Thread: Pete Loeffler *Chevelle* type

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pete Loeffler *Chevelle* type

Been a huge fan of his music for a while and been wondering what type he is. Pete Loeffler is the singer/guitarist from the band Chevelle. I'm still new to most of the VI stuff and socionics in general, so explaining what you see in correlation to the type you suggest could be helpful. Either way thanks, and here are a few pictures and videos.

PeteLoefflerChevelleMKV.jpgCHEV_MH_01.jpg*Guy in the middle.*

Interview:

Music video:
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOOKS LIKE YOU

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi imo, based on first impression only, he reminds me a bit of Ricky Martin and Jimmy Fallon VI-wise and in the way he moves, just less "PR-amped/smoothed". He does the "Fallon-voice" at around 12:35 in the below video:

First time I've seen the guy.

I know you asked for more details @Mactheknife, but at the mo all I've got are parallels and first impressions (and tbh when typing celebs - that's all we got anyway, just dressed in different words coming from different people...):

The other guy in the above video (Sam Loeffler - his brother) looks a lot like an ILE guy I know.
    From around 10:42 to 12:03 mins in you can see how Sam gets annoyed and Pete does too but it's different and he kind of tries to smooth things over a bit (Fi?).
    You can see how they sit the same way in 13:30, probably both EP temperament.
    And how there's faint Fe coming from Sam throughout the interview (he tries to make little jokes here and there, little laughs that I've seen commented on as signs of Fe-HA before) and Pete comes across as a "serious" quadra type in comparison. These guys don't seem to be Fe-egos (at least not if judging from this vid).

So for Pete that'd be EP + Fi in ego -> NeFi or SeFi
    I didn't see any Se in this guy so far (Se egos tend to have a bit of tension in them, in their body, even the e7s) and there was a sign of Ne in the "Fallon-voice". -> NeFi
    He has this calm presence and doesn't show much Ne and that just makes me go -> IEE-Fi > IEE-Ne for him

First impressions though, so pls take it with a scoop of salt.

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    IEE-Fi imo, based on first impression only, he reminds me a bit of Ricky Martin and Jimmy Fallon VI-wise and in the way he moves, just less "PR-amped/smoothed". He does the "Fallon-voice" at around 12:35 in the below video:

First time I've seen the guy.

I know you asked for more details @Mactheknife, but at the mo all I've got are parallels and first impressions (and tbh when typing celebs - that's all we got anyway, just dressed in different words coming from different people...):

The other guy in the above video (Sam Loeffler - his brother) looks a lot like an ILE guy I know.
    From around 10:42 to 12:03 mins in you can see how Sam gets annoyed and Pete does too but it's different and he kind of tries to smooth things over a bit (Fi?).
    You can see how they sit the same way in 13:30, probably both EP temperament.
    And how there's faint Fe coming from Sam throughout the interview (he tries to make little jokes here and there, little laughs that I've seen commented on as signs of Fe-HA before) and Pete comes across as a "serious" quadra type in comparison. These guys don't seem to be Fe-egos (at least not if judging from this vid).

So for Pete that'd be EP + Fi in ego -> NeFi or SeFi
    I didn't see any Se in this guy so far (Se egos tend to have a bit of tension in them, in their body, even the e7s) and there was a sign of Ne in the "Fallon-voice". -> NeFi
    He has this calm presence and doesn't show much Ne and that just makes me go -> IEE-Fi > IEE-Ne for him

First impressions though, so pls take it with a scoop of salt.
    That's really cool thank you so much for sorta walking through that! I'm gonna watch the video and look at what you wrote here I think it'll be very helpful, I appreciate you going into detail there for me that is exactly what I was looking for !!!
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    LOOKS LIKE YOU
    lol
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to really like Chevelle back when I was into alternative metal (I think that's what you'd call them). They're still good.

This was my favorite song.

As for his type, I agree with IEE.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why IEE over IEI? he looks like OP!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    why IEE over IEI? he looks like OP!
    That's VI. Have you seen any videos with this Pete Loeffler guy? He doesn't strike me as IEI tbh.
    When I browse google images of Pete Loeffler it just makes me think of Ricky Martin's and Jimmy Fallon's long lost child. (Both IEEs imo.)

And since we're talking OP comparisons - I said it before and I stand by it - OP VIs like young Bono to me. I can't shake off this comparison when I browse google images "young Bono" section.
    (@Mactheknife I think you'll stay MactheBono in my mind. )

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE so7sp