15 28.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the most evil quadra?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people overestimate the degree to which Se is evil. Se is used by both the people who cause atrocities AND by those who prevent them by stopping those who would commit them. It is somehow only the former that get remembered.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Some refer to me as an expert
    an expert who doesn't know his own type for sure? strange expert.

But I guess you were just ironic weren't you?

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    But I guess you were just ironic weren't you?
    Bingo

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FF7 has some good examples of the different evils:

Alpha: Professor Ghast (probably Alpha NT, but not much to go on) breeding Sephiroth and the Jenova project (Alpha tends to "open pandora's box," so to speak)

Beta: Sephiroth (IEI) becoming consumed with his conception of his "destiny" and becoming willing to destroy the world/commit genocide in order to embody his own personal ideals and reunite with his mother

Gamma: Shinra Corp. sucking the life out of the planet without regard for its consequences

Not really a great example of Delta evil there, though.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well it's kind of the archetypal flaw of Delta: thinking things are "running smoothly" in an immediate sense, while the big picture kind of crashes down on them. Think of it as the opposite of Betas, who let disregard for immediate circumstances force them to fumble in their long-term pursuits. Weak Ni vs. weak Si is what this comparison boils down to, mostly.
    yes, this is right, Gilly. My dad (LSE) sadly jokes that global warming is goddamn good thing, because it will clear some pigs like italians and half of Lithuania and it will be much warmer, warmer, warmer, awww yeahh...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've observed that there are actually two kinds of evil for each quadra. The one's I've been discussing are mostly the archetypal examples of over-usage of valued functions, but I think there is another kind of evil for each quadra, namely when they begin using their shadow side, or the methods of their opposing quadra, to acheive the goals that their values dictate.

Alpha: Abusing wealth or influence in order to pursue interests or preserve an overly opulent lifestyle

Beta: Lulling others into a false sense of security in order to overcome them or coercively promote ideals

Gamma: Using creative ingenuity and manipulation of others' innocence or carnal desires in order to accumulate wealth and influence

Delta: Using cunning and force "behind the scenes" to preserve peace or manipulate consensus

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I found the perfect example of Delta evil: the Krikkit Wars in "Life, the Universe, and Everything!"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Marie Antoinette stuff you describe is more Delta; SEI evil would be more E9ish, getting swept up in things and not stepping outside the momentum of what they are doing to realize that they are headed down the wrong path. Good example would be Jake in Avatar before he wakes the fuck up.
    I haven't seen this, but it seems plausible with their weak Ni.

Anyway, Louis retreated into a pretty little world of hedonism and creative thought, while everything around him was falling apart. That's something I associate more with SEI with their Te devaluing, than SLI. He was still willing to make very radical policy changes throughout his reign, they just came sporadically and did little good.

I think an SLI would be more willing to put in the work to change things, but react badly to the idea of completely overhauling institutions and prefer to make minor adjustments instead, so his changes may or may not be worth it in the end.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually upon second thought I realized that it falls into the second category of Alpha behavior that I proposed.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say... the most evil quadra is the opposing quadra.

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

imo Gamma and Beta values can make one pretty evil. There was something based on "war" and "structure" dichotomies around .... Gamma > warlike and organized, Beta > warlike and chaotic.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Guys, can't we all just get along and agree to disagree?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Director Abbie, is this multiple choice? If so, I wanted to vote for every single one except the one I am in.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evil... hahahhahahaa. Oh man. EVIL!
    I've observed that there are actually two kinds of evil for each quadra. The one's I've been discussing are mostly the archetypal examples of over-usage of valued functions, but I think there is another kind of evil for each quadra, namely when they begin using their shadow side, or the methods of their opposing quadra, to acheive the goals that their values dictate.

Alpha: Abusing wealth or influence in order to pursue interests or preserve an overly opulent lifestyle

Beta: Lulling others into a false sense of security in order to overcome them or coercively promote ideals

Gamma: Using creative ingenuity and manipulation of others' innocence or carnal desires in order to accumulate wealth and influence

Delta: Using cunning and force "behind the scenes" to preserve peace or manipulate consensus
    I love sephiroth. My favorite villain... of any video game. Especially when he pins that massive sword in the Shinra head to his desk. I've told my sister when I am diagnosed with cancer, the head of Tyson chicken I am finding him and putting a long sword into him pinning him to his desk in the same manner if possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clearly an ethnic cleansing of betans is called for.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat1 View Post
    Evil... hahahhahahaa. Oh man. EVIL!

I love sephiroth. My favorite villain... of any video game. Especially when he pins that massive sword in the Shinra head to his desk. I've told my sister when I am diagnosed with cancer, the head of Tyson chicken I am finding him and putting a long sword into him pinning him to his desk in the same manner if possible.
    Yeah! Love Sephiroth too. He is one of my favorite characters even though he kills another one of my favorite characters. They balance.

where is the supernatural quadra...*wonders*

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Proposition:

I will have to consolidate some but it can be done. Ya'll fuel my fire.

Category:Creatures & Spirits

A wendigo at rest.

This category includes all manner of supernatural beings excluding demons, angels and deities.

All monsters such as vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc... are descended from an Alpha, who are the progenitors of their various species. The Alphas were born of Eve, the Mother of All Monsters, a primordial entity that first walked the Earth some 10,000 years ago.

