Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Ti Polr isn't about being bad at science or math
    It's _mostly_ such.
    The problem is - there is nothing meaningful to be sure in SEE for her. Without video it's almost impossibly to understand someone's type with assurance. At least the half of needed data is absent.

From her behavior she reminds me more N type.

> Whereas the SEE just said - I have chosen this career and i'll stick to it.

mb J type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Isfp uses Fi.
    Fe

> They're much like the girly girls

as you meant (incorrectly) Se type, then they are not much "girly girls" they are aggressive, stubborn, domineering, exigent, strict. even being introverts ESI are not much passive in relations

> who likes makeup and stuffs, like cosplays, etc...

and that is about Si, hence SEI. either you mistyped you do not understand the core theory

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love how those strong Se types are like "please quote" "please show" as if ppl own them stuff even when they have done nothing in return.
    Well. You don't have to make an excuse of not being able to provide some Ti examples..

Atleast you should know what you're talking about when you say i don't have Ti when you don't even know how to distinguish proper Ti.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    It's not all of them, just her. Offense is best done direct and without generalizing when the person you hate is pretty much right in front of you, one post above right here in fact Passive aggressive much. I've seen plenty of Se egos on the site contribute instead of milking others for sources. It's okay to ask, that is plain ethics if we talk about socionics. It only becomes entitlement when you coax it out and expect the reply 100%. That would be being lazy with gathering info yourself. But again, the nature of ethics.
    It's asking for help.. It's just my reactions are frustrations about guys not being able to explain well what they're trying to say.

Like, statement like: "you're an idiot.."
    Okay, explain why I'm an idiot before i believe i am.
    That's all i ask. But they answer back something like, "you're an asshole"

See? I only want answers yet people react towards my statement, not answering it but just reacting towards it
    Last edited by idontgiveaf; 04-25-2018 at 01:23 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was also referring to Myst.

I also don´t hate idontgiveaf at all I just find it her way of asking for info weird. I find her stories sometimes funny, sometimes inspiring, often interesting.

This time you´re just hitting the wrong target.
    Whooooops 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Are you so sure 'bout that?
    Whoooopppps sorry chae 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Why should I?
    'Cause you're a victim.

Women and men have different optimal body fat standards, you are making things worse for yourself tbh.
    Lol, 16% is just great, I don't want someone at 9% actually.

22d6791d2ff8166db8574ed25b942c29.jpg

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Hm, out of curiosity @idontgiveaf, is there anything that makes you feel like this description, where you just want to get through it as quickly as possible? Not in socionics terms or anything, just anything in general where you rush through it and make a lot of mistakes?

I couldn't think of anything like this for myself, and was wondering if you'd find it any easier to come up with something. And I wonder if these things are applicable here:
    Yesss.. This is what I'm talking about helping!!!

Guys, this is a good example of "help" figuring out my type.

Not just stupid baseless opinions about something you just created on your own.

Because sometimes people judges only based on their intuitions with useless references that doesn't even determine fully what a person is.

Anyways to answer your question, next comment

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yesss.. This is what I'm talking about helping!!!

Guys, this is a good example of "help" figuring out my type.

Not just stupid baseless opinions about something you just created on your own.

Because sometimes people judges only based on their intuitions with useless references that doesn't even determine fully what a person is.

Anyways to answer your question, next comment
    Heh you skipped over 1D Ni maybe (referring to the description in the post you were replying to).

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Hm, out of curiosity @idontgiveaf, is there anything that makes you feel like this description, where you just want to get through it as quickly as possible? Not in socionics terms or anything, just anything in general where you rush through it and make a lot of mistakes?

I couldn't think of anything like this for myself, and was wondering if you'd find it any easier to come up with something. And I wonder if these things are applicable here:
    Okay to answer your question and give opinion about it,

I am not like that, i process every information that is given. I don't reject it.

I process first if it does make sense. But if not i react towards it that it doesn't make sense. I search for more. I ask people opinion.. But it doesn't necessarily mean i will believe all of it. I just collect data based on the gathered information and determine which applies best or which make sense best

I just don't like false assumptions..

Because people easily assume things of you just based on stupid senseless "reaction" of yours.

