Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ivanka Trump

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ivanka is E3 to the max so any irrationality might be hidden or simply polished away.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could she be ESI?

What we learn from Eric Trump here is that: 1) Ivanka is the person in the White House who can tell her father "no" and 2) her installation as a formal adviser -- with a West Wing office -- might well be in reaction to the family's concerns that Trump wasn't getting the right sort of advice from "37 people that might be standing around a table at that one time who just want to appease."

Then there's the fact that Ivanka is, without question, the most popular member of the Trump family in the minds of the general public. She's also widely regarded -- and also widely mocked -- as the leveling or moderating force in her father's life and on his politics.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politi...p-white-house/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Valued , and here.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE sp/so 3w2

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Te-LIE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always seemed IEE-Fi to me, almost stereotypically *shrug*

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ivanka looks Beta to me.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ivanka Trump...ILI-Ni

the word Frederick came up in my image verification for the post...

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

oh and 1w9 sp/so for her enneagram type...

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Ivanka Trump...ILI-Ni

Please. You are not my identical.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI, married to an LSE.

Note that the relationships in her life are a huge influence on her decisions. She was happy to convert to Judaism and adopt their religious practices for the sake of Jared Kushner. She risked public animosity in going out on the stump defending her father's reputation. Note that she does this through personally vouching for his good character, as well as softening his more ideological policies. This is rather Fi-led.

At the same time, she is rather tough, in a subtle manner. Her Se-oriented father respects her, much more than he does SEI Tiffany Trump, and entrusts her with responsibility to make tough decisions. She has that steely, killer instinct he requires of people who work for him, even if he is largely oblivious to her Fi-focus.

Her writings are frequently criticised for being 'out of touch' and unaware of her privileges compared to most other people. What shows up is a common unawareness and disregard for perspectives outside her own experience, which is common for those with weak Ne.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ivanka Trump...ILI-Ni

Except that Nietzsche isn't even ILI. He's IEI. Nietzsche's writing is devoid of hard, factual content, and is largely emphatic pronouncements and assertions on the purpose of man. This is very Fe-Ti. You won't get far with Nietzsche by taking a Te-approach and taking what he says at factual, face value.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    Note that the relationships in her life are a huge influence on her decisions. She was happy to convert to Judaism and adopt their religious practices for the sake of Jared Kushner. She risked public animosity in going out on the stump defending her father's reputation. Note that she does this through personally vouching for his good character, as well as softening his more ideological policies. This is rather Fi-led.
    Not type related. The fact that she defends him might have to do with growing up with a narcissistic father, and all his children probably do the same. A lot of people let their relationships influence their decisions.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    None of the Trumps are IEI (nor EIE for that matter)...
    Most of the females seem to be Gamma SF.
    One Trump was a likely IEI. His elder, alcoholic brother who died.

As for Melania, she is clearly the submissive wife he had been looking for. His first wife was too aggressive, perhaps EIE. His second wife was less assertive, but didn't share his values. Possibly SEI, like their daughter Tiffany. Melania is just the sort of submissive who looks up to her husband's strength as a protector. Seems IEI to me.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Not type related. The fact that she defends him might have to do with growing up with a narcissistic father, and all his children probably do the same. A lot of people let their relationships influence their decisions.
    Well, you don't see the same input from Tiffany. You got some from Donald Jr. who is possibly IEE. Ivanka focused greatly on personally knowing her father as a good man. It is vouching for his character and typical of an Fi defence, where an Fe defence would be more about emphasising how amazing he is, or some other rhetoric about making people enthusiastic.

