TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Arrow Type Ghost

-
    Last edited by maniac; 05-15-2017 at 02:37 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I read it. My first impression is Introvert in the enneagram Head Triad, maybe 6w5. Also some Gamma values.

I've always thought you VI'd as an LII (because you look similar to my LII sister), but I'm probably mistakenly conflating your and her looks of deep depression and sadness. Your interest in art and music, your values (all or nothing, desire for realness and openness), and your inclination to consider the negative and be distrustful, all point toward ESI.

For example, compare your words here:

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    What I have disliked about friends: not willing to do new things, too anxious and scared, too strong morals, not open about sex, too private, not consistent, shallow
    What I have liked about friends: twisted and funny humour, chemistry, taking me with them to stuff, emotionally supporting me, keeping secrets, honesty
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Chemistry. People who I can be myself with and have the same sense of humor and are not afraid of the dark side. >=D I want them to like to have fun, like partying, and be open to things/experiences.

to this description by an ESI of her ideal partner:

“He is fashionable, compulsorily neat and undoubtedly slender. He’s very polite, flexible, he’s attentive to me and to others. He doesn’t feel envy and he doesn’t lie. He’s not selfish. He has an opinion about everything. He goes with me to the theater, cinema, to art exhibitions, to concerts. He loves long walks and journeys, tourist trips. He shows much, he says everything that will come to his mind. He helps me in the house”.

Disclaimer: "Adam types everyone as either ESI or IEI."
    < So see if LII fits better.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-13-2017 at 04:49 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I read it. My first impression is Introvert in the enneagram Head Triad, maybe 6w5. Also some Gamma values.
    Never gotten 6w5 before. I have 6w7 as my second fix, but I'm a core 4w3

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you thought about EIE?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iei-ni

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound E4 SEI... Btw beautiful avatar.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How the fuck you are emphatic lol ? You constantly mentioning your relationships makes you Fi lead, imo. More negativity than naivity which points more to ESI direction.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    How the fuck you are emphatic lol ? You constantly mentioning your relationships makes you Fi lead, imo. More negativty than naivity which more to ESI direction.
    Um, how the fuck am I not? I don't know how you can come to this conclusion because you don't know me and have never talked to me. But I'd love to hear you make a fool out of yourself trying to explain.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I've always thought you VI'd as an LII (because you look similar to my LII sister), but I'm probably mistakenly conflating your and her looks of deep depression and sadness. Your interest in art and music, your values (all or nothing, desire for realness and openness), and your inclination to consider the negative and be distrustful, all point toward ESI.

For example, compare your words here:

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    What I have disliked about friends: not willing to do new things, too anxious and scared, too strong morals, not open about sex, too private, not consistent, shallow
    What I have liked about friends: twisted and funny humour, chemistry, taking me with them to stuff, emotionally supporting me, keeping secrets, honesty
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Chemistry. People who I can be myself with and have the same sense of humor and are not afraid of the dark side. >=D I want them to like to have fun, like partying, and be open to things/experiences.

to this description by an ESI of her ideal partner:

“He is fashionable, compulsorily neat and undoubtedly slender. He’s very polite, flexible, he’s attentive to me and to others. He doesn’t feel envy and he doesn’t lie. He’s not selfish. He has an opinion about everything. He goes with me to the theater, cinema, to art exhibitions, to concerts. He loves long walks and journeys, tourist trips. He shows much, he says everything that will come to his mind. He helps me in the house”.

