Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Delta type of evil

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I dislike Delta Quadra's tendency to create moral pecking orders. They organize people around them as inferior or superior based on their perceived virtue (they often conflate "not being scary" with "socially approved" with virtue). If you are a polite, clean-shaven accountant who votes Hillary, you can do no wrong in their eyes - even if you've been convicted for insider trading and are a sexual predator.
    I work with a girl with this exact same mentality and I just find her so self righteous and hypocritical. I have a very relaxed approach to work where I try to create a friendly and warm atmosphere where everyone feels included and from day one, she’s DESPISED me for it - she hates people who don’t follow her idea of what’s normal. I’m certain she trashes me behind my back to workmates, she passively makes snide remarks which I can only pinpoint down to bitterness... she punishes people because she doesn’t like or agree with them, not because they are a piece of shit. For instance, she treats me like shit because my approach to work is calm and I refuse to compete with her and stoop to her level by passively attacking her methods, but she’ll frigging love and befriend a horrible employee whose done far worse things than I have and not care about all the crap they’ve put others through... because there’s something about them she personally likes lol. Really disrespectful and nonsensical.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delta evil in general would probably manifest in nepotism and favoritism being taken to extremes. So like the autistic inbred EII king who is untouchable and can't be removed from the throne because he's the rightful heir even though he can't count to 3 and is completely impotent, and anybody who breathes wrong around him is instantly beheaded.

In general, misuse and abuse of power by delta NFs who have made themselves untouchable due to some kind of ethical meritocratic benefits they've acquired. And the STs who propagate it because they stand to gain from it somehow too and the NFs need some people around to help them tie their shoelaces and wash the toilets, activities which they pretend to be incapable of doing because they hate them so much.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brave New World

The fact that you have to ask means you’re already there.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    “the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    ^ This is what it comes down to.

Se (values) = evil action
    Si = evil inaction

Of course, action is what is typically described as evil.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ^ This is what it comes down to.

Se (values) = evil action
    Si = evil inaction

Of course, action is what is typically described as evil.
    hmm not exactly what I meant.

the question in the OP seemed to be inquiring about "evil" delta societies, but the idea of a society working toward a common goal of any kind (whether "good" or "evil") sort of contradicts delta values since they're decentralized by nature, so instead I thought of which commonalities they might share in a preexisting "evil" society.

the idea is that delta's brand of "evil" is usually due to passivity in times of strife, in the sense that they sparsely go head-to-head with the negative forces perpetuating said strife. gamma is the quadra most likely to directly confront those negative forces, but that doesn't mean delta does nothing at all, otherwise we'd have to redefine the system and remove Te from the quadra. instead I see delta distancing themselves from those negative forces - as opposed to correcting or eradicating them - which could be interpreted as inadvertently enabling those negative forces, which is what I meant by that quote since it was inspired by dolphin's quadra progression article, lest they be pulled into the abyss.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the question in the OP seemed to be inquiring about "evil" delta societies, but the idea of a society working toward a common goal of any kind (whether "good" or "evil") sort of contradicts delta values since they're decentralized by nature, so instead I thought of which commonalities they might share in a preexisting "evil" society.

the idea is that delta's brand of evil is usually due to passivity in times of strife, in the sense that they sparsely go head-to-head with the negative forces perpetuating said strife. gamma is the quadra most likely to directly confront those negative forces, but that doesn't mean delta does nothing at all, otherwise we'd have to redefine the system and remove Te from the quadra. instead I see delta distancing themselves from those negative forces - as opposed to correcting or eradicating them - which could be interpreted as inadvertently enabling those negative forces, which is what I meant by that quote since it was inspired by dolphin's quadra progression article, lest they be pulled into the abyss.
    That's interesting and makes sense.