Well yes. A lot of people are primarily driven by their personal bonds and ties with others and act with their first thought in mind being to maintain the stability of their closeness to others. These are Fi-leading types because Fi takes the main priority. There are a lot of them

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just realized how sexy Ivanka is... But she's ESI and anyone who doesn't think so can suck eggz

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    Just realized how sexy Ivanka is... But she's ESI and anyone who doesn't think so can suck eggz
    Man, I do not think she is sexy. But I don't think she is ESI, either.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Man, I do not think she is sexy. But I don't think she is ESI, either.
    Well in that case...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gamma rational IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's too elegant and sophisticated for an ESI. ESIs are sarcastic bitches. Even when they aren't being bitchy, you can tell they are bitchy. It's too easy for Ivanka to be sharp mentally and precise in her word selection without being a sarcastic bitch. Sharp edges don't hold well on her. An ESI would have been more of a problem child, a black sheep. Another disqualifier for ESI is that she's made good decisions all her life...there's no messiness. ESI is more of a grotty, rash, pop out a bastard kid or two, get arrested for drunk driving, one-irrational-decision-after-another type of female or male. Rationality is her strong suit. It's also quite easy to picture an ESI telling somebody to shut the fuck up or calling them an idiot in debate....they are yielding types, afterall and incapable of sugarcoating their reason for disagreement. Ivanka is the total opposite...Compare to former member Rosewood. Rosewood was a typical nasty ESI. ESIs are quick to take things to a personal level in debate and like to keep it real emotionally. She's anything but. She's a long range strategist who helped mastermind Trump's rise to power and brings to the table a neat problem-solving skillset.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's too elegant and sophisticated for an ESI. ESIs are sarcastic bitches. Even when they aren't being bitchy, you can tell they are bitchy. It's too easy for Ivanka to be sharp mentally and precise in her word selection without being a sarcastic bitch. Sharp edges don't hold well on her. An ESI would have been more of a problem child, a black sheep. Another disqualifier for ESI is that she's made good decisions all her life...there's no messiness. ESI is more of a grotty, rash, pop out a bastard kid or two, get arrested for drunk driving, one-irrational-decision-after-another type of female or male. Rationality is her strong suit. It's also quite easy to picture an ESI telling somebody to shut the fuck up or calling them an idiot in debate....they are yielding types, afterall and incapable of sugarcoating their reason for disagreement. Ivanka is the total opposite...Compare to former member Rosewood. Rosewood was a typical nasty ESI. ESIs are quick to take things to a personal level in debate and like to keep it real emotionally. She's anything but. She's a long range strategist who helped mastermind Trump's rise to power and brings to the table a neat problem-solving skillset.
    Why would a type with 4D and have difficulty with being elegant and sophisticated? I think you're confusing ESIs with the more unstable all-or-nothing use of + seen with ILIs.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I actually meant 1w2 sp/so for her enneagram type. No idea why I wrote w9. One and Two are both daddy types. The daddy triad consists of types 1, 2 and 6. 1w2 and 2w1 are what I have called the double daddy types. Daddy types have a strong orientation towards "Father" and see-saw between defending and prosecuting the abuses of the father. I use the word father symbolically. Could be literal as in the case of Ivanka with the Donald, but also symbolic as in institutions, schools, churches, etc.

Typically, the ILIs that get typed around here, and the descriptions of ILI that circulates through here, pits ILI into the 5 range. The father orientation is entirely absent from the common perception of ILI. On the other hand, ESIs athat get typed around here, and the descriptions of ESi that circulate through here, pits ESI into daddy triad (same for INFj). ILI 1w2 is harder to spot because the double daddy orientation throws a scent in other directions. Unless and until the perception of ILI is recalibrated to different enneagram types, forget it. You'll be looking for a needle in a haystack.

It's the same thing with SEIs who aren't type 9s.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Rationality is her strong suit." - Contradicting yourself there, eh?

The rest is neo-Socionics b.s. and your perception of people whom you've typed as ESI; which removes the objective credibility of your argument. All of which shouldn't, and can't, be used when typing people.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The below clip from the apprentice is much closer to Ivanka's real kinesthetic and mind.