Disclaimer: "Adam types everyone as either ESI or IEI."
    < So see if LII fits better.
    About the partner description: I really don't like compulsorily neat. I don't care about politeness. Attentive to me AND OTHERS? No, just me, thanks. "doesnt feel envy", mm I said I liked when they're jealous. "doesn't lie", obviously. I think art exhibitions are boring. The rest I don't really care about. You have quoted what I look for in friends. This is my partner answer:

For partners chemistry and passion is the most important thing. Im usually attracted to men who doesn’t wear their heart on their sleeve, and are protective of their feelings. I see it like a challenge to loosen the belt around their heart, and when I succeed they are mine forever. Not really, but it makes me feel really special when they’re willing to be vulnerable with me and only me. I want to get under their skin and I like damaged people.
    I’m an all or nothing person. Either I’m obsessed with you or I’m not feeling it. I can move too fast, even if Im not verbally moving fast it's obvious in my presence that I'm vomiting all of me, over you, if that makes sense haha. So i try to avoid my crushes.
    If I can tell you like me and you dont take initiative in any kind of way it turns me off, I want to deal with a confident person who is not afraid to be turned down.
    I like when people get jealous and possessive/protective of me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phantombride View Post
    Have you thought about EIE?
    I can't be an extrovert. My energy levels are extremely low and I can't be around people too long.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I concur with @Adam Strange on this one, and yeah I know I am notorious for this by now, but I also think you are ESI.

Adam has made some good points in his comment. I'd just like to add that Fe Ignoring and Fe PoLR or Seeking can "look" very similar in V.I.

Both Fe Ignoring (= IxFj) and 1D Fe (=IxTx) don't show too much Fe often times. IxFj people "suppress" Fe expression to some extent (esp. in many photos), whereas IxTx simply doesn't have enough Fe to "show". And if they try to "show" it, it typically looks awkward and stifled. The Fi subtype of Fi lead can look especially stern, unless there are certain Enneagram fixations that make them more likely to use their Fe to avoid "harshness" (more applicable to ESIs specifically) or seeming "too serious", like it is the case with Type 9s or certain SX first individuals who are concerned with looking sexually appealing and "inviting".
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Aren't you relying too much on VI?

How the fuck you are emphatic lol ? You constantly mentioning your relationships makes you Fi lead, imo. More negativity than naivity which points more to ESI direction.
    Sorry but I'll have to stress this... talking about relationships don't necessarily make you a Fi type.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I can't be an extrovert. My energy levels are extremely low and I can't be around people too long.
    Classic extrovert extrotim in socionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Sorry but I'll have to stress this... talking about relationships don't necessarily make you a Fi type.

It can refer to high SX

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Classic extrovert extrotim in socionics.
    Then can someone explain what an "extrotim" is? Because it's so unclear.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Then can someone explain what an "extrotim" is? Because it's so unclear.
    From Augusta's Dual Nature of Man:

