Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's it like being Delta? and Delta view of Gammas

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's it like being Delta? and Delta view of Gammas

Lifestyle choices, personal values, ways of thinking. How do you act in daily life? Also if you COULD, what are your thoughts on Gammas?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man, there are lots of good threads in the Delta section, on a wide variety of topics. I would start reading there, because it is a very difficult question you have asked to give a good answer. A good answer, in my view, would be all encompassing, cohesive, lengthy, ambitious, fair, well written, and almost might be impossible to impress upon you in written form. You will need to meet Delta's in person, or at least really observe the examples of deltas, famous or otherwise, put forward by some of the most trustworthy members on this forum.

Another point is that many of the members here have been members for a very long time, and have talked at length about their experience and knowledge. In my view, you may not get a very comprehensive answer with this thread about what it is like to be a delta. I do not mean to sound discouraging, I only felt that this approach might be ineffective in giving you the satisfying answers that you seek. But, stranger things do happen.
    Last edited by wacey; 10-26-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoW805 View Post
    what's it like being Delta?
    You get paid double if you're Delta.

Lifestyle choices, personal values, ways of thinking.
    The only lifestyle I lead is the one I accept and I think the way I think which in turn leads me to choices I make.

How do you act in daily life?
    Like myself.

Also if you COULD, what are your thoughts on Gammas?
    They're hairy.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My way of thinking and personal values are inherently superior to those of any Alpher, Beter, Gammer, and even many of the Delters because they're all unabashedly stupider than me and I am not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    My way of thinking and personal values are inherently superior to those of any Alpher, Beter, Gammer, and even many of the Delters because they're all unabashedly stupider than me and I am not.
    Wow

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i no i bet u wish u was delt likemeee

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what galen said. also all cats are delta, i feel like that should tell you enough
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoW805 View Post
    Lifestyle choices, personal values, ways of thinking. How do you act in daily life? Also if you COULD, what are your thoughts on Gammas?
    That's a pretty broad question. As Wacey said, there's a lot in the Delta subforum that might help you accumulate that understanding. Though you might want to go back at least a couple of years, closer to 4 or 5, when people here were a little more consistently serious about discussing the theory as it relates to "real" life.

To know how I act in daily life, you'd probably have to follow me around.

My thoughts on Gammas - This is ridiculously abbreviated, but I have some good friends who are Gamma, and I'm sure I've met some less-than-nice ones, too. Overall they share a lot of my values, but are often a bit too intense for me. And I think I'm probably a bit too tame for them, and possibly too childlike. Though my SEE friend does seem to think I'm cute and worth hanging out with / taking care of. And she has some surprising "boring" sides to her, too.

Maybe if you could ask more specific questions we could give something more than laughing answers. Keep in mind that it can be easy for people (nobody HERE, of course) to fall into the circular trap of "I'm [TYPE] and I act / am [this way], therefore this is how [TYPE]s act / are." So even if the answerers are correctly self-typed, particular traits and behaviors may still not fit into the typology and if taken with too much weight could end up confusing matters. That said, please, don't let anyone discourage you from information gathering.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's like planning and planning, discussing. ESTj and ISTp, to each other, are like periodic arguments. It takes us a while to warm up to certain people. In daily life, we work, come home, make wild and passionate love to one another, cook, talk about and check our plans with each other. We have tea and warm/comfort support one another.

Gammas are so much energy...phew..."I gotta do this, I gotta do that, I'm doing this, I'm doing that." and I ask..."are you EVER resting?"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm pretty sure not every Delta out there thinks like me. In fact, I feel ashamed to belong to the same quadra as many Deltas.

There are lots of obnoxious IEE around who are intelligent and have potential but somehow prefer superfluous social approval in exchange for their own virtues. The ones who go through life acting stupid and immature.

There is the self centered EII (hi @Maritsa!) who deludes into thinking that he/she has a wide perception of the world when in fact their world would fit into the head of a pin. Some EIIs, like LIIs, can be the ultimate hedonists.

