TIM
    Ti(NeSi)Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*enters battlefield*

Agarina is indeed an Fe user...

Maritsa isn't doing this to 'save her face' though, as an Fi user that is irrelevant.
    Her adamance is born of internal conviction and will only alter based on a readjustment of those convictions, which may have nothing to do with others.

Watching her video in her signature, Maritsa is probably an Fi(Se) Unseelie with High Ni usage.
    The only other thing she could be is an Ni(Te) with high Fi use, I suspect.

Bulgaria is a lovely place. If you ever go, I recommend visiting Veliko Tarnovo.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

unseelie?

going by mannerisms with complete disregard for actual patterns of thought is what bothers me about vi. in that case its a classification of body movements, not one of cognitive styles.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    unseelie?
    It's something like "dark fey".
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    Ti(NeSi)Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, lungs. Unseelie is a nickname I use for a specific type of Fi.
    For an Fi user's value system, valuing the opinion/feelings of other humans is optional, but the majority of healthy Fi users take that option in some variation. Those who don't are 'unseelie' and have a different type of tone/energy to their Fi that carries more gravity and sobriety.

...going by mannerisms with complete disregard for actual patterns of thought is what bothers me about vi. in that case its a classification of body movements, not one of cognitive styles.
    The two are one in the same. The expressions manifest on the face as a byproduct of the brain's cognitive activity.
    i.e. - When you mentally access Ne/Si, your eyes move a certain way as a direct side-effect, and when you access Ni/Se, they move differently..

I am also not 'completely disregarding the actual patterns of thought'... ^^;
    I factor that into all of my efforts to visually read a person. But sorry, I've gotten offtopic..

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU WILL NEVER GET THROUGH TO MARITSA. NEVER. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. EVER.
    She honestly makes me contemplate the nature of intelligence. Previously I believed it was fairly dynamic. Stupid people could exert effort and become intelligent, or maybe stupid people were stupid because they are exerting effort in the wrong way or towards the wrong ends. The point is previously I didn't really think anyone was beyond hope, there was always a way.

I'm coming to the opinion that intelligence is static. I don't know how to define intelligence but I'm no longer certain of its malleability.

It's a depressing thought.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Agarina is indeed an Fe user...
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Now I understand why others can't be EII. It's because no one is as criminally retarded as you are.
    Radio, you are simply awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    black ethics.
    It's a battle between the dark and the righteous .
    Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    lol
    LOOK SHE INTREPRETS THE GENRAL MOOD SHE IS LAUGHING WITH US COZ MARISSA IS LAUGHABLE TO US OBVIUS SEI IS OBVIUS

@Valkyrie , what is your familiarity with Agarina?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry, lungs. Unseelie is a nickname I use for a specific type of Fi.
    For an Fi user's value system, valuing the opinion/feelings of other humans is optional, but the majority of healthy Fi users take that option in some variation. Those who don't are 'unseelie' and have a different type of tone/energy to their Fi that carries more gravity and sobriety.

The two are one in the same. The expressions manifest on the face as a byproduct of the brain's cognitive activity.
    i.e. - When you mentally access Ne/Si, your eyes move a certain way as a direct side-effect, and when you access Ni/Se, they move differently..

I am also not 'completely disregarding the actual patterns of thought'... ^^;
    I factor that into all of my efforts to visually read a person. But sorry, I've gotten offtopic..
    UMM the reason why I use Ni in my video is because I was asked to talk about my childhood. I've written at nauseam about the relationships I've had with my family and friends and I just recently opened another one. Get your head out of the cloud.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ti(NeSi)Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

):

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

):
    Ok, since no one got the point of this thread; we'll move forward.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, since no one got the point of this thread; we'll move forward.
    Oh, we got the point of why you started this thread. It was to try to prove that Agarina isn't FiNe. You just failed to prove your point. And now you're conveniently ignoring, again, all the Fi and Ne her post had showed. But that's ok. Because this thread is here to add support to her Fi+Ne self-typing for the NEXT time you try to harrass Agarina about it.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my god.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    lol
    Aha! lol=Fe, if you were Fi you would have written:
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    What you wrote in red in that linked post is wrong.
    ----

delta NFs are very much interested in what's going on psychologically and emotionally within a person's psyche. Ne helps them step out of their own viewpoint, and into the shoes of others.
    Ann, isn't this more Fi than Ne; stepping into someone's shoes or empathizing? Isn't Fi more of your own feelings about what's going on with someone else; for instance, when someone you know and care about gets hurt, you can either empathize with them or sympathize; I see empathy as "oh no, what you're going through makes me sad" in which case, I'm more inclined to post a sad impression like .

