Default Lori Painter

Ugh

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's annoying. I didn't even watch the whole thing. Some Ej maybe.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, EXXj is all i get from her.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, the voice isn't much different than those of other people who try to show a happy-get-going attitude to the world.

I didn't care for her message, myself. On the one hand I can see what she's aiming for. On the other hand many people we interact with have any number of biases and misunderstandings which could create some socio-economic issues, depending on their response to what they witness. This leads to acting in ways that the viewer would find acceptable, rather than what the actual individual finds acceptable. I've no desire to live my life according to the expectations of others.

Also, seriously, is she going to suggest that when she pees/poops and when she has sex and/or orgasms...that she's imagining herself on camera??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's not LSE; she's SEE.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    She's not LSE; she's SEE.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe she's saying that morally one ought to behave in private just as one does in public and vice versa instead of maintaining double standards. Tempted to cheat on a test or a diet or a deal? Act as if someone is watching, perhaps the "higher self" she alluded to, and behave as if your actions and their moral consequences would be known to the world. As our little buddy Kant said, "Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law." Kind of a high bar to clear, eh?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wookie, my duals don't talk like that; they have very little emotional expression when addressing the public and are all about getting to the point and express their plan/idea in an algorithmic sense.

For example:

Ask an LSE, "how would you live your life?"

Try to make sure I was doing things that were worth while, have good relationships that are healthy and not detrimental, ideally a life where I don't have to make apologies to others for the way I live it.

You see and LSE, algorithmic thinking works like this

A is the question
    from A, they will divide that to B, C, and D; but if an LSE needs to express or further broaden their point on B, they will say it when they say the point B; so it will look like A>B1; B2; C; D
    A list first; they won't go back to point B because that would be a choppy kind of thinking, kind of how I and SEE thinks and how this young lady expresses her opinions when she speaks; an LSE will go back to point B if asked to evaluate further otherwise what they have expressed in the first approach about point B is what they had to say about it.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is not SEE, though. I won't lie that I briefly considered ESI or LIE, but still, get that shit away from me.

Type aside, I don't know of many who do talk like that. Thank God.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    She is not SEE, though. I won't lie that I briefly considered ESI or LIE, but still, get that shit away from me.

Type aside, I don't know of many who do talk like that. Thank God.
    Yes she is; from the way and the order in which she expresses her sequence of thought, essentially in a choppy manner she is SEE.

You know, not all SEE are going to be attractive. There are LSE who just make me go, "what happened to you?" sometimes.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This article, although long, explains how each type thinks and approaches an answer..

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e_Styles(wiki)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This article, although long, explains how each type things and approaches an answer..

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e_Styles(wiki)
    The onus is on you to make your case so give us a brief on how you think it's applicable.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    The onus is on you to make your case so give us a brief on how you think it's applicable.
    "Statics tend towards fragmentary-analytic thinking; Dynamics tend towards associative-synthetic thinking."

"...reducing explanations to deterministic mechanisms."
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Statics tend towards fragmentary-analytic thinking; Dynamics tend towards associative-synthetic thinking."

"...reducing explanations to deterministic mechanisms."
    Now explain the pertinence of this paste-job to the typing you've assigned this woman. I note as well that you've yet to confime her.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm going to go with ESE. One who has a very annoying manner of speaking.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now explain the pertinence of this paste-job to the typing you've assigned this woman. I note as well that you've yet to confime her.
    I'm not feeling well, so I'm not really trying.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    Okay, I'm going to go with ESE.
    But don't you think from this video that she just talks about what she sees observes?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViFkO...ayer_embedded#!

Compare that to ESE swagger wagon mom. She isn't so much about leaving an impression or some plan as she is about just about having "fun" and she's a merry type so she probably doesn't need to express all of this need to love and be loved in the seriousness of the tone that that girl takes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jmy-...eature=related
    -

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not feeling well, so I'm not really trying.
    Alright then, I'll just have to risk reading your jumbled mind.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alright then, I'll just have to risk reading your jumbled mind.
    WOW, you've got me, now you get me I require interpretation.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESFJ
    not famous although

This article, although long, explains how each type thinks and approaches an answer
    this article is one of exotic fantasies and nothing more

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dont think shes so bad and i dont hear anything wrong with her voice.

what she says reminds me of something a professor i had said about ethical behavior, that a method that worked for her when she was faced with a dilemma was to imagine whatever choice she made in the newspaper headlines the next day. i could see that kind of thing being useful situationally.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ex boss had a voice like hers, it kind of grated on me... she was a Te base.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that this lady is serious quadra fi valuer, an ESE wouldn't like the idea of living transparently & not being able to act.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    I also think that this lady is serious quadra fi valuer, an ESE wouldn't like the idea of living transparently & not being able to act.
    I'm not sure I get what you're saying. I'm an Fi valuer and I hate the idea of being unselectively transparent.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.