Extroversion - Introversion

Extroverts from introverts are not only their mental properties, but also externally. In an extrovert is always active right hemisphere. This can be seen on the face and eyes. More than half of the developed faces extroverts, as a rule, the left half of the face and left eye, the introvert - right side of face and right eye. When we talk to the person, usually chained the attention of the active eye, that is, not so much looking at all the person's face as the active eye.
    The active side of the face often appears and is narrower and longer, active eye - a large and seemingly more meaningful. But in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction in type eyes to the error is particularly easy to produce eye-schizothyme extroverts, because when they look at a fixed object such as a camera lens or other person - they are expanding their passive static, that is - the right eye. In general, these external differences should be viewed only as a trend - there is a very deceptive person.Persons extroverts are more mobile, less constrained by them shows that a person can command and demand. In particular introvert quiet different forehead. Sometimes it seems that they follow the world of the third eye. Interestingly, the warmest, coldest, and how, individuals - in introverts. Warmest in the sensory-ethical introvert and Intuitive-ethical introvert, cold - in the ethical-sensory introvert and Ethical-intuitive introvert.
    What we believe the main or one of the main mental qualities of extrovert? Propensity to change the outer world in favor of the subject. Tendency to worry about the subjects and objects, changing their relationship, as opposed to introvert tendencies to change subjects and objects in favor or in favor of relations between them. In an extrovert relationships between people in relation to the people themselves - Secondary: the relationship must be what people want. In the introvert, on the contrary, no relationship should be adapted to people and people to the relationship, if there were contradictions, must change people or their behavior, not attitude.
    We can say that for an extrovert constant in the outer world are the subjects and objects. For the introvert this constant is the relationship between subjects and objects, and the resulting sense of these relationships. People - a social being. And as it is formed of two parts: the active psychophysical I (a man - it is an object) and their relationships with people and other objects (a man - it's his attitude.) Extraversion - introversion of consciousness to one of them give priority to, and it becomes a cause of the second part. Extrovert give priority to psychophysical "I" of man, an introvert - relations. Extrovert sure that the "quality of an object" is always quality. That is to say that the attitudes and feelings to the world around him are determined by the value of his personal qualities, or its activity, and because in many ways these qualities is trying to improve. Introvert, on the contrary, I am sure that his personality will be judged based on relationships with others, depending on what feelings in others it causes. Introvert in his own eyes is worth as much as are his relations, so that all their conscious powers he tries to improve these relations, tries to be accommodating, avoiding quarrels. The sum of all relationships, feelings can be called the psychological field, and say that introvert primarily concerned about the quality of the psychological field, as well as the psychological field of other people.
    For the extrovert social relations - a consequence and a sign of social value, quality facility. Ordinary course of his thoughts: each entity can improve their relationships with others and to call to his positive feelings of self-improvement method. If the subject in society is a modest place, so it lacks some socially valued qualities.
    For the introvert, the basis of the material world is the relationship. Quality-of man as an object - is a consequence and a sign of social quality, value and its relationship of those feelings, which he calls other people. His train of thought: everyone can increase their value in the eyes of society, improving their relationships with others. If the subject is not noticed and is not valued - so, not enough has established the right attitude.
    In light of these considerations it becomes clear that a common definition now that the man - this is, above all, his attitude is progressive in the mouth of an extrovert, which in this case will not forget that society - not only people but also relationships. At the time, as in the mouth of an introvert, who are so inclined to exaggerate the role of relationships and underestimated the object, this definition becomes dangerous, inclines to undercount the qualities of human personality. From this mistaken idea that there is no one is irreplaceable, that every man is only a cog, that person needs to be changed as soon as he breaks the harmony of the psychological field - unable or unwilling to adapt. Opposite the bend, which can make and do extroverts - the assertion that there is no essential relationship, any relationship that does not fit the personality and individuality, can be replaced. Person as the individual need and the confidence that he enjoys the respect and the right to be oneself, and confidence in the constancy of desirable relations with the environment, stability in life.
    For an extrovert object orientation in the external world are the surrounding objects and subjects. Therefore, they have certain rights concerning the inviolability: the other object has a right to be what he wants. If it prevents me, I change the relationship with him, but not the object itself.
    This is because for an extrovert objects and subjects - the fulcrum of consciousness. Arbitrarily modify these objects - is to lose a foothold. In this crumbling world that threatens the collapse of consciousness. This is the same that cut the branch on which you sit. Because of this, all extroverts painfully react to different "re-typing" change the subject against his will. Each extrovert and so sure that everyone wants to self-improvement. And every extrovert feel it my duty to help in this voluntary self-help everybody else. Object orientation in the external world for an introvert is the relationship and feelings of others. Therefore, on the one hand, they are very attentive to them, but on the other - are sure that everything in this area tend to the same goal, and therefore, as much as they can help other people to build those relationships.
    Everyone is different some concern extrovert feelings, a certain activity, something that drives him to act in situations in which only the introvert is watching. Observes, creating the impression of immersion in himself. It is important to understand that the focus introvert - is not an immersion, and the ratio of the outer world. That is, the observation of relationships between subjects and objects, which he - in contrast to the extrovert - will not and can not violate. If an introvert in his "immersion" of something thinking, it is not about the problems of his inner life and the problems of relationships with other actors and objects. Impression of a "self-absorbed" - the result of the fact that any relationship to the outside world as people perceive their feelings.
    For all these reasons, in cooperation with the extrovert introvert extrovert dualu gives a sense of confidence as an object with certain qualities. Introvert his dualu - a real knowledge of what kind of feelings for him nourish others, and, if needed, and how these feelings change.
    As we have already spoken, extrovert, adjusting to the real subjects, objects, and their different manifestations, or to what is in them or with them going, produces acceptable for these subjects and objects of the relationship. Thus extrovert - the creator of new relations and new feelings about logical and illogical, unethical and ethical, aesthetic and unaesthetic, timely and untimely . Thanks to the creativity of an introvert, there are subjects that differ new properties and facilities, new designs, new kinds of emotional and internal agitation, qualitatively new methods of work . The creative element is the second element of the IM, for example, for it is while for it is .
    Qualitatively, the new design appears only in the mind introvert. Therefore, the most advanced in terms of news ideas among the known Soviet aircraft was Roberto Bartini - logical and intuitive introvert (). But to be creators of a qualitatively new social relations can only be extroverts, however, and had all the classics of Marxism. But the creator of a new type of state (the object) is an introvert, for example, Thomas More ().
    When you need something to reproduce the existing models, that is to reproduce what has already been invented, or where something was - just the opposite. If the inventor of a brand new product is the introvert, the organizer of its production to an existing instance - only an extrovert. Here, the first IM element manifests itself.
    The production company is a manufacturer of products and systems, staff working in it people. Type of manager's personality defines the relationship of these two aspects of reality. Extrovert personality types are the main aim to see the expansion and development of production, increase output. Collective and its interests should be subject to this goal. This plant is productive in the need for rapid development of the industry in search of internal production reserves. Introverted personality types are the main aim to see the improvement of relations both within the team and between staff and management. With this setting, plans surpassed only insofar as it is necessary for the team. This plant is productive in the uniform of the industry, when coming to the fore the problem of stabilizing the team, ensuring the sustainability of each of its members. This setup helps to stabilize and society. Just do not forget the fact that each type of MI manifests itself with its own way: we here give only a general line of extraversion-introversion.
    Extrovert likes an active life. About him we may say that he, showing initiative, always to some extent "climbs on stage." But the climb is not so much to see him much to see and assess yourself more "objects". He was happy to assess and raises others. Introvert does not present himself or so more than others. Others he did not notice. Evaluates only on how they activate it to their attention and improve the overall psychological climate, do not interfere. And quite honestly says that the leadership does not work on it. But if it is put forward - can not give up, do not feel the right. And taking a position, it remains so for many years, feels indispensable. Extrovert and can leave himself an extrovert can be removed for any errors. Introvert in a planned economy does not error, because the plan as the ratio is always in trouble, never razminetsya. No relations violates anyone's feelings are not annoying, its passivity and indecision can always be explained by objective factors. To anyone who is active it looks like in dealing with self-promotion. After all, at heart, he also tends to be more active, but take the initiative, while from him that in each case is not required, it can not. Afraid to be out of place active. And this is called "inappropriate activity" audacity or stupidity, already determined by the type of MI person.
    Extroverted works to become more valuable and necessary to society, to be of higher quality object, if you can - irreplaceable (because he constantly questions the good feelings of the people), and for the opportunity to take the initiative, which is also nothing else than just a way to induce positive feelings other.
    Introvert acts only out of necessity, carrying out duties and responsibilities. In order to not go to someone the way, do not spoil their relationship with humans. And by all means - to stay on everyone's mind. Because if he would not mind him will not require the activity, confined to his duties, he will be out of business. It is often said that the introvert allegedly operates only in order to be left alone. This visibility. He does not want it. And why can not refuse any executive position, though, and sees that the work fails, there is a fear that after his "left alone" will not notice, it will be useless. This creates an unhealthy self-absorption and monopolistic tendencies by all means, by hook or by crook, to stay "in power". Even if it undermines the health. Fear of becoming invisible stronger than common sense.
    Extroverts do not like debt and obligations, love - responsibility. For everything that's going around, they feel a responsibility, which activates them, forcing them to act. Accept responsibility for the work of people and for all that you want. Responsibility is understood as a privilege. But the notion of duty, responsibility for them are associated with violence. Introverts, on the contrary, do not like responsibility, like responsibilities. I am pleased to do what is their duty and responsibility that allows you to be active and struggling to get away from what's called responsibility. The word "responsibility" to them like sentence, punishment.
    Exactly the same extent as an introvert avoids excessive activity, extrovert avoids unnecessary feelings show, that is, their attitudes to different objects and subjects. Because it is afraid to be an extrovert and immodest to interfere with other feelings, introvert - its activity. This they consider bad taste faux pas.
    For psychological comfort to surround yourself with extrovert-oriented relationships introverted, that is, people who can be with other people's feelings. Introvert feels the same need to be surrounded by knowing how to notice and evaluate the people themselves and their extroverted activity.
    The company pays attention to the extrovert of others, trying to rouse them, happy when people like this. If no one is paying attention, bored. Introvert, on the contrary, draws attention to itself. He was bored, if no one on notice.
    By seclusion more often introverted tendencies. But this is not a good life, but only in cases where they feel unwanted and unnecessary when they are no one pays attention to them as desired. In total, we has 8 types of introverts. Undoubtedly, each of them to the attention to some other aspect of the manifestation of their personality. One must attend to his work, the other - his emotions, ability or will. In a calm and happy only when others notice and say exactly that he needs.
    Extroverts also need such attention. Only to the other - to his senses. He needs a belief in voluntarism of his feelings. In fact, he cares about other people that he loves them, correctly assesses that he is not selfish, etc.
    Briefly the difference between all extroverts and introverts can all be defined in this way. Extroverts in relation to the world are constructive, active and have a strong need to achieve goals. Introverts, even when they are very active, probably get away and failures. If an extrovert constantly unhappy that did not even something that could be done, the introvert feel bad if you did something that was later proved to be unnecessary. He is afraid of being an upstart in the eyes of their own and others, to violate the existing relationship. According to his deep inner conviction to do what is not necessarily necessary, be refused.
    A typical example of a student's life. After successfully passed examinations are extroverts are almost always a little unhappy that did not have time for something to read. Most introverts with the same displeasure think about what they read, and the exam was not required.
    With criticism for slowness, laziness introvert can stir up. Any incautious remark that he overdid it showed extra activity for a long time consuming desire of every activity. When an extrovert has been criticized for a lack of activity, he becomes aggressive, angry, feels misunderstood. Criticism for being too activity is perceived more as a compliment.
    Extrovert - the initiator, inspirer and organizer. Introvert covers the rear position - finish up other things, if even at the beginning and showed no enthusiasm. He is more shy and quiet, at least believe in the significance and importance of what he is doing more self-critical. At the same time, more self-centered.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ok, yeah im an introtim and and introvert......