Sympathy is more like "that person is going through that emotion" and "aww, that's sad" and not "I feel really bad with your."
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Holy shit, I just noticed this thread is again one of many Maritsa's bash other Delta NFs threads.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. You're right.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ann, isn't this more Fi than Ne; stepping into someone's shoes or empathizing? Isn't Fi more of your own feelings about what's going on with someone else; ...
    Fi helps you use your own emotional reactions to guide you through your understanding of something. But these are YOUR feelings, noone elses. Just like those emotions help you develop your personal values, those values are YOUR personal values, not necessarily anyone elses.

Ne helps with seeing the essence of a person's situation, what that person is going through. Because Delta NF includes Fi, then the Delta NF is aware that as the person is going through a personal situation, then that person is also experiencing his/her OWN emotions regarding it. Delta NF would also be aware that the person has his/her own experiences, attitudes regarding things, and thus his/her own value system that s/he has developed and is responding from.

Now, if Claire tells me a story of her husband leaving her,
    A) if I used my own values that marriage should last forever, and if I would feel sad if MY husband left me, and if i assumed she shared my values, then I would assume that she would be sad too, and so I would feel sorry for her sadness. But this isn't empathy, because I'd be projecting MY OWN emotions on to her, and expecting that she feels the same way as *I* would.

B) but if I asked her questions and learned from her that she had married him only because she'd wanted to leave her parents home and couldn't find a way except through marriage, and that she was happy that he was gone and she could finally stand on her own two feet and prove herself to herself, then I would be using HER emotions, HER values, as a guide as to how SHE feels, regardless of how I would feel, and regardless of my own values. So I temporarily set aside my own emotions/values and look at HER situation through HER eyes, and I gain a clearer picture of what is going on in HER.

If I were a psychologist, option A would lead to Claire feeling as if I didn,t understand her, or that I was trying to force emotions and values onto her that didn't belong to her, nor her situation.
    But option B would allow me to tailor any advice or assistance to suit Claire's particular situation and Claire's particular emotions/values. Claire would feel understood, and likely even feel that her responses are being validated.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ne helps with seeing the essence of a person's situation, what that person is going through.
    Could this be done with Se in your opinion? Why or why not?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    Ne helps with seeing the essence of a person's situation, what that person is going through.
    Could this be done with Se in your opinion? Why or why not?
    I think Se types could step out of their normal frame of reference and do this, but I don't believe that this is something that an Se type would primarily identify themself with...unless this was their job. If it was their job, I can imagine how it might have been an idealization, but that after spending time doing the job that it would wear and tear on them, rather than having energizing moments like an NF would get.

With that said, however, I think that there are some psychologically therapeutic techniques that would be more suited to get from an Se+Fi type than an Ne+Fi type.

For example, an Se type would be more concerned with the outter circumstances of the situation rather than what's going on inside the client's mind. So if Claire needed help figuring out how to alter the external portions of her situation, an Se type might have more ideas on how to do so. (Clients needing this type of help would more likely drain the NF who is more interested in what's going on inside.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think Se types could step out of their normal frame of reference and do this, but I don't believe that this is something that an Se type would primarily identify themself with...unless this was their job. If it was their job, I can imagine how it might have been an idealization, but that after spending time doing the job that it would wear and tear on them, rather than having energizing moments like an NF would get.

With that said, however, I think that there are some psychologically therapeutic techniques that would be more suited to get from an Se+Fi type than an Ne+Fi type.

For example, an Se type would be more concerned with the outter circumstances of the situation rather than what's going on inside the client's mind. So if Claire needed help figuring out how to alter the external portions of her situation, an Se type might have more ideas on how to do so. (Clients needing this type of help would more likely drain the NF who is more interested in what's going on inside.)
    May I test your theory?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I test your theory?
    It's not like anyone here can stop you.?.
    But if you are going to use your 'test' to prove something, please provide objective proof rather than your own subjective reasoning...if you present the facts, then it allows other people to draw their own conclusions as well (that whole repeatability thing ).
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123