Thread: Hi everyone!

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Hi everyone!

Hi everyone I am new here. I'm lately thinking about my type. Could you help me find my type? I filled the questionnaire from main topic. If you want my photos, I could give something in private message.

Tell me about yourself.
    Hello! I’m spontaneous and curious. I like long walks, spending time with my friends and I really love my bed (my mystery lover :3). I don’t like talking about work, people behavior (but sometimes if there are my friends I like thinking and talking about their future and how I can help them to improve their reality) and money. I love trips, hitchhiking. Sometimes I’m so lazy that world could ended in my bed, but sometimes I have some many energy, that I could infected other. My friends always describe me like a person who has a lot of new ideas, witty, intelligent but also sometimes I could be tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric. Sometimes I have a lot of second-thoughts about my choices, but also I think that I’m flexible and is easy to me to drop everything and do crazy thing. I think that one of my weakness and the same time my advantage is my sense of humor. It’s weakness because sometimes people don’t know when I’m joking, but when I look at this like an advantage - it helps me not to give up when hard time comes.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I studied law. Law is the most theoretical field and needs short, good answers. When I’ve been in fourth semester, I decided to choose employment legislation, because it’s always connected with people. Now, when all my mates from studies doing something like “aplications” to improve their laws skills, I’m working for corporation in HR department. I think that for now, this is good decision, but I don’t think that I will do this for all of my life. I see so many paths, so I would rather try everything what is connected with HR or law 😊 What I like in my work? I think, that there are so many options I can choose, but also I think that this could be some trap (because of too many options and hesitation). Also I think, that even I didn’t like studying law, this opened me to many ways which I can choose, and because of it I didn’t think that it was a total waste of my time. Sometimes I think that anything I choose, it wouldn’t be good enough.

What are your values, and why?
    I really appreciate, when people, who surrounds me, care about comfort, have good taste of music and love cooking. Also I like people who pull me out of my home and brings me to parties, other people and care about my health. Sometimes I think that I cannot make this stuff alone, even if I really try.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Nothing special. Sometimes I’m reading articles, learning english from youtubers, writing with my friends, do some physical exercise to improve my health and for be in good shape. But I would rather do exercises which are comfortable for me (f.e. some long walks), than doing hard and strict exercise and diet to get short effects.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    It hard to say about my relations. I don’t have a lot friends, maybe a few. I think that I couldn’t sense it. I don’t know when relations starts and ends, sometimes I don’t feel boundaries and I’m asking for a really private things, which aren’t propriate. Also I think that it’s very hard for me to keep the relationship. I can be too overprotective and in the same time didn’t pay attention to that. What else? I think that I have a really strong connection with my brother, he’s my friends. I like spending time with him, even we don’t speak and doing other things. I don’t remember about calling to my parents or grandma and this is only a duty for me. I like about my family and friends that I’m not feel wirdo with them, I can be 100% me. What I dislike about them? That sometimes they haven’t time for me and I’m feeling that they just forget that I am exist, also sometimes they are too honest with me and can say that I did something wrong or inappropriate.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Sensitivity, protectiveness, warmth, good sense of humor, trust.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    My boyfriend always tell me, that he appreciate me because of my strength, independence, intelligence, warmth and sense of humor. He describes this in sentence: “you have couriosity in your eyes”.
    I like in myself that I’m independent and also I can to put on a brave face even in really tough situations. Because of that, I think that nothing can destroy me.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Sometimes my friends tell me that I can’t feel other people barriers and because of it, I can hurt them.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I think that in my career I can rely on myself and doing it good, but if I have to care about my health, comfort or relations – I wanted in that fields some help.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I don’t like repeatable activities, like a work with documents. I like multitasking, when I couldn't feel bored.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    There are a lot of plans. They just show up.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would be travelling, meeting with friends or organizing parties.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I usually stay calm, even when someone react too emotionally. Sometimes I can tell with calm and cold tone, that I don’t appreciate to treat me like a “emotionally bin” (it means being too overemotional to me).

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    Sometimes, people think that if I am a girl, I probably feel lost and their should help me. That deduction is always wrong. Sometimes my face can tell other, that I am sad or disappointed and always I must explain that is my typical facial expression.

