the "original" dude on Dinner Impossible: Robert Irvine

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/f...lying-6642.php

Creepy-bg

haha this thread is just a chance for you girls to slide off your seats

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, i really want to know. my hubby VIs like him almost in every way.........they could be long lost identical brothers. even the bit about him exaggerating his accomplishments to get a job is something hubby would do.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like him, he's very entertaining. EJ seems obvious. How do you type him?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I really like him, he's very entertaining. EJ seems obvious. How do you type him?
    it's weird because IP seems to fit for hubby, but he VIs, talks, walks, jokes, everything just like this dude. hubby is even english. he even wears the same glasses! the same big frickin ears! lol same body when i get him to lift heavier.

i think my hubby may be EJ like this guy IF his mom didn't "take it out of him" with behaviors that made hubby retreat into himself for his own safety against her. my hubby is happier, more confident WHEN he's like this guy, but that comes with me "pushing" him, "coaxing" him into it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EJ temperament definitely. Can't narrow it down past that though.

Way too wild for me, would annoy me way too much. I am drawn to his dominance, but not the 'J' part of his personality.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    EJ temperament definitely. Can't narrow it down past that though.

Way too wild for me, would annoy me way too much. I am drawn to his dominance, but not the 'J' part of his personality.
    yes, i hear you. hubby is like that without the J part. he's too lazy for that kind of energy. lol

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    ESTJ
    unfortunately this is confusing me more. hubby is like this guy and i've been thinking IEI for him for some time. how could he be like his own conflictor?? yet, hubby loves and admires john wayne and john wayne behaviors, etc... and I'M the one who is more like john wayne than he is.....????? THAT'S a big reason he liked/likes me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh. I couldn't play the sound (stoopid work computer) on the clip, but watching the guy makes me want to never be in the same room with him.
    His exaggerated movements and facial expressions ... I know he's making a TV show and has to be entertaining, but he's taking it to such extremes that it puts me off.
    He seems so aggressive about trying to make everyone have fun. If I ever had to deal with a guy like this in real life, I would probably stare him down until he starts using an indoor voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    Ugh. I couldn't play the sound (stoopid work computer) on the clip, but watching the guy makes me want to never be in the same room with him.
    His exaggerated movements and facial expressions ... I know he's making a TV show and has to be entertaining, but he's taking it to such extremes that it puts me off.
    He seems so aggressive about trying to make everyone have fun. If I ever had to deal with a guy like this in real life, I would probably stare him down until he starts using an indoor voice.
    an INDOOR VOICE?!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    an INDOOR VOICE?!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Ha ha! I dunno what it is about that style of "in your face! ooh rah!" that actually makes me feel agressive in opposition to it. As in <chestbump> "stop being so agressive, fucker! Chill the fuck out and then MAYBE I'll listen to you!" when most of the time I'd rather just take most people in stride. And since between the impulse to step up and the decision to make it an action I usually laze out, I'd probably settle for staring at him until his breath was frosting up.
    It actually surprised me that I even had a reaction to watching the clip, that's why I commented on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    Ha ha! I dunno what it is about that style of "in your face! ooh rah!" that actually makes me feel agressive in opposition to it. As in <chestbump> "stop being so agressive, fucker! Chill the fuck out and then MAYBE I'll listen to you!" when most of the time I'd rather just take most people in stride. And since between the impulse to step up and the decision to make it an action I usually laze out, I'd probably settle for staring at him until his breath was frosting up.
    It actually surprised me that I even had a reaction to watching the clip, that's why I commented on it.
    that's great. i love your reaction, it's so genuine. i dont care if i agree with it or not, but two-faced, pretense is the worst bullshit there is, to me.