Thread: Hillary Clinton hand signals.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Hillary Clinton hand signals.

I was skeptical before watching this, then I watched it and I'm going to flat out say there's no way she wasn't using hand signals. She rigged the debate.

Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The key to knowing that she cheated is the Nato part... when she signaled he was talking about Nato... she sat there waiting for him to finish talking and for Lester Holt to throw it back to her... but Trump would never quit going all over the place. Ten minutes later... she goes back to the point where she signaled.... that can't be random.... she's signalling.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Certainly plausible.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've thrown around the possibility that elections could be rigged. But how many people would need to be in on this who for some reason haven't squealed?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I've thrown around the possibility that elections could be rigged. But how many people would need to be in on this who for some reason haven't squealed?
    Not many tbh, just the people at the top directing employees actions.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitta View Post
    Not many tbh, just the people at the top directing employees actions.
    And the employees. Unless they use some cia mind control hypnosis techniques to get them to respond in certain ways to suggestions like hand signals ooo this is gettin good..

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    And the employees. Unless they use some cia mind control hypnosis techniques to get them to respond in certain ways to suggestions like hand signals ooo this is gettin good..
    No, that's not what I meant. From a media standpoint, if the people over the news company wants a particular theme to be used... the reporters will follow the guidelines. High up reporters and media correspondents are probably in bed with particular candidates. As far as directly rigging an election, I think it'd be quite easy. At the voting level you'd only need select participants. I mean it's pretty obvious some shady shit happened to Bernie Sanders, it's fairly obvious from the emails that the entire DNC was plotting against him.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been and will always be a game show, I don't want to sound cynical but it's all about entertainment. Trump has done a great job with the flashy and funny superhero role and Hillary's been the boring, but smart sidekick

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    That says very little at all. Responses for both parties went well over 2 minutes. The debate format is typically a rough outline, and the moderator usually uses his discretion on when or when not to interrupt.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That says very little at all. Responses for both parties went well over 2 minutes. The debate format is typically a rough outline, and the moderator usually uses his discretion on when or when not to interrupt.
    It's pretty fucking funny that youtube keeps blocking the videos for copyright infractions even though they aren't breaking any copyrights.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you think that trump wasn't allowed to get his words in, or that he never interrupted? i didn't. like what is it that her hand gestures would accomplish that she couldn't do anyway?

http://www.snopes.com/debate-secret-hand-signals/

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

did you think that trump wasn't allowed to get his words in, or that he never interrupted? i didn't. like what is it that her hand gestures would accomplish that she couldn't do anyway?
    If he was taking hand signals, who knows what else they could have had in the works. She might have known the questions in advance and was trying to hurry trump along the moment he mentioned his key phrase. I don't know exactly how they had it set up, but something was definitely not right in that sequence of events.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he was taking hand signals, who knows what else they could have had in the works. She might have known the questions in advance and was trying to hurry trump along the moment he mentioned his key phrase. I don't know exactly how they had it set up, but something was definitely not right in that sequence of events.
    you should probably add this to your theory. trump's microphone made him talk too loud.

also, the timing of the debates is terrible for trump, since his supporters will be more interested in football than in watching him: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/what-...ommentary.html

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ofc they knew the questions in advance..that is what a debate format is all about. thats why you prepare your arguments.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you should probably add this to your theory. trump's microphone made him talk too loud.

also, the timing of the debates is terrible for trump, since his supporters will be more interested in football than in watching him: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/what-...ommentary.html
    Except I don't think those are really that plausible as there is no evidence to support it.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except I don't think those are really that plausible as there is no evidence to support it.
    i'll just wait to see if trump agrees; if clinton scratching her nose is worth adding to his other complaints. it is really difficult to treat a narcissist fairly.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b024a52d2a6852

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i'll just wait to see if trump agrees; if clinton scratching her nose is worth adding to his other complaints. it is really difficult to treat a narcissist fairly.
    He probably will, he rattles his mouth quite a bit. I could post an article about how Hillary was Xenu and he'd probably write about it.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for showing us this Hitta. Of course the powers that be are busily blocking these videos, trying to hide as many as possible, but the cat is out of the bag. Oh, they put Snopes on detail. When inumbra mentions Snopes, I clicked, but there was no questions in my mind they would be calling it a "false conspiracy!" against Hillary. (Just had to check, though).

I found this below. Good work!

(I don't know if that is the one that you posted, Hitta).

Hillary is a liar and a deceiver, just like Bill. But pride goeth before the fall. She feels so powerful that here she is playing her deception games right in front of the world on camera. That woman will do anything to win. Which is why the body count.

[I am not saying Trump is a prize or any moral star.]

My husband and I watched the last bit of the debate even though we have dodged the political fray all year. What makes me sick is immediately after when they come in heavy-handed telling us what we are supposed to think and conclude about what we just saw. I hate that. I can think for myself and DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

I did not catch the hand signals while watching that bit of debate. But I did find something ODD about the pacing of the Q & A - it seemed like people were being allowed to interrupt or talk or there were subject changes at odd times. Now I see this here and it perfectly explains the anomaly I felt. Thanks.