What did you do last Friday?
    Stayed at home and celebrated silence and loneliness.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I’m atheist. I believe only in hope and human possibilities, their brain, heart.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I don’t think so. It’s too much for me and I would feel too overwhelmed. I can give an advice or idea, but I don’t want to be a head of this.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    Independence. Work should improve my skills and gives me opportunities. Without it, I quickly get bored and quit this job.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Literature and english lessons.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was curious, independent and friendly kido. I usually spent all day with my friends in fun. When I came to school, I separated from my village friends, also my mother started be mentally ill and I became shy and outsider.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I like kids. They are so cute. I always think that they are small copy of their parents 😊.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would give my child a lot of independence and taught them life without Internet. I would rather give them a board games, sign up for extra classes. I just want them to think, be creative and intelligent and always rely on themselves.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I rather give up, than fight for it.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    No. I don’t like be overwhelmed with expectations.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I can’t say how often. Sometimes I really get angry, especially when I cannot find thing that I really need at that moment or I get different food than that I ordered.

Best wishes,
    dormeur.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! Take these as suggestions because i do not really type people this way. IEE, IEI, EII are some. Maybe ILE who knows. SLI could be one also.

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for answer! :3 If you have some extra questions - write it here, I'll try answer. So what way you usually type people? Films, photos or only real life?

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls send photos and videos

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not conflicting in the way you speak therefore I think you're not gamma. Like you are not speaking about different values.
    You value Ne (you are exited about possibilities), Si (you seek comfort and like your bed), and also you are sometimes hurt people feelings (Thinking), feelers really don't do that except for ENFp who is sometimes bitchy. Sometimes you speak of Fe.
    There's no slightest mention of Se which would put you out of Gamma and Beta.
    You doesn't seem Fi valuing which would put you out of Delta and Gamma quadra.
    You sometimes speak like Alpha female, like doesn't like to speak about work and money.
    I think you look and from your text behave as extroverted person.
    I think you are ILE ENTp, so Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving.

Also, my second guess would be EII, you just have that similar look in the eyes, but that look is also very similar to ILE. And you said twice about devaluing Fi and not valuing it so I think this we can rule that out.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    feelers really don't do that except for ENFp who is sometimes bitchy.
    Haha, your way of writing is very funny. But I don't think that's true about feelers not hurting others, any type can do that.
    @dormeur I think you're an ethical type and Fe valuing (creative). Perhaps IEI.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Haha, your way of writing is very funny. But I don't think that's true about feelers not hurting others, any type can do that.
    @dormeur I think you're an ethical type and Fe valuing (creative). Perhaps IEI.
    Yeah I would consider IEI, but she said plenty of things: "tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric". That's really strong thinking and feelers want to be in harmony with others and really never offend anyone. I say never because from feelers I have never heard anything like that. Not from psychonormal, educated ones. Maybe they can hurt, be tactless (gammas), but not heartless nor categoric, that's rather ego thinking.

My LIE friend always says "it's most important what others say about you because it's most objective". So here we go:
    My friends always describe me like a person who has a lot of new ideas, witty, intelligent but also sometimes I could be tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric.
    And thats essence of ILE

Technically she could be ILI there's nothing much against but I think her feeling vibe comes out of femininity which may be a bit confusing.
    Last edited by falsehope; 02-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I would consider IEI, but she said plenty of things: "tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric". That's really strong thinking and feelers want to be in harmony with others and really never offend anyone. I say never because from feelers I have never heard anything like that. Not from psychonormal, educated ones. Maybe they can hurt, be tactless (gammas), but not heartless nor categoric, that's rather ego thinking.

My LIE friend always says "it's most important what others say about you because it's most objective". So here we go:
    My friends always describe me like a person who has a lot of new ideas, witty, intelligent but also sometimes I could be tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric.
    And thats essence of ILE
    True. If you focus on those words, it's ILE... but I'm a bit skeptical about it, I typed her ethical from the vibe I got from her post.

Edit: Illusionary often look like eachother or is it just me? Like EIE/ESI - SEE/SLI - LSE/LII.... they have many similarities imo.

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope Thank you for answer! Could you tell me, where I wrote that I not valuing Fi? I want to have a big picture of this element.
    Last edited by dormeur; 02-17-2018 at 08:04 PM.

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy Huh, I really enjoy your vibes, but creative Fe isn't me :3

I often heard from my friends that I shouldn’t say something to people because that can hurt or I more focused on my words and meaning than tone of my speech so I can be describe like big-headed.

But maybe...
    ...not :>

*And if I’m thinking about “vibes” I’m not trust that at all, please give me valuable examples. If we will only focus on “vibes” we will forget about theory. I know that behavior gives us some examples to studied and then to write the theory (and this is like a circle), but writing about vibes without theory don’t sound earnestly.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Tactless, embarrassing, heartless or categoric"
    "I don’t know when relations starts and ends" Not sure if this is weak or strong Fi
    "it’s very hard for me to keep the relationship"
    "I don’t remember about calling to my parents or grandma and this is only a duty for me"
    "I like in myself that I’m independent", Fi types are usually dependant but not always
    "I can’t feel other people barriers and because of it, I can hurt them"

My second guess would be EII, third guess would be LII. You have looks of both except for eyes. You have eyes more of the ILE.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dormeur View Post
    Thank you for answer! Could you tell me, where I wrote that I not valuing Fi? I want to have a big picture of this element.
    I'm not sure I can exactly pinpoint it and I can be wrong... but I think if you want to have a big picture of functions, you need to understand each type alone, when you form a picture of each type, then you can start seeing similarities and so the functions and details of the theory. It's a long journey...

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    True. If you focus on those words, it's ILE... but I'm a bit skeptical about it, I typed her ethical from the vibe I got from her post.

Edit: Illusionary often look like eachother or is it just me? Like EIE/ESI - SEE/SLI - LSE/LII.... they have many similarities imo.
    I think she did hurt someone while she didn't meant to. If feeler offends he is well aware of it. Thinkers do it and are not aware of it.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy Huh, I really enjoy your vibes, but creative Fe isn't me :3

I often heard from my friends that I shouldn’t say something to people because that can hurt or I more focused on my words and meaning than tone of my speech so I can be describe like big-headed.

But maybe...
    ...not :>
    Oh if it's like that, then yeah Fe creative is probably not it because Fe creative types are often animated. But I wouldn't rule out ethical type.

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I'm not thinking about hurting them. It's just happened. I’m not meet people with feeling “yeah, today I hurt you”. Sometimes, after a meeting with people, my friends (whose are ethics) could tell me that I couldn’t do that or that, because it isn’t appropriate or can hurt (and I should say “sorry”). I don’t think about it when it happens. I only can describe my friends observations.

Sorry if something isn't understandable, I'm not a native english speaker.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After quick reconsidering I think you could check both ILE and LII profiles. I don't think you'd be EII anymore because I have EII wife and she's opposite in many areas, but same in some of them which are shared with LII. One of them is hidden agenda to be healthy.
    I am ENTp-Ti and my weakest point is that I am not taking care of my health enough. So far I am healthy, but I am not doing anything good except for healthy eating and exercising and not doing alcohol or drugs. My EII wife on the other hand is totally crazy about it. She visits some doctor once a week, and all tests are showing she is completely healthy but she non stop tries to find something and spends a lot of money on it. There's similar case with LIIs.

If you were LII you would be more introverted then extroverted. LIIs are usually deep introverts and need a lot of stimulation to go to the party. They like to correct login in others.

TIM
    ILE Ne
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I'm not sure I can exactly pinpoint it and I can be wrong... but I think if you want to have a big picture of functions, you need to understand each type alone, when you form a picture of each type, then you can start seeing similarities and so the functions and details of the theory. It's a long journey..."

It depends... For example: if we have Ne function, I can read a lot of that, but mechanism of this element will be different according as quadra or creative function. So if we have Ne and second function Ti, that Ne couldn’t be seemed at the first sight and more of that could be Ti, like making collections of dates, but if we more know that person, we would know that there are Ne1 (this Ti will filtered by Ne and what we could do with that data, information, collections). And it is similar when Ne dominant have Fi creative (delta). We can see Fi at first sight, but it will still filtered by Ne (some possibilities this relation, etc.).

"Edit: Illusionary often look like eachother or is it just me? Like EIE/ESI - SEE/SLI - LSE/LII.... they have many similarities imo."

And I don’t think that illusionary types look similar. It’s bullshit. I think that you thought about “Look-a-like” relations, where ILE is more like SLE (SLE has Ne3, ILE has Se3, but they have one same creative function – Ti), so ILE could behave like have “strong” Se element (but it’s fading after a while). ILE and IEI have a good intuition, but name of relation “illusion” here is only because IEI is “Look-a-like” relation with SEI (and SEI is dual of ILE). So between ILE and IEI are illusion of dual relation, illusion of their connetion.

Have a nice night :3

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that you thought about “Look-a-like” relations, where ILE is more like SLE
    Nah, I meant Illusionary.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And thats essence of ILE

Technically she could be ILI there's nothing much against but I think her feeling vibe comes out of femininity which may be a bit confusing.
    The OP said many conflicting statements about themself. Time will tell.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP, you're giving me an ethical vibe, but it's difficult to say from your description alone. Perhaps a video or even some photos of you will assist.

If you continue posting, your interactions/posts over time should reveal more.

But for now, ethical is a possibility Possibly Fe maybe Fe creative.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hi send photos pls