My original interpretation of what you said before you explained it here, was that delta NFs act in chaotic evil ways with their excuse being to "test" others' characters and then label those who do nothing about it as "proven" to be evil through lack of action and elevate themselves morally above others in a self-fulfilling prophecy way. Anyway that's my past experience with some delta NFs. Like they set up morality straw men.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the idea is that delta's brand of "evil" is usually due to passivity in times of strife, in the sense that they sparsely go head-to-head with the negative forces perpetuating said strife. gamma is the quadra most likely to directly confront those negative forces, but that doesn't mean delta does nothing at all, otherwise we'd have to redefine the system and remove Te from the quadra. instead I see delta distancing themselves from those negative forces - as opposed to correcting or eradicating them - which could be interpreted as inadvertently enabling those negative forces, which is what I meant by that quote since it was inspired by dolphin's quadra progression article, lest they be pulled into the abyss.
    That's essentially what I meant (esp the bolded part).

However, I would say Betas are more likely to directly confront "evil" forces, since Gammas are also decentralized and/or pragmatic. Associating Te with taking action is incorrect IMO.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hotelambush just never wants to admit he's wrong or that he went too far with making assumptions

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That's essentially what I meant (esp the bolded part).

However, I would say Betas are more likely to directly confront "evil" forces, since Gammas are also decentralized and/or pragmatic. Associating Te with taking action is incorrect IMO.
    Yes. I'm sure Beta is the most aggressive in terms of installing as well as taking down injustice. That way, Beta is fairly hypocritical since they perpetuate the cycle. But they are aware of the public/common implication. >>>> when confronting evil. Gamma won't do shit unless it threatens their property or the expansion of it. Then they spit fire.

An example of + going about it: The very handsome baby boy very rigid toxic masculinity type of LSI in my performance course used to go on long robotic sermons and analyses why this should be done that way in front of the entire class. He corrected the professors and basically functioned as one himself, shut down everything that was not coherent with university guidelines and his own overeducated view of things, maaaan he gave zero fucks. The entire bunch of people was completely docile and silent which I thought was eerie and not right myself. In a way, he was condescending enough to replace evil deeds with his own authority. I think that's how Beta —paired with unhealthy enneagram 1— works, it's either them or me who's the top dog doing what one simply has to do.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    The very handsome baby boy very rigid toxic masculinity type of LSI in my performance course used to go on long robotic sermons and analyses why this should be done that way in front of the entire class. He corrected the professors and basically functioned as one himself, shut down everything that was not coherent with university guidelines and his own overeducated view of things, maaaan he gave zero fucks. The entire bunch of people was completely docile and silent which I thought was eerie and not right myself. In a way, he was condescending enough to replace evil deeds with his own authority. I think that's how Beta —paired with unhealthy enneagram 1— works, it's either them or me who's the top dog doing what one simply has to do.
    Did you end up doing anything about it?

I mean if you complain, but then don't do anything to alleviate issues... then isn't that equally hypocritical.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Clipped wings complex and aristocratic traits would be the areas of Deltas wrong doings. I also think the perception of good/wrong is related to your our personal or quadra values. F.e. aristocratic rights can hurt/offend gammas sense of equality/democracy.

In short:
    SLI can ignore you/push you away and dont give a damn if you interfere with his well being or fail to motivate him.
    LSE can be mouthy and looking too much for having a profit.
    IEE can be sycophantic and hoaxing( for experimental purposes only).
    EII can become manipulative, paranoid>neurotic and prideful.
    Humm that one was good, can you write one about gammas in the gamma subforum maybe? (:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it needs to look in superego, first of all

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    SLI can ignore you/push you away and dont give a damn if you interfere with his well being or fail to motivate him.
    LSE can be mouthy and looking too much for having a profit.
    mouthy - any extravert
    looking too much for having a profit - LSE generally think how to do things better. Se valued seek for material profit

Ni - bad strategic thinking, surface thinking
    Fe - low control of bad emotions expression, may look indifferent to people

> IEE can be sycophantic and hoaxing ( for experimental purposes only).
    EII can become manipulative, paranoid>neurotic and prideful.

sycophantic - any F
    hoaxing - not much specific to this type
    manipulative - any F
    paranoid, prideful - more about S types as relates to weak Ne, as incorrect understanding of probable and traits/situation in general

Ti - informal relations lead to corruption of duties and conformism based on sympathies, not much reasonable
    Se - insufficient interest to material needs and their protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12