They don't see the cause, the root cause why such reactions exist. Why you do that reaction. They doesn't concentrate on "why" but they see the "how"

I believe socionics is about the "why" not the "how"

Can anyone get my point here?? That's the reason why i react not that well because please try not to judge me because of "how" but because of "why"

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    In my post you quoted. Seemed T > F.

Give me an example for the Fi creative specifically. Good luck. And no, what I quoted isn't all just Se.
    That's what I'm talking about too. Like.. Wtf everything i say is Fi creative..

Fi creative like wtf...

Can you even explain why is that Fi creative?? None.

It's just opinions. I want why..

Sorry this is just the thing i cannot understand..

Because i don't like just receiving stuffs like.. FI BLAH BLAH BLAH WITHOUT even explaining WHY...

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Still think ESE is a very good option
    Sooooo wrong. Definitely false. Not Fe first

Plus Si is very low

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Just send them a picture of your penis. Problem solved
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well they will guarantee that I'm an Se user.

Their logic would be like:

"sent a penis photo" = Se confirmed

Like wuttttt????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It's asking for help.. It's just my reactions are frustrations about guys not being able to explain well what they're trying to say.

Like, you're an idiot..
    Okay, explain why I'm an idiot before i believe i am.
    That's all i ask. But they answer back something like, "you're an asshole"

See? I only want answers yet people react towards my statement, not answering it but just reacting towards it
    Ti. Not an Ethics based response

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That's what I'm talking about too. Like.. Wtf everything i say is Fi creative..

Fi creative like wtf...

Can you even explain why is that Fi creative?? None.

It's just opinions. I want why..

Sorry this is just the thing i cannot understand..

Because i don't like just receiving stuffs like.. FI BLAH BLAH BLAH WITHOUT even explaining WHY...
    Yeah that sort of thing pisses me off too

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's _mostly_ such.
    The problem is - there is nothing meaningful to be sure in SEE for her. Without video it's almost impossibly to understand someone's type with assurance. At least the half of needed data is absent.

From her behavior she reminds me more N type.

> Whereas the SEE just said - I have chosen this career and i'll stick to it.

mb J type
    Now you're thinking!!!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I am glad to know that you have a Plan B.
    I always do, especially in important matters.

EDIT: Oh that Plan B... I'm more prepared than that.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fe

> They're much like the girly girls

as you meant (incorrectly) Se type, then they are not much "girly girls" they are aggressive, stubborn, domineering, exigent, strict. even being introverts ESI are not much passive in relations

> who likes makeup and stuffs, like cosplays, etc...

and that is about Si, hence SEI. either you mistyped you do not understand the core theory
    I was talking about the isfp mbti like Se Fi

Well, tagging me as Isfp socionics Fe Si

Is really stupid.

Totally FLAWED.

Very wrong.

I can still accept See but Fe Si????

I don't have Si and seriously Fe Si is way way more different than Fi Se. *face palm*

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I was talking about the isfp mbti like Se Fi

Well, tagging me as Isfp socionics Fe Si

Is really stupid.

Totally FLAWED.

Very wrong.

I can still accept See but Fe Si????

I don't have Si and seriously Fe Si is way way more different than Fi Se. *face palm*
    At least I'm sure now that you are one of the SxE-Se types, I'll let you know if I have a final conclusion and will explain it too.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

'Cause you're a victim.

Lol, 16% is just great, I don't want someone at 9% actually.

22d6791d2ff8166db8574ed25b942c29.jpg
    Omg 😂😂😂😂😂

Okay 👌

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At least I'm sure now that you are one of the SxE-Se types, I'll let you know if I have a final conclusion and will explain it too.
    Okay thanks.

Actually I'm really stucked between my use of

Ne or Se
    Fe and Fi
    Ti and Fe
    Or do i even use Te

Because i feel like Fe>Te

Or i don't know. I have Fi too but i don't mostly use that as my judgement over things.

And Ne i think i have ne too.. Because I'm also intuitive 😂😂 like just imagine i think over these kind of stuffs as if matters..