When she states that "I'm sort of into sabotage...sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires", she is essentially saying that "if it works, I'm into it." At 2:22, she elaborates on her cognition:

You had asked me if I believe in sabotage. And I do, if it's well calculated and if it can be used to further what you're trying to do.
    That shows she's capable of playing a ruthless hand, that she possesses a calculating mind, and that she's a total pragmatist. For her, the ends justify the means in business and I would assume politics. An ESE, for example, could never make that statement without providing us with a high-handed humanitarian qualification. She quickly grasps strategy and tactics. "That's right out of the Omarosa playbook." As it turns out, the airheaded Stephen Baldwin and ILE-Ti Piers Morgan are both duped into believing that Ivanka is on their side. This speaks to her strength of not revealing her hand without appearing to be closed off. In other words, she's mentally agile. That would lead to the inference that she's not nice just to be nice, but the characteristic applies to a context of holding an advantage and catching more bees with honey -- a pure business calculation (remember, "if it works, I"m into it....if it doesn't work, I'm not into it.")

Ivanka is also a percentages decision-maker. Of course, Piers Morgan being an ILE is the exact opposite and loves to take big gambles. In the boardroom, Ivanka criticizes Piers' plan for sabotage on the basis that it was too risky due to the fact Vinny is not a loyal minion. Therefore, Piers needed to protect the rift between him and Vinny from being exploited by either Vinny or the other team. That's an incisive calculation. Since the chance of success stood at a low percentage, it was a bad play, in Ivanka's opinion. She's got a cool and calculating business mind, never taking unnecessary risks but playing the percentages and reducing people to motivations. It's a cognition that operates under a game theory style rationality; completely at odds with ESE, ESI and INFj. As close as I can tell, she's a real life dagny taggart.

My view is reinforced by her kinesthetic. When she talks, she's just moving her lips to form words, her eyebrows rarely flash (face seems a little dead), and her smiles are scripted (moreso now that she's in the public eye and has to put on a political face). There's no feeling at all. She's like an AI robot come to life.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The below clip from the apprentice is much closer to Ivanka's real kinesthetic and mind.

When she states that "I'm sort of into sabotage...sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires", she is essentially saying that "if it works, I'm into it." At 2:22, she elaborates on her cognition:

That shows she's capable of playing a ruthless hand, that she possesses a calculating mind, and that she's a total pragmatist. For her, the ends justify the means in business and I would assume politics. An ESE, for example, could never make that statement without providing us with a high-handed humanitarian qualification. She quickly grasps strategy and tactics. "That's right out of the Omarosa playbook." As it turns out, the airheaded Stephen Baldwin and ILE-Ti Piers Morgan are both duped into believing that Ivanka is on their side. This speaks to her strength of not revealing her hand without appearing to be closed off. In other words, she's mentally agile. That would lead to the inference that she's not nice just to be nice, but the characteristic applies to a context of holding an advantage and catching more bees with honey -- a pure business calculation (remember, "if it works, I"m into it....if it doesn't work, I'm not into it.")

Ivanka is also a percentages decision-maker. Of course, Piers Morgan being an ILE is the exact opposite and loves to take big gambles. In the boardroom, Ivanka criticizes Piers' plan for sabotage on the basis that it was too risky due to the fact Vinny is not a loyal minion. Therefore, Piers needed to protect the rift between him and Vinny from being exploited by either Vinny or the other team. That's an incisive calculation. Since the chance of success stood at a low percentage, it was a bad play, in Ivanka's opinion. She's got a cool and calculating business mind, never taking unnecessary risks but playing the percentages and reducing people to motivations. It's a cognition that operates under a game theory style rationality; completely at odds with ESE, ESI and INFj. As close as I can tell, she's a real life dagny taggart.

My view is reinforced by her kinesthetic. When she talks, she's just moving her lips to form words, her eyebrows rarely flash (face seems a little dead), and her smiles are scripted (moreso now that she's in the public eye and has to put on a political face). There's no feeling at all. She's like an AI robot come to life.
    So what is your conclusion then, what type IS she?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually meant 1w2 sp/so for her enneagram type. No idea why I wrote w9. One and Two are both daddy types. The daddy triad consists of types 1, 2 and 6. 1w2 and 2w1 are what I have called the double daddy types. Daddy types have a strong orientation towards "Father" and see-saw between defending and prosecuting the abuses of the father. I use the word father symbolically. Could be literal as in the case of Ivanka with the Donald, but also symbolic as in institutions, schools, churches, etc.