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Um, how the fuck am I not?
    No negativism here, folks. No automatic use of strong Fi.

I don't know how you can come to this conclusion because you don't know me and have never talked to me. But I'd love to hear you make a fool out of yourself trying to explain.
    If I had a dime for every time I've heard an ESI say "You don't know me and you don't know what I'm thinking", I'd have a load of dimes.

Plus, your latest avatar pic looks kind of artistic-ESI to me. None of the darkly imaginative and tortured images of IEI's, none of the theatrical glamour of EIE's, none of the rational symbolism of ILI's and LII's, none of the conventional conformity of Delta, just an attractive female. The avatar's theme is an adult female, so also not from the Alpha quadra.

Ghost avatar8189_15.gif.jpg

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

No negativism here, folks.

If I had a dime for every time I've heard an ESI say "You don't know me and you don't know what I'm thinking", I'd have a load of dimes.
    There are people that understand and know me for sure, but I literally have never talked to this guy, so I dont know what hes talking about. The people that know me know that I'm deeply empathetic and sensitive especially to outcast people. I don't have empathy for people who think they are better than everyone else.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are people that understand and know me for sure, but I literally have never talked to this guy, so I dont know what hes talking about. The people that know me know that I'm deeply empathetic and sensitive especially to outcast people. I don't have empathy for people who think they are better than everyone else.
    Yeah... this is basically Fe > Fi, in general. Probably especially Alpha Fe.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm deeply empathetic and sensitive especially to outcast people.
    You call them worthless to their faces and then edit it before they have time to read it.
    Last edited by Grendel; 02-13-2017 at 08:27 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    You call them worthless to their faces and then edit it before they have time to read it.
    Prove it?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, how the fuck am I not? I don't know how you can come to this conclusion because you don't know me and have never talked to me. But I'd love to hear you make a fool out of yourself trying to explain.
    Even though I didnt talk with you, I do remember you from PerC and your attitude towards people you dont like. Nuff said, I wont put much effort to explain this, but feeling sorry for future or past self isn't emphaty.

Thats like the basic description for Fi/obviously not only talking about them but I get the impression that her focus is on there.

Pacifist
    TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just based on your questionnaire... i get that impression your inclination to music as a sense of sensation > concept, so perhaps ESI / SEI fits better. It's hard to distinguish between the two as I always picture SEI as less intense (I kind of agree with @Cassandra why she thinks 4s are most likely fit for IEI, ESI and delta NF). Somehow I think some parts of what you are projecting might be clouded by your depression (am i wrong here?), so to properly say which type fits you best is hard. All the best, Ghost.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prove it?
    The times I have been on discord, and you are on, you are constantly shutting down rational debates and calling people stupid/dumb with very little backing. Mostly just "because you say so" like a demanding, entitled toddler. That's loving contemplation and being empathetic? Erm...ok. You seem to have very black/white thinking. Maybe that is not true but it is certainly how you come across to me via the text.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    The times I have been on discord, and you are on, you are constantly shutting down rational debates and calling people stupid/dumb with very little backing. Mostly just "because you say so" like a demanding, entitled toddler. That's loving contemplation and being empathetic? Erm...ok. You seem to have very black/white thinking. Maybe that is not true but it is certainly how you come across to me via the text.
    Maybe you have to understand that I troll and I'm a very sarcastic person. If you were to talk to me one-on-one or have a serious discussion, you would learn something else. Sometimes things aren't what they seem.

This is still not "saying shit to peoples faces and then deleting it before they see", so still you need to explain yourself @Alioth which I'm guessing you're not going to do.
    Last edited by maniac; 02-14-2017 at 08:00 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Even though I didnt talk with you, I do remember you from PerC and your attitude towards people you dont like. Nuff said, I wont put much effort to explain this, but feeling sorry for future or past self isn't emphaty.
    I have only ever been mean to people who are mean to others, or to me. Ask people that actually have talked to me one-on-one here (Aylen, Spider, Hitta are ones that know me, Spider the least but she has talked to me enough to know I'm empathetic.) Or talk to me yourself. But I won't be nice to you if you're going to be an asshole with presumptions for no reason. Getting into fights with people doesn't mean you're not empathetic.
    Anyways, let's say I have no empathy. That would mean I'm Fi polr?
    Thats like the basic description for Fi/obviously not only talking about them but I get the impression that her focus is on there.
    Relationships/morals. My morals are not strong, as i said in my original post I get annoyed with people who are too moralistic, so I don't understand how I could be Fi dom. And I don't think they mean relationships in like passion/chemistry but more how to take care of people, emotional support, keeping in touch, and I'm absolute shit at that.