Like i process information that much. I don't know if it's something to do with Ne or not, but I'm still also stucked between Ne and Se as I feel like i uses both 😂😂😂😂

Fi and Ti.. I also uses Ti in judging things but ofcourse i uses Fi too.. But i also uses Fe because i am just fucking aware of social fucking standards..

I have Fe you know. I am bestfriends with most Fe 1st functions so i know. That I'm not Fe 1st, but i love Fe. I love how Fe do to me and i love Fe more than Fi because Fe is good at socializations more than Fi. FI is just only like inner moral compass which doesn't really help me. Yes it helps me at some way but it does more anxiety towards me because i feel like I'm being a selfish bitch when i feel like I use Fi too much.

And I'm just good at expressing myself and good in using words to express them. Dunno if it has something to do with Ne. But it's not Fi, expressing words of me is not Fi. Seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, i mostly use Fi too to check out my past actions that are very stupid but I'm not even sure if my feelings or how i feel about things are right.. I usually ask people about it, if my feelings are right.. So i guess that's not fully Fi as Fi just know what they feel.. Or whatever?? I'm not sure. Please someone clear these thoughts for me..

Thanks.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf, If @Myst thinks your type comes down to either SLE or SEE, then perhaps this page might help in deciding which one seems closer to you:

http://www.sociotype.com/tools/type-comparison/SLE-SEE

Although, realistically, I personally find it hard to judge how good I myself am at certain things. For example, I used to think I was great at Fi. Lol.

For what it's worth, I also ask people guarded questions to see if what I'm feeling is right. This similarity between us might be due to identical dimensionality of Fe and Fi between LIE's and SLE's, or it could be due to extreme extroversion. Introverts usually are sure about whether or not their feelings are "right". (Whether they are or not!)

I still think you are SEE, but you might not be. My opinion is just based on my ITR feelings when I read your posts. (I get an impression more of fun, and when I read the posts of SLE's, I'm more likely to think, Hmm, that could be right...... Fi vs. Ti.)
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-25-2018 at 02:20 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Okay thanks.

Actually I'm really stucked between my use of

Ne or Se
    Fe and Fi
    Ti and Fe
    Or do i even use Te

Because i feel like Fe>Te

Or i don't know. I have Fi too but i don't mostly use that as my judgement over things.

And Ne i think i have ne too.. Because I'm also intuitive 😂😂 like just imagine i think over these kind of stuffs as if matters..

Like i process information that much. I don't know if it's something to do with Ne or not, but I'm still also stucked between Ne and Se as I feel like i uses both 😂😂😂😂

Fi and Ti.. I also uses Ti in judging things but ofcourse i uses Fi too.. But i also uses Fe because i am just fucking aware of social fucking standards..

I have Fe you know. I am bestfriends with most Fe 1st functions so i know. That I'm not Fe 1st, but i love Fe. I love how Fe do to me and i love Fe more than Fi because Fe is good at socializations more than Fi. FI is just only like inner moral compass which doesn't really help me. Yes it helps me at some way but it does more anxiety towards me because i feel like I'm being a selfish bitch when i feel like I use Fi too much.

And I'm just good at expressing myself and good in using words to express them. Dunno if it has something to do with Ne. But it's not Fi, expressing words of me is not Fi. Seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, i mostly use Fi too to check out my past actions that are very stupid but I'm not even sure if my feelings or how i feel about things are right.. I usually ask people about it, if my feelings are right.. So i guess that's not fully Fi as Fi just know what they feel.. Or whatever?? I'm not sure. Please someone clear these thoughts for me..

Thanks.
    Everyone "uses" all 8 information elements.

The stuff you mention about Fi does sound like it's weak and unvalued. So with that in mind, what did you have against SLE-Se?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't like false assumptions..

Because people easily assume things of you just based on stupid senseless "reaction" of yours.

They don't see the cause, the root cause why such reactions exist. Why you do that reaction. They doesn't concentrate on "why" but they see the "how"

I believe socionics is about the "why" not the "how"

Can anyone get my point here?? That's the reason why i react not that well because please try not to judge me because of "how" but because of "why"
    I get what you're talking about. Perhaps it's because you're a programmer, and so you think like a scientist. You'd have to make sure that everything makes "sense", in that everything has to be logically consistent and that it's a coherent system and that there's a logical connection. If you're just handed X and without explaining the "why" of how something works, then you won't be able to program it. It's just a black box! I can't do anything with it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    I get what you're talking about. Perhaps it's because you're a programmer, and so you think like a scientist. You'd have to make sure that everything makes "sense", in that everything has to be logically consistent and that it's a coherent system and that there's a logical connection. If you're just handed X and without explaining the "why" of how something works, then you won't be able to program it.
    I think she was doing Ni seeking there actually.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well programmers are creators, they don't just sit around passively observing, and putting labels on things. And if you were to program something, then you'd have to create something from scratch. And if you were to ask, "How does this work?" or "Why?", then you'd have to able to explain "Because...", and explain the every single steps of how it got there.

I think this is a good way to think in general, and not just because you're a programmer/scientist.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @idontgiveaf, If @Myst thinks your type comes down to either SLE or SEE, then perhaps this page might help in deciding which one seems closer to you:

http://www.sociotype.com/tools/type-comparison/SLE-SEE

Although, realistically, I personally find it hard to judge how good I myself am at certain things. For example, I used to think I was great at Fi. Lol.

For what it's worth, I also ask people guarded questions to see if what I'm feeling is right. This similarity between us might be due to identical dimensionality of Fe and Fi between LIE's and SLE's, or it could be due to extreme extroversion. Introverts usually are sure about whether or not their feelings are "right". (Whether they are or not!)

I still think you are SEE, but you might not be. My opinion is just based on my ITR feelings when I read your posts. (I get an impression more of fun, and when I read the posts of SLE's, I'm more likely to think, Hmm, that could be right...... Fi vs. Ti.)
    Okay thanks!! Anyways sorry if i get any offensive ;p

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everyone "uses" all 8 information elements.

The stuff you mention about Fi does sound like it's weak and unvalued. So with that in mind, what did you have against SLE-Se?
    I actually don't know. That's why I'm asking...but SLe Se here sounds like an asshole without any feelings

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I get what you're talking about. Perhaps it's because you're a programmer, and so you think like a scientist. You'd have to make sure that everything makes "sense", in that everything has to be logically consistent and that it's a coherent system and that there's a logical connection. If you're just handed X and without explaining the "why" of how something works, then you won't be able to program it. It's just a black box! I can't do anything with it.
    Yes make sense xDD

But it can also be applied to socionics right?? Because if they cannot even answer my why's then how am i supposed to believe on it??

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think she was doing Ni seeking there actually.
    Like wut do you mean by that

I'm actually confused with socionics terms.. So please tell me why its Ni seeking

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well programmers are creators, they don't just sit around passively observing, and putting labels on things. And if you were to program something, then you'd have to create something from scratch. And if you were to ask, "How does this work?" or "Why?", then you'd have to able to explain "Because...", and explain the every single steps of how it got there.

I think this is a good way to think in general, and not just because you're a programmer/scientist.
    Yesss
    .you got my point. Same page.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I was just saying that OP was looking for a Ni pov and you were giving that.

I actually don't know. That's why I'm asking...but SLe Se here sounds like an asshole without any feelings
    SLE-Se is actually very emotional really...

See: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...e=SLE_subtypes

Yesss
    .you got my point. Same page.
    Haha you two are on the same Ni page

Like wut do you mean by that

I'm actually confused with socionics terms.. So please tell me why its Ni seeking
    He was telling you about the underlying intuitive reasons behind things. How things connect together intuitively, not at face value, but perceiving more deeply than that, a deep explanation for things. That root cause. Does that make sense?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh really, I think it's just common sense rationality. But I think programmers and scientists etc. get it right away, because that's what they naturally do when they're doing their work. They're problem-solvers, and it's just a rational process/method of solving problems.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Eh really, I think it's just common sense rationality. But I think programmers and scientists etc. get it right away, because that's what they naturally do when they're doing their work. They're problem-solvers, and it's just a rational process/method of solving problems.
    Well OP was talking about root causes and beliefs. To me this seemed a Ni pov. Your answers then contained some Ni. This is all I was pointing out, it's got nothing to do with how much it's common sense or not.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was just saying that OP was looking for a Ni pov and you were giving that.

SLE-Se is actually very emotional really...

See: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...e=SLE_subtypes

Haha you two are on the same Ni page

He was telling you about the underlying intuitive reasons behind things. How things connect together intuitively, not at face value, but perceiving more deeply than that, a deep explanation for things. That root cause. Does that make sense?
    Hmm okay make sense. I'm not SLE, SLe are very aggressive on that description.
    I can be aggressive but that's not the point in life.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's what i think too. Because Ni for me is like digging deeper toward the meaning of things.

I just explain things as it is. Like if
    A + B = AB

Ni would probably overthink why the fuck is AB = A+B

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well OP was talking about root causes and beliefs. To me this seemed a Ni pov. Your answers then contained some Ni. This is all I was pointing out, it's got nothing to do with how much it's common sense or not.
    Well that's just my explanation, which is to say that her processing is due to how she learned to solve problems via programming as a programmer. Your explanation or the Socionics explanation is due to her seeking Ni. And there could be an infinite numbers of other explanations, such as that this is due to her brain structure, she was simply predisposed to be that way, she learned this from her parents, it's a combination of many environmental and cognitive factors, etc., etc.

So the question is, why does idontgiveaf behave in this way? If you want to fit a certain fact to a theory, then there will be an infinite numbers of theories that can potentially explain the fact. So that's why I think the Socionics approach is backwards. You should first make a theory about how something might work, which can then be either corroborated or falsified.

But then this is all complicated, because then you'd need to understand how the entire scientific method works.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Hmm okay make sense. I'm not SLE, SLe are very aggressive on that description.
    I can be aggressive but that's not the point in life.
    The aggressiveness is kind of a side thing, IMO, but that's my Se ego pov, people who devalue Se see some stuff as too aggressive about SLEs (and other Se egos) that I don't see as that lol

That's what i think too. Because Ni for me is like digging deeper toward the meaning of things.

A + B = AB

It does.

Well that's just my explanation, which is to say that her processing is due to how she learned to solve problems via programming as a programmer. Your explanation or the Socionics explanation is due to her seeking Ni. And there could be an infinite numbers of other explanations, such as that this is due to her brain structure, she was simply predisposed to be that way, she learned this from her parents, it's a combination of many environmental and cognitive factors, etc., etc.
    It's simpler than that - what she's been saying matches the definition of the Ni information element.

She has Ni seeking because that's how her brain structure is. The brain structure develops that way in part because she was predisposed to it (prenatal influences, perhaps genetics too), and in part because of early interactions with the environment (first 5-6 years of life). These interactions do heavily involve the parents too among many other environmental factors. There are yes other cognitive factors too beyond Socionics and these do need to be taken into account too. I still find some concepts in Socioncis valid however and I find it's a good thing to view those concepts in a better framework which does get supported by scientific research too.

Btw I don't think programming experience transfers to everything else in life like that.

So the question is, why does idontgiveaf behave in this way? If you want to fit a certain fact to a theory, then there will be an infinite numbers of theories that can potentially explain the fact. So that's why I think the Socionics approach is backwards. You should first make a theory about how something might work, which can then be either corroborated or falsified.
    There are an infinite numbers of theories that can potentially explain the fact, yes, but most of them are complete nonsense in reality. And yes, whether it works should be checked for. I don't know what you mean by "Socionics approach", say more on this?

But then this is all complicated, because then you'd need to understand how the entire scientific method works.
    I do. I like how you also are interested in the scientific method, btw. I remember we had talks / participated in convos about it before in some threads before.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A + B = AB

Well this is interesting, because you've just described the two methods of doing things.

So can you can have:

Fact → an infinite number of theories that can potentially explain the fact. ("Why is AB = A + B?")

or

Theory → Testing and experimenting → Corroboration or falsification (A + B = AB)

So the theory-first approach is simple and linear, because then you can just test the theory, and if the theory fails, then you can just move on to a new theory or improve the theory.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can you guys explain in more practical way like seriously.. I'm not a theory type of a person.

Okay. If i have Ti-polr.. Explain in simple ways without the abstraction and shit like seriously.

If i talked to you in programming you won't understand me either and i will call you Ti-polr

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast