensity of experience is far more pronounced in this type of Three than in the social/self-pres. Having the social instinct backed by the sexual instinct creates the most playful energy combination, making this Three seem somewhat like a Seven. While social validation is still the primary focus, sexual validation as well as intimacy are also sought, and it is more likely for this subtype to choose “impractically” in the area of relationships (though they may keep their more “socially unacceptable” friends hidden from public scrutiny.)
    I think she cares about him more than she lets on because she knows he is not the most physically attractive guy so she may distance for show by saying she is with him just for his money.

I think she is materialistic > self preserve.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-15-2017 at 02:26 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Totally agree that that girl is social first @Aylen.

That girl also creeps me out and makes me feel somewhat repulsed. Being sp/sx, the thought of dating someone just for money makes me feel sick. I actually went on a date with a millionaire once (it was a blind date someone had set me up with) who bragged the whole time about his businesses and his money, and he went on about how he was going to fly us out to exotic locations and financially take care of both me and my family (on the first date...), and it freaked me out and made me feel so uncomfortable. I got out of there soon as I could and stopped answering his texts.
    I don't think this has anything to do with instinct to be honest, I would also feel uncomfortable in the situation you mentioned. I think this has rather to do with mindset or maybe background. For example people who have a poor background might prefer marrying someone richer than them because of fincancial security (there are many cliches out there of women from poor countries marrying rich, white, somewhat unattractive men from the Western world, which might hold a little truth to them.. at least the origins). Most of my so/sx friends are very unmaterialistic people of the 'world' and are very unbound.
    And I thought 'sp' focused people were the most materialistic because they are looking for/valuing security?

But this girl might be an so-first actually.. mostly because of her 'light' vibe I think. I hate the way she moves her mouth though, botox?
    Last edited by dot; 06-15-2017 at 06:02 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know about the guy, but the girl looks sp/sx to me. definitely contra-flow. i don't know any so/sp who would make themselves financially dependent on a relationship. they are more often financial providers due to their sp-second. (also the kind of attitude is not really social. it's pure self-pres channeled into sx)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think its very arguable that sp first desire for security is exactly WHY I want to have control over my own finances and not put myself at the mercy of somebody else's ability to make money.

If someone is neurotic about it, why would they tie their own hands and leave it up to somebody else?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Strange, because I've known sx/so's, so/sx's, and so/sp's who have openly gloated about how they want sugar daddies and how they will only marry a financially secure man or woman (the sp last I dated in the past actually said the fact that I wasn't financially secure yet was a huge turn off to him, and he was 10 years older than me). I have never known an sp/sx or an sx/sp who felt that way, usually they look to that kind of thing with repulsion. Besides, Sp firsts generally don't feel the need to be with a rich or financially well off partner because we are secure in being independent and finding a way to survive. I'm pretty sure @lungs agrees with me here. I also don't view social lasts as being materialistic, wanting to be well known or wanting to climb the social ladder like that girl does.

If that girl really is sp/sx and her mentality is related to being sp/sx, then I'm not because I don't identify with her or that mentality at all. I'd rather cut off my leg than date someone I didn't love for financial or social gain. I'd much rather be alone.

I also think @MaviTilki is on to something when she says it's probably not even instinct related.
    Last edited by dot; 10-04-2017 at 10:12 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was so creeped out by her that I watched more videos. lol I actually think she may be a so/sx or possibly so/sp 3 after watching this video.

Like she says she wants to be a model and be known. I am leaning so/sx for her. What do you think?

I think she cares about him more than she lets on because she knows he is not the most physically attractive guy so she may distance for show by saying she is with him just for his money.

I think she is materialistic > self preserve.
    I would think a soc first would have more shame than to marry a guy only for money and go out on TV with it, and say to him "why are you dating me, because im smart? lol". Her straightforwardness is something i associate with soc last. Its social dumbness.. which is soc-last. Like I could never see her preaching soc stuff like feminism. She doesnt care about that. She seems to care about herself first-hand, right? Sp?
    She could be 3. but alot of 3s are actually not that straightforward with "I want to be famous. I want everyone to love me" which is why I thought 7 because she seems like she just doesnt care at all how "bad" she seems. If shes not a 3 she has it as her 2nd fix.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I don't think this has anything to do with instinct to be honest, I would also feel uncomfortable in the situation you mentioned. I think this has rather to do with mindset or maybe background. For example people who have a poor background might prefer marrying someone richer than them because of fincancial security (there are many cliches out there of women from poor countries marrying rich, white, somewhat unattractive men from the Western world, which might hold a little truth to them.. at least the origins). Most of my so/sx friends are very unmaterialistic people of the 'world' and are very unbound.
    And I thought 'sp' focused people were the most materialistic because they are looking for/valuing security?

But this girl might be an so-first actually.. mostly because of her 'light' vibe I think. I hate the way she moves her mouth though, botox?
    Yeah. All different kinds of types/people can like the idea of having a sugar daddy. Not type-related.
    I didnt type her sp/sx because she is using him for money. I did it because her shamelessness with soc. And I thought it was an hilarious comparison between the sp/so guy who just wants a normal traditional marriage, and shes oblivious to that and doesnt get why he cant understand its an arrangement, not a marriage or love.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jereme View Post
    Yeah. All different kinds of types/people can like the idea of having a sugar daddy. Not type-related.
    I didnt type her sp/sx because she is using him for money. I did it because her shamelessness with soc.
    Oh I think what you are talking about depends on what kind of social image she wants to have, if that is the social circle she moves in or the image she wants to have she could actually be so-first! The thing is I personally choose my position or the image, the cirlce/ group I associate with and try to mingle with these people. I personally would never do reality TV though and I would feel very ashamed if anyone saw me there (because high-quality and sophistication are important to me), but yeah it depends on the background/ values/way of thinking of the so-first to rise in a specific group I think. So-first can be super boring and up-tight with the most boring ass style if that is what they want to be and what is valued by the groups they associate with. At the same time they can be super cool and edgy af if they want to be part of that social group/movement. I think we are pretty adaptable.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That girl is not social blindspot. She knows what she's doing and she doesn't come off anything heavy like sp/sx. 3 or 7, yeah, probably 3 because she lacks head energy and 3s can get away with being cheesy about their desires depending on setting.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is slightly far-fetched

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default all his suits are torn

Frank, the new CEO had to answer to the board.
    The board was getting anxious, and the shareholders were
    on a bed, legs in air, ass-cheeks open wide
    They were about to get fucked like it was their first time.
    When one makes 20 million, ten thousand people lose.
    What keeps that one from swallowing a shotgun?

Dan, the company man, felt loyalty to the corp.
    After 16 years of service, and a family to support
    He actually started to believe
    the weaponry and chemicals were for national defense.
    'Cause Danny had a mortgage, and a boss to answer to.
    The guilty don't feel guilty, they learn not to.

Helen is living in her car, trying to feed her kids.
    She got laid off at work, and her house was repossessed.
    It's hard to think clearly when it's 38 degrees.
    Desperate people have been known to render desperate deeds.
    But when she shot that family and moved into their home,
    The paper read she suffered from dementia.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)