More videos on this, not blocked, most muted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79_vCdpgFE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1aWEWvUCfU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-29-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought both candidates spoke and i heard what they have to say (they both have websites and books and have appeared on TV before). i watched Fox News after to see what they were saying. CNN generally annoys me even more than Fox (even though i'm liberal). of course the media is biased and spins things - you don't have to let them mind control you.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Watching the debate as a European:

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm well the video is blocked in my country and I'm too lazy to view it on Tor, but hand signals are something that many politicians have done before and admit to. It's certainly plausible for a politician to set up hand signals with a television crew to signal when to change topics or end a topic to make them look good. A lot of networks are biased towards one candidate over another, so to me this is kind of a given. Not really shocked or surprised by it to be honest.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Thanks for showing us this Hitta. Of course the powers that be are busily blocking these videos, trying to hide as many as possible, but the cat is out of the bag. Oh, they put Snopes on detail. When inumbra mentions Snopes, I clicked, but there was no questions in my mind they would be calling it a "false conspiracy!" against Hillary. (Just had to check, though).

I found this below. Good work!

(I don't know if that is the one that you posted, Hitta).

Hillary is a liar and a deceiver, just like Bill. But pride goeth before the fall. She feels so powerful that here she is playing her deception games right in front of the world on camera. That woman will do anything to win. Which is why the body count.

[I am not saying Trump is a prize or any moral star.]

My husband and I watched the last bit of the debate even though we have dodged the political fray all year. What makes me sick is immediately after when they come in heavy-handed telling us what we are supposed to think and conclude about what we just saw. I hate that. I can think for myself and DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

I did not catch the hand signals while watching that bit of debate. But I did find something ODD about the pacing of the Q & A - it seemed like people were being allowed to interrupt or talk or there were subject changes at odd times. Now I see this here and it perfectly explains the anomaly I felt. Thanks.

More videos on this, not blocked, most muted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79_vCdpgFE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1aWEWvUCfU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

― Anais Nin

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b024a52d2a6852
    You can tell the difference between a “normal” nose itch, and a nose touch that is from the signs of lying – the simple itch will be satisfied with rubbing or scratching, but won’t be satisfied with just a light touch, and this is what happens when the person is lying.

Once again, if the speaker is the one who displays the nose touch gesture, it means he could be lying. If it is the listener who does it, then he could simply doubt what he is hearing.

http://psychologia.co/signs-of-lying-in-body-language/
    Last night I was flipping through channels when I was trying to fall asleep and I saw some news show where the body language expert said she was actually signaling that Trump is a pinocchio (being deceptive) every time she touched her nose while he was speaking. I looked it up and it is a thing. I am sure she has had some prep on body language before the debate and it is possible she was doing it on purpose but it could have been subconscious. I just find it hard to believe she does not know about body language since her husband was said to have touched his nose while lying about Lewinski over 20 times in 4 minutes (I didn't fact check this but I read it. lol) and not touching his nose when he told the truth.

I am almost positive that she was purposely highlighting that he was being deceptive, to everyone who was watching. Her nose touching actually did signal to me that she did not believe him (when I saw Eliza's video) which is interesting because I had not seen the body language person talking about her doing it to signal Trump lying until after . I think it is a good subliminal message.

Ne-way I am sure conspiracy theorists won't accept that explanation.

*if someone has real allergies or something is giving them an itch, nose touching is not necessarily a sign of lying.

** body language is pseudo-science but since politicians know they may be evaluated on every gesture they may pay closer attention to their body language.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's more likely that Trump communicated through sniffles than Clinton through handsignals.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    It's more likely that Trump communicated through sniffles than Clinton through handsignals.
    Edit:

Nevermind, I deleted image, posted here, after someone misunderstood. If one misinterprets there are bound to be others.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-30-2016 at 10:44 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Hilary is a sneaky bitch, at least Trump is genuine. He is not so intelligent so it's obvious if he lies therefore he is not scary.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump supported Hillary on Iran during the deal when it was made. He is also on camera saying she was the only capable person to do it.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I wouldn't care that you are in love with conspiracy theories if you weren't a teacher.
    Not really. I honestly believe that while people keep secrets, for their own good, or for self-preservation or thier own power, they don't keep secrets when they get together, like in organizations. Organizations have no interests in self-preservation - only the good of other people! Also people are corrupt individually, but not organizations. They would have to conspire to do that, and conspiring is ridiculous. Power corrupts people, but not when the people get in groups. Something about the group brings out the best in everyone, and everyone becomes their ideal person becaseu of the group. The power of groups. Groups don't conspire.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Not really. I honestly believe that while people keep secrets, for their own good, or for self-preservation or thier own power, they don't keep secrets when they get together, like in organizations. Organizations have no interests in self-preservation - only the good of other people! Also people are corrupt individually, but not organizations. They would have to conspire to do that, and conspiring is ridiculous. Power corrupts people, but not when the people get in groups. Something about the group brings out the best in everyone, and everyone becomes their ideal person becaseu of the group. The power of groups. Groups don't conspire.
    Sarcasm?

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Sarcasm?
    I think the kool-aid is getting to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

my SEI cousin in a copy of Hillary; maybe we can swap them

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa If she were considered a viable presidential candidate, she'd probably beat her, so I don't think anyone would mind. She doesn't look that similar to me though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    @Maritsa If she were considered a viable presidential candidate, she'd probably beat her, so I don't think anyone would mind. She doesn't look that similar to me though.
    if you look at young hillary you'll see some similarity
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa That isn't enough to fool anyone that your cousin is actually Hilary though, unless she's also form the past and an alternate timeline.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, so you mean a Clinton cheated?

Never saw that coming

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Why there is no thread about Trump's signals?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Why there is no thread about Trump's signals?
    http://www.slate.com/topics/t/trump_...ypsewatch.html

YWIMW