Leviathans were the first beasts created by God, they were banished to Purgatory as means of protecting creation from their hunger. It is also implied that Eve and in turn her progeny, are in some fashion descended from the leviathans. Purgatory also serves as the final resting place for the souls of monsters, however Purgatory is also home to creatures native to that plane - such as gorilla-wolves, as well as the unknown species that Eve and Eleanor Visyak belonged to.

Ghosts are created when the spirit of a person who has died remains connected to the mortal realm, because it is attached to it through unfinished business or an unwillingness to move on. If a ghost is not put to rest or cannot move on of their own accord, they will eventually become vengeful spirits or a subclass of vengeful spirits known as spectres.

Zombies are the walking dead. They are corpses that have typically been reanimated through black magic, and in one case by Death himself. Other types of zombies are "Croats" - humans infected with a demon made virus, and "mottled wretches" - humans who have had an adverse reaction to the leviathan food additive, becoming cannibalistic creatures with mottled flesh.

Reapers are the beings that work for Death, and assist spirits in moving on from the mortal realm when they die, maintaining the natural order of life and death. Reapers are typically neutral beings, however a certain segment of them have been known to go "rogue" and offer their various services for a price.

Fairies are incredibly powerful beings that come in various shapes and sizes, and originate from a realm separate to ours.

Other creatures include: the golem, a mystical creature made of clay; familiars, the shapeshifting companions of witches; amazons, a race of beings given strength and power from the goddess Harmonia; and daevas and hellhounds, creatures from Hell used by demons to do their dirty work.

Subcategories

This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
    G

L

R

V

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas want to take over the world. Betas just want to watch the world burn.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa.. I actually think this is pretty spot on.

For the record some of the people I'd deem as some of the shittest, most manipulative people I've met in my life have been Beta. (I should say ..tried to be the most manipulative people... It all seems so transparent from my standpoint..I'm shocked people actually fell for it).

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype. i am of course including the people on this forum.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype. i am of course including the people on this forum.
    You know some really werd Betas.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^ that was informative

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sure it was...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    pretty much ever beta i know is tame and vanilla compared to this dumb stereotype.
    i agree.

i am of course including the people on this forum.
    they'd like to believe they're not

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    i agree.

they'd like to believe they're not
    you should negotiate that IRL with a hardass LSI

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    you should negotiate that IRL with a hardass LSI
    you'll note the need to attach the qualifier hardass instead of writing plain lsi.

sidenote: lsis are some of the most relaxed, rational people I've ever encountered; true for the most part.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you'll note the need to attach the qualifier hardass instead of writing plain lsi.

sidenote: lsis are some of the most relaxed, rational people I've ever encountered; true for the most part.
    yeah, the qualifier comes from my picture of LSI in real life.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Betas, but I still like 'em.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, the qualifier comes from my picture of LSI in real life.
    then your picture is woefully incomplete.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

then your picture is woefully incomplete.
    wow, you mean there´s still some millions of LSI I dunnot know?
    Or are u just tryin´to say your picture of LSIs is kinda slightly more valid than mine. Cause it´s hard to tell.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, you mean there´s still some millions of LSI I dunnot know?
    Or are u just tryin´to say your picture of LSIs is kinda slightly more valid than mine. Cause it´s hard to tell.
    if what you're arguing is that the representative LSI is a hardass, then yes, my picture is more valid than yours.

if you were referring to "hardass LSIs" with the knowledge that they are not a representative sample, then our pictures aren't that different... although it'd be curious why you'd bring up such a non-rebuttal in the first place.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if what you're arguing is that the representative LSI is a hardass, then yes, my picture is more valid than yours.

if you were referring to "hardass LSIs" with the knowledge that they are not a representative sample, then our pictures aren't that different... although it'd be curious why you'd bring up such a non-rebuttal in the first place.
    Ewwe, thus spoke Xerx. What I was arguing was almost crystal clear. From my experience with Betas, I saw the most "potential for evil" in representatives of the Logical-Rational type. But carry on ... I insist. If you really want your picture of a sociotype to me more valid than mine. Yes, you can.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ewwe, thus spoke Xerx. What I was arguing was almost crystal clear. From my experience with Betas, I saw the most "potential for evil" in representatives of the Logical-Rational type. But carry on ... I insist. If you really want your picture of a sociotype to me more valid than mine. Yes, you can.
    Let's just leave it there then.

For what it's worth, I don't believe that evil is intrinsically type-related, only that evil Betas tend to stand out more because Beta functions are the most geared towards self-expression and making an impact.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm kind of worried that the less aware people here will just interpret the verdict in this thread as being exaggerated or even caricatured, to the effect of being essentially right at its core but presented in an artificially maximized contrast, when the truth is it's wrong in a much deeper sense than that.

ps. its fucking annoying when people think doing this is "wise"; morons.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the opposite one

their kind of evil annoys the most

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Delta's playing their hussle game, secretly waiting for the day when they'll come out in full force to strike terror into the hearts of the socion.
    Nah. Deltas always hide in the shadows and cripple their opponents slowly.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alpha- Chaotic Neutral
    Beta- Chaotic Evil
    Gamma- Lawful Evil
    Delta- Neutral Evil

Alphas aren't intentionally evil but everyone else is.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Si quadras

Idle hands are the devil’s tools

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast