Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    Hi. What is it?

A. IEI-Fe
    B. IEI-Ni
    Where's you VI?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, thought about looking at my avatar??

and, for that thing, i got an album of pics in my profile.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

hmmm, thought about looking at my avatar??

and, for that thing, i got an album of pics in my profile.
    you're not INFp; you're my dual. I looked at the pictures just now. Did you score INFp on the MBTI?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope, never been into MBTI. What do you mean by saying your dual? Am I who? LSE?

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe Fe Fe.

Maritsa, you should be careful when calling him your dual since he is my the16types best friend.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, we are gonna Beta-fuck-you-up!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nope, never been into MBTI. What do you mean by saying your dual? Am I who? LSE?
    Yes you are LSE. Do you know about the IM?

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Fe Fe Fe.

Maritsa, you should be careful when calling him your dual since he is my the16types best friend.
    There are a lot of my duals out there; I'm not taking him from you. LSE can be very funny, they are not always known to be very stern; is that what you see with Fe?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, darling continue, could you examine my psychology by functions?? it would kinda akward, but still...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yes, darling continue, could you examine my psychology by functions?? it would kinda akward, but still...
    Are you a clean and neat person? How do you upkeep your environment?
    Do you have rage?
    Do you sometimes want to shut people out? (who doesn't right?) but more permanently.
    Are you rigid, orderly and logical/methodical in your approach of thing/tasks?
    How is your sensing? Do you enjoy good food/hedonistic approach to life?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah, yeah. i've been into designs for past ten years, I'm good at matching colors. I can arrange things nicely in the room, make it look kinda new and fresh and cosy, but I'm bored of stuff like dishes and appearance and all that regarding my place. I enjoy doing stuff like take caring of something, even cooking something, but I just rather prefer SLEs do that for me. They tend to like doing things I just don't really feel like doing, and they do it really quick. They do shit sometimes 10 times faster than me. Maybe it isn't that bad, but it's close...

Next question is? I actually could write that I asked you, but anyways... What is the next question?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ah, yeah. i've been into designs for past ten years, I'm good at matching colors. I can arrange things nicely in the room, make it look kinda new and fresh and cosy, but I'm bored of stuff like dishes and appearance and all that regarding my place. I enjoy doing stuff like take caring of something, even cooking something, but I just rather prefer SLEs do that for me. They tend to like doing things I just don't really feel like doing, and they do it really quick. They do shit sometimes 10 times faster than me. Maybe it isn't that bad, but it's close...

Next question is? I actually could write that I asked you, but anyways... What is the next question?
    What are those things that they do faster then you?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like sleeping, shitting, eating, listening to the music. I hate delta stupid talks. I love laughing. I am a very nice person, but i just love making fun of everyone else around me. Even tho I am that good will person who will try to make gangster act a little bit nicer. Yeah, Imma motherfucking IEI. I'm loud and proud. I can smell LSEs. What is your deal, Maritsa?

And I'm even hitting on this SLE lady, who's trying to do something-something with my mind, which could be her Ti subtype thing.

Can you now sub-type me, Maritsa?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What are those things that they do faster then you?
    Climbing the trees, making stakes, setting fire places, killing enemy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like sleeping, shitting, eating, listening to the music. I hate delta stupid talks. I love laughing. I am a very nice person, but i just love making fun of everyone else around me. Even tho I am that good will person who will try to make gangster act a little bit nicer. Yeah, Imma motherfucking IEI. I'm loud and proud. I can smell LSEs. What is your deal, Maritsa?

And I'm even hitting on this SLE lady, who's trying to do something-something with my mind, which could be her Ti subtype thing.

Can you now sub-type me, Maritsa?
    loud and proud is not IEI related; Ni is IEI related; you don't seem to have values of power; maybe success?

I don't know a thing about subtypes...

Climbing the trees, making stakes, setting fire places, killing enemy.
    I know you are joking...are you under 20 years old?
    How do you feel about time? How do you view it?

Are you concerned about the right way(s) to live your life?

When you are young you view certain functions and value them more, but I have a sense that you don't really know how they are interacting or interplaying within you.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, I'm probably that kind of bright type of person. You may call it "born with shirt".
    Success? Well, I had SLE pal who helped me, while actually I was helping him. He was that power, and I was inteligence, and help plus, great fun

lol, maritsa what type, am I again?

seriously, I've been typed as IEI 6 years ago...

well, believe me SLEs are good helping in those street fights, lol, and that whole street life, you know, then you have to have friends to stand for you, if you're in trouble and all that. Jesus Christ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you are young you view certain functions and value them more, but I have a sense that you don't really know how they are interacting or interplaying within you.
    lol, i seriously don't. do you?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes you are LSE. Do you know about the IM?

There are a lot of my duals out there; I'm not taking him from you. LSE can be very funny, they are not always known to be very stern; is that what you see with Fe?
    What I have just said is not Fi related. Meaning I am not afraid of you stealing him or anything else. What I meant by that is that you should not even bother discussing his type (nor mine) because right now you are a character called Maritsa the Brainwasher in my mind. And since me and Linas do get a lot quite well I think you will get the same reaction from him as you get from me.
    Sincerely Yours,

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are in Maritsa's quadra. It's called Beta.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, Maritsa gon' crazeeeeh ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, believe me SLEs are good helping in those street fights, lol, and that whole street life, you know, then you have to have friends to stand for you, if you're in trouble and all that. Jesus Christ...
    Street fights are so not classy, dear Linas.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol, i seriously don't. do you?
    Do you like inductive reasoning or deductive?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ermm, I dunno how should I explain myself, but I've already told you there am I coming from, sooo...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like inductive reasoning or deductive?
    um, those words weren't found in my dictionary. sorroz.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

um, those words weren't found in my dictionary. sorroz.
    Extraverted logic...Te...external dynamics of objects: focus on activity of objects (location, time, speed, etc.), what we refer to as objective parameters, leading to patterns that we call algorithms and methods. Objective parameters are like variables in an equation that form an active system occupied with variables whose values are real people and objects.

Extraverted sensing...Se...external statics of objects: (share, texture, impact, force, etc.), what we refer to as properties of an object or objective traits, leading to action toward objects via mobilization or arrangement, manipulation of force to achieve desired results.

is less introspective than because it focuses more on taking immediate action before thinking first due to it's orientation to apprehend external statics of objects, it's as though there is a compulsion to enact the external dynamics of objects once their statics are apprehended. apprehends external dynamics of objects, already seeing how force is shared between objects as a system and seeking to implement statics of objects through proper analysis and organization into a system.

This makes the more introspective function and the more active, spontaneous function. is still concerned with action, but planned action, action coordinated with the system, hence the notion of proper action, the proper way to do things, and concern with how things are arranged...all of which can be seen to derive from principle, the implementation of principles.

I'm planning to delve into the functions more thoroughly, but this is just a start, meant to demonstrate why I see as more introspective and detailed and as more spontaneous and active.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in short: i am irrational, lyrical, cute, shy and hell of a fun. is that enough?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

in short: i am irrational, lyrical, cute, shy and hell of a fun. is that enough?
    what does irrational mean to you?
    I can say you're young and maybe not so set in your ways yet.
    So you don't think before you act?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what you want...

Read up on the meaning of Irrational in socionics... That's what it means.

I have many favorite activities, websites a visit, hobbies, and switch between pretty quick.

I'm 23, yes, thankyou. i'm not 40 or 60, but SLE is probably my dual, and LSEs cause a lot of trouble to me, ironicly...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know what you want...

Read up on the meaning of Irrational in socionics... That's what it means.

I have many favorite activities, websites a visit, hobbies, and switch between pretty quick.

I'm 23, yes, thankyou. i'm not 40 or 60, but SLE is probably my dual, and LSEs cause a lot of trouble to me, ironicly...
    Why? Ryu and smilingeyes are LSE and they are (at least one is to me) friendly.
    Try not to set in your ways and lock yourself into a type yet. Try to explor and observe yourself a little.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because that is natural. My psychiatrist, which i still visit, because I don't really know what else should I do, is LSE. My dad is LSE. I can look at a girl and see if she's LSE or SLE.