Hmm.. youre right, Fi polr seems likely.
    Last edited by maniac; 02-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mori View Post
    Just based on your questionnaire... i get that impression your inclination to music as a sense of sensation > concept, so perhaps ESI / SEI fits better. It's hard to distinguish between the two as I always picture SEI as less intense (I kind of agree with @Cassandra why she thinks 4s are most likely fit for IEI, ESI and delta NF). Somehow I think some parts of what you are projecting might be clouded by your depression (am i wrong here?), so to properly say which type fits you best is hard. All the best, Ghost.
    I wouldn't say I am depressed right now, so I don't know what it would cloud. Music is a sensation, but it's what music does to me emotionally. I see it as more of an expression of and communicating emotion. Other than art I'm not a sensual person at all, but I try to be, with mindfulness, meditation etc. I'm really graceless which I think my signature captures :/. Thanks for the input
    Last edited by maniac; 02-14-2017 at 08:50 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just an intuitive response, which doesnt mean much (so ghost don't kill me), but I still think you're Fi ego and not Fe creative.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Just an intuitive response, which doesnt mean much (so ghost don't kill me), but I still think you're Fi ego and not Fe creative.
    I wont kill you I don't put alot of value into socionics, since it doesn't make sense to me. I'm just suffering from extreme boredom atm.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you have to understand that I troll and I'm a very sarcastic person.
    Insulting a random stranger with whom you've never spoken before is not legitimate banter. Nor is saying anything that's pretty obviously intended to invalidate them, however rooted in objective fact it may be.

Humor is typically at least somewhat rooted in actual sentiment. And if you're really that sincere, pensive introvert you claim to be, you're probably speaking from genuine animosity you hold in your heart of hearts, not just flinging cow shit to the wind because it gives you a dopamine rush.

This is still not "saying shit to peoples faces and then deleting it before they see", so still you need to explain yourself @Alioth which I'm guessing you're not going to do.
    If you do it rarely enough that you can stand behind this statement, you should know the instance I'm talking about. On the off-chance you do this shit all the time, others will know what I'm talking about and I won't need to explain myself. Either way, I don't have the hard drive space or energy to take screenshots of every post every user here makes.

And I don't see much of a need to continue anyway, since plenty of others here have enough vision to tell that your claims of "empathy" are completely inconsistent with your actual behavior.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Insulting a random stranger with whom you've never spoken before is not legitimate banter. Nor is saying anything that's pretty obviously intended to invalidate them.

Humor is typically at least somewhat indicative of actual sentiment, especially when it's the same few "jokes" reiterated over and over and over again.
    And if you're really that sincere, pensive introvert you claim to be, you're probably speaking from genuine animosity you hold in your heart of hearts.
    When have I done this?

If you do it rarely enough that you can stand behind this statement, you should know the instance I'm talking about. On the off-chance you do this shit all the time, others will know what I'm talking about and I won't need to explain myself. Either way, I don't have the hard drive space or energy to take screenshots of every post every user here makes.
    I have bad short-term memory so if I happened to do it once, then I don't remember that. If I did it often then I would remember it, lol. Well, you need to do that if you want to prove something.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I reinvent myself ever so often, but it’s more my image that i reinvent." - E valuing

"
    I was never allowed to be ME when growing up, my family was always on my ass and criticizing my behaviour, my humour, my style, my friends." - Self-expression, E valuing

"
    Now that I think about it I was probably closing myself off to the people I could’ve had that with." - Devaluing I in favor of T. It's curious how this was blocked very closely to something R related...

"
    I wouldn’t want to be born now when technology rules the world and everything is crap, makes for a sad life. In the 70s/60s I would have considered children." - Another T aspect

"
    For partners chemistry and passion is the most important thing" - E yet again

So we can place you as Beta NF

"
    I see it like a challenge to loosen the belt around their heart, and when I succeed they are mine forever" - Ahhh! There's that F I've been looking for.

"
    But this hasn’t passed, growing up has just made me realised how fucked up they are and if I would’ve grown up without parents I would’ve probably been better off tbh." - I'm shook AF, R-ignoring much?

EIE. You seem depressed therefore your 'energy level' doesn't match the typical Linear-Assertive temperament but the IMEs all match up with EIE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    How is this "E valuing"? It sounds like how anyone would feel if they grew up in a controlling suppressed environment where they weren't allowed to be themselves.

Chemistry and passion is the most important thing for most young people.
    I'm talking about what's behind it: the need for self-expression.

Hmm, really? I've met L & P egos who could care less.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What exactly are you talking about when you say "L & P" egos and "E valuing"?
    L - Ti

P - Te

E - Fe

Just Gulenko's shorthand notation

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gulenko's terminologies are confusing, and people should stop using them...

Se F factor force, fact
    Ne I intueor insight, inspire, idea
    Te P profiteor profit, produce
    Fe E emoveo emotion, express
    Si S sensus sensation, sense
    Ni T tempus time, temporal
    Ti L lex logic, law
    Fi R relatio relate, relation

GIVE IT UP, GULENKO ISN'T GOING TO CATCH ON...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

"I reinvent myself ever so often, but it’s more my image that i reinvent." - E valuing

"
    I was never allowed to be ME when growing up, my family was always on my ass and criticizing my behaviour, my humour, my style, my friends." - Self-expression, E valuing

"
    Now that I think about it I was probably closing myself off to the people I could’ve had that with." - Devaluing I in favor of T. It's curious how this was blocked very closely to something R related...

"
    I wouldn’t want to be born now when technology rules the world and everything is crap, makes for a sad life. In the 70s/60s I would have considered children." - Another T aspect

"
    For partners chemistry and passion is the most important thing" - E yet again

So we can place you as Beta NF

"
    I see it like a challenge to loosen the belt around their heart, and when I succeed they are mine forever" - Ahhh! There's that F I've been looking for.

"
    But this hasn’t passed, growing up has just made me realised how fucked up they are and if I would’ve grown up without parents I would’ve probably been better off tbh." - I'm shook AF, R-ignoring much?

EIE. You seem depressed therefore your 'energy level' doesn't match the typical Linear-Assertive temperament but the IMEs all match up with EIE
    Thank you for taking the time and writing explanations. I realized I sounded like a lot of EIE descriptions with me being expression- and image-focused.. but I really am an introvert and have always been. I am not depressed right now as I said above, and I am still a shy and quiet person who can't handle being friends with more than a handful of people at a time, and I need a lot of alone time. I have had to go to the bathroom and cry several times after having to be around people for too long. It's too many outside impressions and I can't handle it.
    Maybe I just don't fit into a type. I have felt this for a long time and that's why I discard socionics.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

How is this "E valuing"? It sounds like how anyone would feel if they grew up in a controlling suppressed environment where they weren't allowed to be themselves.
    My sister grew up the same and haven't expressed anything like that and she has more confidence. But I think that is because she's an so/sx 6 and I'm sx/sp 4. My parents are both sp/so so I was the obvious black sheep.

Chemistry and passion is the most important thing for most young people.
    I know many who do not care about it, or to the degree that I do.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gulenko's terminologies are confusing, and people should stop using them...

Se F factor force, fact
    Ne I intueor insight, inspire, idea
    Te P profiteor profit, produce
    Fe E emoveo emotion, express
    Si S sensus sensation, sense
    Ni T tempus time, temporal
    Ti L lex logic, law
    Fi R relatio relate, relation

GIVE IT UP, GULENKO ISN'T GOING TO CATCH ON...
    That's why I only use his shorthand notation. His other stuff is a little too heeby-jeeby for meeby...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for taking the time and writing explanations. I realized I sounded like a lot of EIE descriptions with me being expression- and image-focused.. but I really am an introvert and have always been. I am not depressed right now as I said above, and I am still a shy and quiet person who can't handle being friends with more than a handful of people at a time, and I need a lot of alone time. I have had to go to the bathroom and cry several times after having to be around people for too long. It's too many outside impressions and I can't handle it.
    Maybe I just don't fit into a type. I have felt this for a long time and that's why I discard socionics.
    Ah okay. It seems like you're discarding Socionics for relatively the same reason why I've discarded Enneagram, but to each his own

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Ah okay. It seems like you're discarding Socionics for relatively the same reason why I've discarded Enneagram, but to each his own
    I could maybe help you with enneagram if you ever come to the shoutbox. Enneagram makes a lot of sense to me but it takes time to fully understand it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast