Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (aimie)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (aimie)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Instructions:
    -
    Tell me about yourself
    I'm new here... Joined mostly for doing a type thread, I'm a girl. I have been reading about socionics these days and I really would like to know my type for sure.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I'm still in highschool but I would like to study psychology.
    What are your values, and why?
    Sincerity, I can't tolerate it when I see someone lying when I clearly see their motives, I might not tell them but it bothers me a lot. I value my freedom, I hate it when people force me to do things or when they try to restrict me. Also helping people, if I don't do something to anyone that I consider helpful (mostly I'm a listner) I will feel that something is missing. Forgivness and accepting people as they are.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I go to school, go back home and try my best to finish homeworks quickly to surf the internet. I usually try to read about and study cognitive psychology, socionics. I sometimes read mangas. I'm very interested in japanese culture. Twice a week or so I meet a friend of mine with whom I keep talking to about psychology and people mostly. I try to translate valuable information to my native language.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Mutual help, sincerity, understanding and trust in both of them. From my past relationships (friendship or romance) I noticed I become sad when I see signs of indifference in someone close to me and it annoys people sometimes even though I try to hide it, so I would really like to find someone who isn't bothered with that. I also feel like I need someone "solid" as I'm too freaking sensitive to everything, I also look for someone comfortable to be around, relaxing and forgiven.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    My parents who quickly jumped to the conclusion that I'm bad because I was hanging out around some people they consider bad. I don't encounter many conflicts but almost all are from my parents who are a bit controlling.
    How would your friends describe you?
    Many of my friends have mentioned that I'm shy, quirky, sensitive and fragile, polite, calm and friendly, doesn't talk much but when it's a topic I'm interested it's hard to stop me from talking and getting excited.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Too sensitive, disorganized. Hm I don't get much critisim... but majority criticize me for being disorganized and forgetful.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I have no idea.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Homeworks, daily chores... I enjoy so much talking with friends and getting to know different people. I enjoy reading books (especially self-help ones). I enjoy finding great music and trying to guess the meaning out of some lyrics.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    Ah I want to visit different countries, I want to become a neuropsychologist, I want to find effective ways to help depressed people, I want to meet again someone very close to my heart.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Meet new people and try to help them. Create groups of people where we talk about our shared interests. Study more about psychology (lol it's everything in my mind these days but in the future it will probably change). Find more things to get interested in.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Hm I tend to grativate towards people who look cold or arrogant to majority. I find it so great when someone like that open up to me, people like that are often very sincere. I get annoyed by people who jump quickly to conclusions about people and not give them a second chance, without even getting to know them that well. From where I live, many people appreciate it and like people like that but for me it's awful.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    Hm I don't usually do that.
    I don't like doing daily chores. I feel like they take a lot of time. Once in a while, when I feel like doing them, I do them perfectly.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Serious and polite I guess... but It depends on the stranger, there are people I see for the first time and can behave very naturally, friendly with, while there are others I have difficulty talking to or even smiling with them and they usually get the impression that I'm unemotional.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I feel stressed in conflict situations and I usually try to smooth things. I tend to attack back if I know they're wrong and If someone insults me and especially my abilities, I will get angry but people usually laugh at me and don't take me seriously.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    -
    What did you do last Friday?
    Internet whole day. Watched a series, translated some music, read a book...
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Part 2
    -
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Helping a friend who was going through a lot of problems.
    What is something you regret?
    Saying words that hurted people.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    -
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    My type haha. Other than that, lately I'm suffering to study and I lack motivation. I'm afraid time is going quicker than I thought and the train will pass me. I'm also searching for someone who I could talk to about my interests because the people I used to talk left, my life is becoming duller than I thought and I need some change and I know what to do but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I'm quite religious because I find so much wisdom and truth in our holy book. There was a time when I had doubts about it and I felt lost without god, but after few months I realised I'm very comfortable following his words. If I was not religious, I will feel like my life is all in vain, I work for the afterlife.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I'm not interested in politics.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    -
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    -
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    English because I was good at it lol and nuclear physics because it's so interesting.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I'm a responsible person and like people to be responsible too. Though a friend of me told me that she cannot depend on me and that surprised me. She told me later that it's because I'm forgetful.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    -
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    From what my family told me, I was always cheerful, smiling and happy with people I know. But with strangers I was very quiet and serious, I also used to fear people a lot, once my teacher in kindergarten called my parents because she thought I couldn't talk. My family now are surprised because I don't appear that happy anymore. I was defintely more spantaneous and playful as a kid, now I only show that side of me to people I feel comfortable with.
    What was your high school experience like?
    It's good, better than middle school, I found great friends and we all appreciate each other. In middle school, it was very shitty, from people to teachers, but it all changed in highschool, people there were smart and thoughtful more than I expected.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Meeting a person that changed me, he made me appreciate myself more, now I feel more confident than ever thanks to him. He was the only person who really had an effect on me even though he didn't intend to do that lol.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    I don't how to behave with them and they seem to always run away from me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really want to make a video but thanks for the suggestion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aimie View Post
    I don't really want to make a video
    then, it's better to use tests

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    then, it's better to use tests
    I did and I always get EII. But I didn't even reach 20, so it's difficult to type myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aimie View Post
    I did and I always get EII. But I didn't even reach 20, so it's difficult to type myself.
    It's better than questionnaires, anyway, as tests are just more formalized ones.
    I'd say 16 years is the border of good self-understanding when you may type yourself.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@aimie you seem to value helping people a lot, or being useful to them in some way. This seems like fi/te valuing to me, more specifically Delta quadra, which is all about caring for and nurturing. You also seem kind of introverted, (maybe 60% sure), so maybe look into Delta introvert. (SLI and EII). The ethical/logical, sensing/intuition doesnt really seem to be clear enough for me to judge.

Like @Sol said, its better to make a video and just talk about some subject (or just answer the questionaire again) for at least 10 minutes, so we get a good impression of your mannerisms. Usually I can judge people better that way, since nonverbal communication is quite infallible, as opposed to written words, where we have to fill in our own intonation and nuance.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome Ethical type! EII is not a bad idea. Maybe enneagram 2?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @aimie you seem to value helping people a lot, or being useful to them in some way. This seems like fi/te valuing to me, more specifically Delta quadra, which is all about caring for and nurturing. You also seem kind of introverted, (maybe 60% sure), so maybe look into Delta introvert. (SLI and EII). The ethical/logical, sensing/intuition doesnt really seem to be clear enough for me to judge.

Like @Sol said, its better to make a video and just talk about some subject (or just answer the questionaire again) for at least 10 minutes, so we get a good impression of your mannerisms. Usually I can judge people better that way, since nonverbal communication is quite infallible, as opposed to written words, where we have to fill in our own intonation and nuance.
    Thanks. I related to Delta quadra, I also got along better with Delta and Alpha more than Beta and Gamma and I'm more of an NF than an ST. And yes, video would be helpful but I'm not sure I can make one. For the introversion/extroversion, it's hard to know... the function that is very expressed is Fi for me I guess (maybe also Fe in some way, though I can tell it's not conscious) but I don't know if it's dominant or creative.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hello and welcome Ethical type! EII is not a bad idea. Maybe enneagram 2?
    Hello! I have started considering enneagram 2 not too long ago x) I always thought I was enneagram 9 or 6. Though I didn't read much about enneagram (unlike socionics), but I will probably do someday.