Thread: type this person

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default type this person

I love people who are physically laid-back but emotionally intense, with little to no self-restrictions and a keen eye for relevancy. i also need a lot of alone time or I'll separate from myself to get some space. I'll do something when I feel like it. I do things on emotional impulse and don't like to follow a schedule, I mean why do you need it? my body and mental states rules my life. I have a morbid curious mind. I think Socionics is interesting, but to study a theory you need to agree on what phenomena you're observing. I need to be around people who are enthusiastic about doing work. Sometimes I don't like to do work alone. I have a pretty good idea about what I want to accomplish in the future. I really miss people sometimes.

I look for lines of reasoning and sometimes people's reasoning is a little off, in which case I just point it out to them.

I have good taste in clothing and I can cook too.

Duality or inter type relations is based on energy I feel and pace. I can easily tell who the winner will be in a competition and I usually point it out.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI is my first choice, SEI is my second. Don't really see him as anything else.

I love people who are physically laid-back but emotionally intense with little to no self-restrictions

Valued + perhaps?

and a keen eye for relevancy.

Relevancy in terms of what?

i also need a lot of alone time or I'll separate from myself to get some space.

Introversion

I'll do something when I feel like it. I do things on emotional impulse and don't like to follow a schedule, I mean why do you need it?

Irrational

my body and mental states rules my life.

base most likely

I have a morbid curious mind. I think Socionics is interesting,

seeking perhaps?

but to study a theory you need to agree on what phenomena you're observing.

Ha, ha, so true. I think this suggests SLI is more likely than SEI.

I need to be around people who are enthusiastic about doing work.

The enthusiastic about doing work, suggests delta values and IEE dual seeking

Sometimes I don't like to do work alone.

Most people are like this, I think.

I have a pretty good idea about what I want to accomplish in the future.

I think this suggests Delta ST over Alpha SF

I really miss people sometimes.

That sounds more SEI like than SLI like, but most people are like this to some extent.

I look for lines of reasoning and sometimes people's reasoning is a little off, in which case I just point it out to them.

Consistent with creative in SLI

Strong

Duality or inter type relations is based on energy I feel and pace. I can easily tell who the winner will be in a competition and I usually point it out.

I get an impression of strong from that. SLI has strong but its not valued like is.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Good choice with the Fe...
    Good catch with Introversion...
    Good catch with irrationality...

Relevance in terms of information as it may be used for practical/logical reasoning.

Why Si?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Found it
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Found it
    that doesn't indicate Si ego; Si in the third spot looks like that also.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ISFp, 'The Mediator'. Lookalike relations with me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    ISFp, 'The Mediator'. Lookalike relations with me.
    IEI. You forgot that the person uses Ti in an Ni sense of the word.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Hmm... IMO Beta > ESE > Gamma SF > SEI/SLI ... - in conscious dressing I mean. So I don't know. I'd put that rather on Se/Ni > Si/Ne.
    What key pieces of info divide SiFe from NiFe?
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    You answered yourself.

I would like to know how a lack of these or the search/need of these functions manifest in how they communicate to others.

IEI would talk about how they choose to do relatively little to interact with the outside world -but SEI show this too so this info is redunant/irrelevant. One show it, the other one talks about it. Will use Ne by saying.."not yet, I will stick with this for now, yet" (latent processes)

SEI say that in a new group of people they don't show any Unique qualities but stand and observe others....in which case others may see them or think of them as self important and arrogant/full of themselves, when all they are doing is looking for those individuals who are praising them for their unique skills...who see their potential. In trying to look like an average person, as Sarinana pointed out, they seem the opposite to others.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-17-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    -