Typically, the ILIs that get typed around here, and the descriptions of ILI that circulates through here, pits ILI into the 5 range. The father orientation is entirely absent from the common perception of ILI. On the other hand, ESIs athat get typed around here, and the descriptions of ESi that circulate through here, pits ESI into daddy triad (same for INFj). ILI 1w2 is harder to spot because the double daddy orientation throws a scent in other directions. Unless and until the perception of ILI is recalibrated to different enneagram types, forget it. You'll be looking for a needle in a haystack.

It's the same thing with SEIs who aren't type 9s.
    Erm... what now?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here my Typing of Ivanka Trump / and her Family

Ivanka Trump :

Myers-Briggs : INFJ-C (Calm) Estimated Profile : (I) 67,5% (N) 55% (F) 67,5% (J) 80%

Big Five/OCEAN : RCOAI

Enneagram: 9w1(sw1w2) Enneatype 9 - Level 1

Socionics : EII

-------------------------

Donald Trump (Father) :

Myers-Briggs : INFP-L (Limbic) Estimated Profile : (I) 73,75% (N) 55% (F) 55% (P) 80%

Big Five/OCEAN : RLUAI

Enneagram: 4w3(sw3w2) Enneatype 4 - Level 1

Socionics : IEI

-------------------------

Ivana Trump (Mother) :

Myers-Briggs : ENFP-C (Calm) Estimated Profile : (E) 98,75% (N) 80% (F) 92,5% (P) 61,25%

Big Five/OCEAN : SCUAI

Enneagram: 4w5(sw5w6) Enneatype 4 - Level 9

Socionics : IEE

------------------------

Jared Kushner (Husband)

Myers-Briggs : ISFP-C (Calm) Estimated Profile : (I) 73,75% (S) 55% (F) 55% (P) 73,75%

Big Five/OCEAN : RCUAN

Enneagram: 6w5(sw7w6) Enneatype 6 - Level 5

Socionics : ESI

-----------------------

Arabella Rose Kushner (Children)

Myers-Briggs : ENTJ-L (Limbic) Estimated Profile : (E) 73,75% (N) 55% (T) 67,5% (J) 67,5%

Big Five/OCEAN : SLOEI

Enneagram: 3w4(sw2w3) Enneatype 3 - Level 6

Socionics : LIE

------------------------

Theodore James Kushner (Children)

Myers-Briggs : INTP-L (Limbic) Estimated Profile : (I) 73,75% (N) 55% (T) 55% (P) 73,75%

Big Five/OCEAN : RLUEI

Enneagram: 5w4(sw6w5) Enneatype 5 - Level 4

Socionics : LII

------------------------

Joseph Frederick Kushner (Children)

Myers-Briggs : ENTP-C (Calm) Estimated Profile : (E) 86,25% (N) 67,5% (T) 67,5% (P) 86,25%

Big Five/OCEAN : SCUEI

Enneagram: 3w2(sw4w3) Enneatype 3 - Level 2

Socionics : ILE

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deleted
    Last edited by Zero11; 11-20-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pleeeease nobody shoot me.

i think both she and Jared Kushner are sei.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    pleeeease nobody shoot me.

i think both she and Jared Kushner are sei.

Ivanka is a Harmonizer. So that has to be taken into account.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mind always jumps straight to SLI when I see her. She reminds me a lot of the queen. Smooth, strategic and with a good sense of Si/Fi warmth that invites others to open up to her.

She also an impeccably clean sense of style that you almost only ever see in Si-leads.

This typing makes a lot more sense in the context that I see her father as an LIE, not a SLE like practically everyone else. Supervision seems like a good description of her relationship with her dad. Nothing about either of them jumps out to me as Beta.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI, just going by vibe and VI. Reminds me of an ESI-Fi chef I know who is sweet but in a kind of robotic way. She’s like 67 and should really retire (due to health concerns), but she’s all about making that $$$.
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12