There is also the LSE who knows nothing about life but working and expects everyone to be mindless productive robots like them, killing the creativity and joy of life they are supposed to protect and promote.

Then there is my dual, the SLI, who at times can be the ultimate egoist not willing to compromise for anything or anyone and who is always willing to leave everything behind and start over.

To me, to be a Delta, specially an idealist Delta, is to be the ultimate guardian of reason. We see the world from a human perspective and can spot the biases of the human thinkers that they themselves are unaware of. Say, like excessive vanity (Alpha NT) or excessive cynism (Gamma NT).

Deltas are on top of the Socion according to the theory. This is, any society moves through the quadras until it reaches Delta. We're the natural rulers of the Socion. And the reason is simple: a healthy Delta is essentially selfless. That's why they call us boring: unlike some other quadras (Beta specially) we don't have strong attractions or repulsions for anything. We're deep down facilitators for the members of other quadras, encouraging them to follow their own tendencies. This is only possible in a world of peace, which is the natural environment of Deltas and what they strive for.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    what galen said. also all cats are delta, i feel like that should tell you enough
    No, most cats are deltas but many cats on youtube are Alpha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure not every Delta out there thinks like me. In fact, I feel ashamed to belong to the same quadra as many Deltas.

There are lots of obnoxious IEE around who are intelligent and have potential but somehow prefer superfluous social approval in exchange for their own virtues. The ones who go through life acting stupid and immature.

There is the self centered EII (hi @Maritsa!) who deludes into thinking that he/she has a wide perception of the world when in fact their world would fit into the head of a pin. Some EIIs, like LIIs, can be the ultimate hedonists.

There is also the LSE who knows nothing about life but working and expects everyone to be mindless productive robots like them, killing the creativity and joy of life they are supposed to protect and promote.

Then there is my dual, the SLI, who at times can be the ultimate egoist not willing to compromise for anything or anyone and who is always willing to leave everything behind and start over.

To me, to be a Delta, specially an idealist Delta, is to be the ultimate guardian of reason. We see the world from a human perspective and can spot the biases of the human thinkers that they themselves are unaware of. Say, like excessive vanity (Alpha NT) or excessive cynism (Gamma NT).

Deltas are on top of the Socion according to the theory. This is, any society moves through the quadras until it reaches Delta. We're the natural rulers of the Socion. And the reason is simple: a healthy Delta is essentially selfless. That's why they call us boring: unlike some other quadras (Beta specially) we don't have strong attractions or repulsions for anything. We're deep down facilitators for the members of other quadras, encouraging them to follow their own tendencies. This is only possible in a world of peace, which is the natural environment of Deltas and what they strive for.
    We have it all covered; we learned and inherited everyone else's experiences, however, we're the most susceptible to stress.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    To answer the question, Deltas are cold and serious, like winter.

To seriously answer the question, I like Minde's suggestion to check out some of the older threads in the Delta subforum. And you could always ask something more specific then after that.
    I think Gammas are cold and serious. Deltas are worried and serious...
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your questions are too vague. How about multiple choice?
    My thoughts on gammas: the rationals are sensible people. The irrationals are interesting people. Neither are flamboyantly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I think Gammas are cold and serious. Deltas are worried and serious...
    I'm not worried.
    I'd say Deltas are more relaxed and serious.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with mikemex on all this she wrote.

Lifestyle? To live life as relaxed as possible, enjoying every moment of it, but with a dead-serious mind that just needs to be watched over all the time.
    For me I sum up being Delta as this: socially judgemental, distant, forms small groups of friends and encloses itself in these small groups. Anyone willing is welcome, but has to be an acquaintance of someone on the group. Very much like Freemasonry which is a Delta thing imo. Deltas like to have fun in these small groups, of people they can trust and rely on, and who they know will not stab them in the back like Betas do to each other and everyone else... Interpersonal relations are cold and dry with most outside of the circle of 'friends'. With people who the Delta is constantly seeing like people he/she works with for example. Then there is a kind of sense of brotherhood and partnership even if not friends but see each other at work every day, I relate to these people more friendly. With strangers, a little cold, untrusting, closed.

My view on Gammas: most of them too self-centered and ultimately they end up in competition with me even in friendships. I had two Gamma close friends one SEE other LIE, but they disappoint me at times because of their individualistic views. Delta tends to sacrifise for the group benefit and likes everyone in the group to be happy and harmonious, without power-fights. Gamma loves to dispute to see who gets the good part of the cake. Lack harmony in their group interactions, there is Se over Si valuing... Though yes, it's easier to get to some agreement on the basics of anything in life with Gammas than with the other quadras for me. They seem mature enough.

Beta seems evil, just like that. Totally unreliable and creepy. And probaably Delta looks the same for Betas. But not Gammas. Alphas are also too individualistic and ultimately their goals in life are very different than Delta. Alphas seem to float around life as if it were a philosophical question rather than just live it. That's my opinion of the 4 quadras then.

Also, Deltas are very critical in nature. So it's hard to get along with other Deltas often because there is a sort of criticism from both sides.

Forgot to add: work is very important, but not as a means to eventually getting very rich as much as a means of contributing to society in some manner.
    Last edited by Airman; 10-31-2013 at 10:39 AM.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike, congratulations on your new vagina.

And to deltas for being among the only decent people on earth. Only deltas will be left after the rest of us have finished destroying the human race.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what galen said. also all cats are delta
    I don't believe a word of it.
    Second thought, I do, but since that word is "are" it doesn't make much difference.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I don't believe a word of it.
    Of what Galen said? What type(s) do you think cats are?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Of what Galen said? What type(s) do you think cats are?
    Of cats being Delta. I think they come in many types. Some are certainly Alpha.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should try to type my cats.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So alpha is at the bottom?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: cats - i have a sneaking suspicion that cats tend to mirror their owners. So probably cats can be typed whatever type their favorite owner is. Alternatively, cats might have a type and gravitiate towards people of that type. However, my cat is a rescue cat who was given to me, and i can see a lot of my personality in her now that i've had her for about 2 years, which is why i suspect the former rather than the latter.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    All non-Delta types are at the bottom.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    I should try to type my cats.
    My dogs are duals (IEE and SLI). The little one is the epitome of Fe PoLR. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    It's more about the beginning and end. The inertness of Delta is a dead end and Alphas are the hope for the Socion, so to speak. Kind of a new generation. Renewal.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My late cat was LSI. It was a difficult relationship. I haven't typed the kitten yet.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more about the beginning and end. The inertness of Delta is a dead end and Alphas are the hope for the Socion, so to speak. Kind of a new generation. Renewal.
    I always saw it more like a cycle or wheel instead of a ladder. It seems you too

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you guys are self centered dicks.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas remind me of this awesome community:

"[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We mind our own business.

We believe in righteousness and personal integrity.

We don't take Maritsa's posts as relevant.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post

That's most SLI and that's why it doesn't work out with me and them. I think mostly....my IEE friends love and value my opinions.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Quadra are dogs?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    What Quadra are dogs?
    Epsilon.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this part.

Others like this part.

I don't. Its mean. Why do you say that?
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-03-2013 at 06:59 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    That's most SLI and that's why it doesn't work out with me and them. I think mostly....my IEE friends love and value my opinions.
    I do appreciate my EII friends's unique way of being and yes they have sturdy strong opinions on certain things such as how things should be done. But it works for them, there is a sure ethical loftiness about what they stand for (even when they stand for things I don't stand for) , and they hold themselves to as strong, or truly, to a stronger standard than they hold others to. Which makes it all okay, in my book.

As to SLI, your activity relation not seeing your views as relevant - interesting. My LSE brother, also my Activity, while he wouldn't not outright discount me as one of your Activity partners seems to have here, he does seem to sort of have that view of me. Like my way is not as good as his way. In order to get along well, I always try to see things from his view, which is not hard for me to do, and the exception is the rare times its important to me that he see something my way. We have to work together for the care of my Mom, which translates to me doing the work, he covers the finances. Its okay, as he is not available to do the wok and he is the only brother in town, and I don't want her in a nursing home, and also the finances are complicated and he can juggle all that when it would stress and burden me. But a couple of times his not seeing from my point of view have made me pretty mad. But we get over it quick. Our problems just don't run deep.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epsilon.
    Ex was Sigma Phi Epsilon in college and they were a bunch of wild dogs...

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Deltas remind me of this awesome community:

I listened to this. Wow. So sad. I think I need to see stuff like this sometimes so I don't get too much into thinking i have serious problems to complain about...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I listened to this. Wow. So sad. I think I need to see stuff like this sometimes so I don't get too much into thinking i have serious problems to complain about...
    Ummm. Ops. I pasted the long link. No wonder people didn't find this as hilarious as I had intended. haha

This is the right one:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Ummm. Ops. I pasted the long link. No wonder people didn't find this as hilarious as I had intended. haha

This is the right one:
    Theology very sorry indeed but that was not your point. I did not watch all of this but of what I did, does it look like an island of Deltas? Yeah, kind of, to me.

________
    editing to add, just watched it.

So many cults. Cults speak to people's deep spiritual desires. And then manipulates them. It was very beautiful, the appearances, the peaceful log homes and vistas of mountain, forest, lake, that soothes any soul, and the ceremony, ceremony is its written in our souls, too, and this was well done with the music. All things appealing to Delta.

And how about the musical accompaniment to the descending prophet. Wow. Like a movie.

But they know from experience, like all cults, to avoid anyone taking a close look. So no recording of the "prophet"'s words - instead lots of "mysteries" and divine instructions on how to live, which are taught in private to those already "in" and already tested as having vowed allegiance to the group, who now find it too hard to leave. All cults do this - the serious teachings are only for the committed. Unlike non-cult religions, whose teachings can be examined without joining.

Anything not true is not of God; its of the other. The evil one uses truth and infuses it with enough falsehood to pollute it. We see obviously all the good in this video, healthy kids, happy faces, nice lifestyle by appearances, and lofty discussions of what is true. What a pretty classroom that teacher of girls had. All these things appeal, there is a truth to beauty and the heart seeks truth. So the evil one uses these truths and this beauty and injects in his falsehood, which the clever reporter did show bits of.

Its all those lovely peaceful community things that seem Delta to me. I think that is what Scapegrace was pointing at. And the spirituality, too, I guess she meant. Though many Delta types will argue the spiritual points because they matter to us, and then get kicked out for questioning them.

The reporter was very good, I can see why they liked him. He took great care to be non-offensive, agreeable, allowing him access so he could offer a window for report.

So we got glimpses of what is wrong, and we can imagine what problems that brings. The teacher of girls, with the disconcerting indoctrinated manner (visible at the end) let out some of it. So, what about strong women gifted with leadership abilities? She must be oppressed. Such oppression can lead to stress, stress leads to sickness, but then she has been indoctrinated that wanting something more, some place to use her gifts, is rebellion, and causes her sickness, so, she made herself sick by wanting what is wrongs.. leading to guilt, leading to more sick...

The nice young man interviewed who is taught to learn how to use power tools because that is what all young men are taught to do probably likes power tools; it works for him. Perfect. What if his penchant was to sit and write, or, sew clothes, or cook? I suppose they would bring him to the woods with a saw and tell him to man up and start building...

Other things wrong, wife sharing. Yes, that is typical for every cult I know of. I guess the higher the man is in this church, the more wives he gets to share, and young girls are indoctrinated to look forward to this privilege. Its always that.

Oh, and I notice the "Prophet" lives in a large secluded spotless stone/stucco house, no log cabin for him...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-04-2013 at 12:46 AM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Jadae16t, you are a totally nutty 7 EIE. Join the 7-NF ride and shut the hell up about being something else. You can be an honorary delta because delta has love for you.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast